Coming Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers

He had been trying to prolong his own orgasm a little but as he felt her begin to tighten and pulse around him he lost control and stopped, flooding the inside of the condom with his cum as he moaned loudly, his eyes closed. He opened them as he started to come down from the euphoria and kissed her. He laid down on top of her as he grasped the base of the condom and eased his softening cock out of her, stripping the condom off and expertly tying it before setting it beside him on the bed. He kissed her again, slower this time.

She tried to put all of her feelings into the kiss she gave back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She had never loved the feel of anyone's naked body against hers as much as she did Wayne's. It made her whole body feel like it was on fire while also feeling like comfort and home.

"That was amazing," she whispered to him.

"It really was, wasn't it?" Wayne agreed, "No autographs."

She laughed and then smiled up at him. "Mmhmm. Well worth the wait, you tease." She ran her hands along his arms, giving a soft sigh at the feel of how soft it was, and how much she loved the feel of the hairs on his arms against her skin. "I love how you feel against me."

Wayne looked at her with a sly smirk on his face. "You're not going to say it, are you?"

"Say what?" she asked him. She had some idea of what he meant, but she wanted to hear him actually say it.

"How you feel about me," he said.

She blinked at him for a moment. "Oh, well, I mean, I didn't hear you saying how you feel either right at the moment..."

"It's okay to be afraid," he reassured her. "It's new territory for me, too."

Chloe took in a shaky breath and then let it out. "Am I that obvious?"

"You are. It's okay, I won't make you say it," he said, holding her close. "It was your first time with a man, wasn't it? Orgasming, I mean."

She stared at him for a moment before chuckling. "I mean, I classify the previous ones as boys at this point, because they acted like it. But to be perfectly honest, there've been a few who were pretty good at oral, but most are generally shit at intercourse. I think that's one of the first internal orgasms, yes."

"Well, you're welcome," he said. "See? Didn't make you say it."

She laughed again and then buried her face into his shoulder, considering what he had said about being afraid. "You're right, I am afraid. You've broken down a lot of walls I had up for protection, which is probably why I avoided you after the frat house party for a bit. I knew you could, and that's terrifying. It's also terrifying that I could say how I feel and you just kind of...brush it off? Say you know and move on? I don't know. It just always seems easier to let the guy say it all first."

"Oh, you want me to say it first?" he asked. "Very well. Thank you. See? Not so hard."

She narrowed her eyes at him, fairly sure he was joking again. "Oh, in that case, you're welcome."

He hugged her a little tighter. "I knew you loved me. Twerp."

She let out a sigh and held onto him. "I do, yes."

He was looking at her, waiting for her to meet his gaze. When she did, he said, earnest for the first time in their relationship so far. "I love you, too, Chloe."

Chloe smiled at him and pulled him down into another kiss, one that was sweet and loving, and full of promise for the future.

The next day was the drive home, and it was tense for everyone other than Jeremy, who slept most of the way home. They had put him in one of the middle seats, next to Jimmy, where he was going in and out of consciousness the entire time. Chloe was holding Wayne's hand in the back, trying not to break his fingers from how tense she was as she watched her friend.

Ethan dropped Jeremy and Jimmy off at Jeremy's apartment, and then drove back to the apartment he shared with Chloe. Wayne could take his things back when he went back to his dorm, but after everything that happened, he had agreed to spend another night with Chloe at the apartment because she was freaking out.

It was later into the night when a phone call woke Ethan up. Jimmy told him that they were in the back of an ambulance because Jeremy had gotten up to go to the bathroom and then Jimmy had heard him puking. There was blood in the vomit, a lot of blood. Ethan was up and out of bed immediately and banging on Chloe's door. Chloe threw a jersey robe on and opened the door while Wayne sat up.

"What the hell, Ethan?" she demanded. Ethan looked pale though and the annoyed look on her face dropped.

"It's Jeremy," Ethan said, his voice strained. "He's vomiting blood. Jimmy and him are enroute to the hospital right now via ambulance."

Chloe's knees threatened to give out under her, and Ethan quickly got her back so she could sit on the bed next to Wayne. There were already tears falling down Chloe's cheeks as she stared up at Ethan in fear. "What would cause that?"

Ethan shook his head. "A lot of things. Damage to the stomach, ulcers, internal bleeding, and more. They won't know until they do a bunch of tests, honestly. They will only let one or two people in with him, if even that, so I'm not sure if we should go to the hospital. If they take him into a trauma bay, Jimmy might have to wait in the waiting room. If that happens, we'll go so we can be with Jimmy, keep him as calm as possible through it."

Wayne got up and started getting dressed. When Ethan and Chloe looked at him confusedly, he said, "Jimmy is going to need support, even if he doesn't say he does; and even if we can't help Jeremy, it's important that we're all together for this."

Chloe looked up at him with a tear stained face and nodded solemnly before trying to find the strength to stand again. Ethan left the room after giving a nod of agreement, while Chloe grabbed a pair of leggings and a long sleeved sweater in a dark teal color. Once she was dressed and her shoes were on, she held out her hand to Wayne, needing the support to make it out to the car. Her body was shaking in fear and anxiety over what might happen. Wayne took her arm and let her lean into him as they went to Ethan's SUV and piled in.

When they got there, they were still doing tests on Jeremy to see what was going on. The nurse said one of them could go back to be with them, but the other two would have to wait. Chloe and Ethan decided that Wayne should go be with Jimmy, because he could probably give him the most support.

When he got back there, Jeremy was lying in the hospital bed in a gown, attached to an IV and with a blood pressure cuff on the other side. He looked pale and out of it, and they had a container for him for if he threw up again. They'd gotten some of the vomiting to stop, but now he was more drugged up than anything.

Jimmy, as it turned out, was beside himself with worry and definitely needed the support he had claimed not to need. Wayne spent the time they were waiting for results keeping Jimmy's mind off things with stories and jokes. When the hospital staff needed information or permission for things, they asked Chloe and Ethan, since they held the Medical POA for Jeremy.

Jeremy listened to some of the stories while Wayne talked, going in and out of consciousness, but he was glad that someone was there for Jimmy. Eventually, the doctor came in to say they found internal bleeding and possible damage to the kidneys. For now, they needed to do emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. They took Jeremy off for surgery and then Jimmy and Wayne were moved into the surgical waiting area, where Chloe and Ethan already were.

Ethan was red eyed and silent as they came into the room while Chloe's face was buried in her hands as she hunched in the seat she was in. Chloe looked up when they came in and stood to come forward and throw her arms around Jimmy. He needed it the most right then. Wayne joined in and made it a group hug, waving invitingly to Ethan. Ethan rolled his eyes at them, ever the rebel, but eventually gave in because he was feeling emotionally raw too.

"He'll be fine," Ethan told everyone. "He's stubborn. It's hard to kill stubborn."

"Is that your medical opinion, Dr. Morrow?" Jimmy asked half-jokingly, knowing that Ethan was still in pre-med.

Ethan smirked. "Something like that, yes. Some of it might be a prayer."

"From your mouth to Ascelpius's ears," Wayne muttered.

"See? I told you he was smart," Chloe said with a grin to Ethan.

"Your brain is what attracted her first, you know," Ethan told Wayne.

Wayne smirked, nodding as if he didn't believe that, "I'm sure she could see my brain quite clearly in those gray sweatpants I usually wear."

"I mean, that definitely helped, but I noticed you because of the quick ways you thought through a problem on the field," Chloe admitted.

The surgery took a few hours, and the four of them sat in the waiting room, trying to keep their spirits up by telling stories of their lives, or stories of Jeremy when he was younger. They only allowed two people to go in and see him in recovery, so Jimmy and Wayne it ended up being.

He was actually awake and alert when they got in there and he smiled at them, though it looked a little pained. "Hey guys."

Jimmy went to sit on the edge of the bed, careful not to bump Jeremy. Jeremy took his hand, glad to have him there. His eyes were shiny with unshed tears but he was keeping them at bay. He knew that, of the two of them, Jimmy's day had probably been far worse than his.

Wayne sat in a nearby chair. "We need to get that Ethan kid to open himself up to dating eventually. I think he grabbed my butt during those group hugs."

Jeremy chuckled. "He's vehemently against the idea of really dating. He says sex is great, relationships suck. So good luck with that. Do I need to hit him for the butt grab? It might have to wait until I recover from this."

"Nah, it's all good," Wayne said, "Why do you think I told you and not Chloe?"

"Because she would rip his dick off," Jeremy replied with a weak smile. It wasn't a question. Then he shut his eyes, looking exhausted. "I'm glad she met you, Wayne. You're good for her."

They joked and made jovial comments toward each other until they were certain Jeremy was asleep, then Jimmy opened up to Wayne about being terrified of losing him. Wayne asked if he was going to propose and Jimmy got quiet and gazed at Jeremy's sleeping face wistfully. Wayne nodded, feeling that no more words were needed. They sat there quietly for a while and then Wayne left to let one of the others have a turn, squeezing Jimmy's shoulder on the way out.

Chloe went in next, followed by Ethan, because Ethan wanted to talk to the doctor personally about making sure that Jimmy could stay. They were less likely to want to let him since they weren't married, but Ethan seemed to know how to deal with hospital bureaucracy, even if he was still only pre-med.

Due to the surgery and blood transfusion, and wanting to make sure he didn't take another turn for the worse, Jeremy was in the hospital for another few days before they let him go back home. Ethan had already been talking to Wayne and Jimmy about not wanting Jeremy to be alone in the apartment at all during the next few weeks so they could be sure that he didn't make a turn for the worse without anyone there. Luckily, the entire offensive line was happy to help them out.

The rest of them left Jimmy and Jeremy alone that night to talk about everything that had happened, and spend time together, as well as finally get some better sleep. Ethan went to his room as soon as they got in, so Chloe pulled Wayne down the hallway to her room. She pushed him down onto the bed in a sitting position and then straddled his thighs, looking him in the eyes.

"Have I mentioned recently just how amazing you are?" she asked him, putting her arms around his neck. "And how much I love you?"

"I love you, too, but what do you mean?" Wayne asked, happy to have her on his lap, even if he wasn't sure what he had done.

She looked a little wistful as she smiled at him. "I can admit that my list of boyfriends is small, but I know for a fact that Max would not have spent so much time at the hospital for my best friend, even if his own best friend was involved with Jeremy like Jimmy is. You've been there for Jimmy, and for me, and even for Jeremy and Ethan. It means everything to me."

"Wow," Wayne said jovially, "you're easy to please!" He gave her a hug and settled in to enjoy her closeness.

"I can't think of a lot of society people who would have done that," Chloe told him. "Which probably says a lot about our society, and nothing good, but to me it's not exactly a simple thing. It's a really big thing."

"Well, I'm glad you appreciate it, but honestly, my mama would slap me if she knew I could have helped and didn't," Wayne said, gesturing helplessly.

"Your parents raised a really outstanding man," Chloe replied, and then kissed him deeply. She grinded her hips against him a little bit. "I definitely need to show you my appreciation."

He smiled broadly, "Oh, is that so?" he asked, glad he was still in comfortable and roomy pants.

"Mhmm," she hummed back, continuing her movements. "However could I do that though? Maybe you have some ideas?"

"I honestly have no idea. Pay it forward?" he offered, trying his best to control his reaction to make his obliviousness believable.

Chloe chuckled at him. "You're not as innocent as you pretend to be, Wayne Davis."

He pretended to be offended by that accusation, but burst out laughing too soon to really sell it. He kissed her to distract her and stood up, holding her against his body as he walked her over to the bed and knelt down, setting her gently on the covers. She made a comment about how strong he was, and then looked up at him with a smile. It didn't take long to get their clothes off as Wayne gave in to the idea that he should just give her what she wants.

They kissed for a while, letting their hands run over each other's naked bodies, taking their time with each other until Chloe pushed Wayne onto his back and kissed and licked down his body, spending some time at his neck, nipples, and pelvis before she took as much of him into her mouth as she could. She let him pop out and then licked from his balls all the way up to the head again, savoring the precum he was leaking now before taking the head back into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

She couldn't get all of him in her mouth and throat, but she was able to take enough of it, and she used her hand for what she couldn't. The entire time she moved up and down on his length, she used her tongue on the underside of his cock. He laid his head back in pleasure, even though he really loved watching her work it. His hands tightened into fists with the blankets held tightly in them, resisting the urge to clench his fingers in her hair because of her past traumas.

She eventually let him fall out of her mouth and moved up so she could lay beside him. She didn't want him to come until he was inside of her, but she always enjoyed the foreplay and build up to penetrative sex. Wayne laid there for a moment, catching his breath from the pleasure she'd been giving him and trying to calm his heart rate a little so he could roll over and kiss her deeply and passionately. He broke the kiss and kissed and sucked his way down her body, paying special attention to her neck and her breasts as he slowly dragged himself inevitably between her thighs.

Wayne skipped past her pubic mound and kissed his way down her thighs before licking and sucking on the space behind her knee for a moment, enjoying her moans and reactions as he tried new things. Chloe had no idea that spot could be such an erogenous zone, so at first she cried out in surprise from how good it felt, which soon gave way to deeper moans of pleasure. It was only after he had driven her wild everywhere else that Wayne settled in between her thighs like he planned to stay there a while.

He began by kissing and licking her all over her labia, making note of which areas drove her crazy and which she was less responsive to. Her two favorite places seemed to be when he would push his tongue into her as far as it would go, and when he found her clitoris. He settled in to keep stimulating those areas repeatedly until she begged him to stop, which happened after the mind-blowing orgasm he gave her where her back arched off the bed and her hands grasped on hard to the comforter as she cried out in ecstasy. Eventually she had to push his head away, though, telling him no more, as she was too sensitive.

Chloe laid there for a moment, looking up at the ceiling as she came back from whatever plane of existence Wayne had sent her to, and then she motioned to the bedside table for the condoms and lube, not sure if she could speak just yet. She finally moved once he came back with what they needed, and she let him get the condom on before she pushed him back onto the bed so he was laying on his back.

She put the lube on him, using her hand to get it all over his sheathed cock, and then she came forward and straddled him, lining him up with her opening. She let out a soft moan as she started to sink down onto his length. She loved the full feeling he always gave her when he first entered her, like his cock was forcing her vagina to expand and shift to fit him within her perfectly.

"Oh fuck," Chloe moaned out.

Wayne, his head back and his hands gripping her waist, echoed her sentiment as her wet tightness closed around him. "Fuck, Chloe, I love that pussy so much."

She looked down at him once she had him fully inside her, getting used to it for a moment and smiling at his words. Then she started moving her hips, slowly at first, but building up to a good rhythm. She would take him almost all the way out of her before sliding back down his length. He moaned at the slow pace she was taking, but he understood why. He resisted the urge to buck his hips upward when she was close to him dropping out of her, letting her set the pace.

Chloe eventually got into a good hard rhythm, slamming back down onto him each time and letting out a moan when he hit deep inside her. Wayne eventually put his hands up for her to take so she could use them as leverage. It was such an intimate way to do it though, and Chloe loved it. Now that she had the angle right, he was hitting her internal spot with every single thrust and it was the perfect type of stroke for it.

She finally cried out as her orgasm rushed through her body, and the walls of her pussy started to pulse around Wayne's cock. Wayne was one of the only people who could ever get her to have an internal orgasm every single time, and it still always took her by surprise. Wayne felt himself tipping over the edge as her already tight walls clamped down on him and he let himself cum. It felt surprisingly earth-shattering this time and he felt like he was floating for a while after she collapsed on top of him. He absent-mindedly kissed her head and told her he loved her.

Chloe let out a little happy hum. "I love you too, you big football stud."

jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers
12