All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 02'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why the story is rated so low? what is the problem, people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

we shouldn't have to go on a scavenger hunt to figure out how to stitch your stories together in the right order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm also shocked to see that, I read the story and I don't see anything that could trigger one-star bombing. I write anonymously, but I am one of the fellow authors, jrosemi, I don't want to give my name not be one-star bombarded myself, but I suggest you report the situation to Laurel. This is an anomaly, you should not receive such bad ratings! Crazy! I gave you 5 stars already and my boyfriend also, but I'm shocked how vicious can be people here on Literotica.

One thing. I heard one time that this sometimes happens as a "punishment" for authors changing their main category. That may be a lead. But it's stupid anyway.

Please, readers, as you read the story - give it 5 stars to counteract the wrongdoings of some crazy ba****rd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...