Coming Home Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan and Sean enjoy fine wine. Zoey calls her brother.
6.5k words
4.54
9.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
135 Followers

Chapter 4

Sean stopped Susan from going to the tiny motel's office to pay for another night, insisting that she come stay at the penthouse for the few days it would take to arrange a hasty transfer of the property. She frowned at him, folding her arms beneath her heavy bosom in that way that drew his eye no matter how he tried to resist. At this point she just waited out the glance and spoke when her son's gaze returned to her eyes. "Honey...that's a big decision.."

"-and you told me to sleep on it." he cut her off, smiling guiltily but pressing on with one hand grasping the side of her arm "I slept on it, and I want to go with you more than ever. Come on Mom, you need the money and I need you.". His strong hand caressed the side of her arm up and down, his warm palm teasing her skin and sending a pink blush climbing along her neck.

She eyed him carefully and did her best to stand firm though her heart pounded in her chest at the prospect of her boy rejoining the family "I just...I don't want you to uproot yourself completely then regret it in a month or a year. Your sisters aren't children anymore. You'd be moving in with a working mom and two young women with their own troubles. Are you really sure about this?"

Sean withdrew his hand and Susan bit her lip, immediately wanting that warm touch back. "Mom...I just.." the boy looked down at his own hands, opening and closing them as he tried to form the words "I've wanted to get back to you since we left. Dad...well, he didn't tell me exactly what would happen if we ever got together but, I think he would have hurt you somehow. I figured I'd work something out after I turned eighteen, hire someone to find stuff out like Dad did all the time, but he controlled the money and didn't let me earn my own. When he died and I saw you at the funeral yesterday I...well, it just sped up what I was going to do anyway."

Susan turned away and wiped a single tear from her cheek, fighting to suppress that old anger and sorrow over losing her son for all this time. That he'd spent those years feeling alone and waiting for a chance to get back made it so much worse. Made it too much for her to process right now. She looked at him again with a sad smile. "Ok Honey, ok. We'll take care of things here and then...and then go home." the last few words came out in a sob and she pressed her palms to her face. He was there in an instant, wrapping strong arms around her and hugging her tight to his body.

An hour later they rode the elevator to the top floor penthouse where Fred Conners had kept his son like a mostly forgotten souvenir the past ten years. Sean unlocked the door and carried Susan's two large suitcases inside. Susan gasped as she took in the massive, decadent living space. She'd changed into a sleeveless white top and black slacks but Sean was still wearing the black shirt and pants from the funeral. His tie was in one of her suitcases and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone, giving him a deliciously disheveled look.

He flashed her a warm smile and leaned against the long kitchen island "Hungry? I can get something going for you."

Susan laughed and touched the slope of her right breast while giving him a disbelieving look. "You learned to cook living with your father?"

"Ah, well..." again that embarrassed sideways glance while pushing his fingers back through short brown hair "Dad had lots of company and he...well he liked to sleep in after."

Susan pouted and walked into the kitchen area after him, eyeing the utensils hanging from several wall racks. So, her ex-husband brought girlfriends and who knows what else home to fuck, and his young son cooked them breakfast while he snored through the morning. Her fingernails dragged along the smooth countertop before she snatched an apron off a hook and tied it around her waist. Sean moved a to intervene but she shot him a smoldering look that stopped him in his tracks "...another time Sweetie.".

His brow furrowed in worry and Susan sighed, letting the tension drain from her body. She touched his shoulder and leaned in close to press her lips firmly to his cheek, capturing the corner of his mouth with hers "I've got a lot of homecooked meals to make up for ok? You go rest and I'll call you when it's time to set the table."

Sean met her gaze for a long moment then nodded slowly. His arms encircled her middle and pulled her against him in a firm hug. She gasped and moaned softly, folding her arms around his neck to press herself as tightly to his lean young form as possible.

"I love you Mom." he mumbled against the crook of her neck.

"I love you too Pumpkin" she cooed against his ear, her warm breath teasing his skin as she used the old nick name from when he was younger.

When they finally parted she cupped his face with both hands and kissed the bridge of his nose. He tilted his head and touched his lips to hers in a sweet, soft kiss before leaving the kitchen area and crossing the ridiculously large living room to disappear through a far door, presumably his bedroom. Susan licked her lips slowly. It hadn't been a lewd kiss or anything, just a loving peck mothers and son's shared sometimes. More often in Europe than in the west she supposed but nothing to get excited about. She was excited though, that familiar heat spreading along her thighs and lower belly from her suddenly tensing core.

"Jesus Susan, get a hold of yourself!" she muttered, and opened the double door fridge to see what she could do about lunch. As it turned out, her late-ex-husband's vanity had driven him to eat healthy, and she was able to get a fine skillet of fresh salmon steaming with a nice a nice green salad side. Almost half of the fridge was dominated by wine racks which didn't surprise her in the slightest, and she uncorked the most expensive bottle on a whim. The bastard certainly owed her enough, and it was a special occasion anyway.

She sipped at the wine as she prepared the meal, trying to keep that warm feeling her son had given her while cooking food her ex had paid for. The wasteful decadence of the place was so like Fredrick, a brazen example of how he'd wielded money to assert his power over others. Her mind followed that thread of smoldering anger back through her memories to the divorce, and the impossible choice she'd been forced to make.

She'd married Freddy three months after finding out she was pregnant with the twins. He hadn't wanted to of course but his oils ands heiress mother was a conservative christian woman and threatened to cut him off if he didn't 'make an honest woman' out of Susan. Freddy played the part cast for him, providing for his family and keeping the endless string of mistresses out of sight until his mother passed away six years later. The prenup they'd signed prevented him from simply abandoning his wife and children, and prevented Susan from keeping so much as a dime if she left him. Almost everything the family had was in Freddy's name and he'd blocked Susan from working or saving her own money to keep her firmly dependent on him.

Fredrick Conner's solution to the puzzle was to drink, cheat and neglect his family until Susan was fed up enough to start the separation process despite the financial consequences. After two humiliating years she'd fallen into that trap and filed for divorce without knowing the preparations he'd made. She'd expected her husband to simply sign the papers and leave her with nothing as he'd always threatened. She planned to move in with her sister who still owned the old farmhouse they'd been raised in and devote herself to starting over the hard way. To her shock, the father of her children had something else in mind. He demanded full custody of Sean and a mutual restraining order to prevent contact once they'd parted ways.

Susan didn't know if there was some secret arrangement between Fredric and his mother's lawyers or if he needed an heir to show some board of directors to prove himself a responsible adult. It could have even been the simple, stupid idea that a man was needed to raise a man. She'd never know the true motive behind his sadism.

She'd fought him of course, but he was more than ready. She had no money for lawyers and he had a small army at his beck and call. He hired private investigators to fabricate evidence that Susan was a hopeless drug addict, a danger to herself and her family. He made it clear that if she didn't back down she'd be left with less than nothing, drowning in debt with Child and Family Services breathing down her neck, always one misstep away from losing what was left of her family. If she signed what he wanted her to sign he would let her keep the house and pay the bills long enough for her to find decent work. Hell, he'd even grease a few palms to make it easy for her.

Susan turned away from the stove and pressed both palms to her eyes to wipe away the tears that had gathered there, breathing deeply and bringing her mind back to the present. The cold ache of regret that rose up inside her whenever she thought back to the choice she made was so deep and overwhelming that she never spoke in the years after. Only her sister Diana knew the whole story, and that had been helped along by one too many cocktails during a weekend visit.

'No. That was then and this is now. That fucking bastard is six feet under the cold ground and by some miracle he failed to infect Sean with his poison.' she thought. Susan gripped the edge of the kitchen island and took long, shuddering breaths to calm herself. She'd been so scared for so long that Sean hated her for what she did, but the past day and a half had shown her the opposite was true. The way her son looked at her, talked to her, touched her...it was like magic. She wiped her cheeks again and looked toward Sean's bedroom door to help bring the smile back to her lips.

"Sean! Lunch is ready!" she called across the cavernous penthouse as she carefully arranged two plates.

The door to his bedroom opened and the man of the hour stepped out in a comfortable pair of red sweats with little swords on them and a white undershirt. His smartphone was pressed tight to his ear, the expression on his face said he was listening intently while waiting for a moment to speak "That's great Zoey! Wish I'd been there to see it...yeah...yeah. I just have to deal with some money stuff for a couple more days then we're driving back. Yes, of course!" he shot Susan a goofy smile as he made his way to the kitchen counter and began ferrying the plates and glasses over to the table one handed "That would be great! Send me your account name ok? Don't think I'll be able to log in much before we go but I'll follow you. Yeah, yes I promise!" He laughed warmly while putting the forks and knives in place then finally managed to say his goodbyes and end the call.

Susan shook her head while pouring another tall glass of red wine for herself "Oh Lord, I'm sorry about that Honey. I should have waited until things settled down a bit to send her your number."

Her son waved away the apology and sat down. He'd arranged things so the two of them would sit right beside each other at a corner of the massive wooden table, making the opulence of the penthouse all the more obvious "Don't worry about it! It's a lot yeah but, I got a lot to catch up on."

Susan joined him at the table and sipped at her wine. When he reached for the bottle she raised her eyebrow and he paused in mid reach. That charming, goofy smile made another appearance and she sighed "I guess your father wasn't strict about that huh?"

Sean leaned back in his seat, not arguing about the wine. That surprised Susan a bit. Her experience raising two teenage girls taught her to be ready for the 'I'm old enough decide for myself!' argument. Instead he looked her in the eye and talked to her like an adult which, she reminded herself, he'd become even though she hadn't been there to see it happen "No...not really. He was really strict about a lot of stuff but not that. I think he wanted to make sure I ended up a macho man or something."

He looked down at his plate and went quiet for a while, poking the salmon with his fork and staring at it like he was a thousand miles away. Susan touched his wrist and he flinched, blushing as he realized he'd drifted off and covering her hand with his larger one "Sorry..."

She squeezed his arm then reached for the wine bottle and stood up to properly pour a half-glass for him "I don't know about macho...but I think you made YOURSELF into a fine young man." she sat back down and held up her glass to him. He grinned, picked up his glass and touched it to hers with the chime of crystal.

They talked about his sisters as they ate lunch. He wanted to know everything, and Susan kept remembering little things that she'd forgotten over the years that made her smile and laugh. The wine dwindled until a thin red circle swirled around the bottom of the bottle. Most of it ended up in Susan's glass but Sean had his fair share and seemed to handle it well enough. He complimented the meal when they'd finished and volunteered to clean up. She put her hands on her hips and did her best at motherly insistence that he let her do all that but ended up dissolving into a tipsy giggle fit. She washed dishes while Sean dried and put them away.

She accidentally splashed his arm while she worked and he splashed back. She splashed even more but he caught her wrist just above the rubber dishwashing glove and made her splash herself until she begged for mercy, cackling all the while. He ended up hugging her tight from behind, pinning her arms to her sides with his own and growling playfully against her ear while they moved against each other in a half-drunk dance "Had enough yet? Ya gunna give up!?"

Her sleeveless white top was soaked through, the fabric clinging tight to the lacy cups of her bra and slopes of her pendulous breasts. The view over her shoulder as her curvy body wriggled and play-struggled against him was impossible for the teenager to ignore. He was hard, had been since the beginning of their harmless game but now that throbbing arousal pushed firm against his mother's pert round rump through their clothes.

Susan felt that hard member pushing at her, rubbing clumsily at her ass and sliding between her thighs to stroke at her through her slacks. She felt her son's hot breath teasing the rim of her ear and the blushing skin of her neck. Those strong arms pinned her, pulled her back. Those big warm hands pawing at her stomach as mother and son bumped against each other at the counter with playful clumsiness. She was drunk. She knew she was drunk, but she LOVED this feeling! She loved the strength and relentlessness of his touch, the raw desire that radiated from his young body. A hot young hand caressed firmly upward along her stomach and cupped at the underside of her left breast so roughly it was more like a slap that rippled her flesh inside her bra.

Fuck, it was like the dream. That demanding, degrading forcefulness that stripped her down to a whimpering girl desperate to be good enough for the man who mounted her, but with real affection, real LOVE behind it. Her eyelashes fluttered, her bosom rose and fell as she panted and moaned. He was whispering to her again, growling against her ear "Give up Mom...say it..."

She raised her forearms as far as she could and caressed his strong arms with the wet rubber of her gloves, grasping weakly at him as she tilted her head over her shoulder and moaned to her son "Haaaah...I give up...you win..."

He was right there, leaning over her shoulder, so close. Their lips brushed lightly, then again with a firmness that couldn't be anything but raw desire. His tongue touched hers and she responded without thinking, sliding hers over his between his lips like the stupid teenager she'd suddenly become. He pressed himself against her, that hardness firm against her mound through her clothes, hard enough to make her stumble forward against the counter. His hands cupped at her breasts, grasping her lower curves in an outward motion that massaged her pillowy flesh towards her nipples. His right hand rose along the slope of her breast and grasped the front of her slender throat. His grip tightened, tilting her head back further and arching her body to deepen their frantic kiss. She whimpered against his mouth, her whole body shuddering as Sean manhandled her matronly body. Susan covered her son's left hand where he still cupped and kneaded the lower curve of her breast, gasping and rolling her rump back against his hardness in response to that firm touch.

Sean's hand tightened on her throat again, this time easing her back from the counter so he could turn her around by her hip to face him. Their eyes met for just a moment before he kissed her again, pressing his body against her so her rump half-perched on the counter's edge. His hand left her throat and teased up along the back of her head to take a firm grip on her dark hair. A lewd moan burst from her as he tugged her head to the side, the sensation of her hair being pulled banishing what sense she still clung to. Encouraged by her moan, Sean kissed the rim of her ear, teasing it between his teeth before working his way down the side of her neck.

Susan wrapped her arms around her son's shoulders and panted against his ear. Her thighs spread to either side and she raised her left leg to hook around his waist, pulling him even tighter to her soft body as he coaxed those embarrassing moans from her with his lips and teeth.

A high pitched ringing sounded just behind them, the insistent musical tone cutting through the red haze of lust to make Susan frown against Sean's hair and look past him to his smartphone sitting on the table. Her son lifted his head from her neck and glanced over his shoulder as the phone started it's melody again. "I...promised Zoey I'd facetime with her after lunch..." he said, the words coming slow like he was bringing them up from a distant memory.

Susan bit her lip and lowered her leg, her hands moving to gently press against his shoulders and ease him back. He met her gaze, disappointed, but he didn't try to kiss her again. Slowly his hands left her body and he stepped away, his still hard manhood making a comically large tent in his red sweats as he moved to the table. Susan watched that powerful organ sway with each step and swallowed hard. 'My god...he was going to put that inside me, fuck me. I wanted him to do it. Jesus Christ what am I doing!?' she thought.

She covered her mouth with her palm and eased onto her feet again in a daze. Sean picked up the phone and answered his little sister's call. "Hey Zoey! Yeah...yeah we just uh...just cleaning up after lunch." he glanced at her, a warm but guilty smile on his handsome face. She swallowed again and gave him a weak smile.

When he turned away again she escaped to the penthouse's opulent washroom, sitting down hard on the toilet and burying her face in her hands. She could still feel his lean young body pressing against her, his strong hands cupping and kneading her breasts. Her body screamed at her to get him back, to finish what they had started. God, she wanted to feel his fingers in her hair again, pulling her around like a ragdoll, pinning her down so he could mount her like a bitch in heat. Her left hand pushed down inside her slacks as she leaned back on the seat, eyes closed and panting through parted lips. She rubbed herself furiously as her imagination ran wild, lewd wet sounds of shameless masturbation filling the room until a shuddering climax overtook her and she clenched her teeth to keep from screaming her son's name.

Her slacks and panties were a complete mess and her shirt still clung to her chest though the sink water had begun to dry. Exhausted, she stripped away her soiled clothes before stepping into the large bath and starting the shower. The hot water splashed over her face and Susan tilted her head up to welcome the cleansing sensation. A small, warm smile touched her lips.

Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
135 Followers
12