Coming Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------

Sean let out a rush of breath and pushed his fingers back through disheveled hair as his little sister talked excitedly on the other end of the line. Just a few minutes ago he and Mom had been making out like crazy, and he had a strong feeling that if the phone hadn't rung she would have let him fuck her right then and there. She'd gone to the washroom as soon as he answered Zoey's call and he could hear the shower running now. An ache had started in the pit of his stomach, a dread fear that he'd fucked up his only chance of being part of the family again with one stupid mistake.

"Sean? You ok?" the sweet voice on the other end of the line suddenly sounded worried. Sean blinked and cleared his throat, turning his attention back to his sister.

"Yeah Zoey, sorry about that. Mom and I...we were just talking about some serious stuff at lunch. About Dad..." It wasn't really a lie. They had talked about him a bit while they ate but had quickly moved on to happier topics. He certainly couldn't tell her the real reason he was so distracted.

She went quiet for a moment, then sounded more somber when she piped up again "Oh yeah...the funeral was like, yesterday right? I'm really sorry...".

"Hey, it's fine Kiddo. Sad but...it's fine. Honestly your making me feel better by the minute." He entered his room and closed the door behind him, smiling at the suppressed squeal coming through the line as he flopped back onto his bed and tucked his free arm under the pillow. Very little prodding was needed to set his sister off on another word race about school and friends and Instagram and gymnastics class. Matilda had graduated from highschool half a year ago just as Sean had but Zoey was still stuck in grade twelve. The stories of social hierarchy and immature grandstanding that spilled from her reminded her brother how thankful he was to be done with all that.

Zoey ran an Instagram account focusing on her 'gymnastic journey' filled with pictures of her and her classmates doing increasingly difficult poses in skimpy outfits to show their progress. The massive amount of likes she'd collected disturbed Sean a little. The percentage of her followers who were girls her own age with an interest in the sport instead of fat old men jerking it to every new photo she posted was probably in the single digits. He considered giving her a warning about putting herself out there like that for the whole world to see but figured it would take more than a few phone calls for her to trust his advice on that.

"Oh! You wanna see!?" she asked suddenly, offering him an opening to speak for the first time in several minutes. Sean had forgotten about the video call he'd promised.

He rose into a sitting position and propped his pillow behind his back to rest against the backboard of his bed "Sure Kiddo, if your ok with that."

The loud 'facetime call incoming' sound blared against his ear as soon as he said it and he winced, holding the phone out in front of him to hit the answer button. Apparently she was very ok with that. The little camera light turned on and the screen of his phone was suddenly filled with the brightly smiling face of his younger sister. A big warm smile touched his own lips and hers broke into a bubbly laugh. She was gorgeous, the sort of girl that garnered uncomfortable comments from adults like 'Oh she's going to be a heartbreaker when she grows up!' or 'Better keep the boys away from this one!'. Big blue eyes, a cute button nose and a small, heart-shaped mouth were surrounded by a starfield of red freckles that complimented the reddish brown of her silky soft hair perfectly.

She was less than a year behind him in age but everything about her made it hard to believe even for him. It wasn't just her petite, late blossoming figure or the disney princess proportions of her pretty face. She stared at him with unbridled intensity, her smile big and goofy and honest. Her energy had that unabashed quality, un-tempered by the shackling self-consciousness that permeated highschool.

"Damn Zoey...look at you..." came out more like an eager growl than he'd intended. His sister's pretty eyes widened and her soft lips parted in surprise. A moment later she smiled and did an exaggerated roll of her head to sway her long hair up and over her shoulder to the other side like a model in a shampoo commercial. It wasn't a perfect motion and a lot of that reddish brown curtain fell back down across her cheek but Sean grinned and whistled playfully at the performance.

Zoey bit her lip and held her phone above her head to imitate a classic downward selfie and Sean saw that she was sitting in a cheap desk chair with her legs crossed on the seat. Her slender upper body was covered by a pink t-shirt that was a few sized too big so one bare shoulder was completely exposed. Even sitting crisscross, the shirt just covered the tops of her well toned gymnast legs, leaving Sean to guess at the nature of her underwear. His gaze wandered back up along her skinny figure to her chest. The shirt was oversized but thin enough to display the puffy teacup shapes of her breasts. He was suddenly aware that the aching erection that had eased just a little when the phone rang was back to full strength, his excited manhood straining against the fabric of his red sweats. His free hand moved slowly down his front to push under the waistband and take hold of his throbbing base.

The view on the screen shifted slightly and Sean realized he'd been eye-fucking his little sister pretty blatantly. Way to go asshole. Two for two. He returned his attention to Zoey's big blue eyes and smiled harmlessly. Maybe his perverted ogling wasn't as obvious through the phone's tiny camera. To his relief the pretty little redhead's smile had only gotten bigger instead of giving way to an expression of horrified disgust. Slowly, he began to stroke his aching shaft up and down inside his sweats.

Zoey blushed and teased her hair back with her free hand before finally giggling "Oh Em Gee your just, like, playing it up now!"

Sean raised an eyebrow and leaned back on his pillow with the phone over his head "What? I just found out my baby sister turned into a bombshell! It's a lot to take in you know."

She pursed her lips and rolled her eyes but the obvious smile tugging at the corners of her mouth betrayed how much she enjoyed the attention. Sean sighed and looked away dramatically "Now I gotta worry about stalkers and make time every day for basking in your presence. It's really inconvenient."

"Shut up!" she laughed, jumping up from her chair so the camera view jostled about before centering on her freckled face again.

"Ok ok..." he groaned "You wanna show me your room?"

Zoey tapped her phone and switched the camera view to the front. The walls were covered in the sorts of things you'd expect to find in a younger girl's sanctuary. Boy bands, pop stars and social media influencers Sean hadn't heard of dominated the small room's wall space, and the only real furniture besides the bed was a large vanity dresser where a laptop sat open surrounded by a mess of makeup kits and skin care products. The screensaver image of a smiling black girl in a gymnastics leotard faded to black and was replaced by the photo of Sean his mom had taken just yesterday of him smiling over the shower wall in the motel bathroom. In the vanity mirror's reflection he saw Zoey's eyes widen in horror.

"Ohmygod!" she threw the phone onto her bed and bedroom ceiling filled the screen while the sounds of clattering plastic came from offscreen. More shuffling sounds before the phone suddenly bounced on the mattress as Zoey landed on it hard. Sean's view was a chaotic tumble of light and shadow, a flash of pale skin then fingertips as his sister grabbed for it, lost it again, and accidentally sent the device clattering to the floor. Sean heard a frustrated squeal and the creaking of bedsprings before a pair of bare feet swung over the edge and planted on the floor on either side of the phone. Zoey scooted to the edge of the bed and for a brief moment he was treated to an upward view of her delicate flower beneath the flaring hem of her shirt, pink and tight with just the smallest patch of fine red fur above. She leaned over the edge with a worried pout on her lips, found the phone and snatched it up with a huff.

"Gawd I'm so sorry! It's just that I only have the two pictures of you and, like, I'm not a freak I promise!" she said, gripping the phone tight with both hands.

Sean smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring way. "Hey, it's ok Zoey! It's not weird at all. Kinda wish I had one of you!" he said. He was trying to calm her down but it wasn't untrue either. His other hand increased it's firm out-of-sight treatment of his erection, that momentary glimpse of his sister's pussy now burned into his memory forever.

Zoey's eyes widened and the pink blush that already dominated her cheeks darkened so much that he could barely see her freckles. Her lips parted, closed, then parted again "I...I uh...I gotta go!". The call ended.

Sean let his phone fall onto his chest and stared at the ceiling of his bedroom. Apparently, telling the sister he'd only spoken to for two days after a decade long absence that he'd like a picture of her in the shower was NOT the right decision. This could go very badly for him if Zoey realized just how fucking creepy he'd been through the whole encounter.

When his phone chimed against his chest almost ten minutes later he was jerked out of a vividly imagined future where he'd been locked away in a deep dark prison surrounded by hardened criminals just itching to make his life a living hell. He raised the phone and unlocked it with his thumb before the sick feeling in his gut stalled him out. It was a text message from Zoey. 'Do NOT let mom see!'. A picture followed, a selfie taken with the mirror over the vanity dresser he'd seen during their call. Cute little Zoey stood close enough to the mirror that everything below her belly was concealed by the dresser's edge, her phone held out to the side so her adorably nervous smile wasn't obstructed. She was topless, the freckles on her arms and upper chest in full view and her free arm held against her small breasts to press them against herself.

Sean was stunned, his anxiety replaced by intense arousal and warm affection for the little sister who took everything he'd said and chose to send him this. He realized that a full minute had passed without him responding to her sweet gesture, so he quickly sent off a single heart emoji to show his appreciation. After that he kicked off his sweats and put an old towel across his bed so he could take care of himself just how he liked. Lounging on his bed, casually stroking his dick without worrying about grabbing a sock, he jerked off to his little sister's selfie.

He'd just begun to stroke his aching shaft in earnest when the phone chimed again and a fresh notification appeared over Zeoy's Instagram flow. 'Is it really ok? I know I look like I should be in junior high' She'd texted. Sean frowned at the screen and lifted his left hand from his pulsing member to hold the phone with both hands. That didn't sound like the confident, naively outgoing girl he'd spoken too a few minutes before, and if the pictures she'd posted on social media were any indicator she certainly wasn't shy about showing off her body.

Sean slowly tapped at the digital keyboard with both thumbs, erasing what he'd written then starting again before sending a response 'Who told you that Zoey? Your a fox!'. It took him a minute to search through the catalogue of emojis he hadn't used much to find an image of a tiny cartoon fox and sent it off as well.

Her response came exactly six seconds later. 'LOL! A fox? Are you sixty years old or fucking furry? ;p'

Sean pursed his lips, taking his time to tap out a longer message to try and save face while navigating the surprise minefield of body sensitivity. 'Ouch! You know EXACTLY what I mean Zoey. Your cute as hell with a gorgeous figure. You've got hair like the twilight sky in autumn and those freckles are like a sea of rubies. And don't get me started on that heartbreaker smile of yours!' he tapped Send then flinched as regret hit him like a punch in the gut. God, he sounded like a cheap valentine's day card from a drug store checkout rack.

A full minute of agonizing silence left him convinced that Zoey was showing her friends what he'd texted, and the coven was either laughing their asses off or making a callout post to ruin him online. After thirty more seconds of dread the phone chimed and Sean sat up straight, rushing to open the message from his little sister. A new selfie appeared on the screen, this one taken from above as Zoey lounged on her bed with her long hair carefully splayed around her head in a shimmering swirl. She was still topless but her slender arm held the phone at just the right distance so the curves of her small breasts were on display with her nipples just barely out of sight. A nervous smile was spread across her freckled face and her cute nose was scrunched up like she couldn't believe what she was doing.

Sean licked his lips and stared at his phone for just a few seconds, recovering more quickly than he had from the first selfie. He decided to respond in a similar way, without words. In a rush he pulled off the undershirt he was wearing and laid back on his pillow to imitate the position Zoey had been in. Holding the phone carefully above him he centered the camera over his face but made sure to show a great deal of his chest and arms. It wasn't the same thing of course. What she had shown him was a great deal more intimate and sensual than a guy taking a selfie without a shirt on, but he hoped the honest smile of affection he showed the camera told her how he felt. A blush rose along his neck and cheeks just as he snapped the picture, his thumb brushing the send button a half second later before anxiety could derail him.

A few seconds later a short text popped onto the screen 'Gotta go. G's calling. I won't say anything about today I promise'.

Sean had no idea who 'G' was, but he had a strong feeling that not telling her something was a big deal for his little sister. He moved his left hand back down his front to take hold of himself again, stroking up and down firmly as he carefully saved Zoey's pictures in a hidden folder on his phone.

He switched back and forth between the two pictures as he coaxed a steady flow of precum from his manhood and felt the warm fluid coat his fingers. In Sean's imagination his sister was panting deeply, gazing down at him with those big blue eyes as she rolled her hips against his lap and worked her clenching flower around his throbbing pole. Those small teacup breasts bounced lightly against her body every time he jerked his hips to thrust into her, bouncing her waifish body on his shaft so sweet gasps and whimpers slipped from her lips.

His hand tightened around his shaft and it's firm motions became more frantic as he lost himself in the fantasy. He imagined Zoey's long hair gripped tight in his fist as he thrust into her from behind, her pert rump slapping against his waist harder and harder until that moment of aching release deep inside her slick core. Just as Sean's manhood THROBBED against his closed hand he pictured Zoey gazing up at him with eyes filled with love, her heart-shaped mouth forming a silent 'Please' as he shuddered and groaned.

Sean found a half dozen long white ropes of slimy cum streaked across the towel when he'd recovered enough to see the damage. His chest rose and fell with deep breaths and he wiped the sweat from his brow with his arm. "Goddamn Zoey...goddamn.." he mumbled before collapsing onto the bed again. Within minutes he slipped into a light slumber with his phone still clutched to his chest.

12