Coming Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan swallowed, holding her son's gaze for a long moment before lowering herself against his body. He leaned back against the sofa and slipped his hand from under her sweater, eyes widening in surprise as she laid down on her stomach with her upper body supported by her right elbow and tugged the front of his sweats down his thighs with her left hand. She glanced up at him from this new position, an expectant look in her eyes as she pressed her lips together tightly. Sean blinked, realizing what she wanted. He dragged his eyes to the screen again and pulled the blanket up to his chest so the thick sheet covered all of her accept her bare feet at the other end of the sofa. She wanted him to keep playing the game, even now. Especially now.

He couldn't keep his breath even as he felt Susan coax his throbbing manhood from his sweats with her gentle touch, then barely suppressed a moan as her pillowy lips touched his crown with a warm, wet kiss. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back as his beautiful mother suckled and kissed around his sensitive crown under the blanket with slow intimacy. Her hot breath washed over his slick flesh, the sudden panting rush of those breaths the only betrayal of how badly she wanted this.

Sean watched the movie, trying to delay his inevitable release by focusing on the colonial marines firing their guns at alien monsters, screaming at each other and dying gruesome horror movie deaths. It actually helped a little, and he forced himself to relax even as Susan began to bob her head down over her son's manhood with soft lips sealed tight around his slippery shaft. "Fuuuuck..." he groaned, barely keeping his voice to a whisper.

He slipped his left hand beneath the blanket and started stroking Susan's back through her sweater. She tensed for a moment, but resumed her motions as if deciding that Sean hadn't broken whatever rules they were playing by. His hand moved higher and higher with each affectionate caress until his fingers touched the back of her neck and she tensed again. Sean went for it, his patience and restraint worn down by lust and frustration. His fingers pushed into Susan's soft brown hair at the back of her head and closed into a fist that pulled her from the crown of his cock with a wet pop.

He held her there for a long moment, heart pounding in his chest as he waited for her to pull away from him, to curse him out while repacking her bags to leave. He felt her breath on his slick shaft under the blanket, and a sudden warm wetness that he realized was saliva drooling from her open mouth. A subtle movement from the other side of the sofa drew his attention and he saw that his mother's toes were curling so tightly that her feet were lifting off the cushion. Very slowly he lowered her head by the iron grip on her hair and just as her lips slid over his crown again a shameless moan spilled from Susan to vibrate through Sean's pulsing flesh.

"Fuck!" he groaned, louder this time but Susan didn't stiffen or pause. He began pushing and pulling at his mother's hair with a strong, rolling rhythm, her soft lips sliding almost to the base of him before drawing back up to the flared crown over and over again. The increasingly passionate motions caused the blanket to slip a little and Sean caught sight of his mother's brown hair bunched in his fist. Susan's pelvis rolled and bucked beneath the blanket, the curve of her backside bunching the fabric with those sensual motions as she seemed to hump at the cushion beneath her. Sean blinked dumbly at the display, the bliss of his mother's wet mouth making deduction difficult. After a moment he realized that she was touching herself, pushing her body onto her fingers while he took control.

With a surge of giddy confidence Sean pressed his palm against the back of Susan's head and buried her face in his lap, sinking the flared crown of his cock into the back of her throat so she gagged and wretched under the blanket. She didn't push at him, didn't slap or scratch at his legs or squeal around the sudden violation. She shivered, spasming against his lap and the sofa in seizure-like release that rolled through her in waves. Her bare feet drummed against the cushion as she climaxed so powerfully that Sean immediately recognized it for what it was. Sean held Susan down as long as he dared, relishing the sensation of her velvety throat clenching around his shaft as aftershocks shivered along her thighs.

Knowing he'd caused this by tangling his fingers in his mother's hair and using her like this pulled Sean to the very edge of his own release. He bucked upward without thinking and tugged Susan's hair to drag her along his shaft. She gasped for air as her son's erection slipped from her throat, sucking in a deep breath through her nose before he slammed her back down again. She gurgled loudly as her face smacked against Sean's lap and his cock filled her throat again, but she made no move to stop what he was doing to her. Sean rolled his hips as he lifted his mother's head by her hair and shoved her back down in a relentless rhythm, feeling her drool onto his groin and retch around him as her throat surrendered to the invasion.

Sean couldn't hold back another second. He surrendered to that inevitable rush of mindless ecstasy and pinned Susan down hard, his hand pressing on the back of her head as he bucked and jerked against her pretty face. He felt her throat SQUEEZE his shaft just as the first hot spurt rushed from his tensing sack and erupted from him. His hand closed into a fist again, a lock of Susan's silky hair tangled in his grip as a long groan of animal joy rose from Sean's chest.

He collapse against the sofa, dazed and panting like a dog with every drop of frustrated cum released from his body. Sean felt as though he'd given away all his strength and energy with that release, the hand that had controlled his mother's movements with an iron grip just a moment ago now sliding down onto the back of her neck with just a few strands of hair still wrapped around his loosened fingers. Susan slowly shifted her left arm onto her son's thighs and lifted herself off of his blushing cock. She breathed deeply, coughing a few times and licking her lips without looking up at Sean. She grasped his arm for support and he helped her ease back up into a sitting position against his side.

Susan turned her attention to the screen in front of them, coughing again as she pushed her hair away from her face and combed it out to the side with her fingers so it fell over her shoulder instead of all over the place. Sean watched her with a a stunned expression as she pulled the blanket back up over the two of them and used it to wipe at the glistening mess around her mouth. When his mother spoke her voice had the rawness of someone just getting over a bad cold "It's better than I remember. Still so scary though.".

Sean blinked and looked at the screen again where Sigourney had the little girl, Newt, held tightly in her arms as she raced back through the alien nest towards the elevators. Sean swallowed and shifted against the sofa, sliding his right hand down under the blanket to maneuver his spent manhood back into his sweats and tug them up a little. He realized he'd been hoping the strange game his mother was playing would be over by now, that they could laugh and embrace like lovers and have sex again as soon as they were rested. Well, if she wasn't ready to stop pretending then he would play along. After what just happened, there wasn't anything Sean wouldn't do for his Mother.

12