Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite yet, my Lady," answered Cee, taking Mary's face in her hands and starting to lick her dry.

When she had removed as much of her cum as she could, Cee kissed her Mistress warmly and whispered,

"Your submissive cunt is ready for fucking, whenever you desire it, my Lady."

Mary smiled, and holding her dildo in place above her own clit, she slid the head up and down Cee's cunt slit a few times. Satisfied that she was in the right position, she pushed her hips forward.

The dildo penetrated Cee's cunt easily, and as it slipped in, her outer lips engulfed the thick shaft, causing the end that was resting against Mary's clit to open. A similar head began to stimulate Mary's clit, so that as she fucked Cee, she was also fucking herself.

The two lovers kissed, exchanging saliva and loving the taste of each other. Mary got into her stride and built up a rhythm that pleasured them both.

In deep, out almost all the way, in half way, out almost all the way. Pause. Slam in all the way. Pause. Out almost all the way. In deep. Out almost all the way. And repeat. And repeat.

Both women were close now. Cee thumbed Mary's nipples, the sensitive buds hardening under her ministrations. Mary groaned in delight, and without breaking her rhythm, lowered her head to Cee's tit and sucked in a nipple, which she bit gently. Cee's groan echoed that which Mary had uttered seconds earlier.

"I'm almost there, my Lady," gasped Cee, "but I'll wait for you, my darling."

Mary's reply was swallowed up inside Cee's mouth, but she increased the speed and intensity of her fucking. The two women continued to kiss deeply and wildly.

They felt it simultaneously. It started deep inside their cunts radiated through two throbbing clits to two sets of glistening cunt lips. At the same time, tingling sensations began spreading out into their extremities. Mary didn't miss a stroke. She continued to slam deep into Cee's cunt and almost as if she had flicked a switch, both of them experienced a mind-blowing mutual orgasm.

As it subsided, they lay entwined together, feeling each other's heart beat hammering in their breasts. Eventually, Mary pulled out of Cee, and rolled onto her back.

Cee knew what she had to do next and she snuggled down and took Mary's dildo in her mouth. Breathing through her nose, she cleaned the dildo and then lay back against her pillow, Mary leaned over and kissed her.

"Perfect!" she sighed. "I love the taste of your cunt!"

Cee giggled.

"I thought you mentioned champagne?" she enquired mischievously.

As they sipped their ice cold drinks, Mary lit her pipe, and Cee sparked up a cigar.

"Champagne and an aromatic tobacco after fantastic sex," Mary sighed. "What could be better?"

"Oh, bloody hell, that reminds me." Cee removed her cigar from her mouth and continued,

"After your mother offered me the job, she asked me about my perfume. I didn't know what to say, especially as she then j formed me that it reminded her of cigar tobacco. She said she liked it!"

Mary looked at her lover in amazement.

"Bloody typical!" she said in mock disgust, her smile robbing her words of any offence. "You go to my mother's for an interview, stinking of cigars, and she, that well known anti-smoking nazi, says she likes the smell! For fuck's sake!"

Mary replaced her pipe in her mouth, puffed reflectively and murmured,

"I wonder what she'll make of the aroma of aromatic pipe tobacco?"

She looked at Cee, and both women giggled helplessly.

To be continued...

12