Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noted with satisfaction that his cock was now totally flaccid. Cold water had that effect! He was also smooth and hairless. He presented his buttocks for inspection, and she stroked the striped, bruised arse, proud of the angry welts she had left on him

"Beautiful," she breathed, dreamily.

"Thank you, Goddess," he replied, turning back round to present himself to her. He knew what had to be done before he could join her in bed.

Dr Sara cupped his balls, pausing to give his cock a stinging slap when it twitched and showed early signs of erection. She slipped the thick metal loop over his cock and behind his balls. Holding this in position, she nodded to Paul, who guided his limp cock into the cage and pulled it up so that the lugs on the cage fitted into the holes in the loop. One by one, Dr Sara snapped them closed and finally she threaded the clasp of a small padlock through the one remaining link. With a satisfying 'click' the lock snapped shut and Paul's cock was locked away for another week.

He climbed into bed and embraced Sara.

"Thank you for this evening," he smiled at her, "I really enjoyed it."

"So did I," Sara said kissing him lovingly "So much so that despite my shower, I'm still very damp. I need you to see to that before we put the light out!"

"It will be my pleasure," responded Paul with a grin shuffling down in the bed and luxuriating in the scent that was emanating from between Sara's thighs.

At almost the exact moment that Paul disappeared under the duvet, Cee emerged from under the duvet on her and Mary's bed. Her face glistened with Mary's cum, and she was very red in the face.

"Fuck, I adore eating your cunt," she said breathlessly "even if I nearly pass out from a lack of oxygen every time!"

Mary kissed her. "You are very good at pleasuring me," she complimented her lover. "That tongue of yours finds my sensitive spot every time, and I love the way you stimulate my clit. I cum like a burst water pipe every time!"

"I know, but unlike water, your cunt juice tastes and smells delicious!"

The two women dissolved into gales of laughter, embraced each other, and after Cee had put the light out, they settled down in each other's arms to get some sleep.

After about two minutes of silence, Mary said softly,

"What are your plans tomorrow? I'm going to work as usual, but I'll have to see Dawn Brown to formally submit my resignation, and then I'm going to speak to my mother."

"You said she's invited you up for a meal on Friday, so before that I want to meet her, and tell her that we are a couple. Also, given that she already suspects that you smoke, I want to confess that I too am a smoker. Fucking hell! I'm a grown woman, a doctor with a degree and I'm shitting myself thinking about what I have to tell my mother!"

Cee rolled over and kissed her lover.

"I thought your mum was lovely," she said, "stern but fair. I don't think she'll have any issues about you and your pipe, or about us being an item."

"Mind you," she continued, a note of caution in her voice, "I don't know what she'll think if you tell her that you are my Mistress and my Owner!"

"Don't worry, darling," said Mary firmly. "That part of our lives is definitely going to remain secret!"

She rolled onto her back.

"What are your plans for tomorrow? What shift are you working?"

"I'm on a late tomorrow," answered Cee, "so I'll go in by midday, see Human Resources and submit my resignation, and I'll be home by half eight to nine, and be ready to play with you if that's what you want?"

"Mmm! Sounds perfect!" murmured Mary, rolling onto her side. Cee spooned her, cuddled in to her back, and rubbed her tits against Mary's smooth skin. Cupping her hand around Mary's cunt, she closed her eyes and settled down. Within three minutes, both women were sleeping the sleep of the sexually satisfied.

Back in Cwm Pechod, neither Sara nor Paul was asleep yet.

Paul had brought his Mistress to a mind-blowing, shuddering orgasm, and he lay beside her now, savouring her taste in his mouth and feeling her heart beat and her breathing return to normal levels.

Eventually, Sara spoke.

"Right. I take it you are at home tomorrow as usual?"

Paul confirmed that to be the case, but reminded Sara that there was some shopping that needed to be done.

"OK," she said, "I'll be starting surgery at half past eight. That gives me plenty of time to supervise your dressing and see you off to the shops before I go over to the surgery."

"I want to have a chat with Mary before she and Clarice come for supper on Friday. Until Mary can buy a house in the village, she's going to be living here. I don't intend altering our lifestyle, so she's going to have to be told."

"If I tell her before Friday, that'll mean that you can be dressed for supper. Clarice will have to be entrusted too, but if she knows what's good for her, and she wants to keep her job, she'll keep her mouth closed about what she learns about us."

"If you think that's wise, then, of course, I'm happy to go along with your plan," Paul said confidently, adding, "the fact that your daughter and another young woman are to be let in on our secrets is an added thrill for me! And it will be so humiliating!"

He failed to keep the enthusiasm out of his voice as he stated that last fact.

"That's settled then," said Sara. "I'll ring Mary tomorrow and pop down to Cardiff sometime before Friday."

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, "I almost forgot. I'm seeing Julian late tomorrow afternoon, before evening surgery. We can't have a proper date, because I'll have surgery, and he's got rugby training. But we both are in desperate need of a fuck, so I'll go to his for a quicky."

Paul said nothing. It was not his place to have an opinion on who his wife had sex with.

Sara continued,

"Don't worry, cucky boy. I'll come straight home here afterwards and you can have a lovely fresh, warm cream pie! I'll make sure I have enough time to feed it to you before evening surgery!"

"Thank you, Goddess," came the satisfied reply. "I am so lucky to have you as my Owner, my Mistress and my Cuckold Queen!"

"Yes, you are! Now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Goddess."

And in the doctor's house in Cwm Pechod, the sound of two people sleeping soundly reflected exactly the sounds coming from a doctor's house thirty miles away down the valley, in Cardiff.

To be continued...

12