Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds acceptable," Mary agreed her words mixed with blue aromatic smoke as she spoke.

"Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, my Lady," replied Cee, and looking at Sara, she said, "thank you, Ma'am."

Sara smiled in satisfaction, and raised her glass.

"To new beginnings," she said softly.

"New beginnings," echoed Mary and Cee, sipping their ice cold bubbly, as Paula dipped her head into her bowl and lapped up her drink.

The three women smoked and sipped, and Sara used her foot to gently kick Paula's balls, so that they swung like a pendulum as she lapped from her bowl.

"You will of course be perfectly at liberty to play with my sub," Sara informed Mary.

"Thanks, but I think not," Mary replied, reaching out and gripping one of Cee's nipples between her finger and thumb, and rolling and twisting it.

"I have no interest in cock, not even sissy cock. I have my hands full keeping this slut in order, don't I?"

This last was addressed to Cee, whose eyes were rolling, and she was biting her lip to stifle any noise her tortured nipple might cause her to utter.

"Yes, my Lady," she gasped through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I can see that she likes a bit of pain," replied Sara. "Would you consider loaning her to me? I've never played with a sub woman before."

"Oh dear me, no!" smiled Mary, robbing her reply of any offence with a chuckle.

"Cee is mine and I don't share her with anybody. I hurt her, I make her cry and then I kiss her better. We don't play with others at all, I'm afraid."

"Well we know where we stand at least," Sara couldn't keep the disappointment out of her voice.

"But may I watch you punishing her sometimes?"

"Oh, that'll be no problem."

Mary was glad to concede something to her mother.

She continued,

"Maybe you could share some of your techniques for inflicting pain? I'm always ready to learn. Obviously, Cee doesn't have a pair of testicles like Paula, but I would imagine that I could use some of your methods on her breasts!"

Sara snorted!

"Another house rule coming up, I'm afraid," she grinned.

"You might use medical terminology in the surgery, but here, I prefer baser names. Paula's cock and balls belong to me. I fuck her arsehole and she eats my cunt. I hope these terms don't offend you?"

"Not at all," answered Mary. "In fact, 'cunt' is one of my favourite words! I'm happy to use all the swear and slang terms you use."

"Tell me," she continued, "Paula's balls look very blue and swollen. Don't you ever drain them?"

"Of course I do," answered her mother in a voice that suggested that Mary's question was idiotic.

"I milk her weekly. I use a technique that drains her balls but doesn't give sexual satisfaction. It leaves her empty but unsatisfied. Doesn't it dear?"

The last remark was directed at Paula.

"Yes, Goddess. I am honoured to produce for you," Paula answered, and opened her mouth to receive the last of Sara's cigar ash.

Sara stubbed her cigar out in the glass ashtray, and stood up.

"I do believe supper is ready " she announced.

Paula scurried into the kitchen, whilst Mary knocked her pipe out into the ashtray. Cee finished her cigar and stubbed it out too. They followed Sara into the dining room.

Supper was a great success. Paula was a good cook, and she was allowed to sit and eat with them. The conversation ranged from what Mary and Cee expected from their new jobs, to the problems they could expect to face in a village practice, and they also discussed their various kinks and lifestyles.

Mary made it perfectly clear that she respected her mother and step-father's choice of lifestyle, but that she would not be participating in it. She expected Paula to obey her, but she wouldn't be part of any kink play involving her mother's sub.

In the same vein, Mary would ensure that Cee obeyed and respected Dr Sara, but she would not be expected to serve her.

Both Dommes agreed that this would remain until one party asked if the rules could be changed.

Later that night, as Mary and Cee were getting into bed in the guest room, Cee took her lover's arm.

"Can I say something?" she asked quietly.

"Of course " answered Mary.

"Earlier on when you said you owned me, and you said no-one was going go play with me but you? I was so thrilled to hear that. I love you so much and I never want to fuck, or be fucked by anyone but you!"

Mary kissed her tenderly.

"Prove it!" she whispered, pulling Cee down next to her.

"My cunt is damp, and needs your tongue to get me wet enough to fuck you!"

Like the obedient sub that she was Cee obeyed her Owner Mistress immediately.

Next door, in the master bedroom, Paul, cleaned of his make-up, and restored to some sort of masculinity had just finished giving Sara a second orgasm. She moved off his face, and snuggled down next to him in bed.

"Thanks for tonight," she whispered, cupping his balls in her hand and squeezing them gently. She hadn't milked him yet.

"To show my appreciation," she continued, "you can choose. Do you want a prostate massage or a hand job?"

"A hand job, please" he answered, and Sara took her cock lock key from the chain around her neck and unlocked him.

Released, his cock immediately got hard, and Sara began to give him his wank. He hadn't cum in nearly a fortnight, and she was very skilled at what she was doing. In no time at all, he was leaking pre-cum, and his breathing quickened and deepened.

"No noise," Sara admonished as a groan escaped from his lips.

Paul clamped his lips together and concentrated on not cumming, so as to prolong his pleasure.

It was no good. He was already on the edge, and Sara's hand gripped his shaft firmly, and flew up and down quickly.

"May I cum?" he whispered. Sara nodded silently, cupping his balls so that she would know exactly when he was about to spurt. She felt his swollen balls twitch. The medical doctor in her automatically recorded that his external urethral orifice (aka as his pee hole, she reminded herself) was in spasm. She halted her wanking and lowered her head to take his hard, shiny cock helmet between her lips.

The first white hot rope of cum spurted into her mouth. She savoured its hot, almost salty taste. Paul's cock was still cumming, and soon her mouth was full.

She released his cock, which continued to twitch and exude thick ropes of cum onto his belly. Moving up slightly, she kissed him, and he opened his mouth to receive his cum.

Sara dribbled it all into his mouth, and watched as he held it without swallowing, waiting for permission to do so. She nodded at him, and he swallowed.

They kissed deeply again, and Paul used his tongue to clean out Sara's mouth. Cock sucking always produced an excess of saliva in her mouth, and she dribbled this into his eager mouth too. Next she scooped up all the cum from his stomach and offered her hand to him. Gratefully, he licked her fingers clean.

Sara then led him to the en-suite, where she supervised him cleaning his cock. As usual, the cold water she insisted he used caused his cock and balls to shrivel up, and she was able to replace his cock lock easily. She led him back to bed.

They spooned under the duvet, and talked in a whisper about the evening's events.

"I think Mary took the news of our lifestyle remarkably well," Sara said sleepily.

"Who would have thought that my little girl would grow into such a kinky bitch? It's a pity that she won't let me loose on Clarice. I'd love to feel her tongue on my clit!"

Paul sniggered.

"Especially if you sat on her face after Julian's fucked you!" he laughed.

"Ah, Julian," mused Sara. "My darling daughter didn't bat an eyelid when she was told that her old mam is a Domme. I wonder how she'll take the news that I'm a hotwife and a cuck queen too!"

To be continued...