Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But fear not. We cater for casual kinkster visitors too."

She rang a bell on the counter, and a door opened and a person in a maid's uniform appeared.

"You rang, madam?"

The voice was deep and very masculine.

"This Lady and her pet require a private lunch," the receptionist instructed. "This slut is my husband, a maid and submissive," she continued, addressing Sara. "It belongs to me and my daughter, the young lady you saw earlier. She gave her daddy a really sore arse last weekend!"

Turning to the maid, she instructed, "Show this Lady to room four, and explain the menu. Will you be requiring waitress service, my dear?"

This last question was addressed to Sara.

"What does that entail?" enquired Sara.

"This slut will cut up your food and feed you, if required," came the answer with a smile.

"It is also available to service you below table as you eat, if you require it. Or it will provide oral stimulation for your pet, if you think he deserves it."

Sara considered her options.

"I'll feed myself," she decided, "but it might be amusing to have myself pleasured during lunch. As for this one," she indicated Keith dismissively, "I am contemplating taking him on. He doesn't yet merit any rewards!"

"Perfect, my dear," smiled the receptionist, and with a click of her fingers, she indicated that Sara should be shown to her dining room.

Sara followed the sissy maid into a side room off the main reception area. There were several tables in the room, each one laid for one diner. The maid turned to Sara,

"Where would Madam prefer to sit?" he asked in his gruff voice.

Sara chose a table well away from the entrance and sat down. She looked at the maid as if to say, "Where is Keith going to sit?"

Before she could ask the question, the maid asked one of her own.

"Does Madam require a chair for her pet, or is it going to kneel at her side to eat?"

"A chair, I think," replied Sara. "I want his full attention when I explain to him what we are going to be doing for the rest of the weekend."

A place was quickly set for Keith, and, having been given permission, he seated himself opposite Sara. Meanwhile, the maid brought Sara a menu.

"Normally, Madam, the Lady decides on what she wants to eat. All submissives eat what they are told to by their Owners, and our chef presents their meal mashed up in a bowl. Is that acceptable to you, Madam?"

"Perfectly," replied Sara not bothering to ask Keith. Then something occurred to her.

"Allergies." She looked at Keith. "Are you allergic to anything?"

"No, Ma'am. I eat what I am told to. And also drink whatever pleases you," he added hopefully.

Sara smiled.

"I'll have the salmon fillet with roasted vegetables, and a small glass of Chablis. I'm driving. He'll have the same, mashed up, obviously. As for his drink, bring me a bowl and an empty carafe. I have some homemade wine for him."

The maid scurried off to fetch the bowl, returning quickly with a funnel and an empty carafe as well. It seemed that he knew exactly what Sara had in mind.

Placing the bowl on the floor next to Sara, he stepped back respectfully.

Sara stood and quickly removed her knickers. She squatted over the bowl and released a steady stream of hot pungent piss into it. She wiped herself with her knickers and handed them to Keith.

"You may retain those to smell later on this afternoon," she instructed him.

Keith lovingly folded the pungent garment, and placed it in his jacket pocket.

Sara sat back down, and looked at the maid.

"Decant that into the carafe and pour him a glass," she instructed.

"Where is my Chablis? I'm thirsty!"

In no time at all, two glasses stood in front of the diners. Sara's glass was frosted as the cold Chablis awaited her approval, whilst a faint steam could be seen rising from the still warm nectar that Sara had provided for Keith.

"To our future" proposed Sara, raising her glass in a toast.

"The future," replied Keith, raising his own glass, and, receiving a nod from Sara, drained it in one draught.

Sara sipped her own wine.

"Oh dear me, no" she scolded. "That's much too greedy. I spent time making and maturing that golden rain. It must be sipped and appreciated. Pour yourself another glass, and sip it daintily!"

Keith obeyed, and Sara smiled at him.

"You really are doing yourself no end of good," she told him. "I am very impressed with you so far. Now, this is what I have in mind for the rest of today, and for tomorrow. It should help me make up my mind before you go for your interview on Monday."

Sara began to outline her plan. She had only just started to explain to Keith what she had in mind when their lunch arrived. The maid placed a china plate in front of Sara, and a metal bowl in front of Keith.

"Is everything to your satisfaction, Madam?" he enquired, and when Sara gave a nod of approval, he continued,

"May I trouble you to change chairs? You are sitting on an ordinary dining chair, and you have requested pleasuring whilst you eat. If I may?"

He pulled up a chair that had a seat which resembled a toilet, complete with a harness underneath. Sara's chairs were swapped around, and the maid inserted her head into the harness, facing upwards. Sara pulled up her dress and sat down. Immediately, she felt the maid's breath on her already very wet cunt.

"Make sure you don't neglect my arse," she instructed. "When I indicate with my foot, I expect you to change from cunt worship to arse worship. Now get on with it!"

As she picked up her knife and fork, and began to eat her lunch, Sara shuddered in delight as the maid's tongue licked all the way from the back to the front of her wet slit, and began to lap at her throbbing clit.

Sara wriggled to get herself more comfortable, motioned to Keith that he should eat his mush, and resumed the explanation of her plan.

"If you have an interview in Pont-y-dar on Monday," she began, rather breathlessly, as the maid's tongue began to have an effect, "what is to stop you following me home this afternoon?"

"I can put you through your paces tonight and all day tomorrow. Unless you disappoint me with your performance, I have decided to give you a month's trial. You are dressed respectfully enough for an interview, and you can wash that shirt ready for Monday. It isn't as if you'll be wearing any clothes once I get you home!"

Keith paused and looked up from his dog bowl.

"Oh thank you, Ma'am," he said sincerely. "That sounds perfect."

Sara smiled, open mouthed as an intense orgasm hit. She writhed in her chair, but the maid underneath her managed to keep his tongue deep in her soaking cunt. He knew how to pleasure a Lady, and continued to suck on her engorged clit. Sara felt another orgasm beginning to build deep inside her. She settled down to enjoy it as she finished her lunch.

Half an hour later, they had finished their meal, Keith had settled the bill whilst Sara chatted to the receptionist, assuring her of her satisfaction on both the cuisine and the orgasm fronts. She gave her contact details to Anna, the receptionist, and promised to return very soon to attend one of the regularly held fetish nights that Anna and her select group of friends held regularly at the hotel.

As it turned out, Keith had parked in the same car park as Sara. He retrieved his car, and drove to where Sara sat in hers, waiting. As he approached, Sara opened her window.

"Follow me home," she instructed. "I'm going to take you to another car park. When we arrive, park next to me and I 'll give you further instructions. You may sniff my panties as you drive, but don't you dare touch your cock, or stimulate it in any way. I want your ball sac full when I get you home!"

"Understood Ma'am," came the meek reply. "Thank you."

The journey home was uneventful, the traffic on the road very light. Sara made good time, and she was pleased that as she pulled into the village car park in Cwm Pechod, there were very few cars parked there. She remembered that the village rugby team had a grudge match that afternoon against their nearest rivals from the next valley. Most of the Cwm Pechod inhabitants would be down at the rugby club, watching the game. Perfect timing! she thought. She could get Keith into her house unnoticed, and once he was there, he'd be at her mercy!

To be on the safe side, she drove to the far end of the car park, well away from the entrance. Keith followed her and parked alongside. He got out of his car, and locked it. Sara lowered her driver's side window.

"Get in the boot," she instructed Keith, operating the remote switch so that the boot opened automatically. Keith obeyed, and Sara checked that he was safe and not too comfortable. Then she closed the boot, returned to her seat and zoomed off towards home.

As she parked in the driveway, she became aware of a frantic knocking sound.

"Oh fuck," she thought, panic-struck, and unable to move.

"What the hell have I done? I've kidnapped a total stranger! My reputation will be shot to pieces. I'm ruined!"

The frantic knocking continued, then Sara heard,

"Mam! Mam! What the hell are you doing? You've been in that toilet for nearly twenty minutes! Everybody's waiting for you. The photographer's going nuts! Are you alright?"

Sara grinned to herself.

"Sorry cariad. It must be wedding day nerves," she lied fluently. "I had a sudden attack of runny stomach! Give me two minutes to finish up here, wash my hands, and I'll be with you all, ready for the photographs."

That explanation seemed to satisfy Mary, and Sara heard her go out of the toilet.

She smiled to herself again. If marriage to Paul was half as satisfying and exciting as her short, but extremely intense relationship with Keith had been, then she and her new husband were in for a very satisfying and enjoyable time!

To be continued...

12