Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling!" she gushed, "thank you so much for your intervention! John and I enjoyed your little display."

John nodded in agreement. He unbuckled the last strap, and C C stood up slowly. The house slave turned to face his punishers.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you Mistress Sara," he croaked, his voice hoarse and his throat dry.

Denise acknowledged his gratitude with an imperious wave of her hand. She turned to Sara.

"John will be off for his regular Saturday afternoon round of golf soon," she said.

"I thought we might visit the local spa. I have an arrangement with the manager, whom I'd like you to meet. She gives me a private session when I need shaving. I see you keep your cunt beautifully smooth. I need shaving every week, especially if I'm going to a party!"

Sara smiled.

"A spa session sounds perfect preparation for tonight," she replied.

"Paula can drive us and wait in the car whilst we are pampered. Then she can drive us home again and we can get ready for tonight's fun. I mentioned that my boyfriend is coming, didn't I?"

Denise nodded.

"After this morning's excitement I can't wait to have him stretch me and fill me full of cum,"

Both women giggled.

Sara looked at Paul.

"Get upstairs and dress," she instructed. "I want you in a bra, dress, stockings and a suspender belt, no knickers. You may choose appropriate shoes for driving. You have twenty minutes. Hurry up!"

Paul hurried off to become Paula. Before he left the room, Sara stopped him with a quiet,

"Oh, I forgot. Your make up. Slap it on. I want to see 'complete slut' when you return"

Denise nodded approvingly. She instructed C C to go and make Sara and her a cup of coffee whilst they waited.

"We'll grab a bite to eat on the way to the spa," she confided to Sara.

"There's a pub on the way that does light snacks at lunch time. It's run by a transsexual and her/his cross dressing partner, so they won't mind if we bring Paula too!"

Sara saw an opportunity for humiliation, but she stayed silent, just in case her ideas were a bit too over the top even for such exotic landlords (landladies? landtrannies?) They would bide their time and see how things panned out.

John re-appeared, dressed in his golfing clothes. He kissed Denise warmly, pecked Sara on both cheeks and went off for his round of golf, promising faithfully to be back in good time for the party that night.

C C brought coffee and was dismissed back to the kitchen to prepare for that evening's party. He seemed to have recovered well from his recent thrashing, although his balls remained very swollen from their earlier cropping. They swung heavily as he walked.

Denise and Sara were just finishing their coffee when there was a knock on the door.

"Come!" Denise barked, and the door opened and Paula entered.

Denise gave a low whistle of approval. Paula had scrubbed up marvellously. She was wearing a 50s style summer frock, black stockings and two inch heeled court shoes. Her make-up seemed to have been applied with a trowel.

Scarlet lipstick in the shape of a cupid's bow adorned her lips. Her eyes were adorned with thick black eye shadow and she had applied black mascara to her false eyelashes. She had also rouged her cheeks, leaving two rosy circles which gave her a doll-like appearance.

She'd back combed her hair into a style which suited her dress, and at a command from Sara, she raised her frock to display her suspenders and stocking tops. This action also confirmed that she was not wearing any underwear.

"Fucking hell, sweetie," gasped Denise, "she's really convincing! Look at those tits! Are they real or is she wearing a padded bra?"

Sara raised her eyebrows at Paula, who still stood in the display position.

"Mistress has me on an oestrogen and progesterone supplement, Mistress Denise," Paula answered. "Her medical expertise ensures that my tits will continue to develop without too having too much of an effect on my cock."

"Not that Mistress has any use for my pathetic excuse for a cock," she continued. "My best friend, Julian is her bull, and he provides her with plenty of good hard thick cock. As you can see, Mistress keeps me cock locked. She wanted to ensure that I am still able to produce cum. It keeps my balls full and tender and gives me a weekly protein drink when I am milked. But to answer your question, I have enhanced my tits today. I'm wearing my bra with silicone implants sewn in."

Denise burst out laughing.

"Fucking hell," she chortled, "and I thought I was kinky! Trust you to put your medical knowledge to some kinky use!"

"I tell you what, though," she continued as she and Sara led Paula out to the car, "she's going to make a hell of an impression in the pub at dinner time. Let's hope there's a good crowd in for lunch!"

As the car pulled out of the drive towards the pub, the two women in the back seat were still laughing outrageously.

Forty minutes later, Paula turned into the car park of the pub that Denise had directed her to. There were about fifteen other cars parked there already. Sara nudged Denise.

"Is this such a good idea?" she asked. "What if someone recognises you?"

"I doubt that will happen," replied Denise, "but if it will make you feel any better, let me go in alone to check the place out. If anyone says anything, I'll just say I'm checking go see if there's a spare table."

She got out of the car and headed off to the pub, calling over her shoulder, "I won't be two ticks."

She was as good as her word. She returned to the car with a huge grin on her face.

"You won't believe this," she laughed. "All these cars belong to a cross-dressing club that are on a day out! The pub's full of cross-dressers, some with very strict looking women. We'll fit in perfectly! The guy behind the bar was very sweet. He told me that there's another room which we could use if the clientele in this room upset us! I told him that we'd be happy to join these "ladies" and he laughed. Come on, I'm ready for some food and some entertainment!"

Together the two friends walked into the pub leading Paula whose cock lock had suddenly begun to feel very tight indeed!

They all walked into a lounge area, where groups of people were sat at various tables, but everyone seemed to know everyone else. The person behind the bar welcomed them with a smile.

"Welcome, Ladies," he said, "it's great that you felt the need to join us. Would you like to introduce yourselves? Don't feel any pressure if you'd rather stay anonymous."

Sara knew she'd be unlikely to come back here, so she took the plunge.

"Hi everybody," she smiled, "I'm Sara and this is my sissy cuckold Paula. Say hello Paula."

"Good afternoon, Ladies," said Paula obediently, blushing furiously.

Denise chose to stay anonymous, but no-one commented on her reticence.

A rather stern looking woman with a very tight blouse and a blue rinse smiled at the newcomers.

"I'm Beryl," she introduced herself, "and this is my husband Roberta. It's lovely to meet you all. What brings you to our little meeting?"

"Pure coincidence," replied Sara. "My sissy and I are visiting our friend here," she indicated Denise, "and she and I are on our way for an afternoon's pampering at the local spa."

"My friend mentioned this pub which she knew to be run by this Lady here," Sara nodded at the bar keeper, who beamed delightedly at being acknowledged as a Lady, "and as Paula is our chauffeuse this afternoon, we thought we'd bring her along and show her off."

"Well she looks very good 'en femme' " said Beryl. "I take it that as you described her as your cuckold, that she's submissive to you?"

"Of course," replied Sara. "I not only own her, I regulate her sexual functions too. She's cock locked most of the time, and she has been trained to fluff my lover and clean us both up after we've had sex."

Denise realised that all the conversation in the room had ceased, and everyone was now listening to Sara and checking Paula out. She thought it time to order a drink, and so she went up to the bar.

Sara continued her conversation with Beryl.

"I find the longer I keep her in chastity the more attentive she becomes. You should perhaps try it with Roberta."

Beryl clicked her fingers, and Roberta stood up.

"Display," she commanded, and Roberta lifted up her skirt to reveal a pair of flesh coloured hold-up stockings and a very heavy looking metal cage around what looked to Sara like a pretty substantial cock.

"Roberta is cock locked 24/7," Beryl informed Sara, "and I allow her penetrative sex once a month. At all other times I use a strap-on to fuck her and to get myself off."

Sara, not to be outdone, instructed Paula to lift her frock and display herself. There were murmurs of astonishment and one or two giggles.

Sara smiled. "Yes, Ladies," she said, "Paula really was at the end of the queue when good sized cocks were being handed out. It's one of the reasons why she is a cuckold. When she puts that pencil dick inside me it barely touches the sides!"

Sara smiled her thanks to Denise who had returned with a gin and tonic for them both. The bar keeper followed her, carrying a metal bowl of water which she put down by the side of Sara and Denise's table.

"I brought water for the slut," Denise said to Sara, who nudged Paula.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"Thank you Mistress Den..."

Sara slapped him hard across the face.

"No names, slut," she smiled. "you really ought to express your gratitude to this Lady too. After all, she's brought you a lovely bowl of water."

Paula turned to the bar keeper.

"Thank you, Ma'am," she said softly.

Sara tutted.

"Oh no, I think we can do better than that," she said.

Sara had noticed that underneath the bar keeper's very short skirt there seemed to be quite a bit going on. Already her skirt was sticking out as she began to get excited. Sara addressed the bar keeper.

"My slut would dearly love to thank you properly," she said with a wicked smile. "I wonder if you would object to her investigating what's causing your skirt to stick out at the front like that?"

"I'd be delighted," replied the bar keeper, "and if you would permit it, I am sure these Ladies here would not object?"

A chorus of "no's" echoed around the room, and a voice said,

"We all know each other here, and we are all tested regularly. Everyone here has a hatred of condoms, so you should know that we are all perfectly safe and healthy!"

Sara turned to see who was speaking. A sultry looking woman with a very nice looking pair of tits beneath her tight T shirt which bore the slogan 'I love to swallow' now stood behind the bar.

"Hi," she smiled. "I'm Sheena, and I own this dump! Martine there, the one with the hard-on, is my partner. She loves having her cock sucked, don't you?"

"Oh yes," answered Martine with a grin.

"Well you'd better get on with it, Paula," said Sara, also with a wide grin on her face. "We need to take every opportunity to indulge your liking for public humiliation!"

"If I get up here," said Martine, climbing onto the table where Sara and Denise were sitting, "everybody should have a good view."

She stood on the table and took off her skirt. Her cock was circumcised and shaved. It was about seven inches long and already glistening with pre-cum.

Paula got into position and licked the tip of Martine's helmet. A thick string of pre-cum joined Martine's cock and Paula's tongue. The audience murmured its appreciation.

Paula opened her mouth wide and took the whole of Martine's cock deep into her throat. She cupped her balls and began to pleasure the bar keeper. Martine kept up a running commentary:

"Oh yes! Mmmm! that's so good. Oh my! This one knows how to pleasure a Lady!"

As Paula continued her cock sucking, Martine began to thrust herself deeper into Paula's mouth. Soon she had a good rhythm going and was fucking Paula's mouth rather than passively allowing Paula to suck her. Denise watched, fascinated, as was everyone else in the room. One or two were actively reaching under their skirts to stimulate themselves, and Beryl and another very strict looking Lady who had not introduced herself had positioned their sissies underneath their skirts and were being pleasured as they watched the cock sucking exhibition.

Sheena came to stand by the table, and put her hand on Sara's shoulder.

"You've trained this one well, my dear" she complimented Sara. "If ever you tired of her, I'd take her off your hands. Martine and I would love a full time sissy fuck boi!"

"That will never happen, I'm afraid," replied Sara with a smile. "Paula is the ying to my yang. She's mine forever!"

Sheena was wearing a short leather skirt under her 'I love to swallow' T shirt, and Sara was astounded to see a thick cock head swinging below the hem of the skirt. Her staring caught Sheena's attention, and she smiled.

"Want to see all of it?" she said softly, lifting up her skirt.

Sara's eyes nearly popped out of her head. This person just had to be a freak of nature. As well as a gorgeous set of tits that Sara had already admired from afar, Sheena possessed a cock that must have been at least thirteen inches long. It was accompanied by a very impressive pair of balls that swung heavily as Sheena hefted her cock in her hand.

"Fuck me!" breathed Sara lustily.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure!" giggled Sheena, "but unfortunately, my pet python here can't achieve a full hard on. I think it's probably something to go with all the hormones I'm taking to keep my tits nice and firm!"

"But I have a huge collection of strap-ons if you were serious about being fucked!"

Sara was spared having to answer that because at that moment, Martine announced to the room,

"Here I cum, Ladies. Should I cum in her mouth or decorate her lovely face with some homemade face cream?"

There was a chorus of giggles and Sara realised that people were looking at her to see what she'd decide.

"Give her the first pulse in her mouth," she instructed, " then pull out and give her the rest in her hair and over her face. She's taking my friend and I to the spa later on. It will be a good lesson for her to display in public what a cock sucking slut she is!"

Martine obliged, grunting her release into Paula's mouth and then spraying a liberal amount of thick hot cum into her hair, and over her face. A small drop balanced precariously on one of Paula's false eyelashes, and began to set there. Sara thought Paula looked wonderful, and she knew that her sissy husband would be adoring this humiliating experience. She clicked her finger, and Paula resumed her position, kneeling at her Mistress's side. Everyone in the room burst into a spontaneous round of applause, which made Paula blush.

Denise asked Sheena if it would be possible for them to have a quick bite of something to eat, and when Sheena suggested some baps with home cooked ham in them, they ordered three, and Sheena disappeared into the kitchen to prepare them.

Now that the entertainment was over, people resumed their individual conversations. Beryl introduced her friend, the other stern looking Lady.

"Ladies, this is Sybil, and her sissy Robyn. Sybil and I are an item, and our sissy husbands serve us and each other. It's an arrangement that suits us all perfectly!"

Sybil smiled at Sara and Denise.

"Are you two Ladies lovers?" she asked

"Not as such," confessed Denise, "although we have known each other since our university days, and we have fucked at the occasional party we've both been to. But we both love cock too! My husband, John isn't particularly well endowed, so I play the field. John likes to watch."

"Sounds a very familiar story," Sybil replied. "Robyn here has a pathetic cock, so it's probably a good thing that I'm a lesbian! Beryl bats for both sides, which is fine by me, because I get to fuck her, but how any woman can enjoy having her insides coated in spunk is beyond me! Give me a bucketful of cunt juice any day of the week!"

All four women laughed outrageously.

Sheena brought their lunch, and they set to with enjoyment. Sybil noticed that all three of them cast longing glances at the departing Sheena, whose mammoth cock could be plainly seen swinging free below the hem of her short skirt.

Their ogling and their lunch were interrupted when two people approached hand in hand. They were, in Sara's opinion, two of the least convincing transvestites she had ever seen. Both looked like men in women's clothes, and they both sported a five o'clock shadow that not even the thick layer of foundation they both wore could conceal.

"Excuse us," one of them began, "my wife and I were wondering if we might have a word?"

"By all means," replied Sara, anxious not to give any indication of what she had been thinking as the two approached.

"I'm Geraldine, and this is my wife Donna," continued the newcomer. "We're Gerald and Donald when we're not dressed, and we realise that we're nothing like your sissy. Her skin is so smooth and she looks gorgeous dressed."

Paula blushed and thanked the two transvestites in a low voice.

"We plucked up the courage to come to talk to you after Paula's wonderful cock sucking display," continued Donna, smiling at Paula.

"We both love to suck cock and on party nights here we take it in turns in the glory hole. But what we wanted to ask is this."

"You mentioned Paula's love of public humiliation. We are both into that as well."

"Looking like we do when we're dressed, that shouldn't come as a shock to you," smiled Geraldine sadly.

"I make no judgement, Ladies," Sara lied outrageously. "Whatever floats your individual boat, and as long as it is legal and consensual, I say 'go for it!'"

"We thought that you'd be very tolerant," replied Donna, "so we wondered if we could offer our services to indulge Paula's fetish and give ourselves a bit of a thrill at the same time?"

"What did you have in mind, Ladies?" asked Sara, finishing her bap and washing it down with the last of her gin and tonic.

"Well," began Donna, blushing, and looking to her wife for some support, "we thought that Martine did quite a good job of decorating Paula with her cum, which is drying very nicely in her hair and on her face."

Geraldine took over.

"We heard you mention that you were on your way to the spa, and we were wondering if we might be permitted to add our contributions to Paula before you all left. She could be wearing a fresh layer of cum when you arrived."

"What a splendid idea!" beamed Sara, turning to Denise and asking, "Do we have time for Paula to be sprayed?"

Denise checked her watch and replied, "It's about a quarter of an hour's drive from here. I think if we left here in twenty minutes, we'd still be in time for our pampering."

Looking round the room, Denise grinned at the sudden quiet. It seemed that Geraldine and Donna weren't the only ones interested in cumming on Paula! Sara looked at ber friend, and grinned.

"Twenty minutes? That seems to me to be ample time to give my slut a really good cum shower!"

She stood up and addressed the room.

"Ladies, for those of you interested, or permitted," here she looked at Beryl and Sybil, both of whom smiled but shook their heads decisively, "I have a slut here who requires a good coating with cum. Anyone can have a go. The only conditions are that we have to leave in twenty minutes, and if you do cum on her, it has to be in her hair, on her face or over her dress. Those who are interested, please form a queue behind Geraldine and Donna, and get your cocks out ready. The clock's ticking!"

As Sara made Paula lie down across the table, there was a scrapping of chairs and about a dozen or so cross dressers and transvestites lined up to spray Paula with their cum. Sara noticed with some satisfaction that only Roberta and Robyn stayed seated, and they both had a longing look in their eyes. But as submissives, they both knew that their Mistresses had the final say in whether or not they were allowed to cum.