Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Geraldine and Donna began to wank, Sara and Denise moved out of the spray zone and settled back to watch the unexpected entertainment.

As her climax approached, Geraldine leaned over and kissed her wife. Within seconds of each other, both Ladies shot cum onto Paula's face, wiped their rapidly softening cocks on her cheeks and moved out of the way to watch the next pair.

When they left, on time, twenty minutes later, everyone who had volunteered to decorate Paula had succeeded. Her hair was thick with cum, her face glistened with it, a large dollop had hung precariously from her ear and now was slowly dripping onto her shoulder and her dress was covered. She had a huge grin on her face as she drove Sara and Denise to the spa.

True to Denise's estimation, they arrived at the spa fifteen minutes later. On the way, Paula heard Sara and Denise discussing something, but in low voices, so she had no clue as to what they were talking about.

She parked the car and turned off the engine, sitting patiently and awaiting instructions. Sara soon provided those.

"It was my intention to let you wait for us in the car," she informed Paula, "but Mistress Denise tells me there is a waiting area inside with seating. You can wait there for us, and dry off a bit! No wiping, mind. Those Ladies worked hard to decorate you. It would be extremely rude to destroy the evidence of their appreciation of your cock sucking skills."

"Thank you, Goddess," replied Paula, with a smile. "More public humiliation coming up," she thought, delightedly. "Would you like me to repair my make up before I accompany you inside?"

Sara considered. She looked at Paula's ravaged make up. Her scarlet lipstick was smudged thanks to her cock sucking exploits, her mascara had run after being drenched in several loads of cum, and one false eye lash was beginning to peel off, thanks to a thick globule of cum which had weighted it down on one side.

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary, " she replied wickedly. "You'll spoil the effect all that cum has produced if you tidy yourself up! Come on, Denise. Let's go and get ourselves pampered. Paula, you come too."

Denise whispered something to Sara as they made their way across the car park. Both women giggled.

Paula held the entrance door open as his Mistress and her friend swept inside. Sara turned to her sissy and instructed,

"We've an appointment at two, Paula. Go and tell the receptionist that we've arrived, and are ready for our session."

"Yes, Goddess," replied Paula, looking around for the reception area, and heading off in that direction. Sara and Denise followed close on her heels.

The receptionist was busy with a departing client, who was booking her next appointment. Both suddenly seemed to become aware of a different aroma. The client turned round and the receptionist looked up with a smile.

"Oh my God!" gasped the client, her hands coming up to her face, " are you alright, my dear? Have you been assaulted?"

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you," replied Paula, "I'm just here to inform this young lady that my Mistress and her friend are here for their two o'clock appointment."

The woman seemed to realise the significance of Paula's words, and stormed out, looking disgusted. She called "I'll see you next week, Kimberley," over her shoulder as she stalked off.

Kimberley didn't seem too distracted by Paula's appearance. She checked in her appointment book, smiled at Sara and Denise and said,

"Welcome back, Doctor Thomas," to Denise.

"Ms Laura is expecting you and your guest. She'll be out in a moment. Ah! Here she is."

Sara and Denise turned to see a white coated figure approaching. Her beautifully made up face was wreathed in a huge grin. She opened her arms as she got to Denise and embraced her.

"Denise, my lovely friend. How good to see you again." She kissed Denise lightly on the mouth and turned to Sara with an outstretched hand.

"You must be Sara," she beamed. "I'm Laura. I'm the owner here. You're very welcome."

"Thank you," replied Sara with a smile. "Denise has told me all about you. I'm looking forward to our session."

"All?" smiled Laura, looking at Denise. "Oh Denise, and I thought I could trust you with my dirty secrets!"

She laughed, and Denise and Sara joined in.

"Kimberley, you can lock up and go up to the flat, my dear," said Laura with a knowing wink. "There are no more appointments today and I'll only be an hour or so with Denise and Sara. You could have a nice warm bath and put some of that new body lotion on. You know how soft and fragrant it makes you feel!"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there, although I suppose I should have realised there was someone else here. "

Laura addressed Paula, who stood red faced and silent.

"My word, what an unusual perfume you're wearing," continued Laura, looking from Paula to Sara and Denise.

"We called in at The Queen's Rest for lunch," explained Denise, "and there was a party of cross dressers and transvestites there. Sara's slut Paula has been entertaining them!"

"Well that's one way of putting it," said Laura sardonically. She linked arms with Denise and Sara, blew a kiss to Kimberley and led her clients into the spa area, asking if they'd met Sheena at the pub.

"She comes here for a massage," she confided to the two women, "and it is my long held ambition to get that wonderful cock of hers fully hard! I've failed up till now, but despite Kimberley's disgust, I'm determined to succeed one of these days."

They entered the changing room, and Laura removed her white coat. She was totally naked underneath, and now wore only her flip flops, which she too removed.

"You can undress in the cubicles," she said, sitting down to watch. "You're the last clients today, so there's no need to worry about putting your clothes in the locker. They'll be perfectly safe there."

As Denise and Sara undressed, Laura continued to chat.

"I'm sorry that Kimberley and I won't be able to come to your party tonight," she said apologetically.

"I heard that she's coming?" The emphasis on 'she' was distinctly cold.

Denise glanced quickly at Sara, who didn't seem to be taking too much interest.

"Er... yes, she is," confirmed Denise. "Both John and I felt it was time to invite her back into our little group. Live and let live. You do understand?"

"No not really, my dear," smiled Laura, "and a lot of the group are a little upset that she's still around after what happened. But it's none of my business who you invite to your parties. I'm sure it will be a huge success, as ever. Now, you two ladies look ready for your pampering." She smiled at Denise and Sara, and led them into the massage room, eyeing Sara's naked body with much appreciation.

An hour later, two very relaxed, smooth friends picked Paula up from the reception area, where she had been left alone to recall her morning adventures. They thanked Laura, Sara with a kiss on both cheeks, Denise with an open mouth snog on the lips, and left for home, and the party that all three were looking forward to.

Denise's phone pinged when they were about ten minutes away from home. Smiling apologetically at Sara she looked at the display and a frown of annoyance crossed her pretty face.

"Anything wrong?" enquired Sara.

"I don't know," confessed Denise. "John's messaged me to say that he thinks there might be a problem this evening, but the silly devil hasn't given me a clue as to what the problem might be. Oh, never mind! We're almost home. It'll be something and nothing, I'm sure."

Presently, Paula pulled into the driveway, parked the car and dashed out from the driver's seat to open the rear door for his passengers. As Denise got out of the car, he took he hand and kissed it.

"Thank you for an incredible experience Mistress Denise," he said, blushing furiously. "It was one of the best trips I've ever been taken on."

Denise smiled, gratified that her friend's slut had had such a good time.

"You're welcome, slut," she replied, adding, "I'll be expecting some proper gratitude later on, if your Mistress will permit it."

Sara smiled at Paula, and winked at her, as she got out of the car.

"Well done," she whispered, "Denise always did appreciate gratitude."

Paula followed the two friends indoor They were met by a harassed looking John, who barely gave them time to take off their coats before he burst out

his news.

"It's going to be a fucking disaster, Denise," he wailed. "Apart from you-know-who, everyone bar Sara has cancelled. Excuses range from 'something unexpected come up' to 'our baby sitter's let us down' and Margaret and Keith are still not recovered from another party that they went to last weekend. Apparently Margaret accepted a challenge to take every male present up her arse, which is now ripped to shreds, and Keith spent too long on the whipping bench and his arse is still bleeding. It's going to be Sara and her slut, you, me and C C and you-know-who and her slave. I know exactly what's going to happen!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Denise obviously had similar expectations as her husband.

"Is there anyone else we can invite?"

"At this short notice? You're fucking joking!" retorted John. "It's going to be a disaster!"

Sara felt she had to help her distressed hosts.

"Oh come on now, it'll be fine, I'm sure" she said cheerfully.

"Look, you said this you-know-who is bringing a slave. We've got C C and Paula. I'm going to be with Julian, don't forget, so one of you can either have you-know-who's slave to play with, and Paula can serve whoever's left. Three dominant owners, three subs and Julian and me. It works out quite nicely actually."

"Who is you-know-who, by the way?" she asked looking from Denise to John and back again.

Denise had the grace to blush. When she named the person Sara was asking about, Sara knew that John was correct. It was going to be a fucking disaster!

Just to be sure, Sara looked at her hosts in disbelief. She asked, her voice incredulous,

"Do you really mean the deputy Prime Minister?"

"Yes, I'm afraid I do," replied Denise in a small voice. "We met her at an incredible party John and I went go over Christmas in a fabulous country house in Surrey. She seemed like fun, and she's incredibly inventive when it comes to punishments."

"She seemed to like being watched by John as she punished her slave, and she hinted that if ever we had a party, she'd love to come. So we arranged tonight's event and invited her."

Denise looked so upset that Sara found it hard to remind her friend that her social climbing ambitions hadn't lessened over the years. But she knew that it would be impossible for Julian to attend now. She saw no point in lying to her friends.

"Well," she began, looking from one to the other, "I'm going to have to phone Julian and tell him not to come, I'm afraid."

"What! Why?" squawked John in disbelief.

Denise rolled her eyes. Sara realised that she'd already worked out the reason.

"John, darling," she said sadly, "we've been out of Wales for far too long, I suspect. I know where Sara is coming from. Think back to which political party you-know-who belongs to. Then try and remember the last time a Conservative was elected to represent any of the south Wales valleys."

"And someone with such right wing views on everything, such as you-know-who holds would have a better chance of being elected Pope than of winning a seat in south Wales!"

She looked at Sara and smiled.

"I'll lay odds that Julian is a member of the Labour party?"

Sara nodded. "And he's the union rep in his work too, and I don't have to remind you that this Tory government are backing non-unionised workforces. If she turned up when Julian was here, not only would he refuse to play with anyone, I'd have the devil's own job preventing him from doing serious damage to her!"

"Fucking brilliant!" John looked as if he was about to burst into tears.

Sara excused herself to go and text Julian.

When she returned, she felt duty bound to try and rectify the situation as best she could.

"Well I made up an excuse that seemed to satisfy him," she reported. "He doesn't know that the deputy PM is coming here, mind you. I think he'd finish with me if he knew I 'd played with her!"

"How does this sound?" she continued.

"Denise, you can punish and fuck Paula tonight. John can either watch or join in. Paula's a big girl now, and she owes you a debt of gratitude for today anyway," Sara began.

She continued,

"I'm happy to use C C tonight, or if you-know-who wants a change from her regular slave, she can have C C and I'll play with her slave Is it a male or a female?"

"Female," answered John and Denise in unison and smiling, Denise continued, "Is that a problem for you?"

"Not at all," replied Sara. "In fact, there's a female of my fairly recent acquaintance that I've been itching to play with for months. Unfortunately for me, her owner happens to be my daughter, and she's warned me off!"

Both John and Denise looked so astounded at this news that Sara burst out laughing.

"You mean little Mary's into kink too?" gasped Denise. "Well fuck me! Who'd have thought it?"

"Not me," admitted Sara. "But we'd both been dodging the bullet for a couple of years, it seems. Mary only recently told me about Clarice. After I'd interviewed her and given her a job as our practice nurse!"

Denise shook her head in amazement.

"And we both left the valleys to look for something more to our tastes!" she spluttered. "Serves us both right! We should have stayed true to our roots!"

Privately, Sara agreed, but she was far too polite to say so out loud.

There was an embarrassed silence, as each of the three contemplated what was going to happen. Sara realised that Denise and John probably had a lot to discuss. Privately, she hoped that they would cancel this evening's event, which would allow Paula and her to return home early. She decided that she'd leave them alone and give them both a chance to sort things out.

"If you'll both excuse me," she smiled, standing up and clicking her fingers for Paula to do the same, "I think I'll go and lie down for an hour. I want to be at my best for tonight's event!"

Denise smiled gratefully at her friend, realizing that she was leaving to give her and John a chance to talk.

"See you both later," Sara said as she went upstairs, closely followed by Paula.

When the got to the room, Sara sat on the bed and looked at her cuckold.

"Well this is a fine state of affairs," she smiled softly. "Thank fuck I managed to stop Julian before he left. I told him everything, by the way. He knows who we are going to be playing with tonight."

Paula knelt at his Mistress's feet, took her hand and kissed it.

"Whatever pans out later on," she said, "I must thank you for today. I haven't had so much fun in a long time. Look at me!"

"My hair is thick with cum, it's dried on my face and neck and my dress absolutely stinks of it. What a pity we aren't able to join a group like that closer to home. I've heard of subs who call themselves cum dumps but never in a million years did I think that I'd be able to call myself one!"

Sara giggled. She took out her phone and snapped a few pictures 'for posterity' as she put it.

"What a pity I can't record your perfume!" she giggled. "I must admit the sight of all those Ladies lining up to cum all over you was very erotic. I was dripping wet by the time I left the pub."

"Hmm! So was I," retorted Paula, and the two burst into laughter.

"Are you going to shower?" enquired Sara, "or do you intend going back downstairs still covered in cum?"

"If you don't mind, I'm going to kneel here for a while whilst you rest, and recall this afternoon. My 'perfume' as you call it can stay on me for a little while longer, but I will have a shower. I don't think the deputy Prime Minister will appreciate being attended to by a slut stinking of stale cum!"

Sara smiled, lay down and pulled the duvet over her, and was asleep in thirty seconds. Paula remained on her knees, unable to tear her eyes away from the sleeping form of the woman he worshipped. How lucky she was, she thought, to have met and married this wonderful Goddess, who understood his kinks and who made him so happy.

Later on, she was just about to come out of the shower when the bathroom door opened, and a naked Sara stood there looking at him.

"Don't turn it off, and don't come out " she instructed him. "l'm pretty clean after my spa this afternoon, but I need your tongue in me before we go downstairs. Just in case I don't have the chance of another orgasm tonight!"

She entered the walk-in shower, and Paula sank to her knees. Sara stood under the warm water, lifted her face up into the spray, and opened her legs. Her sissy cuckold dived in, his mouth fastening around her beautifully smooth cunt. He licked her slit and her cunt lips parted allowing him access to her inner softness.

"Uh oh! I need a piss!" Sara warned him, and she started to relieve herself. Unlike that morning, she had no reason to restrict her flow. Hot piss cascaded out of her, and Paula managed to swallow most of it. The overflow washed over her and was itself washed away by the shower.

Sara switched off the shower, and Paula remained on her knees licking off the last drops of piss that clung to his Mistress's beautifully plump, recently shaved cunt lips. Sara encouraged him by thrusting her cunt onto her cuckold's tongue. Paula licked and sucked her Mistress to a wonderful orgasm, which left the pair of them wet and shivering. Pulling Paula to her feet, Sara kissed her and turned on the shower again to warm them both up.

Coming downstairs an hour or so later, Sara was gratified to hear John gasp as he caught sight of his guest. She was wearing a tight corset, laced at the back. It was tied tightly to give her an hour glass figure. Her exposed tits sat proudly on top of the corset and her newly shaved cunt and legs gleamed with the moisturising lotion Paula had applied to her body.

"You look magnificent, Sara," breathed John. "You must let Denise know where you got that lovely corset I'd love to buy her one just like it!"

"Thank you kind sir," replied Sara, dropping a curtsey. "I'm so glad you like my party outfit."

Hearing the conversation at the bottom of the stairs, Denise emerged from the sitting room. She was wearing a black pvc cat suit, with cut-outs which exposed her tits, cunt and arse. She smiled when she saw Sara.

"Trust you to go and show me up at my own party, you bitch!" she smiled, winking at her friend to show that she really was impressed.

"Where's Paula?" she continued, linking arms with John, who was wearing a pair of leather chaps and cowboy boots. He had a harness on his upper body, but privately, Sara thought he didn't really have the physique to get away with the cowboy look.

Paula emerged from behind his Mistress. She was wearing a shocking pink silicon cock lock and nothing else. Denise pointed and giggled.

"Oh! I do like that " she said. "May I?"

Sara was gratified that despite being the hostess, Denise observed the common courtesy of all fetish parties, that is, no-one should be touched or played with without first having given their permission.

"Of course " said Sara, standing aside to give her hosts a better view of Paula's party cock lock.

"What I love about this one," she explained, as Denise caressed Paula's imprisoned cock and balls, " is that it is just a little bit too small, even for Paula's pathetic little excuse for a cock. I'm hoping it will be very hard to get off when I decide to unlock her!"

Denise continued to handle Paula like an Italian housewife choosing tomatoes at a market stall.

"This is very clever," she remarked, pulling Paula's swollen balls up to reveal a pair of joined rings which separated her balls and pushed them forward.