Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June sank to her knees in floods of tears. Sara, Denise and John looked away in embarrassment at the way this loyal slave was being treated.

"Please, Mistress, don't dismiss me " she sobbed. "I love you. I'll do anything for you. You know that."

"Anything? Are you sure of that?"

"Yes, Mistress. Anything. All I want to do is to please and serve you."

Mistress P swished the bunch of nettles in her hand. She seemed to be thinking, and then it was as if she'd reached a decision.

"Get up," she commanded and June leapt to her feet.

"Are you doing that politics programme tomorrow morning?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Yes Ma'am," came the reply, "I'm interviewing the Chancellor about the forthcoming financial statement, and then I 'm interviewing the Leader of the Opposition to get her reaction to what the Chancellor said. But if you require me to serve you, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon and all night if that's what you need?"

"We'll see," replied Mistress P.

"So, an interview with my colleague first. He's a fucking liability. I've told the P M. The stupid fucker can barely add up. Did you know that he hasn't even got GCSE level maths!"

Sara was shocked, not by the revelation of the Chancellor's lack of numeracy skill, but by the indiscretion and lack of solidarity showed by his political party colleague. But she held her tongue.

Mistress P wasn't finished however. She was still talking about June's interview on tomorrow's programme.

"And do you want to know a secret about the Leader of the Opposition? She's married, but she's a committed lesbian. Her 'secretary' is in fact her lover. Her husband knows all about it, but as he's such a fucking wet, there's fuck all he can do about it. She and her secretary are into leather, and I know for a fact that they go to a very discrete club in Hampstead every Saturday night to abuse the submissive dykes and to get themselves fucked. I know because I've fucked them both in the past!"

She winked knowingly and giggled.

"We slag each other off in public," she grinned, "but I have to admit that she knows how to eat cunt. If I remember correctly, I had about a dozen orgasms with her that night!"

"Now then." Mistress P returned to the present and addressed her slave.

"If you want to continue to be my slave, here's what's going to happen. Irrespective of what your current contract says, you'll agree to this, or you're fucking history."

June looked rather alarmed by these words, and Sara feared the worst. She waited to hear what this indiscreet gossip spreading woman had in mind.

"I have one bunch of nettles left," she began, with an evil grin on her face.

"I intend to use them on your eyes, your lips and your tongue. By the time I've finished with you, you'll look as if you've gone fifteen rounds with the heavyweight champion of the world. Let's see what the make-up department of your commie-loving organisation can do to make you presentable for your interviews tomorrow!"

June gasped in horror.

"My face?" she said quietly "but we had an agreement. I'll accept everything you want to do to me, except on my hands and my face. That's a hard limit!"

There was a deafening silence, which was broken by the swish of the nettles and an agonised scream as June put her hands up to her cheek.

"Stop!"

Both Sara and John yelled the word simultaneously.

"Mind your own fucking business!" snarled the deputy PM and swung her arm for another swipe at her slave. Sara reached out and grabbed it before she could strike. As quick as a flash, Mistress P used her other hand to slap Sara across the face.

WHACK!

The noise was like a thunderclap, and Sara looked round to see Mistress P on her back on the floor. Her nose was bleeding and she sported a split lip. Before she could ask what the hell was going on, Paula said,

"If you ever raise a finger towards my Goddess again, you'll suffer more than a punch in the face!"

Getting slowly to her feet, Mistress P wiped her bloody face and pointed at Paula.

"You're in deep shit, you fucking cunt," she hissed. "You've just assaulted a Member of Parliament!"

"I just defended my wife from a bully," retorted Paula, "and don't worry. I get a real hard-on from humiliation. If anyone else hears about this, don't think I'm going to keep quiet about it. I'd say you are the one who needs to consider the consequences of what's just happened."

After this long speech, Paula sank to her knees and, taking Denise's hand, then John's, he kissed each of them in turn.

"I apologise to you both, my Goddess's hosts, if I have embarrassed either or both of you," she said quietly. "With my Goddess's approval, I offer myself to you for punishment."

Their reply was interrupted by Mistress P who snarled,

"If you think I'm staying here a moment longer, you can all think again. You, cunt, go and get my coat. We're leaving!"

"I think not," replied June, defiantly. "I've seen you for what you really are. A sadist I could cope with, I would willingly serve and worship one. But you're a bully. I don't want anything more to do with you. You said you were going to dismiss me. No, you're not. I'm leaving you!"

"Suit yourself," retorted Mistress P, "but I know you and your needs. And when you come crawling back to me, begging me to cane you or thrash your tits or fuck you senseless, you can fuck off. I'll make sure everyone in the lifestyle knows about you and your treachery."

"We may not be as well connected as you," said Denise softly, " but we know people in the lifestyle too. We'll make sure all our friends know that the deputy Prime Minister doesn't pay any regard to a written contract between her and her slave. We'll see how many submissives are willing to play with you when that fact becomes common knowledge."

There was silence in the room, which was broken only by the slamming of first, the living room door, followed a few seconds later by the front door. Minutes later, a car screeched out of the drive, and then silence ensued once again.

John puffed out his cheeks.

"Well, I said it was going to be a fucking disaster, didn't I?"

The atmosphere in the room was tense. June thanked everybody for their support, and asked if she might use the bathroom. Whilst she was gone, C C and Paula tidied up and Denise, John and Sara discussed what was to happen next.

No-one felt like playing any more. June returned and put on her gimp suit. She didn't seem too bothered about travelling home by taxi in it, but Denise insisted that John drive her home. She accepted the kind offer, and, having thanked everyone again, she left with John for the hour or so drive to her home in London.

Whilst Paula packed their suitcases, Denise and Sara chatted. They agreed that it would be very unlikely that Mistress P would make that evening's events public. By the time Paula came back carrying their overnight bags, the two friends were feeling a lot more relaxed about being 'outed' by the deputy PM.

Sara kissed Denise warmly and thanked her for 'an unforgettable experience', and she, in turn thanked Sara and her cuckold for providing her with some great memories. The two friends promised to stay in touch, and then Sara and Paula got in the car and prepared to drive home.

The journey was conducted more or less in silence until Sara turned to Paula and said,

"I loved having you defend me tonight. What you did, and said was magnificent. I'm so lucky to have you! I love you to bits."

"You can have me any time you want," retorted Paula with a grin. "I belong to you, don't forget! Now if I put my foot down, I reckon we could get to Julian's house in under two hours. I imagine you need a good seeing-to after what's gone on and I could certainly eat one or two warm cream pies. What do you think?"

Sara didn't answer. She was too busy dialling her lover's number on her mobile phone.

When she got into the surgery on the following Monday morning, Sara was greeted by Mary.

"Did you have a good weekend?" she asked her mother. "Cee and I did. We only got out of bed to phone for a take away or two and to get another bottle of wine. Did you enjoy yourselves?"

"It was quite eventful," replied Sara evasively, "but I was glad to get home." she continued. She was saved any further explanation by Gwladys the receptionist bustling in bearing two cups of her infamous mahogany coloured tea.

"Good morning, Dr Walters. Good morning Dr Walters," she said turning from mother to daughter to greet them.

I hope you both had a good weekend? It looks pretty quiet this morning. Only eight appointments so far. Have you seen the news? If one of you finishes early, perhaps you could take a look at a new patient. Mind you, you'd have to go to London to treat her. The deputy PM has just been in the news. It seems she was at a friend's house this past weekend and her friends daughter got a bit boisterous and hit her in the face. She's got a broken nose and a fat lip!"

Both Mary and Gwladys knew of Sara's dislike of the deputy Prime Minister, but they both thought that her reaction was a bit over the top. For a doctor to burst into hysterical giggles on hearing that someone had been hurt seemed to both of them to be very unlike Dr Sara.

The whole saga ended, for Sara at least, about six months later. She was on a training course in Cardiff, which had been organised by the EEC health board, and which was being reported on by most of the European media.

At a dinner dance to mark the end of the course, Sara was dancing with a very dishy Italian GP who she was not discouraging as he ran his hands over her arse. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned go see who wanted her. It was June, who was dancing with a young man who, Sara thought, was out well beyond his bed time.

Excusing herself from her Italian stud, Sara went to sit in the bar area to talk to June and her partner. She was amused to see that she waited until both were seated before she asked, and was given permission to sit.

"Mistress Sara, it is such a pleasure to meet you again, " she said respectfully. "May I introduce you to my Lord and Master, Dr Philip? I've just become his property after a four month trial period."

The two doctors shook hands very formally.

Dr Philip smiled. "I've heard a lot about you," he said, "June is so grateful to you, and your sissy too. We only hope that we can develop a relationship like the one she's described to me that you have with your sissy."

Sara regarded the young man, and the woman whom she judged was probably old enough to be his grandmother.

"Having only just met you," she said thoughtfully, "I'd say you have an excellent chance of doing so. You obviously respect one another, and I'm glad to see that June wasn't too damaged by her last owner."

"Are you here alone?" asked Dr Philip.

"No, my cuckold's upstairs in our room," replied Sara, omitting to mention that Paula was naked, cock locked and shackled to their bed. "I was in the process of obtaining someone who could give me a cream pie to take back upstairs to feed to him, but you and June interrupted that!"

Dr Philip smiled bashfully.

"My humblest apologies," he said. "Would you like us to go so that you can resume your hunt for a cream pie donor?"

"Not at all," retorted Sara. "I've found him, if he's willing to inject one into me. And whilst he's doing that maybe June and my cuckold could catch up on old times. The night is young, my room is in the quiet part of the hotel, so providing we don't make too much noise fucking, we should be alright."

"As you put it so irresistibly, how could I refuse?" laughed Dr Philip, getting to his feet and offering his arm to Sara. She took it gladly, and smiled at the thought of the surprise Paula was going to get very soon.

To be concluded in the next chapter...