All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 06'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
SVBLIXSVBLIXalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!

I love this story and I'm really looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

OMG this chapter was PERFECT.The chemistry between Lonnie and Brandon was always incredible but this time it was through the roof. Brandon's characterisation is sooo good. I'm was so happy (for Benji :) that Ben's casts finally came off hah! and the surprise at the end of the story?? WOWO. That left me grinning from ear to ear. Loved it. Thanks Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!! HOT!!!

I have to remind myself this is fiction! Because I'm totally engrossed in your characters and their lives, they seem real. Those of us who've followed you since "Tim and Hank" on Nifty to all your works here on Literotica have been privileged to see the development of a great writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

This story is definitely your best ever. The characters are so beautifully written and I love all of them. Of course the sex is always HOTT but the story within is what I personally truly enjoy. The scene with brandon and Ben's mother is so poignant and touching, it made me tear up. Please never stop writing.

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
LOVE IT... MORE SOON PLEASSSSSS

I´M SO IN LOVE WITH THE 4 AND CAN´T WHAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER WERE THEY GET MARRY...HEY AND MAYBE IT CAN BE A DOBLE WEDDING ;) JUST AND TOGHT.... LOVE ALL YOUR AND POST SOON THE NEXT CHAPTER....

ONE OTHER THING I HOPE YOU CONSIDER MAKING A SECUAL TO LISINT TO YOUR HARD... COUS I THINK THERES A GREAT STORY WAITHING TO BE FINISH....

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Hahaha

"where he proceeded to ravish him.

All night long.

Three times."

I couldn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes after that one. Love it. can't wait. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You really packed this chapter with alot of great stuff. There was alot of great humor in it too.

'You'll ever push a baby out of those tiny hips.' LMAO

I really love the development of Brandon's character from a guy who is freaking out at his feelings for Lonnie to someone who is proud to flaunt his love for him and not afraid of other's opinions. I was glad he finally said those three words to him too.

You do a great job of bringing the emotions of the characters to life. When you have one of them tear up or be nervous, be envious, (etc.) it feels real.

It was very sweet how Ben went through so much trouble to get the paperwork from Benji's asshole dad and for him to ask Benji to marry him. It really was sweet the way you did it. Kinda funny he almost broke a tooth on the ring, lol.

You are a great writer, keep it up!

JustTroJustTroalmost 13 years ago
Again

I am atonished at this chapter. Just like the other chapters. I'm so happy for Ben and Benji as well as Lonnie and Brandron. Glad to see both Ben and Brandon sticking up for and claiming their partners. Nothing sweeter and sexier than an man who protects his loved ones. Little sad to see the situation with Lonnies dad not be mentioned, maybe it come up later? Enjoying all of your stories. Will be waiting idly by for the next chapter.

JustTro

dabe5090dabe5090almost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Outstanding yet again. Love your style. It's a privilege to read such phenomenal work. Thanks again.

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
LOL....

I was smiling and smirking the whole time I was reading this story, heck, DH was like..what are you reading that you have a smile/smirk on your face? ROTFL. I just laughed and said...nothing. LOL.

Love Benji and Lonnie....so funny. It made me laughed hard when Brandon overheard Lonnie and Benji whispering about DT techniques. God, I almost peed my pants reading that. It was soooo funny!

Cool and funny stuff...keep it up!! *grins*

Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I've been waiting and waiting for this chapter to come. I have been checking every day for it. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! I loved it. About time that Ben asked Benji to marry him. I loved the romantic way he asked him. Also too funny the way that their Mom thought that Lonnie was a girl and talking about him giving Brandon a baby. I can't wait for the next chapter to hear Lonnie and Brandon's conversation after they leave the nursing home.

Thanks!!!

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago

Loved it……well worth the wait…dying to read the next chapter…

MTaGiLMTaGiLalmost 13 years ago
Heart-warming

I really love this story. The characters are so well written, its as if they were real people that you would genuinely like to get to know. I am eager to read the next chapter.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
You so own this...

Another excellent chapter. There are genuine truths to your stories. We readers have a sense that we can know these guys and their daily lives. You captured that sense of reality in this chapter in their loving and humour. I especially loved Lonnie's meeting the mother. It is true that for those with dementia even a good day may not provide full clarity. As always I will keep my eyes open for the next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AHHHHH!

oh how i love how this small story became a big ol'series...SO looking forward to a future possible visit to see Lonnie's mom, or possibly her visit them...i was crackin up when the Davis' mom kept calling Lonnie a girl...AMAZING yet again, your stories never fail to please :D

dragoncandlesdragoncandlesalmost 13 years ago
Ooooooooo!

Absolutely love this story line. It's nice that Benji has a friend in Lonnie now.

I like that Ben & Benji have always been great together. Ben is always going to want to protect Benji but he also realized that Benji can help take care of him too.

I'm happy that Brandon is admitting his feelings with Lonnie and finally "said" those three little words. They make a cute couple.

Can't wait for you to give us more, more, more!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh wow, that was great. The part about Lonnie's hips being too small cracked me up, too. Super chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

Please keep writing about these two couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!!

This was another fabulous chapter!!!

I love that Benji and Lonnie are such great friends. And I love that Lonnie and Brandon's relationship is getting stronger and stronger. Their visit to Brandon's mom was hilarious.

And the engagement! It was sweet and funny and just all together heartwarming!!

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessalmost 13 years ago
LOVE!

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Man I love Lonnie and Brandon together. They are such an awesome sweet adorable couple!!!!! One of my favorites.

I have loved all of your couples... but I do have my favorites... and they are definitely one of them!

MORE MORE MORE!

NightGirl359NightGirl359almost 13 years ago
Love it!

Well, I love most of your stories/ charcters, lol.

But I am really enjoying the Brandon/ Lonnie storyline, and I especially love the extra bit of dominance you've incuded. I like a bit of pain to make the pleasure that much sweeter.

Excellent - keep up the good work!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Love it love it love it more please I love these guys

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love theis series. It's amazing. More please! Lol But I loved how you demonstrated Ben's nervousness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another great chapter!!! This is such a great series. I really enjoy the interactions of the two brothers and their partners.

Thanks for all your great stories and I hope that there will be several more chapters of this series as well as new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!

I love all of your stories!!! More!! More!!

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
just awesome. thank you.

i read it a few times before i could comment. all i can say is thank you. you're a great writer and would gladly buy anything you write. i felt as i was there. the emotions had me going from laughing to crying to sexual that i had to ravage my own bear. just like real life. most excellent. thanks again!

ps. thank you for letting the boys go and get some drapes. god the thought of that sheet on the window..lol

faith2believefaith2believealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I love this story! I loved your use of Lonnie saying "woof" in the parking lot when he saw Brandon - that one word expressed so many things! You really bring the characters to life and it is always such a pleasure to read your stories! Please keep writing stories for us to enjoy! Excellent job!

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
love it... like all your stories...but

It´s so sweet and loving and they all are greate, but some thing that i just realice and think it´s so funny it´s that Brandon does not blow o like cum but he totally love´s to eat Lonnie´s ass jajajajja...

keep the good work and post the next chapter soon... hope for a doble wedding ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NNOOOOOOO!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T do a double wedding. That would be soooooo trite and harried. Lonnie and Brandon are just getting to know each other! Oh well, that's just my opinion.

MWAH!

QhuayLoveQhuayLovealmost 13 years ago

This chapter was full of more goodies and surprises. It's cute how Brandon and Benji got so jealous and possessive over their men. The part where Brandon's mom talks about Lonnie's hips made me clutch my stomach because I was laughing so hard. Once again, GREAT chapter Rob and I hope you update soon! Thanks XD

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story i think it would be cute to have a double wedding i cant wait to read more of this story and more others you write real soon i think you are a great writer

WittePietWittePietalmost 13 years ago

Everyone agrees that this is your best story so far. I think there is a reason for this: your plots and characters are always excellent, but your dialogues have got more interesting, the conversations are longer and deeper in content, often too funnier and cruder (a lot of us readers like crude dialogue: it's real life). As I said in my last comment (chapter 5), Lonnie is one of your best creations yet. Please give us lots more stories, your skills are growing, and like others have said, I too would pay to read your work.

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Your stories are amazing. The way you write the emotion is amazing

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
3 TIMES!!!

I LOVE THAT ALL NIGHT LONG - TRANSLATES TO 3 TIMES!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

I re-read your stories all the time and I swear I fall in love over and over. Your writing is a balm and it is appreciated. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New Davis Bride

Glad that Ben and Benji tied the knot. What a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Snuggle Bunny

Hilarious ! Awesome chapter. It was great for Brandon to express his heart verbally... So glad for Benji/Ben... Love your stories- Keep writing.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Aaaawww ! #*u*#

I'm just loving it !

Brandon has redeemed himself for the way he treated Lonnie by adoring him completely! I loved it when he was thinking to himself that Lonnie was a "little snuggle bunny" ! OMG how sweet can that be .... ?

Love you Rob ! You sure know how to write. I'm just sorry that I have now read all your stories. I'll just have to start all over again. Thank you for so much joy :))

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
:Proposal

I kept hoping that the story would include the wedding ceremony, and that Brandon and Lonnie would turn up to be witnesses and, maybe inspired to plan their own wedding.

So much sex, though. One might expect that cocks and arses would soon be worn out.

Anyway, let us pray that Ben and Benji lived happily ever after, each appreciating the good qualities of the other.

Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Forever!

It was hard to keep emotions in check, even after having read the story a few time through previously.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
The Ring

I've lost track of how many times I've read this chapter, but am still moved by it each time, although the amount of fucking is a bit hard to contemplate. It's a wonder dicks and arses aren't completely worn out.

Amazing stamina!!!

Am so glad Ben proposed to Benji, and not just take it for granted that Benji would actually marry him.

I may have mentioned already that it's now legal for same-sex marriage in Australia, and many people have already taken advantagae of this already.

On Sunday night last there was a movie on TV going back to the 1970's call "Riot" depicting the LGBT community and the first Gay Mardi Gras. It also brought out the homophobic actions of the NSW police force, with unnecessary brutality dispensed out to some gay men.

Whether one agrees or disagrees with the idea of sex between same-sex couples, there is certainly no justification for brutality and the hate with which it was dispensed.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Proposal

Am still emotionally moved by the interaction between the principal characters. I keep wondering why emotional tears come so easily to an old bloke like me.

Much love to you as always, robcub32, from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 5 years ago
A Gold Ring

I cannot resist coming back to these stories of the Davis brothers and their younger partners. Sometimes I find the descriptions of their sexual encounters a little overwhelming, but the love between the partners is very palpable, and can be a real turn-on.

So sad that you have stopped writing for Literotica, but I have and been able to track you down, Rob, and found others of your stories elsewhere..

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Woow this just keeps on getting better and now they got engaged??❤❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous