Coming Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg tried to stop her, attempting to tell her no, she told him to sit there and enjoy, she had been craving this for longer than he'd imagined. Gwen grabbed his sweatpants and tugged, expecting him slightly to resist, he didn't. He lifted and helped her pull them off, as soon as they were down past his cock, she wanted to grab it, but she pulled back, tugged his pants all the way off and then scooted back between his legs on the floor. "Greg," she said softly, "Put your hands on my head and guide me, nothing too rough, but you can hold me where you want me until I tap your thigh."

Greg wanted to protest; his sister was about to suck his cock. A blowjob from his little sister was never even dreamed of but now that she was there, he couldn't think of anything he wanted more. He lay his hands on her head and held her hair out of the way as she licked the length of his mighty shaft, her hand wrapped around it stroking as her tongue teased the head, dipping into the nectar that had beaded up on the tip. She smiled up at him and then without their eyes leaving one another she lowered her lips down over the crown of his shaft. It nearly filled her mouth as she hummed and slobbered and licked his cockhead inside her mouth. She pulled off with a "plop" and then dove right back down, reaching beneath her she shoved off her pants and thong with one hand, working them down as fast as possible. As soon as they were out of the way she slipped a finger inside herself and moaned around his manhood.

Greg wanted to throw his head back and enjoy this, but he also wanted to watch perversely as his little sister sucked his cock for the first and maybe only time. He would eventually have to tell everyone.... fuck that I'll think about it later he reckoned. Gwen slowly worked her way down his tower shaft of pleasure as she got more accustomed to his size. She wasn't going to try and deepthroat him this time, well she didn't plan on it anyway unless he took the reigns and guided her there. For now, she wanted him so worked up that he couldn't refuse her anything tonight. Gwen stroked him faster and faster and bobbed in time with his persistent nudges down on her head.

Greg had his own quick epiphany as his sister bobbed on his cock, Gwen really wanted this, and their parents obviously for whatever reason didn't object. Well, if this was the case then he was going to have a little fun of his own, no matter how much he'd hate himself or rather his cock would hate him for a few minutes. The payoff would be amazing. With that Greg slowly pulled her up!

Part 5 Scorching!

Gwen protested until Greg opened his mouth, "Let's go to the apartment, that way next time you cum you can be louder."

Gwen, shocked by her brother's statement yanked up her pants and thong, grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Tossed him his pants and headed to the garage to go up the interior entrance. Forgetting that Greg might wonder how she knew about this entrance, although she figured if he didn't have all his memories back there would be no reason to question this, she could cover it easily enough if he said something.

Greg couldn't truly race up the steps but he managed just fine to follow her shapely ass moving up before she opened the door and slipped into the apartment. As soon as the door was closed, Gwen opened her phone to check messages before he managed to clear the doorway, only one message was there. "Bed him well my lady!" sent from her mom who obviously knew what was going on.

Gwen led Greg through the doorway to the little bedroom and before she could turn around his hand grabbed her and pulled her back against him. His cock lodged between her butt cheeks, he whispered in her ear, "Don't move until I tell you Gwen," he pulled her pants down and knelt behind her, kissing and biting softly each cheek, he worked her panties down and had her step out of them and then spun her around and kissed her deeply.

As soon as the kiss ended and his fingers were dancing over her clit, he leaned in closer, "Are you ok if I put your panties in your mouth for a few minutes to muffle your moans?" he questioned.

Gwen nodded the affirmative and looked into his eyes as he brought the panties clenched in his hand up. Gwen shivered, this was better than her wildest fantasies, he pushed the wet garment in her mouth and then looked deep in her eyes. "Don't take them out until I tell you, understand?"

She nodded again and then he spun her around and pushed her over the bed, facedown she lay there, feeling his mouth on her ass again and his fingers and hands spreading her open, Greg ran his tongue down the crack of her ass teasing her there before dipping lower and sliding his tongue inside her wet center as his fingers pulled her back to him on her thighs. He rubbed her clit between his index fingers as he licked and probed her. When she moaned he was satisfied she had just cum again, the shivers and shakes told him as much and even more so when she went limp on the bed.

Standing behind her he flipped her over and spread her legs wide, shoving down his sweatpants he slid between her legs, leaving the tip of his cock at her opening, no matter how much wiggling and lifting of her hips she did he wouldn't give in and bury himself in her just yet. He told her to give him the panties hidden in her mouth, when she did so he kissed her deeply, still avoiding her attempts to gain entry by his cock between her legs.

"Now," he growled at her, "when I fuck you Gwen, I want to hear your whimpers and moans, I want to feel your fingers scratching at my back," he paused lining himself up perfectly, "plus, I want to look in your eyes as I bury my cock deep inside my sister."

He slid in on that last word and buried himself all 8 inches deep inside her as her eyes shot open and she had a panicked look on her face. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her gasping as she took every inch over and over. She wanted to question when he remembered but the feeling was too good to interrupt. He fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes, before pulling up between her legs and grabbing her legs and pushing them straight up his chest, he pounded her again like this for a few minutes, listening to her symphony of moans, until he was on the verge of orgasm and then he pulled back and out.

"Flip over, I want to fuck you from behind and see that sexy ass bouncing back against me! Gwenivere, you naughty little pixie, how long have you wanted to fuck your brother's big cock?" he asked rhetorically.

Holding her hips he slid back inside her, she turned her head and looked back at him as best she could, "Perhaps the pixie doth earn a spanking sir!" she teased, wiggling her ass as he plunged deep inside her.

Greg swatted her ass a few times and fucked her as hard as he possibly could, finally starting to feel the fatigue and the weight of all his body had been through lately he knew it was time to cum. "Where do you want it, Gwen?"

Gwen had no idea, in her mouth, on her ass, on her tits, inside her, these all seemed like good options, "Anywhere you want brother," she said addressing him this way for the first time since their phone call.

Greg pulled out and flipped her over straddling her chest quickly he stroked his cock quickly joined by her hands taking over and her mouth covered the bell cap. He exploded, shot after shot filling her mouth. Gwen had never tasted cum before, actually found it not to be that appealing but they address that after this time, she swallowed hard disposing of the evidence and then lay back.

Greg swung off her and curled up next to her, pulling the blanket up around them. "Was that everything you hoped it would be little sister?" he asked.

Now that she had some faculties about her again, "When did you know?" she inquired.

"Earlier today...um yesterday I guess at this point since it's Christmas day. I was standing at the window looking out at the tree in the town square and it all flooded back. However, everyone seemed so eager to take care of me and not tell me you were my sister that I decided to see where it would take me. Now, how long have you been an incestuous craving little sex goddess?"

They lay there talking for about an hour, discussing everything, the feelings, the crush and infatuation she had for him and then she took a risk and told him about the secret their parents had revealed earlier that day to her.

"Honey, I've known that since about 10th grade," he laughed, "Uncle Dan got too drunk one night when the guys were grilling, and we had a family barbeque, and he spilled his secret before passing out on the couch. I never told a soul, I figured our aunt and uncle had always been close anyway, and our parents never chose to tell me for their own reasons, so I just filed it under things to know."

"Were you angry when you found out?" she asked him.

"Maybe a little at first, but then I thought about the alternative, I could have been aborted, giving up for adoption or any number of things. I got to grow up with loving wonderful parents, an amazing little sister, an aunt and uncle who never missed any event and besides that one time never said a word about it. So, really, I got over it quick and just went on."

"Next question, if you had your memories back why did you go through all of this with me tonight? It's incest no matter how you look at it, and I'm guilty because I've always wanted you since I understood sex stuff and attraction, but you haven't really seen me since I was around 14."

Greg laughed, "I knew the day I saved your life, well not that I knew it was you until the very last second, but tonight, when mom and dad disappeared and you were all cuddly and getting naughty already I knew that they must have given their consent or whatever for you to go for it. So, while I fought it in the beginning, I couldn't fight it for long at all. I wanted you, was drawn to your sexiness before the memories came back and figured if you wanted it, then you're almost a full adult who can legally drink, you could decide. Plus, let's be honest, when a gorgeous pixie throws herself at you, you'd have to be stupid to refuse her."

Gwen smiled up at him and then shimmied her way under the blankets, soon her ass popped out of the covers as he felt her lips slide down and began to reinvigorate his cock. He grabbed her and pulled her over him and then enjoyed a long slow 69. Taking their time, no rush with this one, Greg grabbed her ass and pulled her down over his mouth harder, sucking her clit into his mouth. He leaned up and ran his tongue over the puckered hole in front of him.

"Not back there yet stud," she said as she pulled away from his cock for a moment, "I need to find a toy and some lube to get ready for this monster," she lowered her mouth back over his shaft and slurped his cock as deep as possible. After she came again, he spun her around and kissed her as she slid down onto him, slipping him inside her tight little pussy again and allowing him to gain full entry into her body.

She leaned down brushing her breasts across his chest as they kissed, "By the way, thank you for coming home for Christmas big brother, best Christmas ever!"

Please remember if you made it this far to vote and comment or send feedback! We love that. Let me know if you loved it or hated it. If there should be more of this or new stories going forward.