Coming Home to Visit Pt. 02.5 (ALT)

Story Info
Continuing- You find out what Mom really needs from you.
1.5k words
4.45
5k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 for the Alternate sequel to Coming Home to Visit. Thank you for your feedback and support!

****

Julie was at her wits end. Hours she had spent, trying to find the magic words to summon her orgasm. The tablet continued to play the next raunchy video on the list. A woman calling out to a younger man, "Make Mommy cum, baby." Julie collapsed against the sofa, sliding herself to her knees and wept as she rested her head on the cushion. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair stuck to her face, she felt defeated.

As she lay there quietly admitting defeat, she felt the softest touch as a hand tilted her face the other direction. She was staring at eyes so loving, they could only belong to her son. You crouched down beside her to make sure she was honestly alright, your finger wiping at a falling tear.

Julie opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by finger to her lips. You kissed her forehead and guided her to sit up on her knees. She sniffled softly and looked up at you as you stood.

"Look at this beautiful woman right here." You smile down at her as she now tries to cover herself. And for the first time, noticing you are completely unclothed. Her cheeks flush and you could see her mother's instinct coming forward as her demeanor begins to change.

"No," you interrupt a brewing thought in her mind. "It's my turn to talk." That acknowledgement catches her off guard, and she presses her lips together quickly.

Seeing how your mom looks when she obeys you, is probably the most incredible thing you will ever experience. You can feel your erection pulsing as you look down at her. That incredible body. That gorgeous woman kneeling in front of you. And you have never been more sure of anything.

Your hand reaches down and moves her hair away from her face. It's very easy to see that she is distracted from the firm gaze of your eyes, as she licks her lips, as if wanting just a taste.

"Do you want to taste it, Mom?" She forces herself to look away, trying to deny what is written all over her face. "Look at it, Mom. I want you to see what you do to me. I want you to tell me the truth. Do you want to taste me, again, Mom?"

At your own words, you can feel a drop of precum beading at the tip. The word 'again', reminding you about the event that took place just earlier that day.

She turns back slowly, looking at your cock and then up at your eyes.

"Yes, sweetie..."

"Sir- Yes Sir. You have trouble telling people what they can and can not do to your body. That was made evident earlier today when you didn't so much as look at him wrong as he dribbled his cum on your ass from that pathetic excuse of a dick. You don't get to make any more decisions, Mom."

Her cheeks heated even brighter red as she realized how much you had seen of her already. Her mind raced as she tried to find words to combat you. But all she could do was look away.

"I want to hear you say it," your tone was commanding and it was exactly the push she needed.

"Y-yes Sir."

"That's a good girl, Mommy. " As you spoke, your fingers ran through her hair, gripping it and pulling her toward your throbbing cock. Her dark eyes looked up at you as her mouth opened and you slide your cock over her tongue. Every inch slowly made its way into her mouth as you guided her.

Your grip tightened on her hair as your length slid along her tongue. She wasn't just sucking your dick because you told her to. You could feel her tongue swirling around the head, each time she bobbed up and down. You watched as she looked up at you with glazed eyes, all the while, sucking a slurping. You no longer needed to even guide her. You stared in amazement as she began moaning and drooling around your cock.

In the background, the tablet continued to play the next video. You could hear over dramatic moans and begging that sounded forced.

You pull her head away from you and she gasps for air as she looks up at you, confused.

"What's playing on your tablet? Give it to me."

Julie takes a minute to focus her thoughts and tries to recall where the device had fallen to.

She reaches for the tablet and hands it to you, her face flushing as she hears the sounds.

"Mmm, fuck Mommy hard baby..." The sounds gave you just the push you needed to understand none of these events today had been against her will. You press your finger to the screen and turn off the device.

Silence fills the room as you place the tablet on the table.

"Mom," Your hand caressing her flushed cheek as her eyes meet yours. "Let me take care of you, please."

She can't seem to find the words, but you know she wants to protest. You press your finger to her lips and she inhales sharply in surprise. Your hand caresses her chin and down to her shoulder.

"Stand." One simple word and Julie knew she couldn't walk away from you.

"I want to show you what you deserve," You begin to walk around behind her.

"What you need. And that will come. But right now, I need something from you."

You lean down, pressing your lips to the crook of her neck, the smell of her hair and the feel of her body heat is intoxicating. You pull her back against you. Her breaths are faster now. You slip your cock between her thighs, enjoying the feeling of her skin, but not yet taking what you want. You couldn't get the desire out of your mind. And it needed to be perfect.

In one quick motion, you turn her to face the arm of the sofa and bend her over. Before she can even say a single word, you slide into her. She moans as you fill her depths. If there were any doubts left in your mind about right or wrong, the wetness now coating your cock, took that all away. She was warm and tight, pulsing against your cock and you stood still, impaling her.

You begin to move slowly at first, giving her time to get accustomed to your size. There was no doubt that you were much thicker than your step dad and likely a few inches longer as well.

As you move your hips, your words stick in her mind. "This is what I needed Mom. I needed this hot, sexy pussy wrapped around my dick. You feel so fucking good Mom. Fuck.."

Her ass begins to meet your hips with each thrust. You can hear her moan- deep and guttural every time you pound into her. Harder now, your balls slapping against her wet skin. Your hands gripping the meat of her hips, holding her as you take what you need.

The harder you work into her, the better it feels. Every sound she makes is so much better than those stupid sluts on campus. She feels fantastic and only one thing could make this better. You start pumping into her harder and faster now.

"Fuck, Mom... I need you. I need this right now."

"Ohh fuckkk... baby i'm.. oh goddd.. I can't.."

You know she's about to cum and you can't hold back the primal desire any longer.

"Take every... fucking drop Mommy."

And with that, you feel your balls tighten and release as you cum, deep inside your Mom. Every pulse of cum shooting from your cock, leaves you feeling euphoric.

Her body is trembling and you can feel her on the verge of orgasm. You take that moment to stand her upright, your hand reaching in front of her, sliding it down to her pussy. She is dripping. Her wetness is running down your cock to her balls and she hasn't even asked to cum.

Your fingers part her slick cunt lips and begin to run lazy circles over her clit. Her head leans back against you and she moans like a needy little kitten.

"Mommy has been so good, hasn't she?"

"Mmm... "

"Use your words, Kitten." Your finger flicking up and down over her eager little nub. You can feel her legs wobbling and begin to press harder, rubbing faster now.

"Ohhh... Fuu.... Yesss... Yess baby.. I've been so good."

"Thats it Mommy. You want it dont you? You want to cum on your boy's cock, don't you?"

Her legs are buckling as you hold her upright against your chest, your cock still buried inside her.

You can feel her body tighten, squeezing your cock as she cums, her juices now running down her thighs as she cries out, almost collapsing in your arms.

Her hair is a mess and she can't seem to catch her breath. A lazy smile is painted across her face even as you slip out of her and sit her on the couch.