Coming Home to Visit Pt. 02 - Alternate

Story Info
Alternate sequel- mom and son think about what happened.
1.6k words
4.44
6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been several years since publishing the original part 1 (my favorite story). I recommend rereading first. This is an alternate version that I have been thinking of for quite some time. If the feedback is good, I will happily continue in a much more timely manner.

Thank you for your support, I love sharing my thoughts with you all.

Her:

Julie had no idea what had just happened. Her mind was in a fog. One minute, she was slowly building up her pleasure with the trusty shower head; and the next, she had her mouth wrapped around such a perfect cock.

Did that really happen? Was it a fantasy? Why was he even here?

You:

The tingles still coursing through your limbs as you walk downstairs. What just happened? Did you force her to do that??

Guilt strikes you like the toughest heartbreak, and you reimagine the event, just to be sure. No... she could have moved away or said something. Did you leave her no choice?

Instead of sticking around to talk to her, you go for a walk. Your mind combing over every finite detail of what just happened. You can feel blood pumping through you already. Wanting to relive everything again and again. The internal struggle is pulling at you the entire time. Your mom. The familiar eyes you can't get enough of. Her body- not firm or youthful. But lived in. Loved. You recall the feeling of her firm nipple between your fingers. The way she moaned as you touched her.

You had never once thought about actually doing anything with her. And now you don't want to think about doing anything with anyone else.

Sure, you watched porn with incest in it. But that was different. This was your mom. Why weren't you disgusted with your actions? You knew you ought to be. But the only things you felt were arousal and worry. Worry that you may have unintentionally hurt the only woman who ever cared so deeply for you.

The sun was beginning to fall under the cover of the tall oak trees in the neighborhood. And you remember the times you walked this block with old girlfriends. Recalling the little tucked in areas where you would push them against a wall to make out with them.

Your walk eventually takes you to a gazebo in the middle of a large grassy area. You haven't been here in probably 5 years or better. But the memories come rushing back to you.

Jessica's eyes looked up at you, she was full of lust. You loved the way your hand felt wrapped around her throat. You towered over her and she seemed to be so willing to do whatever you told her. You moved your hands to her ass and lifted her, pinning her to one of the pillars. The slut never wore panties, it was probably your favorite thing about her. Her dress bunched at her waist with her legs wrapped around you. Your mouth was on her neck, kissing and biting the delicate skin. Her fingers combing through your hair as she pleaded for you to fuck her. You used one hand to pull down your basketball shorts and quickly lowered her into position onto your eager cock. She moaned into your ear as you slid inside. The wetness and heat of her needy cunt engulfed you, squeezing with every inch you pushed in.

Her:

After waiting in the kitchen for nearly 2 hours, Julie gave up and went to watch the latest episode of her newest Netflix obsession. It was no use though. The show would play and her mind was somewhere else. After realizing she missed two episodes, she turned it off and began fiddling with her tablet.

Over the last couple years, she had become more interested in porn, since it seemed to be the only way she would have any form of satisfaction. Her husband always kept track of what was on her phone, so she got the tablet and told him it was for books. He never cared enough to ask questions.

At first, she had picked whatever the websites suggested. This worked for a while. But she had wanted something new and exciting. So she began to look at popular videos or videos with the best ratings.

And tonight was no exception. She knew her husband was gone for the weekend and was pretty sure her son had no intention of coming home for a few weeks. It disappointed her, but she understood the way he must be feeling.

Since no one was home, she got comfortable. The soft cotton of her night shorts slid down her legs, to the floor. After a good stretch and a sip of her cocktail (she had to make a drink if she intended on getting through that impeding conversation), she was ready to browse her latest obsession. Incest porn> sleeping.

Most of these videos were of a guy and his aunt having to share a bed and he cant seem to get rid of his hard on, so she fucks him until they can both go to sleep.

But this video was different. This was mom and step son and had a key word- submissive.

Her eyes glazed over as she soaked in the amazing scene before her. Her fingers dipping into her wet slit, teasing herself slowly as she learned what a Dom was. She moaned at the sensation of her now wet fingers sliding over her clit. She was teasing herself. Not wanting it to be over so soon.

The video showed spanking and begging. And so many things she had never considered. The step son would not let her cum. For some reason this turned her on so much! Julie tried to keep up with the mom in the video. Getting so close to cumming and stopping. The mom begged to cum and he just kept telling her no.

Julie had lost control of her thoughts.

She had watched 3 videos of older women being used and fucked by younger men. 4 drinks later, she knew what she wanted. Her tablet was on the floor, along with her oversized night shirt. Julie was naked and straddling the arm of the sofa. Humping against it. Nothing was good enough. She gripped the sofa with all the strength in her hands, bucking her hips furiously. Sweat trickled down her face and her lower back. All she could think about was cumming.

Julie was whimpering now. A drunk mess of a woman, resting her head against the tall part of the sofa as she remained naked straddling the arm, panting. Her orgasm was no closer than it had been an hour ago, and she was beyond needy and frustrated.

You:

Your thoughts kept running back to earlier in the day. Your hand in her hair. Fuck, she felt amazing. Like she was hungry for you. Nothing could have felt better at that moment. You imagined tightening your grip on her hair. What if you had held her there, with your cock down her throat? Made her gag on you?

But here you are, walking through the neighborhood at 9: 30 pm because you can't make yourself go home and face her. You left your keys there, so you HAVE to go back sometime.

It took a lot of talking to yourself to feel like this was okay. It may not be normal to others. But no one else needed to know. And surely, you can't be the only one who has done this... or at least wanted to.

When you approached the front door, you noticed the lights were off and assumed she must have gone to bed. The thought was confirmed when you turned the doorknob only to find it locked. That was great, honestly, It meant she thought you left for the night and she gave up waiting for you.

Now, all you had to do was slip through the back door and grab your keys in the family room.

As you walk around the side of the house, you remind yourself to remove your shoes at the door, so you don't track mud. Your hand has mastered the technique of quietly opening the back door- proving that muscle memory is helpful yet again. You slip your shoes off and use one as a doorstop, while you run inside.

As you walk through the kitchen, you recall the moments from earlier in the day. How you found yourself so mad at your step dad for treating her that way. She was incredible, kind, and ...

And she was straddling the arm of the couch.

What? You could see the curve of her ass, the curl in her toes. She was naked and gyrating her hips on the arm of the couch! You can feel the blood pumping through your body as you watch her grasp onto the top corner of the sofa as she desperately grinds her pussy against the arm. Her face is buried in the fabric as she whimpers. You can't hear exactly what she might be saying, but you have a vague idea that she is begging her body to let her cum.

Unlike the time in the bathroom, you know every detail of how you got here. You even took the time to fold your pants as you undressed in the dining room. Though you aren't sure why. You wanted to be behind her... to give her exactly what she is begging for.

Was your mom always this much of a slut? Or did you cause this? Are you the reason your mom is whimpering, pleading to cum?

Now standing two feet behind her, you can hear the desperation in her breathing as she pants helplessly, bucking her hips. Your nude body is tingling as you know exactly what you want to do. But you can't help wanting to watch the scene before you.