All Comments on 'Coming in Family is Best'

by Orangesandapples

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another great story ruined by shitty ending.it would've been a lot better if you just gave it a harem ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate to say it but the ending fizzled noticeably. Felt like you got to a point where you just didn't know how to end it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic story and lots of fun for the whole family. Just a note though-Azoospermia is the medical term used when there are no sperm in the ejaculate. Please keep writing

funbagzfunbagzover 2 years ago

thanks for the story! your writing is improving significantly! cant wait to see what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had you left the religious aspect out it might have been interesting. I couldn't make it past the first few paragraphs.

wareagle81wareagle81over 2 years ago

Was entertaining as far as I got into it. There were too many spelling, incorrect words ,etc for me to continue. If this was self edited you need to seek out an editor other than yourself. If someone else edited it you need to get someone else. Other than that this could be an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck was that ending? no payout and extreamely short with no build-up

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Sadly I only made it to page 2, there were just too many misspelled words and wrong words used to try and continue reading.

Find an editor, I think the story might have been good but the struggle to read it was to much of an effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a blatant ripoff of a story called Use Your Sisters Instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rip off of the story "use your sisters instead",a bad rip off at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please learn the difference between waste ant waist!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Aaron needed to knock them all up after all that.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fair re-write of Spector_Dugan s "Use your sisters instead"

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending, I would have preferred an harem ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah the ending was a complete out of nowhere 180. There’s no nice way to say it but to be upfront and say it was terrible. It completely contradicts the entire rest of the plot up to that point. There was no hints at discontent at them ever wanting to leave their community or each other. And what’s the point of teasing pregnancy and dangerous sex if he’s sterile? Yeah the ending needs a complete rewrite.

Also if this is inspired by the “use sisters” you obviously didn’t get what made the story special if that’s your ending.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I totally agree with the previous comment. Reflects exactly my opinion. The ending is totally incoherent with the rest of the story and ruined completely the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Firstly, I’d like to acknowledge the effort that the author put into writing and publishing this work.

This story started off promising but after the first few pages the declined set in.

I also found myself being constantly distracted by all of the spelling issues and typos.

In the end, it seemed that fresh ideas had been exhausted and basically the story just stopped.

I know that there are a variety of religious beliefs out there. However, I'm not sure that any (especially christian, despite some biblical passages, as this story suggests) would endorse incest as a remedy for masturbation. In some ways, this is almost a sexual assault/abuse story. The characters were actually victims of their dogma forcing them into sexual situations that they would never have normally consented to.

Overall, this story was tragic to me, not arousing. Certainly arousing at first, but tragic overall. This family is in need of counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved most of the story, but here’s an honest Pro’s/Cons critique:

Pros- 1) The closed off scenario where the family is generally alone and away from major society that allows this type of debauchery

2) the escalation from sex to oral, anal, and group sex was pretty good.

3) I liked the love angle with Alice and Aaron, and her acting like his wife while allowing everyone else to get theirs sort of like a harem, and no jealousy just hot sex

4) the insatiability of everyone needing to fuck or suck constantly is pretty hot.

Cons 1) spelling and grammar are atrocious

2) the ending sucked. Hard. And not in a good way. Would have been way better off to let us use our imaginations after the group sex encounter. Instead it came crashing down like a terrible afterthought. The ending took it from like a 9/10 to a 6/10 for me.

Keep writing, I think it was good apart from those 2 things

OrangesandapplesOrangesandapplesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to leave constructive criticism :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good until the end. Total turnoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was pretty good at first, in spite of the terrible grammar and spelling. I sometimes had trouble keeping track of who he was having sex with because their names weren't included often enough. The ending was horrible and ruined the story for me. This was supposed to be an impregnation story, so he needed to impregnate all, or certainly most of them, and impregnating them multiple times would have been even better. The previous suggestions of the family ending up living in a harem type of arrangement was a good one. And you need to learn which one of similar words to use, such as: waste or waist; too, to, or two; peek, peak, or pique; there, their, or they're; an or and; but or butt; here or hear; heard or herd; etc., etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For my particular kink, it would have been perfect if Aaron was not sterile. The family would have stayed on the farm and built a multi-generational dynasty (not necessarily incestuous later on) that eventually ruled the community. 4.4 stars

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

You seriously need to get proofreaders and or editors. Using the wrong words by mistake or ignorance is inexcusable, for instance waste instead of waist. If you are basically going to just rewrite someone else's work, it should be much better written. I give you a 3, improve on these things and it would be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

last two pages ruined what would have been a perfect story .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is not grade school. This is fucking school enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Susan get knocked up clear into her sixties by her own father and uncle adding another 9 children to her already brood of 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but the start seemed like a straight copy of Major Duggan's "Use our sister's instead" but overall I was disappointed primarily with the ending which I felt ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last 2 pages definitely ruined this story for me at least!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started out good see many talk about how much it's like the other story but the key difference are apparent. The father for instance ur's suggested incest but the other didn't and how the other story the kids didn't start screwing around until halfway though. My problems with this story is why did they leave and decide to split up that wasn't explained at all, another why decide not to let him knockup 1-2 or all these thing kind of screw up the aesthetics of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a shameless ripoff of another story in this site. 'Use Your Sisters Instead'. You know darn well what you did.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

3 stars...

Too many mistakes, no attempt at fixing anything...

"Ripped Off Story"...???You did tell us at the start it is based on another story...just your 'work's...???? Well...'your work's falls short here...

Sorry...but not sorry...it was nice and long, fails to meet a lot of readers' expectations!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending is stupid and contradictory to the rest of the story. hypersemia, should have been hyperspermia Which means he's FAR more potent than average producing a much larger quantity of active sperm than normal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous