Coming in Family is Best

Story Info
A family of women lets a son come in them to save his soul.
22.3k words
4.41
116.8k
281
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. This story was inspired by "Use your sisters instead" by Spector_Dugan. If you have not read his story, please check it out!

************

"Aaron! Again? You have to stop!" Susan had walked in on her son masturbating again. She was bringing his laundry to his room and saw him pumping away underneath his covers.

"I've told you; the Bible teaches us that it is a sin to masturbate." Susan dropped the laundry basket next to his bed, putting her hands on her hips.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry..." Aaron stammered as he tried to hide his erect penis. It didn't work very well. Even under his sheets Susan could easily her son's large appendage. He had inherited that from his father who had passed away several years ago from a heart attack. Susan believed God had called her husband to him. A doctor would have told her he suffered a heart attack during intercourse.

"I don't know what to do with you." She said sitting down on his bed burying her head in her hands.

Aaron had been right on the verge of an orgasm. He still had his dick in one hand, and he could see the outline of his mother's large round breasts. Even after four children her breasts remained as full and firm as any woman could hope for. Of course, they sagged more than they used to, but she was by all accounts a mother you would like to fuck.

Aaron's mother wore the traditional dress of his community. A thin cotton dress with floral patterns that hugged her hourglass body snuggly and was almost see through in the right light. They lived in a small religious farming community in California. People outside of their community might call it a cult but to the Stringer family it was just how things were.

Aaron felt his hand slide toward the tip of his dick involuntarily. He rubbed the pre cum that had beaded up on the tip around his head shuttering slightly. He couldn't stop starring at his mother's large breasts and her thin waste which grew in her round plump bottom.

"Aaron, I'm going to talk to father Mattias about this. I'm sorry but I don't know who else to turn to." Susan still had her head buried in her hands and couldn't see that her son was staring at her.

Aaron was so close. He was right on the verge when his mother had opened the door. Aaron had used his sisters as masturbation fuel for as long as he could remember but seeing has mother while in his aroused state painted her in a whole new light. He began to rub faster, trying not to make any sound.

"Will you please stop until I can speak with father Mattias?" Susan said while turning to look at her son. She had bright blue eyes and full red lips in a pleading expression which only served to turn her son on more. Her oval head was framed with silky brunette hair that wasn't quite long enough to cover her ample cleavage as she turned to face him.

Aaron couldn't help himself. He started rubbing his head faster, making a squelching sound that his mother could now hear.

"Are you still masturbating!?" she yelled ripping the covers off him. It was at that moment he came. A thick rope of cum rocketed out of his penis as the covers flew off and before he could cover himself. The semen landed right in Susan's cleavage. She jumped back surprised. Aaron put his hand over his spurting head, rolling over on his side. Susan felt the warm sticky cum in between her breasts and reactively reached up to feel it. She brought her hand up and confirmed that it was what she was afraid it was.

"Aaron!" She yelled at him storming out of his room while he finished convulsing on his bed.

That was the last straw for Susan. She had tried everything she could think of to get her son to stop masturbating. She didn't know that Aaron's libido was extremely high. Both Susan and her late husband had high libido and their genes had combined to make children with insatiable sex drives. Aaron had the worst of it.

Susan went to father Mattias that same day. She explained the situation to him and told him that her son just wouldn't stop, and she didn't know what to do. Father Mattias told her it was only a sin if a man orgasms outside of a woman. A man must simply empty his seed in a body of a woman to remain sinless in god's eyes. He told her of a story from the bible where two daughters got their father drunk and lay with him. He suggested that Aaron use his family in whatever way he needs to remain sinless. He told her that none of her three daughters were married yet and still live at home. Aaron is now the man of the home since his father's passing and the women were created to serve the man of their home. Therefore, it is right and good that the women serve whatever need the man has. Father Mattias told her that sometimes he uses his daughters to satisfy his needs and that Aaron has the same right now.

Susan was a beautiful and kind woman, but she could also be very trusting and naive. She married her late husband when they were young. They not long after left the world they knew following a man who called himself a prophet into the mountains. They both left large families behind. They still communicated through letters, but visitation was heavily frowned upon.

"As god wills it." Susan said as she left the chapel. She was conflicted. It seemed wrong coordinate this incestuous act but many things she was told about her religion conflicted with her natural instinct but, she had overcome those instincts before, and this would be no different.

Susan called all her children to the table that evening for dinner and to discuss what was going to happen. She hadn't spoken with Aaron since their incident that morning. He came down the stair looking sheepish and avoiding eye contact with her. Her daughters seemed none the wiser. Going about the evening as usual, setting the table and setting the food out.

Holly was the oldest. She was the image of her mother. Large, bright blue eyes and full lips with expressive eyebrows and perfectly smooth white skin. Her hair was a light blonde in contrast to her mother's brunette. Her mother was full and shapely where Holly was thin and petite. Holly was barely 5' tall but still had large breasts "for her size" that were firm and extended outside her torso so that you could see them from behind. She was thin but her hips sloped out to a full round butt that would spring with every step. Her legs where shaped like an athlete from the hard work she wasn't afraid to do. She would go up and down trails in the mountains looking for berries and mushrooms and anything else she could find to eat. Holly loved to cook and to eat what she cooked.

Aaron was next in age. He was tall like his father. Dark hair and thick muscles from the hard work of living on a farm. He had a boyish face and dark hazel eyes. He often just wore pants while he worked so he was well tanned. He also had inherited a large penis. A large overactive penis. The more blood that goes to a penis the less a man's brain has to think. Aaron's brain did not have much blood to think with. Aaron had a kind heart and was protective of his family. He had been in more than one fight over other boys teasing his sisters. Aaron was known as a hot head in their small community and his willingness to fight boys that doted on his sister more than likely contributed to all of them still being single.

Alice was the third child born in as many years. She was also tall like her father and if Aaron's overactive testosterone hadn't given him such an advantage she could have been as strong and tall as him. She was lean and well-muscled, doing most of the same work Aaron did. She had still inherited her mother's full breasts and round butt. Her red hair and bright green eyes made her stand out from the red of her family. She was one of the few women who wore pants to work during the day and a thin form fitting top her mother made for her so Alice would be cool while she worked.

Tammy was the last of Susan's children. She was even shorter than her mother and Holly. She had a kind, innocent face with big eyelashes and dimples when she smiled that could melt the coldest of hearts. She had dark brown eyes and black hair. She wasn't as petite as Holly and wasn't as thick as her mother but was a good balance between the two. Her hips were as wide as her mothers with a full butt that was always straining against any dress, she stuffed it in. Her breasts were small, almost flat with small nipples. Tammy was thoughtful and a bit of a peace maker in the community. She was friends with everyone. She had many chances to be romantically involved with someone if it had not been for her brother. She didn't mind it though. She always felt safe around him and felt a connection with him and her family that she didn't think she would find anywhere else.

Susan finished looking over her children. She was nervous about how their family dynamic was about to change felt believed it was for the best. The family finished eating dinner and she got their attention.

"Ahem..." All her children looked at her. "All of you are aware of Aaron's struggle with masturbation at this point.

"Mooooom" Aaron groaned. All his sisters had walked in on or found him masturbating at one point. His mother already had several conversations with them about it.

"You all know that masturbation is a sin. But I spoke with father Mattias earlier today and he gave me a solution to Aaron's struggles. He explained that sometimes a man's desires are simply too difficult for him to overcome alone. We all have struggles that we need our brothers and sisters in the faith to overcome and this is simply another struggle that Aaron is going to need his actual sisters to overcome."

"Really!" Holly said excitedly putting her hand on Aaron's arm. "We all wanted to help but don't know how."

"You wanted to help." Alice said sarcastically.

"You did too!" Tammy said as she slapped Alice lightly on the shoulder. Smiling at Alice as she did. Even Alice was disarmed by Tammy's smile.

"I don't really know how to say this" Susan said shakily "but, for a man to not sin he must orgasm in a woman." The room was completely silent as they all started to realize what their mother was going to say.

"Father Mattias told me of a story in the bible where two daughters had sex with their father. He said that was an example of how women can help men in their journey. He said the women in a man's household are made to serve and help him. Aaron is the man of the household now." Susan paused at that. They all still missed their father, and she missed her husband.

"Aaron, it is time you stop acting like a boy and stop this behavior. Your sisters and I are going to help you until you find a wife of your own. Any time the desire to masturbate is too strong you are going to come to one of us and we will help you..." She was having trouble saying it. "We will help you by letting you orgasm in us."

The room was dead silent. The gravity of what their mother said was heavy on all of them.

Aaron felt guilty and embarrassed, but he also felt his penis stiffening while contemplating what his mother said.

Holly still had her hand on Aaron's arm. She looked at him slowly. Her eyes wide and mouth slightly open. She paused for a moment then slid her hand down his arm and into his hand. Aaron picked his head up and looked at her.

"It's ok." Holly said starting to smile. "We can do this for you Aaron." She swallowed the squeezed Aaron's hand tighter. "You have always looked out for us, and now we can look out for you."

"I feel the same way." Tammy said reaching across the table to hold Aaron's other hand.

"What if we get pregnant." Said Alice. Everyone looked at her, then looked toward their mother.

"I've thought of that, and we will have to keep track of everyone's cycles. Mother Beatrice told me that women are only fertile for a period roughly two weeks after they bleed. So, we will keep track of that and Aaron you can only orgasm in one of us when it is safe to do so. Thankfully there are four of us so There should always be someone who is safe." Susan looked at all her children and could see that they were all still coming to terms with this.

"I know it's a lot to think about. For now, Aaron." She looked at him. "You will use me ok. The next time you are ready I want you to come to me and we will all go over how this is going to happen ok."

"Yes mother." They all said.

"Now let's clean up." They all stood up and went about their chores.

"At least they all still mind me." Susan thought to herself.

***

Aaron went back to his room after dinner and was still in shock thinking about what just happened. He had fantasized about his sisters but never really thought he would do anything sexual with them. He hadn't really thought about his mother until that morning either and now his mother just gave him permission to orgasm in any of them. He was in shock but already felt his penis starting to rise in his pants.

"Oh, come on. Not already" he told himself.

"You, ok?" Holly asked surprising him. He spun around, startled. "Looks like you are already... struggling." She said looking down at the tent starting to form in his pants.

"Sorry!" he said covering himself out of reflex.

"it's ok." Holly said walking over to him. "I have to admit. I always wondered what it would be like."

"What, what would be like" Aaron stammered as he backed up to his bed to sit down and hide his erection.

"Sex." Holly said smiling. She was still looking down towards the tent Aaron was failing to hide. "You don't have to cover yourself up. We are all going to see it eventually now." She walked closer to him reaching for his arms to move them aside.

He hesitated then to let her move his hands. His erection was full on now.

"Umm.... Can I see it?" Holly said looking back up at Aaron.

"Uh... sure." Aaron reached for the tie at his waist, but Holly stopped him.

"It's ok. I can do that." She reached up and untied his pants. They started to fall and got caught on his erection. She reached down and pulled his pants over it slowly. When she reached the end Aaron's penis sprung upward surprising Holly.

"Oh! I didn't realize how hard it gets." She said looking back up at him. Her eyes were wide and full of curiosity.

Aaron looked down at his sister. He was over a foot taller than her and always struggled to not look down her dress whenever they were close. This time it was impossible. He was staring at her breasts, and she could tell.

"Do you want to see them?" She asked laughingly.

"Yes." Aaron said without any hesitation. He felt his hand move towards his penis and he began stroking himself and Holly slid her dress over her shoulders.

She moved slowly. Enjoying the undivided attention, she had from her "little' brother. She like how he was looking at her. She could tell how much he wanted her, and it made her feel good. She slid her dress off letting her breasts free and saw Aaron start pumping himself.

She laughed "do you like them?"

"Yes. They are so amazing." He said starting to pump faster.

She reached out and grabbed his wrist making him stop masturbating. "Remember no more masturbating. Let's go talk to mom ok." She quickly slid her dress back into place and led him out of the room before he could put his pants back on.

They walked down the hall. Aaron's dick swaying back and forth slapping against his thighs. Holly had him by the hand and led him to where their mother was reading. She looked up and her eyes opened in surprise.

"I think Aaron needs help already." Holly said pulling him towards their mother.

"That was quick." She eyed him. "You didn't encourage him, did you?" Susan asked Holly.

"I was just talking to him about it because he seemed stressed, and I could see his penis getting bigger. I asked if I could see it because I've only seen it briefly before and figured I should show him my breasts because he was staring at them anyway."

"I see. He does seem to be infatuated with breasts." She said recalling earlier that day. "Ok, come on." Susan said standing up. "Follow me, Aaron. Holly get your sisters."

She led Aaron to her room and turned on the light. She walked over to her bed and took a breath then laid on her back and began to pull up her dress.

Aaron stood in the doorway watching her transfixed. His erection seemed to get bigger if that was even possible and she could see the glisten of pre cum beading on the tip.

She bunched her dress around her waist and tucked it under her large butt. As she did, she saw her daughters behind Aaron in the hallway. Alice pushed Aaron into the room, and they all filed in.

"Come here Aaron." She said gesturing to him. She lifted her hips and slid her panties down over her legs and off her feet.

Aaron froze, standing at the edge of her bed. His mother's legs were spread, and he could see everything. He'd only have glimpsed before. He'd seen his sisters here and there but never like this. Aaron was already starting to masturbate.

"Aaron! Stop!" His mother yelled. He froze. "Now listen all of you." She looked around the room. Aaron was frozen with his hand on his member and her daughters were standing by the bed all of them staring at Aaron's penis. "You all know how sex works, so I don't need to explain that. Aaron when you are like you are now you stop masturbating and ask one of us if we can help you. We will let you know if it's safe. Then you go to your rooms and have sex as quickly as you can Aaron then be done with it."

They all nodded their heads and remained silent.

"Come here Aaron. You remember sex works right?"

"ye.. ye..yeah." he stammered and put his knee on the bed and crawled toward his mother.

"ok. Go ahead."

Aaron crawled between is mother's legs. He was acting completely on instinct. He slid his legs up to hers and felt her warm, soft skin. He lined his penis up to her and paused before touching her.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking up at her.

"It's ok Aaron." She said pulling her dress up a little more. Her daughters all crowded closer so they could see.

Aaron leaned forward, the tip of his penis contacting his mother's vagina. Susan shuddered slightly. It was a feeling she hadn't felt in several years. She had suppressed her own desires for so long and now she felt them starting to come back. She pushed back onto her son. Her vagina had tightened significantly since the last time she had sex. She was dry as well and Aaron couldn't get his penis inside comfortably.

"Sorry mom, I... I..." he stammered.

"It's ok honey, it's been a while since the last time I had sex. You will need to stimulate me so I can get you inside of me ok."

"Ok" Aaron said as he grabbed his penis and started stroking it idly.

"Rub the tip of your penis up and down between my lips honey."

Aaron did as he was told, and his sister leaned in over the bed to get a better look. Aaron large head parted his mother's lips, his pre cum leaking out starting to lubricate her.

Susan let out and sigh as her son's penis rubbed up and down over her clitoris. She had almost forgotten how good that felt. Her blue eyes widened, and her mouth opened slightly as Aaron pushed into her again. She wasn't quite ready for him yet. Before she realized it she had moved the hand not holding her dress to massage her nipple. She would do that to get herself wet before. Her late husband loved watching her, turned out her son did too.

Aaron's eyes looked up from rubbing his now wet penis in-between his mother and watched her hand start massaging her breasts. They were so big and perfect and round, and he just wanted to bury his face in them. He looked up and looked into her eyes. There was an expression there he had never seen before, and it was more than he could take. He felt his orgasm building fast and completely forgot what he was supposed to do.