Coming in the Capitol City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that. It's a necessary lie, though. They'd never understand. Your body is a wonder." He ran his finger down the crease where my leg and body met, then moved it lightly over the hair on my pussy, from my pubis bone, down the seam where my lips met, and then back up. "It's so pretty," he said. I writhed a little, impatient, but he still held my wrist down on the bed. Several lifetimes seemed to pass before he finally opened me up with his fingers. The cool air touched the inside of my body like a breath blown across an ice cube, and I shivered. Gently, he placed his finger just a little inside me, and I moved my hips so that I took it in all the way and my body clamped down on his finger, tight. "I want it," I said.

"I can see that." His deep voice was edged with playfulness. He started moving his finger in and out of me. He'd released my wrist by this time, so I put my hands in his hair and ran them down the sides of his head, behind his ears, and down his neck. "Please."

"Look at me." I did, and he brought his lips close to my pussy without breaking eye contact. Still continuing to finger fuck me, he licked me, drawing his tongue up my folds, closer and closer to my clit, which was stiff and mindbendingly sensitive. "Go slow," I begged him. He gently took my clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue over and around it. With some effort, he pushed another finger in me and drove it deep. I ground against his fingers as he worked my clit, a combination that me whimper. I looped my hands through his hair and I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch him. Seeing his head between my thighs was such a turn on—his tousled dark-blond hair, his strong shoulders and the way the muscles in them moved with each downward stroke he made with his fingers was so hot, but it was thinking about what people would think of him, this despot-in-training, this principled conservative, if they could see him between my legs right now that brought me to the borderlands of another climax. But only he and I would ever know—he'd never tell, of course, and ruin his presidential chances, and I—I'd never tell my progressive friends what I'd done because they'd freeze me out and I'd probably never work in Washington again. I liked being here. I had no idea what any of this was, why it happened, or why I was here, but I knew our secrets were safe with each other.

12