Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's happening to me?" she thought. She'd never felt such a strong sexual urge. It was primal and absolutely delicious. She wanted that feeling again.

Chapter Four

Coming of Age

It was Lena's last day of a week of freedom after escaping the Carter prison. It was 6 a.m. when her eyes popped open. She was programmed to get up at six so she could take her first conference call at seven and her body wouldn't allow itself to be reprogrammed to a chill mode. She liked the routine she set for herself. Two cups of coffee in the breakfast nook reading the New York Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal, in that order. By about eight, she was ready to pick up a trashy romance novel and have fruit and yogurt breakfast by the pool. Her yoga instructor would arrive at noon for a personal session, and then a protein shake for lunch. The afternoon would be spent again by the pool until cocktail time at five. Her personal chef, Emanual, would arrive at six and serve dinner at seven. She would allow herself the guilty pleasure of binge watching the new season of Bridgerton before going to bed.

The morning coffee and the two hundred point rally in the stock market put Lena in a good mood for the rest of the day. She was complimented by the yoga instructor for her form (Lena was the prototypical overachiever in everything), and the protein shake was followed by a scoop of vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate sauce. She was lounging by the pool, basking in the sun in her skimpy bikini, and trying to decide which cabernet to pull for her wine refrigerator in the pool house when the tires of a white pick-up truck crunched on the pea gravel covered parking area behind the pool house.

"Who the fuck would be here at this time?" thought Lena. She could only see the top of the pick-up's roof from her vantage point sitting poolside.

* * *

Kaylee was distracted the entire day. The last service call was at Lena Peter's home. Kaylee had been dreading this moment for the past week. Her reluctance wasn't due to her lack of interest in Lena. To the contrary, her fear of being rejected caused her to ask her father to assign someone else to service the account. Due to Lena's glowing review after Ted's follow-up call, Ted would not hear of his daughter's request.

So Kaylee was sitting at the gate for the Peter's residence. She input the gate code into the keypad (now she'd never forget it), and turned to the right towards to pool area. Without being flustered this time, Kaylee took the time to notice the beautiful landscaping next to the driveway. Her truck finally reached the gravel parking area. She parked closest to the pool house, which had a room on the side containing the pool pump and filter. She switched the truck off and hopped out, going to the back to retrieve a plastic basket containing the chemicals she needed to treat the pool. She lifted the basket out of the truck and took it to the door to the pump room. She was checking the filter basket connected to the pool pump (having switched off the pump) when she heard a woman's voice calling out.

* * *

"Hey, who's back there?" Lena called out. She'd had maybe a glass too many of her good wine when she heard Kaylee's truck. She didn't feel like getting up so she yelled.

A young woman's head popped out from behind the pool house.

"I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?" Kaylee asked. She was trying not to stare at the woman wearing the smallest imaginable bikini that did nothing to cover her body.

Lena realized who it was.

"Kaylee, is it?"

Kaylee stepped out from behind the pool house. Lena thought she looked cute in her "Ted's" polo shirt and shorts.

"Yes . . . yes it is."

Lena was tempted to ask her about their encounter the previous week. Instead she asked about the weather.

"It's supposed to have hit a hundred today," Lena remarked. She wondered how a young girl could make her feel tongue tied.

"I know," said Kaylee. "I started early so I could finish early. This is my last call of the day."

"Could I interest you in a lemonade? It's fresh squeezed," Lena offered. Emanual had made it the previous evening to mix with vodka to make vodka slushies. Lena had two the previous evening and pronounced them fit to serve poolside.

Kaylee had sweat marks on her polo shirt. "Sure. If it isn't too much trouble."

"Go ahead and have a seat," Lena said, pointing to one of the empty padded lounge chairs under the shade of a large cantilever umbrella.

Kaylee watched as Lena strolled into the pool house in her high heel candy sandals, her butt cheeks covered by a skimpy string bikini bottom moving in time with her hip sway. Kaylee had seen naked college age woman, but not the voluptuous body of a middle age woman. She tried to suppress her excitement, sitting up straight on the end of the lounge chair with her hands folded in her lap.

Lena used her Vitamix to made a vodka lemonade slushie for herself and a straight lemonade for Kaylee in colorful tall plastic tumblers. She came out of the pool house and handed Kaylee her drink, then sat with her back against the lounge chair and raised her knees up so her feet were on the end of the chair. Kaylee could see all of Lena's tanned and toned legs, glistening with sunscreen.

"It's five o'clock somewhere," Lena said, toasting Kaylee. Kaylee sipped the strawberry infused lemonade. It was delicious. She went back for more, and in a matter of a minute the glass was empty.

"My, you're thirsty," Lena said, noting the empty glass.

Kaylee was surprised. "I guess I didn't realize how thirsty I was."

"Would you like to try mine?" Lena asked, holding her glass out.

"What's in it?" Kaylee asked.

"It's blended with ice, then I added a splash of vodka." To Lena, three shots was a "splash."

Kaylee tasted the drink. The acidity and freshness of the squeezed lemons masked the alcohol in the drink. Kaylee could barely taste it.

"So?" Lena asked.

"It's good," Kaylee said.

"I'll make you one," Lena offered, getting up from her chair before Kaylee could answer.

Lena went back into the pool house and made a pitcher of the vodka lemonade refresher. She put it on a low rise table between their chairs.

"Help yourself," Lena said. Kaylee took the pitcher and refilled her glass.

Lena apprised the young girl. She was used to seeing young men service her pool, not an attractive young woman.

"So Kaylee, is this your full-time job?"

Kaylee took a satisfying sip of her spiked beverage. "No. It's just a summer job." She pointed to the logo on her shirt. "Ted's my dad. I'm here for the summer."

"College then?" Lena asked.

"I'm going to UC Berkeley. Studying to be a business major."

So Kaylee was cute and smart Lena thought. She's still too young for me was her second thought.

"Business?" Lena said, "I'm in investment banking."

Kaylee figured Lena was into something like that. No one could afford a spread like hers unless they were into some kind of finance or real estate venture.

Kaylee finished half of her drink. It was the perfect refreshment on a hot sunny day.

"I'm interested in interning at an investment bank," Kaylee said.

"We're always looking at qualified intern applicants. Berkeley's got a good business school."

Lena went to Stanford Business School, but didn't think it was worth a mention. She wasn't trying to impress Kaylee, just get to know her.

"I'll keep that in mind," said Kaylee. "Maybe I'll bring by my resume." She returned to her drink and finished it.

"Please do," said Lena.

Lena refilled Kaylee's glass.

"I really should get to servicing your pool," Kaylee said, the sparkling water in front of her reminding her that she was there for another reason.

Lena was enjoying the company. "Don't bother. The pool looks fine. Stay here with me," she said.

Kaylee was torn. She really should be servicing the pool, or going home. Drinking with a customer was not on Ted's approved list of activities.

"I really should be going," Kaylee said, feeling pangs of regret, along with the emerging glow from the three shots of vodka she didn't realize she downed.

"I insist. As a new client I'm entitled to know my service provider."

The glow of the vodka overcame her resistance. "It is the last call of the day for me," she said out loud, justifying her decision to stay.

Lena went and retrieved some finger sandwiches made with crème fraiche and smoked trout that Emanual had considerately stocked in the refrigerator. Lena put them out on a platter next to the pitcher of drinks. Kaylee's stomach growled at seeing the food. She hadn't taken the time to eat lunch and only had a cup of coffee for breakfast.

"A sandwich? Emanual is a wizard in the kitchen," said Lena, finishing her second drink. With the two glasses of wine she had earlier, she was feeling no pain.

Kaylee gobbled up two of the sandwiches, washing it down with a healthy swig of the vodka lemonade refresher. She was a cheap date to begin with, and drinking on an empty stomach had gone to her head. Her lack of inhibition caused her to raise a topic that was unspoken, but on both of their minds.

"I wanted to tell you something about last week," Kaylee started. It felt good to her to unburden herself of something she'd been thinking about for the past week. "I felt something, something good, when we met. I know you were mad at me, but it seemed like you'd forgiven me, and then . . . well . . . for a moment I thought I wanted to kiss you."

Lena was touched by Kaylee's admission. She thought she was being an asshole and was grateful that Kaylee saw her as not only forgiving, but attractive. Suddenly Kaylee didn't appear to be too young, just inexperienced. Lena's buzz also emboldened her to speak the truth.

"Kaylee, you're probably half my age, but I'm attracted to you as well. Do you have a lot of experience with women?"

"No," Katie confessed. "I've only been with one woman, and she was someone who lives in my house at college."

"So nothing like this."

Katie looked around at the grand surroundings. "Not even close."

"I don't want to move too quickly, but did you want to sit with me on my chair?" Lena asked, moving her feet off the chaise to make room.

Kaylee took another drink of liquid courage before she answered. She wanted nothing more than to be next to this beautiful and glamorous older woman. Kaylee didn't realize that Lena was only five years younger than her mother.

"Are we alone?" Kaylee asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Of course we are. My property has a gate. Emanual will come in a couple hours, and he'll be up at the house making dinner."

"OK then," said Kaylee, sliding over to Lena chaise lounge. Lena topped off Kaylee's drink and handed it to her.

"Let's toast then to your future," said Lena. "I'm sure it'll be a bright one."

They tapped glasses and drank. Both Kaylee and Lena were tipsy . . . and horny. Lena wanted to find out where this was going to go.

"I want to kiss you," said Lena, pulling the young blonde toward her. Kaylee offered her lips and no resistance. The kiss carried a passion and an urgency that surprised both of them. They broke the kiss and looked in each other's eyes, and then went back for more.

"You can touch me Kaylee, anywhere you want," Lena said, dropping her arms to her side. Kaylee couldn't take her eyes off Lena's rounded breasts, which were spilling out in all directions from the tiny triangular piece of material covering each of them. Lena reached back and untied her bikini top, letting it fall to her waist. Kaylee was treated to seeing Lena's large dark brown areola surrounding each long, thick nipple. Her hand, as if it had a life of its own, went to cup one of Lena's breasts.

"Ohh," Kaylee moaned at feeling the lamb soft skin of Lena's breasts. It was so erotic touching this woman in broad daylight by her pool, out in the open. Lena closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress of her young lover.

Lena threw her head back against the raised part of the chaise lounge, opening her arms so her breasts were fully exposed.

"Make love to me Kaylee," she said.

"Are you sure we're alone?" Kaylee asked, still unsure.

"I'm sure, but I don't care anyway," said Lena, who didn't. She didn't give a shit about anything at that point.

Kaylee tentatively touched Lena's breasts, admiring their size, soft texture, and the protruding nipples, hard as a rock. She lightly pinched one of the nipples. A burst of pleasure started there and went directly between Lena's legs.

"Ooooh," Lena moaned, sucking in her breath. This slow burn was delicious.

Lena's reaction caused Kaylee to go further. Her only sexual encounter, with her female housemate, was clumsy for both of them, as it was for both their first time with a woman. Kaylee knew what to do, though, because she'd watched, and masturbated to, lesbian videos, and imagined what she'd like done to herself.

She lifted up Lena's breast to feel its weight and then took the nipple between her teeth, raking it lightly through them.

"Ummmm," Lena purred. Kaylee wasn't acting inexperienced. "Suck on them babe," she urged.

Kaylee felt pleasure at seeing and hearing Lena's reaction. She started rubbing the inside of Lena's thighs as she was licking and sucking on her nipple. Kaylee loved Lena's recent Brazilian wax treatment, rendering the older woman's pubic patch free of any hair and smooth as a cueball. Her hand easily pushed aside the flimsy fabric covering Lena's sex, and Kaylee's fingers danced on the wet lips of her new lover.

Lena's thighs squeezed together, urging Kaylee to finger her. Kaylee wet two of her fingers, tasting Lena for the first time, and then stroked Lena's puffy nether lips. The pungent, earthy taste triggered a more urgent reaction by Kaylee, with her fingers plunging into Lena's maw and finding the wet, fleshy G-spot. The newness and rawness of their sex pushed each of them into a frenzy. Kaylee's fingers soon brought forth a frothy mixture, as Lena experienced her first orgasm.

New sex, with a sexy young woman, out in the open, made her climax almost painful. She held her breath and push herself higher.

"Yes . . . fuck yes . . ." she uttered as Kaylee finger fucked her while sucking on her nipples. Kaylee was amazed at the violent reaction she elicited, but shouldn't have been given it was a glorious, drunken fuck.

Lena squeezed her thighs one last time and let out a long sigh.

"Babe, I can't tell you how much I needed that and how good it felt," Lena confessed.

"I did all right?" Kaylee asked, always wanting to overachieve.

"You aced this one kid. Now let me show you a few things I've picked over the years."

Kaylee looked at her phone. It was 2:30 p.m. She was supposed to be back at the shop at 2 p.m. for restocking. Carlton would be waiting for her.

"Crap," said Kaylee, standing up and breaking the mood. "I'm so late. I can't believe I let the afternoon get away."

Kaylee wobbled on her feet.

"Sit back down here," said Lena with her authoritative voice. "You've had a bit too much to drink to leave right now."

Kaylee sat down quickly, realizing Lena was right. "I think I'll stay."

"Good decision," said Lena. "Another drink?"

Kaylee laughed. "I'm so late as it is. I'll call in and make something up."

She picked up her cellphone and called her father.

"Uh huh. Yeah I got tied up at the Peter's residence."

"Yeah, the new account."

"No . . . no . . . there's no big problem."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be home for dinner. I'm just going to take a bit more time talking to the owner about her options."

"Love you Dad, bye."

She put her phone down. "I guess I've got a bit more time now," she said.

Lena had moved out to a colorful beach towel laid out on the pool deck. She had shed her bikini and stretched out nude.

"Bring me a drink, will you honey?" Lena asked.

Kaylee poured a fresh glass for Lena and took a sip from it before handing it over.

"Here you are," she said.

Lena took the drink and sat up. Her breasts had a pleasing sag to them as she pushed herself upright.

"Your polo shirt is adorable, but what do you say I see what's underneath it?" Lena asked.

It was almost 3 p.m., the hottest part of the day. It was over one hundred degrees and the back of Kaylee's polo shirt was damp. She couldn't believe she was even considering taking off her shirt in the open with a woman she'd just met a week ago. But the sex they just had was so natural to her, and the feelings she experienced were beyond anything she'd felt before. It was new, powerful, and seductive. She hesitated only a moment before peeling off her polo shirt over her head. Lena had had many partners before, but none like this, so young, innocent and desirable.

Kaylee stood there, now in a bra, her shorts, socks and work boots. Lena raised her glass and felt the burn of the pure vodka at the bottom of her drink.

"Let me help you honey," Lena said. She got up off her towel and helped the shy ingenue undress on the pool deck. Kaylee hadn't yet gotten over her shyness, being naked outside and drew her body in.

"Relax Kaylee. Just close your eyes and let it happen."

Lena stood next to Kaylee and ran her finger down the inside of the blonde's arm, from her armpit to her wrist.

"Does that feel good?"

Each inch of Lena's touch was electric. Kaylee's skin prickled when Lena finger started going up and down her spine, from the base of her neck to her anus.

"Yes," Kaylee answered, as she shuddered at Lena's expert touch.

Lena traced around to the front of Kaylee's body, circling each of her breasts, heaving with each deep breath. Lena teased the soft underside before circling one her nipples, then flicking it gently with a manicured fingernail.

Kaylee snorted at the sudden burst of pleasure and pain. Lena led her over to the towel.

"Kneel and open your eyes," Lena told her, kneeling next to her. Kaylee's eyelids cracked open to the blazing midday sunlight. She squinted as Lena went lower, strumming her fingers lightly across Kaylee's clit and then entering her dilated pussy. Kaylee almost lost her balance. Lena steadied her, as she continued to finger the young blonde.

"Do you like this?" Lena asked her, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it.

Kaylee involuntarily wiggled her hips to maximize the penetration of Lena's fingers. No one had ever touched her like this.

"Yes," she answered, though her voice was shaky.

"Do you want to cum Kaylee?"

The young blonde was fighting to draw a breath. She managed to say "Uh huh."

"Kiss me Kaylee. Kiss me while I make you cum," Lena told her.

Kaylee threw her arms around the older woman and pulled her tight, sharing a passionate kiss while a soul satisfying orgasm rippled through her body. Lena's hands tightened around Kaylee's waist as the young blonde's body heaved with the onset of each successive orgasm. It was as if Lena was going on the ride with her, swaying on the pool deck on her knees and wondering how this beautiful creature happened to drop into her life.

* * *

Kaylee wanted to fall asleep on the beach towel, but her phone told her it was already 4 p.m. She was two hours late, and also promised to be home by dinner. Lena sensed her young lover's anxiety.

"Have to go?" Lena asked, having wrapped herself with a fresh beach towel.

Kaylee was still nude, and her clothes were still in a heap on the pool deck.

"I've got a washer/dryer combo in the pool house. What do you say I put your clothes in the dryer to fluff them up and also to dry out your polo shirt?" Lena suggested. "You can take a shower while you're waiting. It'll only take ten minutes."

Kaylee didn't want to put on a sweat soaked polo shirt, and a shower after sex in the hot afternoon sun sounded good.

123456...8