Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she already here?

My mom stepped into the kitchen, with the normal clip-clop of her dress shoes. "Hiya, Ash, g'morning."

"Morning, Mom."

She was grabbing a travel mug and getting coffee for the road. I couldn't believe her firm still made her commute so much, but for some reason, they were big into office presence and doing face time.

"Ash," she said suddenly, turning toward me, "look, I don't mind if you two fool around. Just make sure Chloe can take care of Luna, because that's her main job here."

"Huh? We're not—"

But my mom had that "Don't bullshit me" look on her face, and I just shut up. "Just make sure she can do her job. Don't distract her too much."

She clip-clopped out. I heard the front door open and close, and then her car drove away.

---

Chloe had indeed arrived for the day—I saw the telltale sign of her little purse parked next to the couch, along with the big pink-and-white Hydroflask she carted around, and a larger pack that I assumed was her overnight bag. I figured I should play it a little cool and not just rush into Luna's nursery to find her. Instead, I checked the weather app on my phone, and then pulled out some clothes and went to take a shower.

The hot water took forever to arrive. I had morning wood, of course, but as I played with my cock a little, thinking about a naked Chloe, it got even beefier and more erect than normal. I could have made myself come right then, but for some reason, I decided not to. I left the door partly open, as usual, in case Chloe was ever tempted to peek (although she'd seen it all now, but still). I stepped into the shower, the water now just hot enough, feeling like I had a big, bobbing flagpole attached to me.

I was about halfway through my normal routine—shampoo first, then the soap—when I thought I heard a noise. I saw the shower door creak open a few inches. Was it swinging open on its own? It used to do that sometimes.

But then Chloe's head appeared, and she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat again. "Hey, stranger," she chirped over the water noise. There was a small pink-and-white barrette clipped in her dark brown hair, shaped like a little bow.

She looked me up and down, and she stopped to gaze for a second when she got to my big, erect penis. "Nice dick," she said. Her smile got even bigger, and her eyes sparkled.

Then, the door closed and she was gone.

I let out a groan. This girl was so bad! I easily could have just blown a huge load right in the shower after that, and I wanted to, but I decided I had to hold back. The next time I had an orgasm, I resolved, she would be in the room.

---

She walked into the kitchen, laughing. "Hey, Ash, I hope that didn't piss you off or anything."

I looked up. It was impossible to be mad at someone I found so dazzlingly cute, but I wasn't mad, anyway. "Naw. I liked your little visit."

Her eyes were sparkling again.

Chloe was dressed in a way that reminded me of a Catholic schoolgirl—she was wearing a knee-length plaid skirt and a white blouse, unbuttoned except for one near the very top. The buttons on the sleeve cuffs were undone, too, and the sleeves seemed to ride up on their own as she moved. She was definitely not wearing a bra; I could easily see the large pink circles on her breasts through the white blouse material.

She must have noticed me looking. "Yeah," she said in a matter-of-fact sort of voice, "I've not been leaking as much lately, not very much at all, so I haven't really needed to wear a bra, haven't needed my nipple pads." She was holding a coffee mug and was working on something that turned out to be herbal tea, caffeine-free.

"Pads? Yeah, sorry, I really don't know anything about that stuff."

She sat down next to me. "Yeah. Well, if you produce enough, sometimes you leak. Sometimes I just leak a little, just because. Or sometimes there'll be something that triggers it. Like, if I'm out in public and, like, I hear a baby cry or a kid scream or something, I usually start leaking a little."

"Holy shit, really?"

She turned her face to me and grinned. "Yeah, for sure. It's an automatic thing. My body hears that and just assumed it's time for feeding. Sometimes even if I just see a baby, I can feel myself starting up." She laughed, sounding almost a little awkward. "So yeah, if I go anywhere, I usually have a nursing bra so I can fit pads in it, in the cups. Nursing bras have a little more room for pads like that."

"What's a nursing bra?"

Chloe grinned at me as if she couldn't believe I didn't know. "Special kind of bra where, like, the cups come open real easy," she said. "If you're breastfeeding a lot, they're a lifesaver, 'cause you can just get to your nipple without having to take everything off or pull it down or whatever. I only have a couple. I haven't worn them here much because it's even easier if I can just not wear a top at all. Then I'm really ready for when it's time."

I just nodded. Words could be difficult for me when it came to this subject. It was a whole other foreign world, and it seemed very grown up, mature, responsible, womanly.

"A lot of my other bras just come undone in the front, though, which is still pretty easy." Her eyes sparkled again. "I think you saw one the other day."

"Yeah, I think I did." I was smiling.

"Anyway, for whatever reason, I'm not leaking a whole lot right now, so I don't have to deal with bras. They can be a real pain, you know?" (I did not, in fact, know.) "It's just so much more comfortable when I'm not wearing one. That's part of the reason I walk around like that all the time, just because I don't want to have a bra on. And obviously I'm using my boobs a lot, so I need easy access anyway." She paused and then smiled shyly. "Oh, and there's this certain boy and I wanted to maybe kinda show off to him."

I laughed out loud at that. "Mission accomplished," I said, still grinning.

Chloe was laughing, too. "I'm glad you like the way I look."

"I really do. You're pretty amazing. I even really like your hair, and I was never really that into short hair on girls, but I'm like a huge fan now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, totally. It just works for you." I smiled at her.

"That's so—well, thanks. It's pretty new; I just got it cut a few weeks ago. It was down way past my shoulders before, but once I started, you know, feeding all the time, I got tired of trying to keep my hair away from my chest, and I figured I should just cut it off for now. But then I worried maybe it makes me look butch or something."

"Oh my god, no," I said, breaking into a laugh. "You're way too pretty to ever look butch. You could probably get a buzzcut and you'd still be hot."

She grinned. "I don't think I'm gonna need to go that far."

"I'm just saying you probably could, and totally get away with it. Heads would still turn. I know mine would."

Chloe was blushing.

We sat there quietly for a few seconds. "Well, I should probably get going—Mom's got me doing some yard work today. Part of the fence in the backyard is coming down, starting to come down, and I gotta fix it."

I stood up. Chloe took her mug of herbal tea and got up, too. She looked pensive.

Before I had a chance to walk away, she grabbed me—kind of forcefully—and pulled me to her. Next thing I knew, we were kissing.

Chloe's lips formed a tight little circle with mine, and I felt her soft, warm tongue slip through the small passage and into my mouth. I sensed warmth and sweet herbs, and I felt a real visceral thrill—I was tasting her. The kiss was sensuous and impassioned; I had kissed plenty of girls, but Chloe's felt like the most pleasant ever. There was something very suggestive about the way our tongues pressed their way through the tight opening our lips made. It was obvious that she understood how to kiss. My arms slipped around her thin, firm waist and held her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my back, near my shoulders, and held me just as tightly.

Finally, when the kiss broke, she grinned at me, her face still very close to mine.

After a moment: "I should check on Luna." Her face had gone flush again.

We slipped apart, reluctantly, and she headed down the hallway. I gazed, zombie-like, at the gentle shift of her hips as she walked. I felt like I was going to have an orgasm.

---

It was evening, after dinner. I was in my usual station in the front room, scrolling through TikTok and IG.

Chloe hopped up on the couch and sat on her legs, facing me, pressing into me. She'd shed her blouse and was topless again, wearing only the plaid skirt.

"Hey," she said, her voice soft and throaty.

"Hey, beautiful," I said, and I leaned in to give her a brief kiss.

She kept the kiss going, though, and pretty soon, we had started a session. Our lips slipped across each other, our tongues danced, and she made some more soft, throaty sounds. My hands stroked her shoulders, her bare back, her delicate neck.

Then, Chloe grabbed one of my hands and put it right smack on her breast. She squeezed, showing me what she wanted me to do.

Almost by reflex, I pulled it away.

"What," she said. Her smile was kind. "Are you afraid?"

"I dunno," I said, in a whisper. "Maybe."

"It's not gonna hurt you. They don't leak acid or anything," she giggled. "You're afraid of wasting it, aren't you?"

I was nodding when Chloe took one of her breasts in her hand and squeezed just behind the nipple. A spray of milk landed on my shirt, and she giggled. I had to laugh, too.

"You're not gonna waste it, don't worry. It won't even come out unless you know how. Just—here, just do this." She was smiling softly.

Chloe guided my hand to her areola, and showed me how to make circles around it, brushing past her nipple.

"They're sensitive," she told me. "Doing that feels really good. Keep doing it."

And I did, while she started kissing me again, making soft moans.

"Mmm, squeeze, squeeze it," she whispered to me. "It's OK, nothing's gonna come out. Squeeze it."

I did squeeze, and no, nothing came out. She moaned, though.

"God, it feels good when you do that," she said. "Keep—yeah, keep doing it." Her body started to writhe as we kept it up.

Then, she stopped. "Wait, hang on. I brought wine." Chloe stood up and trotted to the kitchen, her breasts bobbing slightly as she walked.

Was she trying to give me blue balls? I mean, mission accomplished, I was already there.

She returned with a bottle of white and two glasses she'd managed to find. She poured them, and then we toasted with a simple, "Cheers!"

"I thought you couldn't drink, though," I said, after taking a first sip.

"I looked it up," Chloe told me. "I can have a glass, and then I have to wait two hours and then the alcohol won't be in my breastmilk anymore. I just put Luna down, and she should stay asleep for at least a couple more hours, probably even more. It's safe."

We clinked our glasses again.

"So, it was kind of exciting," she told me with a delighted grin. "This was the first time I ever bought any, like, ever. I knew I was gonna get carded, but for some weird reason, I kept worrying about it, like, I was gonna get in trouble or something. I know, ridiculous, but I was still really nervous. And then the clerk guy asked for my ID, right? And so I show it to him, and my hands are kinda shaking a little, I'm trying to hold it for him, and then he just goes, 'OK' and that was it. Pretty awesome."

"Must have been fun."

"It was totally exciting." She giggled a little. "And there was this guy in line behind me, I think he was probably about 19 or something, and he was looking so mad, and I knew it was 'cause I was buying alcohol and he couldn't, even though I'm probably younger than he is." She laughed and shrugged. "Sorry, dude."

"You're so mean." I was laughing, too.

"I know, I know. I'm terrible."

We both finished our glasses. I leaned in and started a kiss, but Chloe broke it immediately.

"Let's go to your room," she said. She stood, took me by the hand, and led me there.

I chased Doofus off my bed, and Chloe and I lay together. My hand went right back to her boob, lightly stroking, then squeezing, then tracing around her large areola, and brushing across her chunky nipple. (Nothing came out.) All the while, we were kissing; that part seemed to come very naturally for the two of us, as if we had the same style or something. That made things pleasant, fun, and erotic.

I gently played with her little belly button ring, and then my hand drifted across the fabric of her skirt.

"Mmhmmm," Chloe said.

My hand found her upper thigh, and stroked it gently.

"Mmm," she said, breaking the kiss, "I should tell you—I don't really shave up there, not that part of my legs. I hope that doesn't, like, gross you out or anything."

I just shook my head. My fingers had actually found a few scant leg hairs on her thigh already, and I started playing with them.

"I think it's kinda cute," I told her.

"Really? I was afraid you might think it wasn't girly or something."

I sat up. "It doesn't bother me. You're just so feminine, and I have a hard time imagining anything that could ruin that."

She chuckled. "Wait till winter."

"Why?"

She chuckled again. "I pretty much stop shaving. Well, I do the lower part of my shins, sometimes, so I can wear long skirts. Maybe my armpits. But that's about it."

I gave a slight shrug. My lips were still very near hers. "I dunno, I bet you still look hot. I'd kinda like to see that."

"Maybe you will."

"Maybe I will."

And then we got back to kissing.

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and I sat back and lifted Chloe's skirt. I was greeted by her dark expanse of pubic hair; she was not wearing panties.

"I figured I wasn't gonna bother," she smiled, reading my thoughts. "I was pretty sure they were just gonna come off anyway."

I touched the bristles of her bush, slightly trimmed. The hairs were very straight, not curly at all, which I thought looked really nice. I played with them, slowly, teasingly, and took a good look between Chloe's legs.

It may have been the most truly erotic sight ever. Her outer lips were very thick, swollen bright pink, absolutely lust-inspiring, with smatterings of hair growing on them. Between the fat lips, there were clear signs of syrupy, creamy wetness. She had an "innie" vulva, and I loved it.

I wanted to know the softness of her labia. My hand went there almost of its own accord.

As I started to stroke the lips, very gingerly, Chloe kissed me and I felt her tongue meet mine. I dared to slide a finger across the interior of her vulva, coating it in wetness, and then I found her clit. Surprisingly, she didn't jerk or jump at the sensation, as other girls might have. I played with it a little.

The soft perfume of her vagina started to fill the air, and it made me feel rabid and carnal. I wanted her, badly.

"Put your finger inside," Chloe whispered at my lips. "Put a finger in me."

I let my middle finger slide slowly across the hot length of her vulva, while my ring and index fingers tickled their way across the pubic hair on either side of her labia.

She let out a long, low gasp as my finger started to slide into her. I was really surprised at how very tight she was. She felt snug and grippy, and it made me question whether I could ever manage to fit my penis inside her, should the opportunity arise.

Chloe's fingers had started stroking the length of my cock, gingerly, and the sensations of that sent zings through me. My impossibly stiff erection got even stiffer.

I was slipping my finger in and out, in and out, and it was quickly apparent to me that I probably wouldn't want to try to get a second finger involved. That would have taken some real effort, and meanwhile, she was already having a good time.

"Unhhh," she breathed. "Yeah, that feels good. Unnnhhh."

I pumped faster, while I leaned in and kissed her neck softly.

Chloe was whispering to me: "I'm an inside girl," she said. "I like my clit, but—"

"How about both at once?" I whispered back.

"Love that," she smiled, and she kissed me.

Well, that set me into action. I withdrew my finger, hiked up her skirt completely, and crawled down to put my head between her legs.

Her pubic mound was wet and sticky, and the hairs had gotten a little clumped; I'd never seen anything like it before. Her outer lips were more swollen than ever; they'd turned hot pink. The scent of her vagina was strong and intoxicating and made me feel like an animal.

I stuck out my tongue, made a hard point with the end, and dipped it between her outer labia, licking her from top to bottom.

Chloe moaned so loud I thought she was going to wake up the baby. I glanced up and saw her hand clamping over her mouth. She looked wide-eyed.

My fingers were on either side of her labia, gently spreading her open. Her inner labia barely seemed to even exist; the lips were tiny and thin and looked almost like little fins. Chloe was all thick outer lips, barely any inner.

I started eating her out; she tasted hot and creamy. I knew she was already very aroused, so I didn't waste a lot of time teasing her. My tongue settled around her clit, being careful to dance around the area without touching it directly, yet. Meanwhile, my finger pushed back inside her vagina and pumped.

There was silence, at first, and I wondered if I was doing something wrong. Then, Chloe let out a long, breathy moan, muted by her hand over her mouth. I pumped my finger faster, curling it up to try and rub her G-spot as I went. My tongue started tickling the head of her clit.

Chloe's hips bucked several times, and I struggled to stay with her.

I became relentless, licking her clit furiously while pumping my finger faster and faster. It was like I was sending her a message: I am not going to stop doing this, so you may as well give in and let me have you.

She gave in. It started with silence again, followed by a loud, punctuated "AH!" and then more guttural choking noises and breathy moans: "AH!! ... UGGHHHH!! ... UHHH! ... OOO ... AHHH!" and she continued. I wasn't timing it, but the orgasm easily lasted more than half a minute. The best part for me was feeling her vagina's strong contractions; she was squeezing the life out of my finger as she came and came.

Chloe caught her breath. "Oh my god, that was so big. Oh my god."

I was smiling to myself.

"I want more."

I did it all again, no build-up needed. It was just a matter of licking her clit head and pumping my curled finger, and Chloe responded. She breathed hard, then let out a couple of grunts, then her hips bucked a couple times, and after a minute or so, she was coming again, just as hard, maybe even harder. The fierce vaginal contractions around my finger were amazing. And yeah, it was another easy 30 seconds or probably more. She seemed to easily slide into a protracted orgasmic state.

She was still panting when I lifted her hips and spread open her ass cheeks. The inside of her butt cheeks was clean, with a smattering of wiry black hairs spread all over the inside of her ass crack, very exciting to see. I was surprised to see that her asshole was a tight pinprick, not the larger puckered slit I would have expected. I wanted to try to force my tongue into it, but I started by just teasing the little hairs.

Chloe gasped. "Oh my god," she breathed.

I kept at it—I was bathing the inside of her butt cheeks with my tongue now, sliding all around it, wetting the hairs and the soft skin. I could hear her breathing picking back up. My tongue slid across her asshole a few times, but I still wasn't ready to try to force my way in. My hands were holding her hips, pulling the cheeks apart for full access, and I started gently squeezing them as I ate.

1...34567...15