Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing got louder. "I've never—no one's ever done this to me before."

I was too busy to respond, but I kind of figured it was the first time she'd had her ass eaten; I could tell.

"I think I really like it," she whispered.

Meanwhile, I was spreading her ass cheeks even further apart; her asshole opened a tiny bit. I hardened my tongue and started trying to poke my way into it. With effort, I managed to drill in about half an inch, deep enough inside her asshole to wriggle the tip of my tongue around a little bit.

"That feels so good," I heard Chloe whisper, sounding astonished and mystified by the experience.

I glanced up at her sweet pixie face; she was grimacing with pleasure.

I kept wiggling the end of my tongue around. I pulled it out a tiny bit and then forced it back in as far as I could go, tongue-fucking her asshole. It wasn't easy, though; her asshole was so tiny and difficult to squeeze into. I moved my hands so I could play with the inside of her ass crack with my fingers, and toyed around with all the little hairs.

"Oh my god, I really love this," she said. "Come up here, come up."

I pulled my tongue out and crawled up to face her. At first I just assumed she didn't really like having her ass eaten all that much, and had been trying to be nice, but she quickly corrected that notion.

"I think I might be able to come from that, if you did it long enough," she said, smiling, looking into my eyes. "We have to try that sometime. Soon."

I almost said that we should just try it right then, but she made herself clear.

"I really need you inside me. I can't wait anymore. We have to be together." And with that, she kissed me, and our tongues slipped across each other.

I stood up and started pulling all my clothes off. My t-shirt went first, and then I pulled down my pants and underwear; my cock bobbed a little. I finished stripping and climbed on top of her.

"You feel so nice and warm," she said, and we lay kissing for a few seconds.

She reached down and lifted her skirt for me again.

I could feel the scratchy texture of her bush on my cock, and I couldn't wait any longer. I propped myself up and looked into her eyes again, and started trying to guide my cock with my hand. I'd never navigated a bush before, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I'd thought; all I had to do was poke around with the head of my dick until I felt wet molten lava.

I started pushing inside her; she was wet, very tight and grippy, mind-meltingly soft, unbelievably hot.

I knew from experience that I should go slowly and gently. I managed to push my dick inside about two inches or so, and then I stopped. It had taken some serious pressure just to get that far. I was looking Chloe in the eyes. I said, "You tell me if anything starts to hurt. I'm gonna take it slow."

She shook her head. "It doesn't hurt," she smiled. "It feels amazing. Keep going."

I had let one hand start caressing a breast, making loops around her areola. I lightly stroked the space between her breasts, and then made my way down to her flat tummy.

I pushed my cock in another couple inches.

"God, you feel so thick," she said. "It's feeling really good. I think you can just keep pushing. I'll tell you if I need you to stop. Just push it in. God, you're such a big boy. I feel so opened up."

I pushed in. My cock slid slowly and steadily until I was completely at the hilt; she'd taken all seven inches without any trouble at all. I had only been with one other girl who could take the whole thing immediately without a real warmup. It was really nice that Chloe could, too.

I glanced down between our legs; our pubic hair was tangling together, something I'd never really seen before, because every other girl I'd been with had shaved so much. The sight of our hair meshing was really erotic.

"Like the view?" I heard her say.

I looked up at her and grinned.

Then Chloe glanced down there, too. "I love seeing us together," she whispered. "Now start thrusting, 'cause I wanna watch. And feel it."

I pulled almost all the way out, and then (with hard pressure) forced my cock all the way back inside her.

Chloe let out a soft, "Ohhhhh" as I did it. She looked up at me and grinned. "It's so hot seeing it go in. Keep going. Do it again. I'm ready for you to go faster."

Soon, I was pumping at a nice, steady speed, and Chloe gyrated her hips in synch with me. It was simple and easy to work together with her. I felt her breathing start to quicken, and I leaned down and started kissing her. I stroked her soft cheek with my fingers.

"God, you feel so good," she said, her sweet breath in my face. "Really good. It seems like it's been forever since I did it, but this is better than I ever remember."

I propped myself back up for leverage and seriously increased my speed; Chloe's hips stayed in rhythm with me. We were naturals together.

Her breathing was faster, and she would occasionally clamp her eyes shut for a few seconds, or open them very wide, her lips making a small "O" shape. I wasn't completely sure what was going on; it didn't seem like she was coming or anything, but obviously she was having a good time.

I was having some trouble. I was already close to coming, and of course I couldn't let that happen. The usual tricks helped; I started doing some math problems in my head. I thought about baseball a little bit—it's the most boring game in the world so it usually helps cool things off for me. I started thinking about the classes I was taking next quarter.

Chloe did seem to be enjoying herself, and her reactions seemed genuine. She wasn't loud, didn't moan a whole lot, but she'd let out a soft, breathy gasp here and there, and she made faces a lot, wincing and grimacing.

"Are you OK?" I breathed. "Nothing hurts?"

"No, no, it feels amazing," she said between gasps. "You feel so good inside me. Really good. I feel so full. I think I'm probably gonna come soon." She let out a sharp breath.

"OK," I said.

I felt like I was in good control now, so I sped up even faster, and she responded pretty quickly, breathing more quickly (almost panting), her face starting to turn slightly red (her skin complexion had a tan olive tint, so going flush really meant something). She was grimacing more often.

I leaned down and kissed her yet again; her tongue was silky and warm.

We stayed locked in synch like that, just pumping together, our hips colliding and slapping, for another couple minutes. She was just so beautiful, naked. Her boobs jiggled just slightly in rhythm with our thrusts, and that really turned me on. Her face looked so pretty with her eyes closed; she seemed enraptured.

Chloe's breathing started getting louder. He pleasant, sweet breath would drift past my face as it got faster and faster, and I would take it in, feeling like I was inhaling her essence. Beads of sweat were forming on my face and forehead, and drops started falling on her face. She felt it, and she opened her mouth and managed to capture some of the droplets on her tongue and swallow them—it felt like one of the most erotic things a girl had ever done with me.

Her breathing was so fast now that it became panting, like she was running a race or something.

Soon enough—

"Chloe," I breathed, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to hold out very much longer."

She opened her eyes and looked right at me. "That's OK," she squeaked. "I'm really, really close, really close." Her eyes suddenly grew wide. "Now. I'm gonna come now. Right now. Ohhhh god." And then: "Uh! ... AH!! ... UGHH!! ... UH!!" Her head jerked back and her eyes shut again. She slapped her hand over her mouth, trying to stay quiet. Her hips were grinding against me furiously. "Mmf! ... Mmummf!" Her face had gone very red, and so had her chest.

Well, that's all it took for me. I felt my groin get really tight, and then a short wave of warm pleasure swept through my cock. And then, I felt rhythmic throbs: I was ejaculating inside her. Something instinctual urged me to push my penis as deep into her vagina as I could, right then—probably some kind of primal reflex to get me to release my sperm close to her uterus. I had a flash of thought: I hope she doesn't get pregnant. That vanished quickly, though; I was still in the throes of ejaculation.

I had about five total contractions before I was finished. When I was done, I collapsed onto Chloe's warm body, still breathing hard.

She wasn't done, though. She was still coming. "UH!! ... AH!! ... UGH!!!" It just kept going, her hips grinding, her body jerking and writhing. I could feel my penis already starting to wilt, so I couldn't thrust as well now. I tried to just grind myself into her, hoping it would help make her massive orgasm go for even longer. I could feel her vagina contracting around me, hugging me tightly.

I was started to be really impressed with how long her orgasms lasted. I'd never thought much about the length of a girl's orgasms, but this seemed like the longest ever. I wasn't trying to time it or anything—for the first few seconds, I was busy with my own orgasm anyway—but I became more and more aware of the length of time as she just kept coming and coming.

"UHH!! ... UGG! ... OO ... UHHH!!"

Finally, after she'd let out her last "UHH," she let out a long breath that blew past my face, and then—after a minute or so—finally opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Oh my god," she breathed.

She glanced down between our legs. "Did you come?"

I just nodded my head emphatically.

"Yeah," she said, still grinning, "I can feel it, feel it inside me. Warm." Her breathing was still fast.

"Was that just like one long orgasm?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled, "yeah, I usually come for kind of a long time. And your dick feels so much better than my toy, oh my god. I thought I was gonna pass out for a second there."

"Really?"

"Yeah—well, look." She glanced down toward her breasts, and I looked, too; there were tiny white beads on the wide expanses of her areolas and the tips of her nipples. "That happens when I come super-hard."

She gave me a tender kiss.

My penis was flaccid now, slipping out of her vagina. I rolled over onto my side, and she turned to face me. She grabbed her ever-present pink chug jug and took a gulp of water, and then offered me some.

"By the way, don't worry, I'm on birth control. It's actually part of helping keep my milk up, in fact," she told me. "So: you've awakened The Beast. I'm gonna want to do it, like, all the time. Every day. More than once. I hope you're ready."

"Definitely," I told her. "You're probably gonna get tired of me trying to get you alone every five minutes."

She laughed quietly. "You don't have to coerce the willing," she said. "I hope you know what you're asking for, though. I'm a horny girl and you just made me come harder than I have in a long time."

"I'll take my chances," I said, and I kissed her, feeling her soft tongue brush across mine.

"It's gonna be kinda hard to find time, though," she said, and a worried shadow crossed her face. "I mean, I guess we can sneak it in during the day, when I'm not taking care of Luna. And maybe some nights when I'm not working or doing school stuff. My roommates are kind of annoying, but I don't really give a shit. I need to have you. I want more of those special kisses, too." She giggled a little.

It took me half a second to realize that she probably meant having me put my tongue in her vulva, and in her asshole.

"But when your mom is around," she said, "I don't think we'll be able to get away with it."

"She already knows we were messing around," I said. "I didn't tell her anything, but she just knew. Not that I'd really want to be doing anything when she's walking around outside my door, but still."

"Oh, yeah, duh, of course she knows," said Chloe, her face lighting up. "She keeps coming home and seeing us sitting together on the couch, like, me with my tits busting out. So yeah, she probably caught a clue."

It was suddenly obvious to me. That was how my mom had caught on. Why hadn't I realized it before?

"Yeah, that was it, for sure. I guess we were kinda obvious." I smiled. "I like that: 'busting out.' I really like the way they bust out."

"Aww. Yeah, I know, I really like that about them, the way they stand away from me. It's one of my favorite things about my body. I mean, I don't really like my ass—it's too small. But—" She glanced at her chest.

"Your ass is not too small; I really like it. But yeah, I really like your tits, too. I even like that you call them 'tits.'"

"What else am I gonna call them?" she laughed. "'Breasts?' I mean, I guess, but that sounds kinda clinical. 'Tits' is a fun word. I love saying, 'tits.' I love saying 'big tits.' By the way, they were almost this big before I brought in my milk; I mean, when it came in, I grew about a cup size, but I was always pretty big. I love what having milk did, though. Having bigger tits makes me feel like a grownup, like a woman, especially having my milk in them."

"For sure. You're definitely a woman. Girls don't have milk."

"I'm just glad you're OK with it. My ex—well, it's part of why we broke up. He hated that I was bringing it in. Called me a 'cow' and shit like that. Fucking asshole."

"He sounds like a real dick."

"It broke my heart, because I really wanted it so much, my milk, and he just wouldn't stop being grossed out by the whole thing. Just so immature. He never wanted to do it anymore, and I found out he was cheating on me, and—well, never mind, that's in the past."

Chloe leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. "So yeah, I got bigger and a little fuller, and I think it looks nice. I'm glad you think so, too. My nipples got bigger, too, and I think they're still getting bigger now that I'm nursing all the time. They just sorta stay swollen. My areolas, too."

She was tracing her finger around an areola. The finger ran over the head of her nipple, then traced back across her areola; she was playing with the microbeads of milk. She looked up at me and smiled. "Wanna maybe try it?"

I knew what she meant immediately, but I still had to ask. "You mean your milk?"

"Yeah," she breathed. Her pinkie finger picked up a couple little white dots from her nipple and brushed them onto my lips. "Try it."

I licked my lips; I mean, why not? I was curious. This was something that came from Chloe.

It had a surprisingly sweet taste—it was really good, actually.

"I think I like it," I said, laughing a little.

"Well, good," she purred, and she put a hand under her breast and held it. "Come get some more." She rolled further onto her side and beckoned me. Her eyes were sparkling again.

I gave her a puzzled look; was she serious? "I mean—don't you kinda have to save it?"

She was shaking her pretty head. "It doesn't really work like that. I pretty much make it on demand." Chloe reached up and started pulling me toward her. "Come on," she said. "Try it. I want you to. I want to feel your mouth on me."

Was this something I was really gonna do? She wanted me to breastfeed from her. Was that weird? Should I do something like that? I did feel a powerful urge to taste the milk again. I'd never imagined doing something like this—I hadn't even known it was possible for a girl like her to have milk, though. Maybe it wasn't all that weird. Maybe it was just new to me.

I wasn't sure what I really thought, but I gave in. I slid myself down in front of her chest, still feeling kind of nervous and unsure, but also feeling curious and ready. Chloe's body was warm and still a little sweaty from fucking, but she smelled really nice. I wasn't completely sure how to go about this. I scooted in close to her; Chloe wrapped an arm around me and pulled me even closer. She pushed her breast to me and brushed my lips with her nipple. It felt warm, hard, and wet.

My heart started to pound. Was this really happening? Was it OK to do this?

I gave her nipple a quick lick, tasting the milk again—amazingly delicious. I was barely even conscious of having wanted to lick it; I was acting on instinct.

She was whispering, her voice soft and throaty and sensuous: "Open wide around my areola. And then let me inside."

Everything felt surreal, like I was watching myself from outside my own body. I moved in even closer, and I felt my lips opening wide—her areola was maybe about three inches across, kind of large, so it took kind of a big stretch—and then, I was taking her in. Chloe's breast skin was warm and firm, and she smelled sweet and delicious. My tongue slid across the areola, brushing across her hard nipple bump, and I tasted some of the deliciousness again.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Yeah, now don't start sucking on it. This is more about squeezing than sucking. Keep a nice seal with your lips, and just sort of squeeze with your mouth and try to pull me in deep. And just keep doing that."

I sealed my lips on her and pulled her breast into my mouth and just held it there. I tasted more sweetness.

"Keep squeezing it," she whispered. "Like, pull it and squeeze it and then release, and just keep doing that."

I felt like such a dummy. I released my squeeze, and then I pulled her back in again; her breast seemed to naturally slide in deep as my mouth embraced her. I could feel her nipple sliding across my tongue, all the way to the back. I kept it up, squeezing and releasing in a slow rhythm. It was a soft gnaw.

"Yeah," she whispered, "yeah, you're doing it right. Should only take a second for the flow."

There was warm liquid on my tongue now, and I tasted powerful sweetness. It was so delicious! Absolutely delectable; I was already in love with the taste. It's a little hard to describe—being a guy, vocabulary isn't really my strong suit—but it was super-sweet, amazingly sweet, like maybe milk from a bowl of really sugary cereal, but also like almonds, and like the best warm vanilla ice cream ever. Whatever exactly the flavor was, I really loved it. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted, and I wanted as much of it as I could get.

I fed urgently. Quickly, a pool of her milk gathered in my mouth, and I swallowed. Then, I kept working for more, and kept swallowing.

"I love those swallows," she said, her voice still quiet. "Keep going. Take as much as you want."

"Mm-hmm!" I could have released her breast to answer, but there was no way I was going to stop right then. I was loving every spray and I wanted to just keep doing it forever.

"God, I love how different this feels," she said. "It's really different from, you know, from what I'm used to. Makes me feel different inside, too, really good. I'm all tingly and warm. And I love watching you do it. You look so sweet."

Chloe's hand was on the back of my head, and she was softly raking her fingers through my hair. Her other hand was still holding her breast to my lips. I glanced up and saw her looking down at me, smiling.

"I'm not sure if this could make me come," she told me, her voice very soft, "but it really feels good, really amazing. I had no idea it could feel this good."

She was quiet for a few seconds, and then: "I mean, I've had people play with my boobs, but that was before my milk. This is just different. Better, way better. It's like they got a lot more sensitive. And it's like it triggers something inside me, too, in my belly, like little contractions that feel good." She kissed the top of my head. "I hope you like how I taste."

"Mmm-HMM!" And then I dared break my seal: "It's so good," I told her. My words were muffled by the end of her breast, still at my lips. I opened up again, sealed around her areola, and fed more. (Later, she explained to me that this is called "making a latch," or "latching on.")

1...45678...15