All Comments on 'Coming Out Hot Ch. 01'

by KrazyKross

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I could only see a 3 star story and hope that you will get better with time. Next attempt try reading it over several times looking for problems. One that I saw was, you wrote, that after you came on your blouse and scarf you never mentioned getting cleaned up or changing. This is where the element of realism should come into play. Think about it, you are trying to blend in with the outside world wearing stained clothes is like putting a big target on yourself.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Interesting Start...

...And its hard enough just getting a story on here sometimes, so you've got an interesting character study going, and you write well. I think you have some idea where you want Ricky to go, and we're along for the ride! Just keep track of your storyline a little better, and it should be a fun ride. Thanks for sharing Ricky with us, and keep writing!

worldxworldxalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Keep it up! I can't wait to read what happens next!

toni49toni49almost 11 years ago
hi

good start hope there is more to cum

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I liked the story and I hope the author continues it.

One thing I will say is that the only negative review came from an Anonymous

poster. From reading many of the stories here this is usually the case.

Funny that the AnonymousHoles have to hide behind the internet.

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
Gorgeous

Relate to this story totally.

Deb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous