All Comments on 'Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 05'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Wow...

the emotions in this! The uncertainties of both characters just leap out at ya, grab ya by the throat, and demand a reaction! Okay, maybe not quite that bad lol...great chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

Keep up the good work. Love it so far. They are real and can't wait to see what happens next.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Careening towards disaster

I can just see it coming. It's kind of like a runaway car at this point. They've chased it down, thrown themselves at it, managed to get the door open, and they're inside, steering, but dash it all, the brakes are shot and there's just no stopping it it. This relationship is going to crash. They may manage to steer through a series of twists and turns, but inevitably, the speed is going to build up and overwhelm them, and they will crash and burn. God... I can't wait!! Because if you keep writing it as well as you have been, it will be beautiful, and wrenching, and horrible, and real, and lusciously heartbreaking. Please, please keep it up!

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
It worked!

It was great.I loved it, can not wait for the next one...;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i wanted them to get caught

i like your ending but i sooo wanted them to get caught f***ing on the desk or at least in the cozy afterglow by john's sister. The buildup/tension of their sneaking around plus the "i love you" that's on the tip of john and keith's tongue that's moving closer and closer to slipping out is both dizzying and frustrating!! good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't even tell you how much I love your story, can't wait for the nex chapter!!!

poisonedLustpoisonedLustover 13 years ago
No, they can't get caught!!

John should tell people because he couldn't stand it anymore, not cause he got caught "pounding" keith in the kitchen...lol thats just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I want them to be happy and together haha I'm a sucker for happy endings

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
well damn...

the pace was just right...this is a great series and excellent substitute while i await 'loving james' :)

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorover 13 years ago

Loving this.....more! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t be the only one that is frustratingly screaming at the pages as these two never actually talk about what’s happening. Absolutely no follow up communication between them on John being a coward about Sarah’s birthday party; nothing about how two days in the city turned into ten then bringing Zack home unannounced, touching and comforting him, saying nothing to John about it for days and then feeling offended that John thought he might be cheating (it’s absolute bullshit that Keith didn’t have one minute to give John a heads up about any of this); John doesn’t even know that Keith has told his sister, mother, and Zack about him (that will be an explosion); both of them fail to address any issue, express their true feelings, face hard truths. It just seems doomed and neither seems to care enough to actually confront things to “save” the relationship. It is all too frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m getting anxious about these two, they’re going to get caught, and they haven’t worked on a future together or talked about their issues, everything seemed to be swept under the carpet, and it bothers me that Keith has had no income for past six months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous