Coming Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave them and sit back down.

Later, Martin, with a smile,

turns to me and says "look" nodding at Aae who is behind the bar with the bartender, kissing him. He has her hair pulled back in his fist.

Martin's eyes are glassy. I ask him where his wife is and he points to her dancing topless next to a woman in a voluminous beige hat and long red opera gloves.

I turn back to look for Aae at the bar but she's standing in front of me extending her hand, handing me her pantyhose. I take them and she heads to the bar.

The only thing she's wearing is the dress I bought her.

In moments she's behind the bar kissing the bartender again. I wonder if she notices me watching. I stare, waiting to see her look up towards where she knows I'm sitting. She doesn't.

The bartender turns her. She's a mannequin he's adjusting in a store window. Her face is solemn as if she were about to have a verdict come down. Her hands are on the bar. He's behind her. Close. He's reaching down, for himself. Fumbling with buttons or a zipper, awkward, then more awkwardness locating her opening. Then they lurch forward together. The first thrust. The entry. She begins rocking, forward then back, absorbing.

"Your girlfriend is getting fucked." Martin says, breaking my spell.

"I'm watching what you're watching," I say, a wire of anger coming through.

Aae collapses onto her elbows. Aae folds her hands, intertwining her fingers. Aae might bite her knuckle. Aae's hair has freed itself and captured her face, hiding her eyes. It goes on. The rocking becomes repetitious like watching someone do push-ups. He thrusts. She absorbs. Towards the end her mouth opens. His chin raises. He is on his toes. A better angle I imagine. There's a peak and a fall. He drapes himself over her pinning her. He laughs. She grins. She turns with a sleepy smile to kiss him.

I approach when it's time to leave. She is sitting on his lap her arm around his shoulder, flirty pal- like, twirling a strand of his long hair in her fingers.

"Doesn't he have beautiful hair?" she asks. I nod though I have no real opinion.

In the car, I ask if she had fun. Aae leans over to me before I start the engine and gives me a long deep kiss. Her tongue is aggressive, plowing into my mouth with a lack of consideration.

"Let's be decent," I say.

She leans against the car door silent, amused. As usual. This is one of her powers: her silence in the midst of a larger context. Much just happened that we could carefully, delightfully review but Aae is silent.

I am agitated. I know why but I won't go there. I can't stop thinking about her vagina which I assume is soaked with the bartender's semen.

"Are you on the pill?" I ask.

"No," she says. Then after a silence she adds. "It wasn't my idea to come to a place like this. If I get pregnant... remember, you are going to take care of me."

"Yes and our baby. Whoever's it is, we'll cuddle it between us as we snuggle under a down comforter while the coffee brews."

We park in my slot under my apartments covered parking.

"Come open my door," Aae tells me. I do so but rather than get out of the car she turns to me sitting on the edge of the seat.

"Get down in your knees and lick me," she says. She's amused once more.

I kneel. She scoots foreword and hikes up her skirt. I dive in. I expect to taste him but don't. Aae grips my head, pulls me in. She tastes like sweat but with a sharper sour zing that cuts through the lessor distinguished tastes. I feel as if I am cleaning her up.

"Not right on it," she huffs.

Without much more than a whimper, a soft wimper, she cums, filling my mouth with fluid. Aae is a squirter. When she's done she pushes my head back with both her hands as if she was peeling off a heavy bandage.

We start to walk to my apartment but Aae stops.

"You should wait for me," she says, "I have a husband and children and dogs and a house with a lawn and trees."

"You need to go home tonight don't you?" I ask.

"Yes," she says.

"Are you okay to drive? You drank a lot."

"Why don't you drive me in my van and then take Uber home," she says.

I don't want to do that at three am because she lives in Denton, 30 miles north, but I say okay.

After I drop Aae off at her house where Greg her husband has spent the night babysitting their children I walk to the park at the end of the block where I'm to meet my ride.

I sit on a park bench facing a swing set and take out my penis, hiding it under my oversized jacket that was my fathers before he died last May. I begin rubbing my penis up and down and in no time it's rock hard because I took my viagra about an hour ago. It doesn't take me long to release all the pent up semen I've been accumulating for Aae throughout the night. It soaks and makes a big spot on my dark blue tee shirt. I bend forward, lift the stain to my nose and inhale its blunt scent.

The next day I'm listening to sleet falling. Of course my window is open. I love a cold Texas day. Chips of ice accumulate in the window sill. The neighbor in the red brick apartment building across from mine has her window lined with green and red Christmas lights that blink on and off. There's a squirrel on top of the rusted green transformer box on the telephone pole.

I can't bring myself to text Aae though I'm not sure why.

She texts me early in the afternoon.

It reads:

Greg is still alive though he has a terrible headache. He spent the night on the sofa.

12