All Comments on 'Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
One splendid idea.

Hat's off to NoraFares and Bebop3

for coming up with this good idea.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slip out the back Jack!

Look forward to the event. Thanks for the work to organize it. I hope you tried to dig up some of the older authors that haven't posted in awhile. CHEERS!

Dunny69Dunny69about 4 years ago
Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to reading great authors at work, bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hyped as fuck.

So glad to see NoraFares become a mainstay in loving wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drop off the key, Lee.

Who is writing for this event? No names were mentioned and I am very curious. It sounds good, if mysterious.

norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Thank you to the commenters for their interest, and thank you Laurel for allowing us to organize this fun event!

The event authors are as follows:

Stev2244

MattBlackUK

Todd172

LaptopWriter

DTIverson

Bebop3

NoraFares

QHML1

HardDaysKnight

MsCherylTerra

Blackrandl1958

Fsqueeze

BarryJames1952

AndyHM

PapaToad

NellsKitchen

Hooked1957

Lunette

SleeperyJim

Chasten

GirlintheMoon

Chasten

Sbrooks103x

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
This is looking good!

The reading public here in Literotica can anticipate some pretty damn good stories. I see that several of the writers from a recent invitational have stories which attained Hall of Fame status in a few categories. That is some good writing. It is a pleasure to read these stories and an honor to be a writer included in the invitational. This should be pretty damn good. I am also pleased there is nary a complaint voiced about invitationals versus the everyday free for all. "Why did you not invite %$#@?" is so yesterday. I just hope my used condom munching buddy tunes in and reads my new story.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 4 years ago
How about another invitational?

50 Ways to EAT Your Lover

That's the lyric I always use to butcher Simon's song.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...