Coming to Fruition

Story Info
Cis man abducts and forcibly breeds trans man in bondage.
1.4k words
4.18
49.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warnings: This is a first-person, abduction/bondage/rape story, told from the perspective of a cisgender man inflicting forced feminization and breeding on a transgender man. It is a pure work of fantasy that reflects my personal kinks, not anything I condone or mean to encourage in reality.

Coming to Fruition

Ah, there you are. I hear you waking up. You can't see me, your vision obscured by a soft cloth blindfold, letting you perceive only a hint of the ambient low light. But you can sense my presence, and your heartbeat accelerates to a pounding in your chest as you gradually rise to awareness.

I can imagine your confusion, which will grow into fear and then panic as you begin to understand what is happening.

You don't know where you are, or how you got here. You don't remember me; don't remember flirting, sharing drinks, and finally agreeing to come home with me to. . . what? What did you think would happen? Did you think we'd fuck like two men, sucking and stroking each other's cocks, cupping each other's balls, shooting cum down each other's throats? What would you do, offer to fuck me with a strap-on? Or let me fuck your ass, pretending that somehow you're a man, as I enter you just an inch away from your sopping pussy? No. I knew what you were as soon as I saw you. A man always knows.

And now you're mine. The drugs I slipped into your last drink stole those memories from you, and have you struggling through a dense mental haze even now. But you're becoming lucid enough to realize that you're in trouble.

You feel heavy, on your back with your legs open. Your stomach clenches as you try to move, only to find that your arms are bound above your head by your wrists, and that your knees and ankles are held fast, spread wide apart. The mattress feels soft under you, and your hips are raised slightly upwards, your buttocks at once supported and exposed. Your breath catches in your throat as you hear me step towards you in the darkness. You can feel me move in between your legs without me even touching you, an electric tingling as your skin responds to my proximity.

When I lean in close and exhale warm breath, a sudden unexpected coldness tells you that your exposed sex is wet. Suddenly the undeniable sexuality of your position dawns on you - you are tied down, to a bed - to be raped, or you've already been raped, or are about to be, or will be again, or. . .? You try to reach down to touch yourself, reminded at once that you are trussed down too tightly to even come close. You become aware of a gentle throbbing sensation in your cunt, suddenly realizing you feel swollen, bruised, raw - are you imagining it as you realize how utterly vulnerable you are? Or have you been used already, taken by someone you can't even see? Your body knows the answer, and it slowly becomes clear to you, too, because you feel different, dominated, possessed.

Because I've already seeded you. It's far from over, but we've started without you, your body responding instinctively to me, a man, as it was designed to, has waited to. You didn't need to be conscious while I worked my fingers along your inner thighs, and my thumbs against your nipples, my warm tongue massaging your labia and circling your clit, for you to moisten and then flood, my calloused thumb sliding unimpeded through your slickness. You were so swollen when I entered you that my foreskin was nudged back, exposing my engorged glans, already shining with pre-cum. I knew you would respond to me, but I was surprised by the intensity of your physical arousal, your cunt so tight that you drove me to climax almost as soon as I took you. Much, much too fast, but we have plenty of time, now that you're here.

Understand: you, a man though you may be, are still trapped in a woman's body, meant to be mounted, inseminated, and impregnated. You can inject all the testosterone you want, but your desire still mounts to a fever pitch as you absorb male pheromones from everywhere I leave a trace of sweat, saliva, or semen. You can't resist this, and you will find that you don't wish to. Your mind will open to me as pliably as your body as you remember what you really want, what you need, what you are destined for.

I straighten up and step in close between your open thighs. The smooth skin closest to your sex is coated in your own wetness, fluid pooling between your slightly spread lips as your body prepares for my obvious intention. I grasp you by the hips, and you gasp as you pull back slightly, but you're not going anywhere, and you can't stop me from sliding my cock along your slit until my swollen head bumps against your hardening clit. You gasp again as an unwanted pleasure rocks you, and an aching need builds against your own will. My hips rock against your buttocks, my balls pressing tight against your ass as I grind against you, sliding back and forth between your glistening outer folds, watching your resistance dissolve as the burning between your thighs becomes unbearable.

When I finally arch my back in preparation to enter you again, you hold your breath in agonized apprehension and eagerness, your heart sinking as you realize how completely under my power you really are, as I not only force myself on you but make you want it, make you desperate for it. For me. For the thick member that parts your slick lips and slowly plunges deep inside you. My hips shove your thighs a bit further apart as I sink all the way to the hilt, pulling a growl from my throat for the first time. Your breath catches as you hear my voice for the first time, the voice of your abuser, your master, your fate.

Now I'm the one losing control, as I begin to thrust in and out of you with long deep strokes. You're so tight around me, so wet, and so warm, and I can feel how your body wants this, even if you do not. The only noises in this dark room are your frightened but undeniably aroused gasps, my own rasping panting, and the sucking, slapping sounds of our mating.

My pace increases as I feel my climax approach. My hands are rough against you as I plow your sex. A hoarse roar erupts from my chest, and I lock myself deep into you, grunting as rope after rope of semen shoots from my spasming cock.

When my cum starts to spill from your overflowing cunt, I pull out of your throbbing pussy and in one motion slide through your tight asshole. My last jets of cum enter your bowel as I bury myself balls-deep against you. Your cry of pain morphs into a guttural groan of primal submission. You hadn't even noticed that I have unbound your hands until you find yourself grasping my buttocks, pulling me deeper into you with instinctual animal desire. You need to be fucked, to be filled, to be bred. Your mind is overwhelmed by your physical response to me, opening to every penetration, ravenous for violation.

Your pussy is gaping from my recent pounding, and pulses with involuntary contractions from my fullness so nearby. I pull slowly out of your ass and then slide right back into that open pink mouth, wrenching another deep moan from your throat as you thrash in frustration, despair and mortifying need.

As I slide in and out of you, churning the thick mixture of my semen and your own juices, you begin to match my rhythm. Your involuntary grunts rise in pitch as I begin to drive you toward your own climax, against your will. I make you come like a woman, overcome by ecstasy and by shame as you convulse around my thick cock, drawing my seed into your womb, rushing you towards your biological destiny. Your orgasm goes on and on, your physical being and your soul rejoicing in the ultimate fulfillment of breeding, even as your chest tightens with shame and denial.

As your contractions subside, your whole body relaxes into the warm soft fullness of your womanhood. Your panting slows just enough to let me hear that you are starting to cry, a low, hopeless sobbing arising from the horrifying but undeniable utter contentment you feel inside, shattered with pleasure and satisfaction of the desire you could never face.

Still inside you, I begin to harden again as I watch you transform, under my domination.

You are my work in progress, and we are just getting started.