All Comments on 'Coming Together with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

If you're reading this comment right now, thank you. Be well.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

That was hot! And it gives me the right to fantasize more about the MFF threesome. Oh! The possibilities! Mmm! Thanks. Five stars.

SebTombsSebTombsover 2 years ago

You always find a way to make a classic situation different. Brilliant!

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

That was so.ething else.. i like it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im hard as nails, great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I mistakenly read this right before heading out the door on my way to work. My cock is rock hard, my seven and a half inch erection is plain to see in my Dockers. There is nothing I can do about it, I hope that it goes down before I get to the office. This story made me as Horny as a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly one of your most erotic stories - but this one definitely needs at least one more chapter with the 3 of them back home and her voyeurism leading to a hot threesome action.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 2 years ago

Sexy. Hot. Totally enjoyable. This one actually ought to have a sequel- as opposed to some that didn’t deserve it (imho).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again, not enough stars. This rates at least 7.

Thanks

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another HeyAll masterpiece! I was title shopping and by the end of the first page, I was almost there ... then as page 2 loaded, I was thinking 'Wow, I hope this is not an author who only writes one story...'

And then I saw the author.

Thanks, Heraldry. Please write more.

zorro4lzorro4lover 2 years ago

I find it very ingenious the way in which the events unfold, the friend is involved by her own morbid curiosity regarding an incestuous situation and gradually becomes immersed until it becomes a menage a trois.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine sexy young Robert with a bit of manly hair for that muscular chest, and the group leaders caressing his hairy chest and he fucks his mom, or imagine his mom caressing his chest or feeling the hair on his chest caress her boobs when he lays with her. All the sexy scenes the can be imagined here are delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was hot!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Based on the comments i see, this might be a great story.

Too bad it's unreadable for me because of having been written in present tense.

In my semi-humble opinion, the only author who ever successfully used the present tense for extended narration was Damon Runyon.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

A LITTLE STRANGE, BUT A FIVE STAR EFFORT!

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 2 years ago

GREAT! Not the same ole same ole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just hot! Witnessing a mother and son fuck must be something beyond, wow.. thx u 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve always been a fan of Hey All and this story seems to represent a good development in his story or yarn spinning. There are all sorts of possibilities for more episodes. Maybe a three some? Looking forward to more from this good talented author!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****One weird story to me! But still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

jackknife007jackknife007over 2 years ago

Hey All always leaves the reader wanting.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

I would like to see the story as to Robert et al. realize their affections need no herbal help. Would be an epiphany to one or more? Enlightenment it will not be,because that is an individual inward attainment. But it may have relevance.

I envision a sweat lodge for their epiphany. It does become hard to keep secrets from those who share their Inipi together. It is not just a Lakota way. It's harmony is not limited.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Different but Hot! Begging for a second part though!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

So quick and basic, no wasted words, I'm impressed.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 2 years ago

Chapter 2: Zara and Dani continue with the office romance of Dani's husband and her late nights. Dani and Robert continue at home then Zara moves in and becomes a threesome.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Thank you.

DS299DS299over 2 years ago

The 'herbal medicine/psychedelics' device is super hot. Please do more of this kind of story!

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

You would think Robert would include Mom's friend in more then Watching by having her clean up both. and giving into her need to be Dominated.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderflu story. Thanks for creating it.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Freaking awesome, dude. Amazing what “herbilistic” drugs dies to a body. 5*

NawtyMeNawtyMe7 months ago

What a sexy twist. A voyuer to mother/son sex. I wonder what happened when they returned home after the retreat. Makes me wonder if a 3sum took place.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany6 months ago

So mom initiates the first sexual encounter between her and her son. The next day, in order to satisfy the voyeuristic urges of her female friend/ coworker she tells her son: let me give you a blowjob now so that your evil testosterone doesn't make you loose your self control AGAIN this night. That's modern feminism in a nutshell for you. With the kiss between the women and the repeat performance next night it does seem that mom from that point on mostly uses her son as a prop to indirectly have a secual relationship with her female friend, while blaming everything on the herbes and on male hormones.

All the while her son originally was content with masturbating. I do like many of HeyAll stories, but there are a couple of them that somehow fall in line with the twisted "logic" of modern day feminism, a movement that gifted us with K. Harris, L. Truss, Analena Baerbock and the like.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sizzling story. A little disappointed that the female friend didn't get into the act too. With all that watching I thought she would more than willing to go for a fuck. Wasn't the herbal concoction making her horny? Her pussy should be leaking like mad. How come she didn't need any tissues? She didn't appear to be the frigid type. This is where you missed out. You should have got Robert to fuck her too. That would have been really hot. And what about when they return home? A menage à trois would have been just great.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Did Dani get pregnant? that would be the BEST thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...