All Comments on 'Command and Vanquish Ch. 01'

by kaitlynB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I loved it look forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well begun

You set up many things well. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely story, can't wait to hear more...

You are a very good writer, I am impressed with your grammer. (it always ruins a good plot when the grammer is bad.) I'd just like to say that what often makes stories so wonderful is when they have believable characters. Yours have potential, I would like to learn more about Alenya, and what she is feeling and why. Don't be afraid to put lots of feeling into your work! Good luck - write quickly, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

This is really wonderful writing. I felt a bit teased by the erotic scenes themselves, as they never "finished" or were never really detailed. If I had a piece of advice, it would be to flesh those out. You get the juices flowing so well, build so much tension! It's amazing! It would be a shame to waste it.

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago
WOW

I love you!! Your writing is beautiful!

wanderer77wanderer77over 6 years ago
5 *

Enjoyable writing! Looking forward to more chapters and the character development in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish she had challenged his cruelty and made some positive reforms for the treatment of slaves...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous