All Comments on 'Command Performance'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
solepleasingsolepleasingalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Wish there was more. I really like when you write realistic stories.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Liked the story a bunch.

Little issues that I had were probably more in my mind.

- Jack off video doesn’t make him a perv. This could easily have been played off by Thomas as revenge porn as someone was obviously holding the camera. But the blackmail had sounded sort of fun to him so he agreed.

- he definitely is an exceptional person in that he could do the work of multiple full time staff, spend hours on the women morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as hours during the night. This left no sleeping/down time for three months. I also doubt he was sleeping well that blue balled. Most of us would have been in the hospital.

- he never came that summer. That much sex/arousing activity and no wet dreams, or spontaneous emissions? Most of us would reach a point where a breeze, a touch of a sheet, a look at a hottie, or even a dirty thought would have us shooting.

- he was honorable on his part. I would have came long before summer was over. A vibrator on the tip for two minutes, a wank that only touched the tip and got the tip wet, use of a sock to avoid erasing the writing, work the balls and nips if you’re horny enough, a condom on the Dick with the tip cut off to protect the writing. Something would have happened.

- I don’t think the girls were that honorable. Should have Let him get minor wanks over the summer and build to a final. No wanks at all turns painful and very unpleasant for most of us. Can get to the point of needing a doctor.

- does sound like you’d get to the point where you’d be in a perpetual horny fog. Almost non-responsive in nature.

- still debating if you’d get to the point of absolutely hating them. Great pleasure but maybe greater pain.

And the poor guy. Never gets off. (Which I do understand as a planned funny end and enjoyed) Potentially in trouble again for something he didn’t do. Can’t hide the fact that someone tied him and all the women were in sexy clothes. What minimum of that would you have to know the daughter was involved in. And, in their bed too. Lol

And, never forget they had a mansion with no cameras for daddy to see remotely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous