Commander Murphy Visits Camp David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were talking business, Honey; we would like your input on some things if you have time."

The president looked at his wife, "Could you and Molly get along without us for a few minutes?"

"I think Molly and I can have a grand time while you all go talk."

Angie kissed Molly and told her they would be back soon.

The president led them to an interior room. He seated then at a table and said, "This is a secure room. It is swept for bugs, recorders, transmitters, and any kind of electronic device within the room will be destroyed by magnetic fields and by massive electronic energy bursts. The red light blinking over there indicates that Andy is in possession of an electronic device. I am required to inform you that if you are using a pacemaker it will be destroyed in thirty seconds."

Andy said, "Hey, I only have this battery powered watch, would that set off the alarm?"

"Yes! That will do it, here place it in this lead lined box and it will be OK. Fine now we have a green light to talk freely." Andy quickly went over what he had been shown in the conference room.

Angie said, "Let's look at it this way. Either the leak is a person who leaves with a recording or just passes the information on one way or another; or there is a recorder that is removed or a bug of some sort that transmits the sounds. Right?"

"That's about it." Said the president, "I think we can eliminate a person doing it, all of them are trusted people with the highest clearances."

Andy looked at Angela, "How about a Nano sized transmitter?"

Angie smiled, "I was thinking the same thing. I talked with Doris the other day and she remarked that one of the biggest problems they had with the 'Brain Rover' concept was in transmitting the audio and video once the rover was connected to the proper nerves. The power source was 'nano' sized too. They didn't have enough power to transmit more than a few yards. Then if they did have enough power, RF (Radio Frequency) scanners would detect it. There was also some debate about what effect more power would have on the host brain."

"OK. You are saying that with current technology it would be hard to transmit without detection."

"Yes, that is about correct. The only other possibility is to use a highly concentrated beam against one of the windows, receive the vibrations of the window glass and greatly amplify them in a receiver. It would be highly susceptible to variations in the beam because of weather, other vibrations, and conditions inside the room. It would not be very reliable."

"It does not have to be reliable; anything they pick up is gravy, no risk gravy."

Angie grinned, "A cheap 'boom box' radio pressing against each window would screw their whole system up."

Andy laughed, "Hey, I think the beam would have to hit the window at a ninety degree angle in all three axes or the beam would ricochet off the glass and not back to the receiver. The window overlooking the valley is not likely because it looks to be three miles or more across that valley. If a beam could be concentrated, it would need to be less than ten feet across when it hit the window. That would mean a beam could not be more than a 100th of a minute of angle when it left their beam transmitter. Then when it bounced back, they would have to have a feed cone the size of a house to receive the power of that beam. Even then, they would have to have a humungous amplifier to get a viable signal from it."

The President said, "It doesn't seem to be feasible for them to use a beam for that long a distance. That just leaves the other window. There are thick woods less than half a mile from here. I'll have the Marines check it out."

Andy smiled at him, "See if they can have a Laser Target Designator sent out here. They are also going to need a pair of goggles that read the beam too so they can see it. We can shoot the beam straight out the window and the Marines should be able to follow the beam to within a few feet of the feed horn and the receiver or recorder, that is, if we are right."

Angie grinned at him, "I will bet you are right."

Andy grinned back, "No bet. Mr. President, I would love to snoop around with your Marines. Would that be OK? I would like to try to find out who is doing this. I don't want them frightened off. It might be helpful if someone leaked that a top-secret meeting of your top advisors is scheduled for tomorrow about noon. We need to be able to follow the bad guys anywhere. A remote control Predator would do the job. I understand they have very good luck if the suspect does not know he is being followed."

The president laughed, "Now I know why I invited you up here. You are pretty slick."

Angie smiled at her husband, "You have no idea of just how slick he can be."

Andy frowned and looked at her. She shut her mouth and a tear ran down her cheek. Andy looked at the older man and told him that he would help his security people get things set up. Meanwhile his hand slipped over, took Angie's hand in his, and gently squeezed it. He glanced at her and smiled. She looked at him and did not smile back. Andy looked at his President, "Please excuse me for a moment Sir, I hurt my wife's feelings, I did not intend to do that." He took his handkerchief and dabbed the tears away. "Please tell us what you wanted to say before I cut you off. I didn't mean to do that to you dear."

She looked at him and said, "I just wanted to say that I think you ought to go with the security people to control the situation if you find a listening post."

"I think you are right, we'll wait and see what it looks like when we get a laser target designator here and we have an idea of the terrain we will be crossing. I think they will be set up as close as they think they can get without detection. They will have to be very close to a line perpendicular to the window. It should not be too difficult to find them.

"I am hoping it is a remotely operated system. If it is we can examine it and determine its capabilities. I would expect it to be a passive system activated by voices in the conference room. Probably it will not automatically transmit the voices, it is likely they just record everything on a CD or something. They will have to come and get the recording, most probably at night."

Angie looked at ANDY, her soulful expression hurt him deeply. He said, "Honey, what do you think we should do, just observe and follow them or apprehend them and question them?"

She said, "I think there is really no choice, what laws are they breaking if they are not on government property."

Andy smiled, "Good girl, Mr. President would it be possible for your chief of security to meet with us here?"

"Just open the door Andy, he should be right outside." Andy went to the door and opened it. A large blond Marine Major stood there. "Please join us Major. We need your expertise." Andy introduced Angie and asked the Major to sit down. He explained their analysis of the situation. Major Hertog said he thought that their reasoning was sound. He said the terrain was very rough in that area; there were several ravines and a creek in that direction. He asked how large the listening unit was likely to be. Andy said, "Major, I really don't know, I'll put my best person on it right now. He looked at the president, "Sir, is that communications console available for our use?"

"Yes, help yourself."

Andy looked at Angie and grinned, "Show them why I brought you along."

Angie smiled, she walked to the console and looked it over. She picked up a phone labeled as a secure landline. She took out a small spiral notebook and consulted it. She dialed a number. She turned her back and started talking. Andy and the other two men continued to discuss the problem. Angie hung up the phone and turned to listen as Andy and the Major discussed the logistics behind getting a Predator spy plane locked onto the people retrieving the recording.

There was a plane and ground crew available and the Predator was being prepared for launching from an Army base fifty miles away. They expected it on station overhead in the morning. With over 24 hours of duration the spy plane would be ready to follow the eavesdroppers. A second Predator was ready for immediate launch if needed. The controllers were setting up in another building at Camp David.

Angie was back on the phone again. When she was finished, she caught Andy's eye and nodded at him. Andy told his president and the Major that Angie had some information for them. Angie told them that Andy's scientific team said the receiving antenna would be a parabolic dish with the open end toward the sound source. The dish would be similar in size to a very large beach umbrella about 8 feet in diameter. It could be similar to an umbrella in that it could be folded in the same manner. It would need to be fixed in place very firmly because any vibration would seriously degrade the sound quality.

The aiming would be by some sort of telescopic sight. Two automotive type 12-volt batteries could provide adequate power for the receiver and amplifier. One or two 9-volt batteries would be more than enough for the recorder itself. One or two people could carry and operate the system if it were not a permanent installation. Some or all of the equipment could be portable and hauled in for each use. A more sophisticated system would be hidden or buried and the batteries recharged by solar panels or a generator. A completely unobstructed line of sight from the antenna to the window would be necessary."

"Thank you dear Angela, that was excellent, come sit by me, please. Do you have any other ideas?"

"I just have a question. Why not use a high powered telescope to look out the window and try and spot the dish?"

Andy stared at her for a moment, then a huge grin slowly appeared on his face. "See, that's why I bring her along. Well that is one of the reasons, one of the other reasons is that I love her and hate to be away from her. Now why didn't I think of that instead of all the high tech stuff?" He looked to the Major, "Your snipers should have a good spotting scope. Why don't we give it a try, with a tripod would be best, I think?"

The Major smiled at Angie, "Thank you Ma'am, I like having you around too!" He stepped out the door and told the sentry there to get a scope up there in a hurry." They all moved to the conference room. When the scope arrived, they started to set it up by the end window. Angie objected and said the scope should be at the other end of the room. Andy smiled at her and went around the room closing the drapes, leaving the drapes on the end window slightly open. Andy said he had to go to the men's room and that he would be right back.

The Major sat beside Angie, "Do you think he can handle that without your help?" She glanced sharply at him.

"Don't let my husband fool you, Major, he loves to act dumb around people who do not know him. Let me clue you in, he was retired from the Navy after his fifth Purple Heart, he was a Seal and he was awarded the Navy Cross twice and the Silver Star three times. In five or six years he has build a private intelligence company into a business that grossed well into nine figures last year. I must tell you that I simply adore him, he is MY hero and probably the most intelligent man I have ever known. I do know he is a ferocious fighter and not many people who know him dare try him."

The Major looked at her and started to smile, then the smile faded and he smiled. "Now I know who he is. His code name is ADAM isn't it? I saw the video of his fight with your ex husband. Your ex didn't appear to have very much training in martial arts."

"You are right, Andrew made him look bad. My ex is a sixth dan black belt, Major; no one ever hurt him before in hundreds of fights."

"Well, I appreciate your loyalty to your new husband. I don't think he is that tough."

"You may think what you want, Major, I just know that he is my darling sweet and gentle husband. I love him to pieces. You would not believe what I saw him doing the other day. He was down on the floor with my three and a half year old daughter playing with her dolls with her, she was teaching him how to brush the doll's hair and put it in a ponytail. I slipped away and I haven't told him I saw him, I don't think I ever will, but I love him for doing that and my daughter loves him too."

"I'll keep his secret Ma'am, I have a daughter about her age and she loves to invite me to tea parties with her dolls. My wife has sworn not to give my secret away."

Andy returned and walked to the scope. He had a small object in his hand. He held up a small black box and showed a larger box in the other hand. "Now we can all see. I got this from your Electronics Chief here, we screw this little box onto the eyepiece of the scope, plug this wire into this larger box and then hook this wire to the big monitor over there. He handed the wire to the Major and told him to hook it to the antenna input terminal.

Angie watched as the screen showed a blurry picture. Andy focused the scope and the picture cleared and showed dense woods. Andy moved the scope very slightly. They saw nothing but leaves branches and twigs. He moved it again, still nothing. He moved it again and then reached for the scope again, "WAIT" yelped Angela, "What's that." There was a vertical straight line on the screen visible through the leaves on the right side of the screen. Andy turned the adjusting knob on the base of the scope and followed the line upward. The line clearly terminated in a knot around a branch. He centered the line on the screen then followed it down until the view was blocked by the window sill. Angie said, "Go back up about half way then swing to the side. That is right. Over a little more." The screen stopped then moved back a little.

"There! Look! See the little bit of a nice curve there. I'll bet that is the dish. That vertical line was a cord holding that branch down to hide the dish."

Andy said, "Hang on girl, let's see if I can follow that curve and find some more, then we'll be sure." He moved the screen down and to the left."

"Yes, there it is!" Angela grinned. "Try and follow it to the bottom. That's the way, more, more. Yes, there it is again. A little more now! STOP! LOOK! What is that?"

"That looks like a metal strap or bracket of some sort. Let's see where it goes. THERE!"

Angie said, "Yes I see it, what in the heck is that?"

Andy smiled, "Sweetheart, that little rectangle is the back of the feed horn for the receiver. We have found it! Major, please inform the president we have verified the listening device theory."

"Yes Sir, I'll be right back."

The president joined them and congratulated them on finding the receiver. He asked them next step in their plan. They said that they were going to scout the area around the receiver and see if they could find the way in and out that the spies where using. They were going to do it at night because any alterations to the landscape would be very apparent using infrared scopes and night vision goggles. They were also going to find places to install television cameras to observe the site. The cameras would have both active and passive infrared and night vision capabilities. The passive mode would be used until it was determined if the spies were using night vision equipment too.

Andy accompanied the marines on a quick scout before dark. They found a trail from a nearby road that led to the listening device. They were very careful and found two thin silken threads strung across the trail in separate places as warnings so that the spies would know if anyone had used the trail. The threads were rigged high enough that a deer would walk under them. They left a Marine to act as a lookout to warn them if anyone approached the trail.

They examined the receiver and the recorder. They were both slightly modified off-the-shelf equipment. They saw the cord that held a branch down to hide the parabolic antenna from anyone looking that way from Camp David.

When they returned to Aspen Lodge Angie ran to meet Andy, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Molly was tugging at Andy's clothes for attention. He scooped her up and hugged her, kissed her and turned and kissed Angie again. Andy looked around and saw everyone smiling at them. He looked at his President. Andy smiled, "Please excuse the Public Display of Affection, Sir, I can't help it, I love it when they do that." The President held the First Lady's hand and said, "Never apologize for that, son, keep on doing it."

The president had some briefings that afternoon and Major Hertog gave them a guided tour of Camp David during that time. After a comfortable family style meal, they watched a movie together. It was a new Walt Disney movie and all the adults enjoyed seeing how fascinated Molly was with the story. She loved the movie and did not hesitate to ask Andy about anything she didn't understand.

Afterwards they retired to their cabin. When Molly was asleep, Andy turned to Angie, "Honey, would you do me a favor?"

"Of course I will, what can I do for you?"

"Well I was walking through the woods for a couple of hours and I would like for you to inspect me for ticks."

"Oooo! That sounds like fun, strip your clothes off right now and I'll get started. This may take a while, I hate ticks and I don't want them biting my baby. Get on your tummy; I'll start on your back."

"Why are you taking your clothes off too, do you want to be checked out too?"

"Sure, I have been cuddling and hugging you through the movie and they could be on me too!"

"That is true, get started Sweetie Pie." Andy lay on his stomach and he felt Sandy straddle his feet. She moved her hands slowly up his legs as she examined them. She moved her body slowly upward until her little hands pulled his cheeks apart. He felt her warm wet tongue press against his anus.

She rimmed him and whispered, "No ticks yet Darling, should I put my fingers inside and see if I feel any ticks there?"

"I really don't think that will be required my love but you should be thorough and not miss anyplace they could hide."

"Right, Honey. Let me go over your back and arms then you can turn over and I get to check out your essential equipment."

"YES, check IT out!"

"I will, Honey, believe me I sure will." She lifted off his body and he rolled over. Angie gently pushed his legs apart as her fingers lightly moved through the fine hair on his muscular calves and thighs. His penis slowly engorged as her questing fingers neared the apex of the spread legs. He grabbed a pillow and put it under his head so he could more easily watch her.

Her eyes met his and she smiled. He felt her warm breath on his scrotum. Her mouth opened and she sucked a testicle gently into her mouth. He grinned as he saw the corner of her eyes crinkle and the corners of her mouth turn up with her smile as she softly sucked on his ball. She pulled slowly back while her tongue circled thin skin of the ball-sack. Andy's ball popped out and nestled back up against the base of his erection. Her eyes never left his as she repeated the loving of his other ball. His eyelids drooped when the second testicle popped from her mouth.

His eyes opened wide when he felt her warm wet tongue lick its way along the bottom of his rigid cock. Her hot little hands lifted his cock and she watched him as she lapped at the place where the big tube on the bottom of the shaft met the helmet. He softly moaned while her lips slipped over the ridge around the head and then encircled the whole crown. Her head lifted and fell several times, her lips moving halfway down the shaft then back to the tip of the glans. She slowly raised her head and softly said, "God, how I adore you Andrew Murphy, I belong to you totally and completely." She crawled up over his body and pressed her soft warm lips to his.