Commands are My Wish Pt. 01

Story Info
The glass ceiling is especially hard in the military.
7.3k words
4.46
17.3k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an independent sequel series to the Nasty Tales 02: Command is my wish. The story includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

******

She could feel the desk was already wet underneath her. Yet, Violet couldn't do anything about it with her hands tied above her head and her ankles tied to her thighs. The commandant's head was between her spread legs. During the last 20 minutes, she had been on the brink of an orgasm several times, but had been denied. Now, Violet felt an orgasm approach again. She curled her toes helplessly.

"Sir, permission to cum?" she asked with urgency in her voice.

The commandant didn't reply. He was fully focused on licking her, his hands firmly holding her thighs. There was no way to escape the sensation.

"Sir..." Violet only had time to utter before she was lost in an abyss. The commandant didn't let her go, but kept on licking her.

Violet's pussy convulsed in the sync with the memory in her head. She couldn't believe she could still get a massive orgasm thinking about events that were already seven months in the past. As she lay in her bed, her thoughts shifted towards him.

The commandant and Violet had formed an unlikely pair. The commandant was the highest ranking officer in the Brutopidian Special Forces. He was known for his chauvinistic, even misogynist views. He thought women were only suited for their traditional role of taking care of home and children. Violet, on the other hand, was a strong, ambitious woman, who was a forerunner as the first woman to be chosen for the Special Forces.

Since Violet's first day in the force, she had been able to feel the commandant's hatred for having a woman there. At first, it was in his eyes, when he turned his piercing, dark gaze towards her, but later it was in his words as well. However, the commandant had eventually chosen Violet as a release of his sexual urges. After their first intimate encounter, he had commanded her to appear in his office every evening at 7 p.m. Sometimes he just made her give him a blowjob, sometimes he tied her up and kept her on the edge for hours and finally made her beg for his cock. There was no romance in their relationship. Violet was just a private, who did as her superior ordered. The commandant never ventured to a more personal level and usually just dismissed her coldly as soon as he had gotten what he had wanted.

The affair had left Violet with mixed feelings. Deep in her heart, she didn't mind the commandant treating her like a tool for his desires. There was something about his demeanor, his deep voice and intense gaze that could be summed up in one word: authority. In Violet's mind, that was what made him incredibly desirable. And, that for all his misogynist views, he was an amazing, intense lover. On the other hand, their relationship was all too public for Violet's liking. Even though the military regulations strictly forbade relationships among the personnel, no-one would have dared to report the commandant. That's why everyone knew what was going on when she walked into the commandant's office every day at the same time and reappeared, sometimes hours later, with sweat on her brow and somewhat disheveled hair. Violet thought it was humiliating, making her look unprofessional and technically gave a tool to get her dismissed from the army for good. Another downside for everyone knowing was that also Ryan, her best friend in the Special Forces, knew. Violet knew Ryan had a crush on her and she genuinely felt bad for him.

Anyhow, after roughly three months, the affair had come to a sudden stop. Without any explanation, the commandant had dismissed Violet and told her she no longer needed to return to his office. As a result, during the last seven months she had barely seen the commandant as he had been mostly training other groups. Even when he had trained Violet's group, he had practically ignored her, looked through her. Only a couple of times when they had passed each other at the military base by chance and Violet had saluted him, his dark eyes had pierced through her as if he could see to the bottom of her soul.

Now, a whole year had passed since Violet had started at the Special Forces. She had finished her first year as the best rookie of the force and had been promoted from a private to a corporal, as most of her comrades. She had spent the last three weeks on a well-deserved paid leave, spending time at her family home. Violet would be returning to the base tomorrow, relaxed and ready to take on new challenges. She looked at the ceiling of her room and smiled to herself. Her second year would offer possibilities she couldn't have imagined a year ago. She had received a telegram (which the army still used, as it was considered safer than encrypted e-mail for some reason) that she was chosen for a special boot camp that was due to start as soon as she got back to the base. Being chosen meant that if she completed the boot camp successfully, she could be chosen for the elite team of Special Forces.

Violet stopped smiling. She knew she would have to work extra hard in order to succeed, because it wasn't easy to advance in the old-fashioned Brutopidian military as a female. She would be looked down on based on her gender alone. In addition to that, hierarchy was everything in the army. It was first and foremost about the rank, and she was just a corporal, but besides that it was about "Citius, altius, fortius": who was the fastest on the track, could do most push-ups or could outwit others in strategy training. In short, it was all a big cock fight, but Violet knew she had the ambition and guts to become a top chicken (she chuckled to herself at the thought). How different the world would be if there were more women in the military!

The next morning, Violet stood in front of a mirror in her room. She looked sharp with an army cap covering her dark hair tied in a tidy ponytail, her army-issued white T-shirt and camouflaged pants fresh out of laundry and her combat boots newly shined. Next to her, she had her backbag packed with equipment they were instructed to take to the boot camp. Other than that, she didn't know much else about the boot camp; not where it would be, what the training would include or who else would be there. Violet looked at her watch. It was time to go.

I The march

Violet walked across the dusty field at the Brutopidian Special Forces base. She was already sweaty. It was the middle of summer and the wind felt like she was inside a hairdryer. She was instructed to appear at the main classroom of the training facilities. As she entered the building and opened the classroom door, her heart was beating out of her chest. Who else would be there besides her?

It seemed everyone else was already there. To Violet's surprise, the first person she noticed was Ryan, her best friend in the military. She wouldn't have expected him to be chosen for the special boot camp because he was never near the top during their drills or combat training. As soon as Violet had finished that thought, she realized that he was probably chosen because of his brilliant strategic thinking abilities that he had shown talent for since the beginning. Ryan waved at her, his baby-blue eyes shining happily.

The second person Violet recognized wasn't a surprise for her. It was Leo, of course. She felt some bitterness towards him, because he had been promoted to a sergeant and, even as the best rookie, she hadn't. Nevertheless, she had to admit that he wasn't the one who made that choice and, objectively, he was an excellent soldier and had great leadership capabilities. Leo was hard to hate anyway. He had the kind of demeanor and looks that would make most ladies open their legs even before he spoke. He had features that oddly balanced each other to an appealing entity: his slightly wavy fashionably cut brown hair, his fairly thick eyebrows, strong nose and pouty, sensual lips. Even Violet had often thought his mouth would be perfect for kissing - or for some other things, she often added in her mind. On top of that, Leo was witty and fun, so it was no wonder he was popular among his comrades as well.

The last two persons in the room were a disappointment to Violet: it was Jake and Jason. In her opinion, they were a pair of dumb muscle-heads. She assumed they were chosen for the special boot camp because they were always near the top at any physical training, had a lot of brute force and most likely also because they were ruthless, which was an advantage in the Brutopidian military. They were like two peas in a pod: tall, muscular, crop-cut hair and ready to follow any order. The only difference between them was that Jake was white and Jason was black. They even jokingly called each other "mighty whitey" and "hot chocolate".

The group chatted nervously. They reminded Violet of a bunch of nervous school girls during the first day at school. The room was really hot and humid, as there was no air conditioning to speak of. It was already twenty minutes past the appointed time.

"Are you guys sure we're in the right place?" asked Ryan nervously.

"Relax. I bet they're just testing our patience," Leo said casually.

"Who do you think our instructor will be?" asked Jason.

"I think it could be anyone of the top officers or even somebody from outside the base, you know, somebody we don't even know, " said Leo.

"Whoever it is, they'd better show up soon, it's hot as hell in here," sighed Jake, wiping his brow.

Time went on. They'd been in the room for almost an hour now. Leo was just relating a detailed story about a date he had during his leave when the door opened and a deep voice called, "At attention!"

Violet's heart skipped a beat and she felt far more butterflies in her stomach than she should have. It was the commandant. Compared to them, he looked like he had just come fresh out of a shower with neatly combed hair and a clean collared shirt. In Violet's eyes, he looked more handsome than ever.

The commandant started with a roll call. In the Brutopidian military, ranks were first and foremost way of addressing, but if there was a chance of confusion, the first name was added to the rank. The military regulations stated not to use surnames as it would be "a source of unnecessary pride".

"Sergeant Leo, corporal Jake, corporal Jason, corporal Ryan, corporal Violet!" the commandant went through the roll call and everyone stated their presence.

Then he went on, "At ease, sit down."

The commandant stood in front of them. In silence, he looked each of them in the eye.

Then he started speaking, "As you know, you have been chosen for the special boot camp based on your previous performance. I don't want you to have any delusions about it. If you think you've already won by being chosen, you're wrong. Your previous achievements mean nothing there. If you don't succeed, there will be no elite team for you, is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!" everyone shouted eagerly.

The commandant walked back and forth across the front of the room with his arms crossed.

Then he walked behind a desk in front of the room, leaned on it with his hands, looked at them and went on, "Luckily, there is only one rule about succeeding: obey-every-single-order. If I order you to eat dirt from the ground, you do it. If I order you to sit naked in an ant's nest, you do it. If I order you to stick your dick in a wasp's nest, you do it. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" came in unison.

"Good. I assume you have packed as instructed with minimum equipment. We are leaving on a pickup at 1600 hours, which is 15 minutes from now. We're looking into a two-hour drive and then three days of marching. That is all. Dismissed!"

The group dispersed to do their final preparations. It didn't take long before they were sitting in the back of an army pickup with the commandant and a driver sitting in the front. The five of them were blindfolded in order to prevent them from knowing where they were going. By the uneven ride and sound of the wheels on the road, Violet could deduce they were riding along narrow dirt roads. Finally, they were dropped off at the edge of woods somewhere, which apparently was in the middle of nowhere. Without further ado, the commandant ordered them to march, leading the way.

After four hours of marching, they finally stopped.

The commandant gave orders, "Corporal Violet, get the fire going and warm up six units of supplies. Corporal Ryan and Jake, see to that the tent is pitched. Corporal Jason, get fire wood."

Violet wasn't surprised that she was given the "feminine" task of cooking, if you could call warming up six portions of pea soup as cooking. However, she was still overwhelmed by the thrill that meeting the commandant had caused. So far he had all but ignored her, but she knew in this small group they would inevitably talk to each other -- or maybe even more, Violet thought, feeling some butterflies in her stomach again. Her thoughts were interrupted by Leo who strolled nearby with his hands casually in his pockets as he hadn't been given any duties.

"Hi Violet, can I ask you a personal question?" Leo asked informally as there was no one else hearing their conversation and he wasn't big on formalities anyway.

"You can ask anything you want and I'll reply anything I want," Violet replied dryly.

"I know you and the commandant had an -- let's call it an affair. Are you two going to go at it again?" Leo asked with a mix of amusement and curiosity in his voice.

"Don't be ridiculous," Violet replied curtly.

"I know it's none of my business, but at least for me, not getting enough sex has been the hardest part of the military. I think you were lucky. I wish they allowed us to have weekend leaves more often or hell, just give us prostitutes if nothing else," Leo explained his views.

To Violet's relief, the discussion ended with the arrival of others. Without further delays, the group ate their meal. After that, it was time to retire to the tent. The tent was small and just barely fit the six of them. Soon they were laying under their gray army blankets in the order as the commandant had instructed; from the left: the commandant, Violet, Ryan, Leo, Jason and Jake. Violet told herself the order was purely coincidental.

At least an hour had passed. Violet lay on her side. She still hadn't been able to fall asleep. All she could think about was the man laying next to her. She could hear her comrades breathing peacefully. Eventually, the eventful day took the best of her as well, and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

The marching next day was mostly uneventful. They just marched, marched and then marched a bit more, only stopping for a sip of water. The only actual event was a discussion between the commandant and Leo. It started during one of their brief stops.

"Sir, if I may suggest, I think we would cover more ground faster if we chose a route at lower terrain, closer to the river instead of walking through the woods," Leo suggested.

The commandant looked at Leo and replied dryly, "Very well, sergeant, but how do you see we would cover more ground on an uneven, muddy soil?

"With all due respect, sir, it's the dry summer season and I think by following the paths trampled by animals the river side would be quite easy to traverse," Leo replied confidently.

The commandant stepped closer to Leo, speaking really close to his face, "And how would you fare on a bare river bank? You couldn't march for half an hour in that sunlight without getting a heatstroke. We proceed as planned."

"Sir!" replied Leo enthusiastically, even though one could detect he was slightly annoyed.

Violet thought that, objectively, both of them were right. Marching by the river bed would make them more exposed to the sun, but marching in the forest took up more energy because of more obstacles on their path. This actually wasn't about technicalities, she mused, it was about two alpha males clashing heads in order to establish superiority. It was almost cute: even though the commandant and Leo were prone to arguing, they also clearly respected each other, Violet thought, amused.

By the time the commandant decided it was time to stop, it was already almost sunset. Everyone was exhausted and had blisters on their feet. After a simple meal, everyone was ready to retire.

Once again, Violet couldn't sleep. She looked around and saw the silhouettes of her comrades in the dim light of the tent. Everyone was sleeping peacefully, somebody even snored. Suddenly, she felt a strong hand behind her back, stroking her waist under the blanket. Her heart missed a beat, and she could feel her body immediately reacting to the touch. It had been so long since anyone had touched her that way. The hand tucked the waistband of her pants demandingly, and, taking the hint, Violet obediently removed them. Soon it was time to slide her panties down her legs. Despite herself, she felt extremely excited for being half-naked under the blanket.

However, the commandant's hand didn't venture further down. Instead, Violet felt it stroking her lower back under her shirt. The hand slowly ventured higher, fingers trailing along her spine until it reached her white army-issued sports bra. Violet felt the bra being unhooked. Soon she noticed the commandant move closer to her, his breath hot on her neck. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and sliding his hands on her breasts, now naked under the loose undergarment.

Violet couldn't believe how amazing the commandant's warm hands felt on her bare breasts. The way he gently twisted and rolled his fingers on her nipples made her grave for sex. Violet had to remind herself to keep herself in control and to not breathe too heavily. His hand eventually slid over to stroke her ass, thighs and lower stomach. Violet had kept her legs tightly together, but now she opened them slightly, hoping the hand would find its way between them.

However, the commandant took his time. He kept on teasing Violet, stroking her over her lower abdomen, venturing near her pubic area, caressing her ass and sliding his fingers along her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her sex but never quite touching it. Violet knew he knew how horny she already was. The moistness on her inner thighs had already exposed her. Without a word, she opened her legs a bit more, wordlessly begging him to touch her.

Violet let out an audible sigh as soon as the familiar hand touched her sex. The hand expertly manipulated her clitoris, and it didn't take long before she tried to avoid the intense sensation by trying to move her hips away from the demanding hand. She let out a low moan. Apparently, the commandant didn't appreciate it, as he put two of his fingers in her mouth in order to silence her. She took his cue and started sucking on his fingers. She closed her eyes, fully concentrating on the pleasure.

The pleasure was almost too great to handle. Violet sucked on commandant's fingers even harder and slowly opened her eyes. To her horror, she discovered she was staring at Ryan's astonished eyes. He quickly closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep, but Violet could notice he was jerking off wildly under his blanket. She also could spot some movement further, maybe it was Leo? Regardless, Violet was beyond the point of return. She had the strongest orgasm of her life as the commandant relentlessly drove her over the edge and further. She sucked on his fingers as if her life depended on it.

The orgasm finally subsided and the commandant removed his hand. Instead, he took Violet's hand and guided it under his blanket and to his hard cock. Violet used her hand in the way she knew he liked. The commandant came surprisingly soon and did so incredibly quietly. Violet thought that maybe even he had built some pressure after noticing her willingness and feeling her greedy lips on his fingers. Who knows, Violet mused as she quickly dressed under her blanket and rearranged her clothes. She tried to listen and make out who might be awake, but couldn't come to any conclusions. Exhausted, she fell asleep.