Commands are My Wish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II Entering the simulation

The next day late in the afternoon the group arrived to a clearing in the middle of the forest. There was a rundown cottage and a tiny storage shed at the far side of the clearing.

"Halt! At attention!" the commandant shouted.

He turned towards the group and went on, "This location will be our base for the next few days. Each of you will have a wooden bed to sleep on in the main room of the cottage. You have 15 minutes to unpack and you are to return here at 1600 hours. Proceed."

"Yes, sir!" the group shouted enthusiastically as everyone was sick of marching.

Everyone came back by the appointed time. They were standing at attention in front of the commandant.

"At ease," the commandant said and began pacing to and fro in front of them while keeping his eyes fixed on them.

"I know you think you're tough as Special Forces soldiers. You are proud to be at the Special Forces. You think you can handle everything because of that. Well, this boot camp will weed out those misconceptions. You are nothing. You exist only to fulfill one purpose. And what is that, corporal Ryan?" asked the commandant while he stepped uncomfortably close to Ryan's face, piercing him with his eyes.

"Sir, I don't quite -" replied Ryan, a bit confused.

"You exist only to obey every order without a question!" the commandant interrupted Ryan's attempt to answer.

"Why do you exist, men?" the commandant shouted.

"To obey every order, sir!" the group answered.

"Good. In this boot camp, we will use methods that are not in common use -- let's call them unconventional methods. Being here requires endurance, resilience, ability to adapt and above all compliance. Understood?" the commandant asked, finishing his speech.

"Yes sir!"

"At attention! Carry out conditioning drill five!" the commandant ordered.

Everyone was tired, but they did their best as no-one wanted to be the last to complete the drill. Violet and Ryan were neck-to-neck, tied to the last place. Unfortunately, the final set of exercises were push-ups, which weren't Violet's strong suit. When she did the last ten push-ups, everyone else was already standing at attention. Finally, she joined them.

"Corporal Violet, you were the slowest. Why is that?" the commandant asked and walked unnervingly close to her.

"I was tired, sir!" Violet replied, keeping the eye contact.

"So were the others," replied the commandant dryly.

"Sir, I - " Violet tried to explain.

"I didn't ask you a question, corporal," the commandant interrupted, and, talking to everyone, commented, "It seems that the best rookie of last year has become too proud and neglected her training regime. An attitude like that can become fatal in a real life situation and needs some adjustment. We'll see to that tomorrow."

Then he walked in front of them and added, "We will convene at 0800 hours tomorrow. Dismissed!"

The sun was already up in the sky when the group gathered at the appointed time. Everyone had slept like a log and had washed themselves in a nearby creek the best they could. All in all, everyone felt a thousand times better than the day before. They were standing at attention in a row in front of the commandant.

"At ease. Corporal Violet, step forward," the commandant said without even bothering to look towards her.

The commandant spoke to the entire group, "It's common knowledge that women aren't fit to serve in the army, and if one or two of them manage to get selected, like corporal Violet here, they need special adjustments such as their own lodgings and shower and adjustments because of their physical weakness. As we established yesterday, women can't even direct themselves and have to be steered to the right direction. Isn't that correct, corporal Violet?"

Ryan looked like he wanted to speak up and defend Violet, but he didn't dare to question his superior and stayed silent. Violet, on the other hand, already knew it was pointless to oppose the commandant's views and just replied quietly, "Yes, sir."

The commandant nodded in approval and went on, "Everyone, your next mission is to execute a simulation. I will dictate the content and duration of it. We shall take on the role of an elite team, which has revealed a suspected enemy spy infiltrating our ranks. Our objective is to eventually get a confession and vital information from the spy, using any means necessary. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," everyone replied, but there was some confusion in the group.

"Corporal Violet, as the result of your shortcomings, you will take on the role of the spy, but you shall think of it from our perspective, that is, as if you were our spy the enemy has captured. Your objective is to succeed in following the protocol 333. The simulation will test your ability to resist interrogation and your endurance towards great discomfort and humiliation. Are you ready for that?" the commandant asked, staring at her.

Violet was just about to answer, when Ryan piped up, "But, sir, aren't those kinds of things against international agreements?"

"Corporal Ryan, international agreements are one thing and real life is another. Sometimes rules need to be bent. If it was wartime, would you risk the safety of an entire nation just because you weren't able to get vital intel?"

"No, sir," Ryan replied, his head now bowed down.

"Good. And, Corporal Ryan, if you interrupt unnecessarily and speak without permission one more time, you will be demoted. Is that clear?" the commandant asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, sir," Ryan quietly replied.

"Corporal Violet?"

"I'm ready, sir," Violet gave the affirmative answer.

"Good. And, everyone, for your information, this is a simulation so we will refrain from doing some things we would do to a real enemy spy. However, this mission will not be by any means easy to anyone. For the duration of simulation, everyone will stick to their roles and follow the chain of command as usual. Is that understood?" the commandant asked.

"Yes,sir!"

"Fine, then, let's begin," the commandant said.

Begin what, Violet thought to herself, and she certainly wasn't the only one. She was familiar with the protocol 333. It was fairly simple, she would just have to maintain her cover, deny every accusation and, if possible, clear herself of any suspicion. But how the rest of it would play out?

The commandant took the charge and began, "Corporal Violet, we have found some papers in your possession and have strong grounds to suspect that you have transmitted vital information to the enemy and worked against the state of Brutopidia in the act of espionage. How do you answer to that?"

"Sir, I have never participated in such acts. I'm a loyal soldier of the state," Violet defended herself with as much confidence as she could muster.

"Corporal, the evidence strongly suggests otherwise. Just confess now, it will be much easier for you," the commandant suggested.

"With all due respect, sir, I can not do that as I'm innocent," Violet replied, following the protocol.

"Very well, then under the act number 587 you are to be detained. You are to surrender all your army insignia and uniform at once," the commandant said unnervingly quietly.

"Sir?"

The commandant didn't reply. Violet now understood she had to remove her clothing right there and then. Efficiently, as she was used to, she removed her boots, took off her camouflaged army pants and finally pulled her white shirt over her head and off. She was now standing in front of her comrades in her underwear, her arms crossed tightly over her chest.

"Soldier, also your underwear is army-issued. Don't make me repeat myself," commandant said dryly.

Having no choice, Violet removed her sports bra and, shielding her breasts with her arm, pulled down her panties with her other hand. Shielding her critical areas the best she could, she straightened up.

"Turn around! At attention, soldier!" came the order.

As Violet faced her comrades, she regretted that she had sunbathed wearing an itsy bitsy bikini during her leave. Every eye was on her naked body, and the tan lines on her olive skin only accentuated the areas she much rather would have covered.

The commandant stepped in front of Violet and began to speak while his eyes wandered all over her body, "Men, as you know, in the army you are often deprived of many basic needs while in training such as sleep, food and drink. Unfortunately, the need that eventually causes the most distraction is the need we can satisfy only so far by ourselves. Eventually, that need grows to an insatiable urge that only a woman -- in most cases -- can fulfill."

The commandant took a step closer to Violet and with his eyes still all over her, went on, "At that point, all we can think about is full, firm breasts, a round ass and that wet, warm hole between her thighs. It's the first thing in our minds when we wake up and the last thing we think when we fall asleep. You could call it our greatest weakness. What do you say to that, sergeant Leo?"

"Sir, you are absolutely right," replied the young sergeant, grinning behind the commandant's back.

"Usually, we just have to bear with it, but sometimes there is a woman that can cater for our needs. It's one of the few things a woman is good for," said the commandant, and looked Violet meaningfully in the eye.

"Corporal Violet," he changed the subject, "do you still claim to be an uncompromised part of the military?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then I expect you to perform a fellatio to all of your comrades," the commandant said nonchalantly.

"Sir, I think this is going too far, sir!" Violet shouted in the most military-fashion she knew.

"Are you refusing a direct order, soldier?" the commandant asked, for the first time some emotion in his voice.

"No, sir," Violet replied, subdued. She knew she could say goodbye to the elite team if she refused.

"Sergeant Leo, make use of her mouth first," the commandant said as if he had ordered him to take the first donut at the cafeteria.

"Nice, I've been wanting to put my dick between those full lips for a long time!" Leo rejoiced.

"Sergeant! No need for unnecessary comments," the commandant corrected him, clearly annoyed.

"Sir!"

With that, Leo pulled down his pants and boxers enough to reveal a big, thick cock. Violet knew she couldn't turn back after getting this far. That's why she obediently kneeled in front of him, took him in her mouth and began working on him. From the corner of her eye, she could see Jake and Jason were already stroking their equally impressive members.

Eventually, Violet could notice Leo was close to cumming. She was about to pull her head away from him, when she heard the commandant's voice, "Corporal! I didn't give you a permission to stop!"

After that, Violet dutifully swallowed Leo's cum and then moved on to Jake and then Jason. Both of them pulled her head closer, but also thankfully cummed fast. Then there was only Ryan left.

"Sir, may I be dismissed?" pleaded Ryan, with panic in his eyes.

"Have I given you that option, corporal?" the commandant asked, raising his eyebrow, a gesture uncharacteristic for him.

"No, sir," Ryan muttered, his head bowed down.

Reluctantly, Ryan approached Violet. She helped him and pulled down his pants, revealing his fully hardened penis. She was surprised that even he had such a large cock. But you can't really tell that beforehand, she thought.

Ryan had certainly fantasized about his crush sucking on him a million times, but not in this rather unromantic way. Nevertheless, he was already close to ejaculation when Violet took him in her mouth. Trying to save her from swallowing, he soon hastily pulled his dick out of her mouth, which only resulted in him cumming all over her face and naked breasts.

"Nice one, corporal!" sergeant Leo jeered.

Suddenly everyone was quiet. Violet was still kneeling on the ground while her comrades surrounded her in a large circle. Finally, she broke the silence.

Speaking to the commandant, she pleaded, "Sir, may I please have some clothes? Or something to cover myself with?"

The commandant frowned, "Soldier, as I already informed you, you are detained and, if you still insist you are one of us, you are demoted for the duration of the investigation."

"Sir, what does that mean? Am I demoted to a private?" Violet asked, completely dumbfounded by now.

"Incorrect. I have decided that, as a detainee, you are to be demoted to a reduced status as a 'pet'. As a result, you will have limited access to certain facilities and limited freedom of movement. Obviously, as a pet, you will be subordinate to everyone," the commandant said.

Violet's stomach lurched as the commandant added, "And, pets don't wear any clothes."

Violet was still kneeling on the ground, looking down. She was feeling slightly sick, but she also knew she wanted to pass the special boot camp by any means necessary, and evidently, that required playing the game with some make-do status. She would just have to grit her teeth and bear with whatever there was to come. Also, in some deep, dark corner of her mind a voice said, "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

Violet was still deep in her thoughts, and she had barely noticed that the commandant had given some orders in a low voice and went somewhere after that. She was only awoken back to reality when she felt the commandant tie something around her neck. It was a similar dog collar that the K-9 units used! Then she noticed she was put on a leash.

As soon as Violet's leash was tucked, she was in for a yet another shock. She saw that Jake and Jason had brought a large bamboo cage to one side of the clearing. She understood what it was as soon as she saw it. She tried to stand up.

"Heel! Pets don't stand with two legs. Just stay there on all fours!" the commandant ordered her with more anger in his voice than usual.

Everyone had returned and gathered around them. Violet didn't lift her head or look at them, but she could imagine most of them eyeing her naked body greedily, except for Ryan, of course, who would try to look elsewhere, embarrassed for his friend.

"Men! As you can see, pets are to be accommodated outdoors. Yet, we have to see to their well-being. In addition to providing water and food, which things you think should be taken into account when keeping pets outdoors, corporal Jason?" the commandant asked, turning towards the large young man.

Jason wasn't the brightest person, but he nevertheless managed to reply, "Errrmm, sir, I guess there can be all kinds of fleas and ticks out here. I think it would be best to shave off all excess hair that can attract those bugs."

"Good, even if not fully comprehensive answer. What else? What do you think, sergeant Leo?" the commandant questioned further.

"Sir, it's the middle of summer and it can get awfully hot. I'd suggest applying sunscreen on the pet," Leo replied and smirked, looking at the tan lines on Violet's back and ass.

"Corporal Jake, anything to add?" the commandant went on.

"I guess it would be good to wash that cum off her", said Jake, letting out a stupid chuckle.

"Fair enough. Sergeant, see to that these measures are executed at once," the commandant ordered and left, leaving Violet's leash in the hands of Leo.

"Yes, sir!" Leo replied enthusiastically, clearly happy that he was in charge now.

"Corporals! Turn her around and hold her in place. You know how these puppies can thrash around if they aren't controlled," Leo went on with a wide smile on his handsome face.

In no time, Violet was put on her back in a half-reclining position. Her arms were held back by Jason, and Jake and Ryan held her legs wide open. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. Leo had gone somewhere and returned with a bucket of water, soap, a towel, a razor and a bottle that Violet assumed to be sunscreen. He started by meticulously washing her body from head to toe and drying it with the towel. All the while, Violet tried to avoid eye-contact with anyone, and especially with Ryan. She couldn't stand the pitiful look in his eyes.

Then the sergeant looked at her and said casually, "Looks like we have an Amazon in our hands. This will take some work."

Violet was well-aware she hadn't shaved since she left home, and even under normal circumstances she only slightly trimmed her bikini area. Using soap and razor, sergeant Leo proceeded to shave her armpits and her legs. Then he stroked her pussy, lightly sliding his finger over her hairy slit.

"Such a nice, wet bush... But I'm afraid it has to go," the young sergeant grinned.

Violet felt extremely humiliated by the fact that her comrade had noticed her arousal. Her arousal didn't diminish when Leo meticulously shaved her pussy and after that once again ran his fingers over her now bare sex, remarking, "Nice and smooth now."

"Corporals, let her go! Pet, on all fours!" the sergeant gave the orders.

"Corporal Ryan, I give you the honor of rubbing the sunscreen. Make sure you rub it good and don't miss any areas. Proceed!" Leo commanded.

"Yes, sir," Ryan replied unenthusiastically.

Ryan started by applying sunscreen on Violet's back, then he moved on to her neck and arms, making sure he didn't miss anything. Then his hands moved on to her full, firm breasts that were hanging all too invitingly. Violet's nipples hardened as Ryan massaged the lotion meticulously over her chest. Ryan didn't seem to be able to move on -- he rubbed several layers on her breasts, breathing heavily. Suddenly he groaned. Violet now realized he must've cummed inside his pants. Despite her own humilitiating situation, she felt sorry for Ryan. Just because he was a nice, gentle guy he was picked on by alpha males such as Leo and run over by jerks such as Jake and Jason.

"Her body looks even better oiled up like that!" exclaimed Jake.

Violet now noticed that both Jake and Jason were unashamedly jerking off with their dicks out. However, Leo didn't seem to deem it necessary to intervene. In the meantime, Ryan finally managed to move on to her lower body. He rubbed the lotion on her legs and over her round ass. As Ryan rubbed the lotion on her inner thighs and over her pussy as fast as he could, Violet realized how stimulated she was: not only by his touch but because she was collared and naked, helpless in front of her comrades.

"Sir, the task is accomplished," Ryan reported.

"Really good, corporal. I think even our pet enjoyed it," commented sergeant Leo.

Violet wanted to sink through the ground. Unfortunately, her shaved sex didn't hide her arousal in the slightest. She knew they could see she was wet and swollen.

"I'll take it from here, sergeant!", the commandant suddenly appeared.

"Yes, sir!"

"The rest of you, see to that the camp is properly set up, fire lit and meal cooked," he commanded.

Without a word, the commandant tucked Violet's leash and started walking. He led her away from the camp. She was glad the ground was soft and dry. She felt her thighs get sticky with her juices as she crawled along. It didn't take long before they arrived to a small clearing.

"It's time you learn to follow commands," the commandant said.

Violet didn't reply. The commandant proceeded to teach her different commands that were mostly positions. For example, "sit" meant that she was supposed to squat in a frog-like position with her legs wide. She followed the commands as ordered, increasingly aware of the commandant's eyes on her exposed body and the throbbing in her pussy.

"Come here and beg," the commandant gave an order.

Violet came to him, but didn't know what to do.

"Kneel with your legs wide and keep your hands in the air," the commandant instructed.

Violet complied and found herself facing a large bulge in his crotch. Without a word, the commandant slowly undid his trousers. For the first time in almost a year, Violet saw the cock that had given her so much pleasure in the past.