Commands are My Wish Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," came the expected order.

Violet sucked him with expertise born of familiarity. She did it just as she knew he would like it: first she slid her mouth lightly along his veiny shaft, teasing, then she took him in her mouth, sucking him and licking the tip of his penis while jerking him with her hand in a steady rhythm. After a while, she noticed the commandant was nearing an orgasm. She already knew what she was supposed to do. As the commandant ejaculated, she dutifully swallowed it all, sucking him until he told her to stop.

"Heel," the commandant ordered shortly and tucked her leash. He didn't even look her in the eye.

The commandant led Violet back to the camp and towards the cage. He unleashed her and told her to get in. She could hear a padlock click behind her. The commandant walked closer to the cage.

"Show me your hands," the commandant ordered.

The commandant placed handcuffs on her wrists and around a bar. Violet pulled the long chain. She had limited movement. It wasn't painful, but somewhat uncomfortable.

"Sir, is this really necessary?" Violet asked.

"I don't want you to touch yourself," came the reply.

"Sir, I can follow orders, sir!" Violet exclaimed. She really didn't want to be stuck with handcuffs.

"I don't think so -- traitor," the commandant answered, giving her a piercing look as he slowly articulated the last word.

The commandant turned around and walked away. She was alone.

Violet willed herself not to panic, but to stay calm and observe her new, somewhat limited surroundings. She noticed someone had brought a gray army blanket inside the cage. It lay neatly stacked in the corner. The cage was big enough for her to lay down and sit in, but not nearly high enough to stand up. The bamboo bars seemed sturdy. The sun was setting and there was not much else to do than to lay down and try to sleep.