Commencement - Session 13

Story Info
Now trained, the last session is with his lover.
844 words
4.12
3.6k
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole team was there, Dr, Marcus, Dr. McCormack, Cindy, Diana, Vickie and my wife (mistress). We met in the bedroom suite and the team had chairs to sit on and clipboards in hand. I could see that my wife (mistress) had laid out her toys on the bed and the large strapon was menacing looking. No cameras this time, but they had setup a projector and it was pointed to a blank wall that the chairs were facing.

I was told to undress while they all watched, even my wife (mistress) undressed into a topless bra cupping the nipples and crotchless panties to reveal her sex. They handed us robes to keep us warm and offered up two chairs.

Dr. Marcus started by talking about my progress and how in just 12 sessions they had gotten me to comply and had removed most of my hesitations. They had prepared a highlights video and a laptop connected to the projector was pressed into play for that.

We watched my throat being used and how I spat into the bucket below me. The next clip was a 1.5" dong in my throat going about 8" deep and with my nose running and eyes watering I took it. They had the clip of me holding the 2" dong like a dog to add some humor and the caption "Good Boy" was laid onto that section.

They played videos of my face and ass side-by-side in a split-screen presentation and you could see my pain ad torment as they fucked my ass. They had several variations of that to show my pain and Dr McCormack commented how much easier it goes in my ass now.

The torture sequence from the last session over the sawhorse was condensed into about 5 minutes of highlights. They has a section of that with me saying "Thank you" in a loop for about 30 seconds and that was followed with my clearly shaken appearance when they let me get up from the sawhorse and debrief me at the end. I looked so used and humiliated.

When the video ended with me saying "Please and Thank you" in 30-second loop, Dr. Marcus asked "Any questions or comments" to my wife (mistress).

She stood up and removed her robe and then mine and told me to "Turn around and bend over, and to spread my ass cheeks apart." They could all see my balls and anus. My wife (mistress) was grinning from ear to ear from what I could tell by her hand motions and the tone of her voice.

She said, "You have done fabulous work on him, and I want to start by saying THANK YOU for all that you have done. The progressive plan seems to have worked to make him a more obedient good boy and to take it like women do. I now have his more obedient mind thinking submissively, and I have his man-gina fuck holes too. I demand equality in my relationship, and you have corrected some imbalances. I don't like bondage, except for his at least once a month reminder of who is in charge obedience reminder session. The videos that I have been receiving have been quite amazing to watch and I have been so wet from all of this and I have masturbated many times to these videos. I can't wait to test drive this obedient man."

Dr Marcus looked at my wife (mistress) and said to "Go at it."

My wife (mistress ) looked at me still bent over and ass spread and said, "Time for me to experience your submission."

She continued to talk as she motioned me toward the bed and told me to crawl to the bed. And then I felt her put her hand on my back and she told me to stop as I was kneeling at the end of the bed with my hands up on the bed-top. The sting of her slap on my testicles was felt immediately. Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap...

"What am I about to do?" she asked.

I answered that "My dear, you are going to use me in any way that you wish and that my body is open to your needs with obedience to your needs. Honey, I want you to have all that you seek, and I accept your commands and look forward to all that you are about to do. Please use me, please."

She asked me "Will there be any leniency for punishments?"

I replied, "There is no leniency for punishments, it will be what is stated, and I must accept the discipline to remain obedient."

And with that noted, she grabbed the enema hose, some KY, and the bucket and showed them to me with a grin, then walked behind me to begin. The nozzle was wiggled into me and I said, "Thank you." Her desires were met that day and for some time to come.

NOTES TO READERS:

Some of this I have done and some is on my bucket-list. Trust and care between you and your partners.