The "No" Horse - Session 12

Story Info
He is bound for this one to simulate her one BDSM Kink.
1.6k words
4
5.8k
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This session was in the rehab / apparatus room that had Bondage and Discipline devices that were not in use or specific setups. Just two cameras this time, one facing my face, the other my ass.

The room was well lit and not a dark dungeon setup, probably more like a rehab room than anything else. They had setup a wood sawhorse with a padded top in the middle of the room over a large 12 X 12-foot plastic painters' sheet to cover the flooring. Each of the four horse legs had an eyelet at the bottom to hold restraining clips or rope and the entire thing was height adjustable. I think it came from IKEA; I had seen the style of wood pegs for height adjustment before.

My wife (mistress) was not into bondage and indeed that is why I was being trained to let go for her. But this sawhorse scene was on her list because my genitalia hung down and I was fully accessible for all holes and yet helpless to move. My wife (mistress) had insisted that even if I was submissive, I would be punished at least once per month (never skipping a month) to remind me of who was in charge. Good behavior meant only one monthly punishment session in her view.

While that bondage sawhorse was her one bondage thing, I had absolutely refused to be put in such a predicament where I would be used like fuck holes. So, this was her need and my refusal and bondage that is not normally her thing and here I was practicing the whole setup. Not what I was expecting today, but the removal of another NO was set before me and this looked like the punishment setup to me. I had been good, I had done what I was told, I had earned submissive respect and yet, here I was about to be used badly and with people watching and filming it. My head was spinning.

I was told to disrobe and then come over to the sawhorse for a fitting. They adjusted the legs and I bent over it again and was then tied with wrist restraints and ankle restraints to the horse legs. My mind recognized that I had not yet been cleaned-out.

Because the next session would be the last, Dr Marcus was at this one and it seemed that my wife (mistress) would be participating live in the next session to get final feedback from the team.

Cindy had a strapon and so did Diana. Matching 10" dongs measuring 1.5" around. They asked me to again explain why I was doing this, and I once again noted that I wanted to please my lover by stopping my hang-ups and saying "NO" so that she could use me and enjoy me to her needs. I noted that while I am an attentive giver of cunnilingus and anal licking, I am not generally comfortable with other things and that I wanted to make sure that my wife (lover) was able to get the mental and physical satisfaction that a submissive could provide.

To my shock, I was informed that Dr. Marcus and Cindy and Diana would be watching me evacuate my bowels. No privacy and in fact they were going to do it right there on the sawhorse, camera rolling, three women watching. It was overwhelming to think about this. My hunch was now an OMG level that reached a new high-anxiety point. I was to be filled with water and then I was to release into a bucket while they watched. It seemed insane. They both reassured me that they do this procedure often and that it was part of my treatment to learn to let go of my inhibitions and surrender my privacy. I was not amused, not smiling, not joking and not my normal silly self.

Cindy said, "Prepare yourself for your clean-out. We want to hear you ask for this as we have described it by the count of 3. 3 --- 2 -- 1"

I said "Please clean me out so that I am prepared for anal play and I want you to watch me evacuate so that you can see my submission and cooperation for this type of play. Please train me to show this submission and devotion to my wife (lover)."

Cindy noted that I should be sure to say "Thank you" when each thing is completed.

I felt the enema enter me and fill me. They injected several into me and I held it in until they told me to release and then they told me to let go. It emptied into a bucket and they repeated that three more times. I set "Thank you" each time. It was just absolutely humiliating to do that. They wiped me up with baby-wipes or something similar. They were just professional and clinical about all of it.

It was absolutely humiliating, and I don't think they enjoyed it, but they were just the same professional as always. I did get a "good boy" from Cindy after the final rinse-out was clear because I said, "Thank you." My imagination told me that she probably enjoyed all of it.

My ass was lubed with fingers and the usual relaxation squeeze and let go stuff that we had been practicing.

The women stood in front of me with the lubed strapon dongs and Cindy said "Ask." I quickly responded with "Please use me and take my holes as you wish so that I can be a better lover for my wife (mistress)."

With that formality done, I opened my mouth, and the women began to slowly enter me. My throat, my ass... so slow, not deep, just total care and nothing forced. And somewhere around 5" in my throat the gagging started. Somewhere around 2: into my anus, the inner sphincter pain got me, and I moaned. Cindy ordered silence and noted we will add 25 strokes for every corrective comment. The oral dong got to 6" and the convulsions started, the anal one was now in and uncomfortable. More lube was added, and it continued until the 10" was moving in and out of me slowly and completely.

After perhaps 5 minutes, the pace quickened out back and the oral got deeper to maybe 8" and I was gagging, but not all the time and not having convulsion all the time.

I moaned from the anal depth and heard "That's 25 extra" from Cindy.

I gagged and turned my head away and heard "That's 25 extra" from Diana.

Dr. Marcus was tapping my testicles and I moaned and heard her say "That's 25 extra"

Dr. Marcus put the precum to my lips when Diana pulled out for a second and that happened several times.

Dr. Marcus finally put a vibrating thing in her hand and made me cum into the stainless spoon and she fed it to me. I knew not to shake my head NO because I was 75 extra strokes into this. The lump in my throat was short lived because the dong went back into my mouth and throat. Between the taste of the cum and the dong thrusts, I puked it up, but they kept going as if nothing happened.

Cindy said, that's 500 in the ass and I heard Cindy say that's almost 200 in the throat and then a few strokes later she said "200."

Dr Marcus said, time to add the bonus strokes. Remember ladies, slow and deep and add more as needed.

That last 75 were unreal. I thought it would never end. I was raped and being raped more. I wanted to whimper, I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream stop, but then they would add more strokes and I wanted this to stop.

When the rape finally stopped and the anal dong was removed from me, it came out clean and lubed, and it was placed in my mouth with Cindy saying, "Clean it good."

I said, "Thank you for all you just did, more please" and cleaned up the KY mess, despite my brain saying "NO" and my lack of enthusiasm in my brain because it was just so perverse.

From all of that jostling around I needed to pee, and they followed me to the bathroom and had me pee into a large glass beaker. Dr. Marcus said, "Drink up."

My brain did another "OMG" and I was not interested in that again. I had to be fast, not hesitate because of the punishment to follow and I did what they told me to do. They seemed please when I said, "Thank you" and "more please." It was not pleasant, but I understand that amusing my partner and being obedient is important to her needs or whims.

The shower, the debriefing talk and I was shaken, shaking, so used. I noted that I had really come far in 12 sessions, but this was so hard to do, monthly punishments would be unreal, would I adapt?

They sensed my shocked state but talked anyway. They told me that the 13th would be with my wife (mistress) and that I should not cum until then and that my ass needed a rest. I had been orally and anally fucked three times a week for 4 weeks. I was also told that the last session would last up to two hours so that my wife (mistress) could take her time with things. No written instructions except the words "Accept that this is normal, it is not going to stop" and then a note to not cum for one week.