Comment Opens a New Life Sexually

Story Info
A married couple 21 year age gap who discover...
2.7k words
3.66
27.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rani93jo
rani93jo
11 Followers

They say that words can be powerful, and I must agree. From my girlfriends passing comment while watching a movie to where it led us certainly proves just how powerful.

It was several years ago when those words were spoken, the beginning, but first a little about us. I'm Matt and my girlfriend (now wife) is Rani, at the time we had been together about four years, I was 44 and she was 23. I am in most ways quite average, in looks, height, career and I would love to say except for things like our sex-life which was very good or excellent but no, by then it too was average. My penis size however, was not average, it was on the small side and something I was painfully aware of.

Rani however was not average, she is mostly of Asian heritage giving her that exotic beauty along with a body that looks like she's a professional athlete she had males always checking her out. She was quiet and shy to a point and it was as if she didn't notice the attention at all. I did, and I felt proud, my girl, not bad for an average guy.

It was late on a Saturday night, we had gone down the Coast for the day then decided on dinner and I did a quick u-turn when I spotted a Motel, I told Rani my plan, if they had a room we could leave the car and we could both drink, then come back get some sleep and head back home in the morning. As I went to reception I heard her grumble about romance being dead or the like.

The reception looked all artsy and I quickly got a room with the movie option which looked a bit arty also, but I was guaranteed a large screen. Next door was a liquor store, I bought several bottles of wine and went to the room telling Rani I'd chill a couple and that the taxi was on its way.

Back after dinner, both tipsy and relaxing with more wine and both got drawn into the movie that was on, appeared to be some sort of adult romance, the language was uncensored, so I wasn't thinking much when onscreen a tall dark-haired guy with a ripped body and olive complexion was walking toward a swimming pool, wearing small white swim briefs which stood out because of his complexion.

For Rani, it was something else, because what was about to happen, with just some words would change our dynamics in a big way.

"He's packing some heat" she said in a loud whisper,

I was stunned, firstly at that time she was quiet, I can't ever remember her even swearing and she just didn't talk like that.

I felt like a horse kicked me in the stomach while also blushing, embarrassed because I avoided penis talk and made sure my penis was almost never seen in the light by anyone, even Rani who only had brief glimpses while I changed, daytime sex was under the blankets and nigh-time, I relaxed a little more with her and occasionally I'd be openly naked with lights out and with the en suite light which made the room dim with lots of shadows.

"Huh, what does that mean?" I asked pretending to be naive.

Along with the wine and her definite interest or intrigue she didn't really pause and said casually "you know, his thingy, his um manhood, it's um bigger than average"

"You said serious" tumbled out of my mouth, "Well yeah, it's much bigger"

Then the guy slowly removed the garment and lay on the sun lounge and trying my best to be cool, "yes one would have to agree" failing because my voice squeaked.

Silence while I looked and felt so inadequate, the penis was flaccid, down and over a very big scrotum. His groin region was clipped to almost nothing. I would have been ecstatic if my erect penis was that size, flaccid, he was at least two inches longer, but it was so much thicker, and this was compared to my erection.

I noticed Rani's breathing, she was aroused, and it made me jealous in a weird way and I said trying to kill it, "Too bad hon, he's definitely a fag, grooming the groin"

"No, I think it's good, tidy, clean, you should do it because it would make your penis look bi...." She faded down, humiliated in a strange way, still I retorted how it had taken me two years just to get her to trim a tiny bit of her very hairy vulva, she reminded me that she was a real woman and her pelt signified as much. After that I didn't hear much, for some inexplicable reason I was really aroused, and I was sure she was too, and it drove me mad knowing her pussy would be very wet and wanting so badly to put my hand under her short skirt, feel her cotton panties, the crotch sopping wet. Jesus, I swear I could smell her musk.

I faked a yawn, I was so horny but didn't want her to know, I'm going to shower and then getting some sleep I told her. As I stood up I felt and saw that I had a semi which I quickly hid as I bent to kiss her, an easy task when you are equipped with a penis that in it's absolute glory has a length that is unable to get to 5 inches, even worse and I'm never going to be accused of stretching a pussy with a girth that, fully hard, just gets to the three and three quarter inch mark.

I kissed my beautiful girlfriend and went into the bathroom shutting the door, I quickly undressed and feeling horny, I was going to masturbate. Meanwhile my thoughts had morphed into Rani and that guy in the movie, he was there, and he was going to show her what she had been missing. As I went to the shower I quickly glanced in the mirror at my penis and it looked so small compared to the flaccid cock we had seen before, I pictured Rani shyly resisting but quickly succumbing to him, shower was on and I began stroking..... OH god she looked so beautiful.....

<Rani>

Matt's libido had diminished and that was something people had told me when we were first serious because of our age difference, I really wanted my dildo, not the one that he had bought, saying it was nice and big, I'm not good with measurements but the package said 6 inch general and a diameter of 1.5 inches (Online I learned about girth and it was on the packaging, 5 inches) The dildo I yearned for now and Matt didn't know about. I had purchased it myself, it was a more satisfying 7 & a ½ inches in length with a 2-inch diameter, my nay nay needed a good going over and Matt even if he were willing just couldn't get it done.

This was tourist central, where places were open all hours, with a couple of adult stores I discovered in the local directory conveniently on the small table. I'd look for, maybe even upgrade, but first I would have to sneak into the bathroom, Matt had cash, I'd leave a note on the bed, when I got back he'd be snoring anyway so I would run a bath and be pleasured by a nice big...

Slowly opening the door and I glanced over and could see him standing there, with caution I began.... What The hell! I walked over to the shower entrance.

Standing there I observed my boyfriend, his hand a blur and it covered what would be his erection which I was now wise to in terms of how big, oops correction, how small it is. 5 inches? Not quite, we use the metric system and 12 cm is his length, sadly, the girth is not quite 10cm. I should mention right now that he did not know that I felt this way about any of this. I was that good little subservient Asian girl in his eyes.

He had his eyes closed and was grunting like a neanderthal. His back arched weirdly and thrusting upward. The whole thing was disgusting, he had been slim, toned when we met, he was now slightly pudgy, a belly which was bouncing, and in this bright light I noticed he was hairy, he had the gall to nag about my vulva, his words "Bristly haired Asian box" He had a good growth of back hair cultivating and the water made it look worse.

The whole sight was gross, his head bulging, he looked strange, maybe age was onto him.

His libido had steadily been getting weaker and the effort, the enthusiasm he was exerting right now was something I had not seen in a very long time.

It had been more than two weeks since we had gotten intimate so I was very annoyed.

<Me>

I had gotten past my confusion and with eyes closed could picture my sexy woman, her legs well parted as his monster cock bought her to ecstasy. "Oh GOD" I groaned

Then!

I nearly had a heart attack when I heard "What the FUCK are you doing!"

"No Na na, Nothing," I stuttered

"I can't believe it, you have a young horny girlfriend who feels neglected and you choose....." I trailed off.

"Are you gay?"

"Hell no! I replied

She kept asking, coaxing then she got really angry.

"Fuck, why, the movie?" She was emotional and may have mixed her own desires.

I shook my head, she was sobbing then screamed "why don't you just admit it, you're gay!"

Exasperated I couldn't stop it, "YOU, I was picturing you, being seduced by him and his big um thing!"

"Oh, god! I can't, don't um, I'm confused" she said shaking her head.

Silence followed, my erection was gone replaced by an ache in my balls as I turned the taps off.

"I'm going to bed" she said, I followed her, she stopped turned with an odd look.

"We should have sex, I mean um do you, I'm um horny and well... er you are?"

She grabbed more wine as I was drying myself, thinking at least I no longer feared her seeing me naked in the light after this. I felt certain things I just couldn't understand, I once again was erect.

She was naked laying in the middle of the bed, touching herself, she noticed that I was very erect.

She drank down a full glass of wine, poured another and asked me, "Did you, um mean you know, um, what you said? Was that true? Were you really imagining me, err, with him?"

I nodded unable to look her in the eyes.

"Hmm is that whats got you fired up?" she said looking at my erection.

"Um, err, um a bit and you um, look so sexy right now" I said lamely and then lay next to her. Feeling a little confused I gave her a small nervous kiss.

Her body language was the first thing I noticed, she was different, it was very much like she had changed from a child to a woman and not just any woman, a powerful woman, it was a complete power shift.

She was also exuding something else, perhaps it was like I'd never really noticed, but DAMN, she was so beautiful.

She enjoys cunnilingus and said she wanted me to do so now, I hesitated.

NOW! She said and pushed my face down into her pussy, shockingly but in a very arousing way, she talked dirty for the first time. Let me correct that, she had never spoken except for maybe a "yes" when asked if it felt good, or an occasional moan.

Now my ears were assaulted with -

"Get me nice and ready for that big fat cock"

I felt sick in the stomach while all the while my penis betrayed me by being so rigid and harder than I can ever remember it being.

Her pussy was wet, a very creamy wet and she had been running around all day, a hot day, GOD she really needed to shave her pussy, it was matted with her cream but I was to scared to say anything.

I snuck up to kiss her, I could smell the alcohol on her breath and she could smell herself on me.

She pulled me back down roughly telling me to get back to it, I tried pulling back. Rani is very athletic and she rolled over and was quickly sitting on my face, leaning forward she began flicking my erection with the tip of her tongue, she was talking dirty, shocking, commenting on my size, my little pee pee.

I was going crazy because never in a million years did I imagine that I would be anything but very angry in that scenario. Instead I was so aroused and I had no idea why.

I was begging to fuck her, she told me only if I admitted that I had a small penis and that she deserved one like we had observed earlier.

I did as asked and she smiled triumphantly at me.

Still she refused my entry.

Yes I would look at making my pee pee bigger.

I paused briefly shocked but quickly acted otherwise when she said would I consider hiring a professional male.

Yes I would look into that I lied.

Her eyes lit up, excited, "Oh Jessica has given me a great idea."

Jessica was her good friend, a lesbian who was more man than some of my male friends.

She asked if I knew what a strap-on was? I did, she said she wanted me to buy one but...

I told her there were hollow ones which got her excited but she still closed the door as I positioned myself.

"You will buy one?" she asked leaving no doubt she was serious.

"Yes" I answered but pushed me back as I tried again.

"Tonight?" I groaned, "baby I promise I will but it's late" I knew there would be an adult store open and I leaned forward and kissed her seductively, then whispered, "I promise after we make love"

She relaxed and I went forward, her hand blocked my entry.

"A big one" I whispered while doing little kisses on her ears which she loves.

"Very big" I said as she moaned and her hand moved, my erect penis felt heat and I continued the dialogue.

"As big as his"

"Mmmmm" she answered.

"Bigger, the size his cock would get when he saw my girl like this!" and I went balls deep in one go to her rapturous moan.

The next 25 minutes was the most intense sex we had ever had, it felt like 2 hours. I continued the dirty talk about huge cock and soon with questions, had Rani getting into it and if I had not been so caught up in it all would have been shocked. My hot little meek girlfriend must have had a lot of pent up hardcore sexual longings buried away because she was filthy in a hot way.

She struggled but being stronger she gave in, I had her bent over, hands on the bed and I fucked her so hard from behind, it was like claiming her pussy, she loved it and came even harder than earlier, she had never come twice with me.Then it was my turn, thinking about another guy in my place made me come so hard, I had never ejaculated that much in my life, it just kept coming.

She lay there, smiling, and said how good this was for both of us, that we didn't need to talk about it.

I got up and started getting dressed, she asked what I was doing and I answered that I was a man of my word and that I was off to make myself bigger and that when I got back she would get that big cock she deserved.

She kissed me goodbye and said she was going to have a bath and get ready for her lover.

God what was going on, I had just drained myself but now felt myself getting aroused again.

This was the beginning of something and, neither of us could change that now.

rani93jo
rani93jo
11 Followers