All Comments on 'Commercial Company'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
I GUESS ALL THE LAWS AND RULES

have no meaning to who is the bust the busters, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THE LAWS HAVE NO PLACE IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF ARRESTS

but who is going to bust the busters, TK U MLJ LV NV

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Loved it!

could you do a part in 750 words? Just asking, I really liked the story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Sounds like entrapment to me...

There's limit to how many time a guy has to say no before a cop has to walk away from an arrest... and, if not, there should be so.

Plus, I have no idea how a DA could find a way to prove solicitation from a man sniffing the air near a woman. 'Guess she truly was desperate for an arrest.

It was alright. Silly, yet short and to the point. Kinda wish there was more to it, though.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Called entrapment

No bust she pushed all the way

Good story I enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please do your research

Admittedly it's fiction, but "The Choirboys" was written by an ex-cop. Guy was borrowed by vice for a sting operation, and it was drummed into him that he couldn't mention both a sex act and money or it would be entrapment.

In the trade press, I saw a story about a guy who tripped over a sting. Woman on the CB said she'd do anything (note - no particular sex act mentioned) for $50, he called her over, handed her a bottle of polish and a rag, told her to wax his truck. She thought he was joking, he wasn't. Badge time, and orders to keep his yap shut - he was a waste of her time (no crime in paying to get a truck waxed).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.