Commercial Sales Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate Lands an Opportunity to Advance Her Career.
4k words
3.91
18.5k
25

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday night, Kate finished her workout on the treadmill and went into the kitchen for more water. Mark sat in the TV room watching Monday Night Football. She wiped the sweat off her face and arms with the towel around her neck as she went to the family room and sat next to Mark on the couch.

"Who's winning?" she asked.

"Chicago for now, but it's close...not that I care about this particular game," he responded without looking at her.

"Well, if you don't care about this game, why don't you join me after I shower?" she asked seductively. Kate stood and sauntered towards the master suite with the towel around her neck, holding each end of the towel by her breasts. As she walked away from Mark, she made it a point to seductively accent her hips with each step, in hopes of enticing her husband to the aforementioned invitation. Her yoga pants clearly revealed sweat making a semi-circle halfway down her ass.

Kate, as known by her husband, family and friends, goes by Katherine in her professional life and to all others. She is a successful realtor in a large, southern metropolitan area. At 33, she stands at 5'8, with a slender, athletic build, full breasts and wears her thick, highlighted light brown, hair in a short layered shaggy bob below the ears with swept bangs. Her green eyes can pierce when needed to make her point, or they can light up a room when she smiles. She has the body, looks and charisma to hold and maintain her clients' attention and she's mastered the combination to get what she wants. Hence, she can, and often projects a dominant, almost bitchy attitude. She is one of the top ten realtors in the metropolitan area and is highly respected within her agency.

Mark is also successful in his own right, working in middle management for a hotel chain based in their city. At 37, he stands 6-foot even. His slender, athletic frame compliments his wavy, chestnut hair and brown eyes. Mark played football and basketball in high school and learned to golf after college. When Mark isn't at work and the weather is good, chances are Mark is on the links; usually with his corporate buddies.

Mark heard Kate turn on the shower as he continued watching the game. After a few minutes, Kate shut off the water. Mark took his cue to enter the bedroom while she dried herself. Their walk-in closet door was next to the bathroom door. He stood inside the closet, waiting for her to exit the master bath. As she came out of the bathroom, he reached around her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and stomach, kissing her neck softly with one swift move.

Kate stopped in her tracks, somewhat surrendering to Mark's sneak attack and put her hands over his hands. She bent her head away from his kisses, making more of her neck available to him. After a few seconds, she turned to face her husband, letting her towel fall to the carpet, wrapping her arms around his neck and embracing him in a long, passionate kiss. As they kissed, Mark's hands moved up and down her waist, then down to her ass, gently squeezing each cheek.

"Goodness, someone came to life all of a sudden," she softly acknowledged between kisses. She wrapped her arms around Mark's waist and stroked up and down his back while they kissed. It wasn't long before she could feel his cock growing inside his pants as their bodies pressed against each other.

Mark's hands moved up Kate's body and lifted her breasts, gently kneading them. He broke his kiss and bent down to take a nipple in his mouth, teasing her, then back to kissing her passionately. Kate's hands moved to unbuckle his belt, unbuttoning his pants and pulling the fly apart, causing the zipper to slide down. Reaching inside his underwear, she felt his hard shaft, yearning for release.

"I think these need to come off," she quietly said. "In fact, I'm the only one naked here, so it's only fair you strip completely," she added with a sense of authority while pulling his shirt up his torso.

They fell onto the bed after Mark was without clothing and slid under the covers. Mark rolled partially onto Kate, kissing her as he again felt her full breasts. Soon, his fingers explored her sex, causing her to moan somewhat. Their kissing continued, as did her growing wetness. "Eat me," she directed softly, but firmly.

Mark kissed his way down her body, taking time to suck each nipple, then down her smooth belly. He moved between her legs as she opened them for him, putting her feet flat on the bed; knees apart. He kissed his way past her clit, taking time to appreciate her hairless, silky-smooth muff. He felt her hand pushing down on his head and pulling a small handful of his hair towards her, indicating he needn't wait any longer. He breathed in her freshly cleaned scent and slid a hand under each cheek as his tongue parted her lips.

Kate spread her knees wider, planting her feet on Mark's shoulders as his tongue began to work her sex. As he licked up and down her slit, she shifted her pelvis so he could also tongue her clean anus. His tongue circled her ass, then move up to her pussy, circled her clit and back down; starting the pattern again. Kate's verbal cues only encouraged Mark's efforts to please his beautiful wife.

Mark serviced his wife for a couple of minutes, making sure she was ready for his cock. He started to move up her body, but she used her feet to push him back. "Make me cum first," she softly dictated.

Mark returned to his position and his tongue went to work on her clit. As her body indicated he was doing what was needed, he moved two fingers inside her, massaging her inner womanhood. Mark continued with his tongue and fingers as Kate's moans grew louder.

Suddenly, Kate's body tensed as she grabbed Mark's head. "Yes! Yes! Right there! Nnnngggggg!" Kate moaned loudly as she began to climax on her husband's face. Her body stiffened as she pushed his head away, pulled her knees up to her stomach and closed her thighs. Her body shook in mini convulsions after several seconds of intense orgasm.

They lay there, Mark staring into her tight asshole and glistening sex, as her body slowly recovered from her sexual seizure. Her feet moved to the bed beside him as she breathed deeply. The coast was clear for Mark to make his move and he did. As his head reached her head, they began to kiss. Her right hand reached between them, grabbing his shaft as she tasted and smelled her sex on Mark's face.

Mark raised slightly as she moved his cockhead against her wetness. He lowered himself as his cock parted her wet lips. She put both arms around his neck as he steadied himself over her and began to move. She opened her bent legs; feet pointing towards the wall near the foot of the bed.

"Mmmmm, oh, yessss. Give it to me, baby. Fuck me. Make me cum again," she softly said with an authoritative tone, looking up into his eyes. Mark raised over her as he proceeded to make love to his wife; pumping her with his cock. They began to move in unison, her breasts lurching with each of Mark's energetic thrusts.

Mark moved on her as if a piston on a steam machine, kissing intermittently. "Give me that hard cock, babe," she uttered as they continued. "Ooh, yeh...Mmmmm," she encouraged. Her green eyes locked onto his eyes as he pumped her; her upper teeth biting her lower lip. "Fuck me. Make me cum again," she said, although her tone made it sound more like a demand. "That's it. Fuck my bald pussy. I want to cum all over your cock!" she firmly whispered, looking into his eyes as his hips pounded her.

If anything, Kate could talk dirty with the best of them. She also knew it turned Mark on quite a bit. Mark's pace increased as Kate's verbiage and moans increased in both volume and intensity. "Yes! Harder...give it to me!" she demanded. Mark's thrusts were now making slapping sounds against Kate's body. Her hands holding Mark's ribs, her breasts surging back and forth with every pump from Mark. "Yes! Yes!...Ahhhhhggggg!" Kate moaned loudly as she came on Mark's cock. She locked her ankles around his back and held on tightly as her body spasmed below Mark. Her pussy clenched Mark's cock as her orgasm took over.

It didn't take very long before Mark began indicating his pending eruption. "Oh, baby...fill me with your cum!" Kate moaned. "Give it to me! I want it!" she exclaimed in a loud, raspy whisper.

"Here it comes, baby!" Mark groaned as he began emptying his load into his wife's sex; pumping for several more seconds until his orgasm subsided.

He softly fell onto her, kissing her passionately as both recovered from her post-shower rendezvous. Her fingernails gently dug into his ribs as she kissed him, then put her arms around his back. Eventually, she broke the kiss and whispered into his ear, "I needed that."

"Yeh; I did too," he replied as he slowly lifted off of her, pulling out. Some of his cum followed his cock, running down the crack of her ass onto the bed. He lay on his back next to her.

"Damn; I feel your cum running down my ass. You must have been full," she mumbled softly.

"Yeh, well, maybe so," Mark sighed.

They lay next to each other, letting their bodies finish recuperating for about two minutes. Their breathing returned to normal as both watched the ceiling fan spin above them.

"You ready?" Kate asked.

"For what?" Mark replied.

"To clean me," she told him in somewhat of a bitchy tone.

"C'mon," Mark sighed.

"No, you come on, Mark. You know you like it. It's been a while since you've cleaned me," she retorted. "Now, are you going to be a good man and clean up after yourself?" she asked with dare in her voice.

Mark lay there, staring at the twirling fan above him and took a deep breath. Now, after resting for a time, he decided to please his wife. To Kate's surprise, Mark positioned himself between her legs, kneeling as his face went into her sex.

Kate was impressed and surprised in one emotion. She spread her legs for him, determined she wasn't going to let his bravery slip away. She put a hand on his head, encouraging him as he closed in on her cum-filled pussy.

"Mmmm, yeh...clean me up, babe," she softly cooed; encouraging his action. She felt his tongue lapping at her sex. She could have heard the heavens open up with angelic music playing as Mark began to clean her. Kate looked at the top of her husband's head while he cleaned her used pussy. He didn't mind cleaning her; he just didn't do so as often as Kate wanted. She didn't want to waste the moment.

Mark slid his hands under her ass, slightly lifting her pelvis to meet his mouth. She kept her hand on his head, not necessarily to hold him there but to guide and motivate him to keep going.

"Oh shit, Mark...Shit; I love it!" she exclaimed softly. "Don't stop, please. I can't believe I'm watching you clean me," she sighed; watching him clean his mess.

Mark kept working her with his tongue and mouth; making a meal of her used womanhood. He could smell and taste his cum inside her.

Kate shifted her pelvis and put her other hand on Mark's head. "Oh, babe...eat me," she softly moaned. "Mmmmm...you're turning me on right now...don't stop. Get it all; clean me up. Make sure you swallow all your cum," she directed and encouraged with an authoritative tone.

Mark focused on her clit, circling his tongue over and around it; then sucking on it. She watched him work on her for a few more seconds. He then moved his mouth to cover her opened and used hole, putting his tongue as deep inside her as far as it would go.

Kate's body soon told her she was about to explode as she continued watching Mark clean her pussy. She grabbed his hair and held his head in place as his mouth performed on her feminine parts.

"Ohhhh....Mmmmm. Mark! Shit! Don't stop...Ahhhhmnnnngggg!" she loudly moaned, experiencing a body-shaking climax. Her body tensed, then shook as her orgasm rippled through her being, putting her almost into an out-of-body experience. She pushed Mark's head away and closed her legs tightly; her body shaking from post-orgasmic spasms.

They both lay on the bed while she recovered. Eventually, Mark moved to his original spot beside Kate. She didn't speak; she couldn't. Her breathing slowly returned to normal while she remained motionless.

"Mark," she whispered. "Shit...I thought you were going to make me squirts" she paused, breathing deeply. "Promise me...you'll start cleaning me more often. That was the most incredible orgasm I've had in...in...crap; a long time?" she admitted.

Mark said nothing. He listened to his beautiful wife recover from one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever seen her experience. They both rested silently for a few more minutes. Eventually, Kate's mind seemingly returned to her body. She looked over at him.

"Open your mouth," she directed. "Did you swallow it all?" she asked somewhat harshly.

Mark rolled over on his side, propping his head upon his left hand and opened his mouth to show her there was nothing there. He then nodded his head, confirming he swallowed everything.

She began to laugh slightly. "That was incredible. Oh...my...God," she sighed with a smile of disbelief.

They stayed in bed, next to each other for a few more minutes. Eventually, they both went to the bathroom to prepare for bed.

The next morning, Kate arrived at work shortly before eight o'clock. She was known for her stylish appearance. She liked the pencil skirt look. She wore a navy-blue suit with a white, sleeveless top. She removed her jacket and hung it on the garment tree in her office. As soon as she sat down, another realtor, Larry, popped his head into her office.

"Hey, Katherine. Hope you're having a good day because Matt just asked me to tell you to go to his office." He said, leaning into her office from the hall.

"Matt? What does he want?" she asked.

"I don't know. He just caught me walking by and told me to tell you to go see him," Larry answered.

"Geez, must be something important. I haven't even opened my email, yet," she replied, standing up and grabbing her notebook to take with her. "Thanks, Lar," she said.

Kate walked down the hall to Matt's office. Matt is the head agent in their office and probably most likely the next person to move to a regional position within the agency. Matt was standing at his desk, leaning over his computer.

"Hey, Matt; Larry said you wanted to see me?" she asked, standing in his doorway.

"Katherine, yes. Please come in," Matt replied with a smile. "Sit down, please," offering her a chair in front of his desk.

She sat where indicated, ready to take notes.

"Katherine, we have a huge opportunity to open new sales on the far side of town. A lot of big companies are planning to build in the industrial area. This could lead to some more sales, either residential or commercial, depending on the zoning results, now that the annexation issues are coming to an end," Matt stated.

She interrupted. "Matt, sorry, but I'm still learning as a commercial agent. Andy's heart attack was a couple of weeks ago. I'm only filling in for him until her returns, remember?" pausing briefly. "Besides, I'm more comfortable selling houses," she added.

Matt sighed, followed by a momentary silence. "Katherine, I don't think Andy's coming back. I spoke to him last Friday. Apparently, his heart was so damaged that he still has trouble walking around the house without feeling fatigued. I really think if Andy doesn't get better, he's going to retire," he said sadly, looking at Kate. "It'll hurt. He's one of the best and he's only 58 or 59."

Kate sat there, staring back at Matt, taking in the information he just shared with her. "Um, well, what about Karrie or Travis? They've been here a lot longer than me. I think I'm more suited for residential sales, Matt."

"Nonsense," Matt replied. "Hear me out. You're one of our sharpest agents. Corporate told me to pick someone who can move, grove and schmooze clients." He continued, "Look, Katherine, this is a HUGE opportunity to meet some VIPs in the city and the financial rewards for the agency and the agent are almost endless," Matt paused, looking into her green eyes. "Katherine, we need you to meet with the Patterson's this Thursday night. They've asked corporate to send a high-energy, young agent who has shown potential in our market to meet with them. It's like an interview. We don't want other agencies getting this opportunity," he told her.

"Wait...THE Patterson's?" she asked, then added, "JAY Patterson? The multi-gazillionaire?"

Matt, smiled. "Yes, Jay Patterson," he paused. "Katherine, they just finalized that huge deal covering almost all of the old industrial district on the east side of town. I'm sure it was a multi-million-dollar deal...if not hundreds of millions...and he's bound and determined to make a profit," he stated. "Look, Patterson is asking for one of our sharpest agents to assist their real estate department. Again, we still don't know what the city will decide, but it could be a combination of residential and commercial sales. You know this city's expanding every month...growing every year," he lightly pounded his knuckles into his desk as he leaned over it towards her. "Katherine, this is your ticket to excel as an agent. Seriously, the possibilities are virtually endless."

Kate stared at Matt with her mouth partly opened; thinking. She paused, then asked, "Does Travis or...or Karrie know about this? I mean, about me being asked to work with Patterson Holding?"

Matt sat down behind his desk slowly. "Those are two great agents and yes, they've been here several years. Honestly, they probably could do the job, but..." Matt paused.

"But, what?" Kate sharply injected.

He sighed. "No. I think you're the person for this job. You know the pulse of the residential market right now. You have the smarts to be one of our top agents and you're still young, energetic, attractive...and by that, I mean attractive as in a 'go-getter'...Patterson likes competition. He wants a fighter working for him. That's why I'm asking...well, telling...you to go, Katherine," he answered.

"But, I'm still new to commercial real estate," she countered.

"Katherine; stop," Matt looked at her. "This is...this is your chance to break into commercial sales and still sell houses, depending on the zoning results. Besides, you can always go back to residential sales in the future, if you want. Right now, however, the agency needs you to brush up on commercial real estate before Thursday's meeting. If we get to help represent the Pattersons, your future is golden. Don't worry, I'll be there with you."

She sat silently in Matt's office for several seconds; looking at him. She could tell this was no joke; Matt was serious. She then thought about the legal fighting over the old industrial district on the east side of town over the past year. Matt was right; this was a huge deal.

"Katherine; you with me on this?" she heard Matt ask, as she came out of deep thought.

"Um, yeh...um, okay, Matt; sure," she acknowledged, looking back at him.

"Okay, great. Whatever residential sales you're working on right now, I'll assign them to someone else. If they get a commission, they'll know they split it with you. Deal?" he told her.

"Um, sure," she replied, still in somewhat of a daze.

"Okay. I need you to get as much information about the east side development that's available and start reviewing whatever information you obtain. I'm sure Patterson has more information to give you Thursday or afterwards. You can do whatever research from home if you want. If I need you, I'll call or email. I'll send you the address to the Patterson's meeting venue once I confirm everything, but I'm guessing it will be at Patterson's office," Matt added.

Kate left Matt's office with a whirlwind spinning in her mind. The older agents; they're going to be pissed they were passed over on this opportunity. Then again, she did hold Top Sales of the Quarter twice last year and she's made a noticeable impact within the agency since her arrival three years ago.

12