Commercial Sales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind still racing as she entered her office. She wanted to get out of there before everyone learned what Matt had given her. She sat down at her desk to quickly check her email and get information on the development before heading home to do more research. She opened her email and scanned through a few that arrived overnight. Just as she was about to close her email, a new email appeared in her Inbox.

"What the...?" she thought to herself as she looked at the sender's information. "Patterson Holdings, Inc." it read. "No way," she thought as she opened and read it.

"Kate! Congratulations on your selection to meet with me this Thursday. I've heard a lot about you. I hope you're as good in commercial sales as you are in residential sales. I'm looking forward to meeting you. V/r, Jay Patterson."

"He doesn't know me and he's calling me 'Kate'?" she thought to herself; somewhat perturbed.

Kate jumped up and went back to Matt's office and boldly entered. "Matt. I just received an email from Jay Patterson. How does he know I'm meeting him with you this Thursday?" she asked in somewhat of a startled tone.

"Katherine; relax. Corporate probably sent him an email stating you and I were coming Thursday night," he replied. "I sent corporate an email letting them know you're the agent I chose."

"Oh, yeh...makes sense. Sorry," she softly said with a somewhat embarrassed look on her face. She turned to go back to her office, then turned back around. "Did you get an email from him?" she asked.

Matt looked at his computer. "Mmmm...no, not yet. But I'm sure they'll send me one," he replied. Kate looked at him for a second. "Matt, how did Patterson get my email address?" she quizzed.

"Katherine, c'mon," Matt replied with a touch of frustration. "Your email is on the agency's website. All they had to do is go to our website and get it. That's probably what they did," Matt paused briefly with a serious look on his face as he stared at Kate. "Katherine, Jay Patterson is a very successful, savvy and powerful man. He gets what he wants. Take my advice, don't question him. If this works out, I'm telling you; you can make a lot of money," Matt cautioned confidently, staring into her eyes.

"Yeh. I guess so...sorry," Kate sheepishly whispered, then took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm heading home shortly to do some research. Send me the information when you get it, please," she added then went back to her office.

About ten minutes later, Kate was still in her office gathering information. She received a text from Matt stating the meeting is taking place at "The Riviera", next to the Marriott on Market Avenue at 6pm. He also advised her to be prepared to meet some of his real estate folks and staff, too. The Riviera is one of the top restaurants in the metropolitan area. She read the text and thought of the restaurant. In one way, she was taken aback this had turned into a posh dinner meeting. In another way, this was Jay Patterson, after all. Kate thought to herself that things were about to get real. Little did she know how much her life was about to change.

12