Commercial Sales Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate Learns of Giving, Wealth.
5.5k words
3.97
9.3k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, Kate laid in bed; alone. She reflected on the past 40 hours or so with Mark. She had a wonderful time with him Friday night after work. He took her out for dinner, stopping afterwards at one of their favorite bars for some drinks, meeting some friends. They arrived home around 11:15pm when Mark made his intentions for a romantic finish to the evening known.

Kate remembered being somewhat apprehensive about having sex with her husband, after sharing herself with Mikki earlier. After making out with Mark and the mood came over her, she didn't give Mikki another thought. She loved Mark; he was her husband; a good provider. She enjoyed the touch of women just as much as she enjoyed making love to Mark.

They spent Saturday doing things around the house, going to various stores, looking for a new refrigerator, then having a casual dinner before returning home. They spent Saturday night watching a new show they liked on Hulu. She ended the night giving Mark a blowjob, knocking him into a deep sleep.

Now, just before seven o'clock, he was already on his way to the golf course to meet his buddies. By the afternoon, they were going to a local sports bar to watch any number of NFL games shown on various TVs throughout the bar.

Lying in bed, Kate was in peace. She thought about Mikki. She thought about Mark. She felt her love for Mark was even deeper than before; if that was possible. As for Mikki; for now, Kate relished in the memories of her time with Mikki Friday. She liked Mikki as a professional woman. She held fondness for Mikki as a lover.

Kate grabbed her phone from the nightstand and thought about texting Mikki, then realized it was early Sunday morning. She pondered what to say to Mikki. She had the whole day to herself. She wanted to spend time with Mikki, if possible, but she didn't want to seem too eager; too pushy. She thought and thought, but couldn't decide what to say. Mikki was a smart woman; she'd probably see right through Kate's text. She decided to be honest with Mikki. She typed the text into the box, but didn't send it. She'd send it later in the morning, assuming Mikki would be up.

Kate rose from bed, toasted an English muffin and had some coffee while surfing the web. She returned to the bedroom, making the bed and changing into workout clothes. Kate worked-out on her treadmill for about 40 minutes then went to shower. Before getting into the shower, she sent her text to Mikki, letting her know she was free today and, if possible, would like to get together.

She exited the shower, drying her body and hair. Kate looked at her phone and saw a reply from Mikki: "Home alone. Jay left for airport this morning. Come over, if you want...bitch" followed by many laughing emojis. Kate laughed out loud after reading Mikki's reply. Kate replied: "Just showered. Drying hair. Can be there by 1030...bitch" followed by laughing emojis. Mikki replied with more laughing emojis, a thumbs up and a red heart. Kate felt good; excited and hurried to ready herself for the cross-town trip.

She texted Mikki from her gate. The gate opened and Kate parked in the circular driveway. She rang the doorbell and waited. Mikki opened the door and greeted Kate with a broad smile, wearing shorts and a tee. Kate smiled with her green eyes connecting with Mikki's and entered, both hugging tightly. Mikki took Kate's head into her hands and kissed her passionately, taking Kate a little off guard at first. Kate returned the kiss, closing the door behind her with her foot.

"Um, wow...okay. Didn't expect that so suddenly," Kate breathed and smiled as they broke.

"I missed you," Mikki replied softly, smiling; looking into Kate's eyes.

"I think you missed my pussy and the way I made you cum in the hot tub," Kate replied with a sly smile.

"Yeh, well, okay, that too," Mikki laughed, then put her hands on Kate's breasts and mashed them. "I missed these, too," she said raising her eye brows seductively; making Kate laugh.

"Did you bring your suit? Time to get in the pool," Mikki said.

"You didn't tell me to bring my suit, Mikki," Kate answered.

Mikki laughed. "No shit. It's not like you need a suit. It's just you and me. We'll swim naked, girl," Kate laughed, rolling her eyes.

They walked into the kitchen. "Anything to drink?" Mikki asked.

"Oh, hell no," Kate replied.

Mikki laughed loudly. "No, no, no...no alcohol today unless you want," laughing some more. "Seriously; water, lemonade, Coke...anything?"

Kate chuckled. "Sure, soda is fine."

Mikki handed her a soda and led her downstairs, holding Kate's hand while walking through the house. Mikki carried her lemonade in her other hand. "We have more here in the bar if you want," she added as they reached the sliding doors to the pool area. "After you," Mikki encouraged, as she watched Kate's ass, covered by nicely-fitting yoga pants.

They set their beverages on a table as Kate looked at the pool. Mikki reached from behind her, cupping her full, heavy breasts in one swift move as she gently bit Kate's bare neck. Kate closed her eyes, feeling Mikki's hands and mouth on her body.

"Damn, Mikki...you sure know how to get me wet quickly," she whispered.

Mikki replied non-verbally; moving her hands under Kate's t-shirt and cupped her breasts again, bound by her sports bra. Kate sighed deeply as Mikki continued kissing her neck. Kate turned her head to meet Mikki's mouth by her shoulder, moving her hand behind Mikki's head as they kissed deeply; taking in the poolside moment. They continued kissing, Mikki massaging Kate's breasts, their breathing increased.

Mikki moved her hand to Kate's crotch and found her clit right away. Mikki began to gently rub Kate's muff, causing her to moan in appreciation. "Shit, Mikki," Kate whispered. They continued kissing deeply as Mikki applied more pressure to Kate's crotch. Kate's body twitched as Mikki's fingers rolled over her love button.

"I owe you one from Friday," Mikki softly articulated between kisses. Kate's body shook some more as she moaned into Mikki's loving mouth. "Give it to me, Kate. Give me your cum," Mikki demanded as her fingers moved over Kate's clit with one hand, while her other fingers felt Kate's hard nipple through her sports bra.

Mikki continued to touch Kate in sensual, playful ways for about another minute. "Oooh, shit...Damn it! Aaaaahhhh, fuhhhh!" Kate groaned while suddenly bending at the waste as her body shook. Kate quickly put a hand on the table next to her, steadying herself as she climaxed with Mikki standing behind her. Kate took a knee, resting; recovering. Mikki gently rubbed her back, smiling down at Kate, even though Kate couldn't see her.

After a short recovery, Kate slowly stood and turned to face Mikki. "No one has ever made me cum so quickly. No guy; no woman," she softly confided. "Friday on the couch...just now," Kate stared into Mikki's eyes with wonder.

Mikki stared back into Kate's eyes; not commenting on Kate's confession. "Here, let's get this off," Mikki gently said while lifting Kate's shirt over her head. As soon as the shirt was off, Kate embraced Mikki, kissing her deeply, moaning, grabbing her ass, rubbing her back...then grabbing a handful of hair. Mikki returned the passionate embrace with equal enthusiasm.

"I need to see those perfect tits," Mikki hushed while kissing as she lifted Kate's sports bra over her head. No sooner had her bra landed on the deck did Mikki mash her tits into Kate's, kissing her deeply; passionately...both making slight noises as their mouths danced together.

Kate grabbed Mikki's ass with both hands. Between kisses, Kate breathed heavily. "I didn't know you even existed before last week. Oh, my God...I'm so glad you replied to my text this morning," Kate's head moving opposite Mikki's as their kissing intensified.

Mikki started pushing down on Kate's yoga pants. Kate lifted Mikki's shirt over her tits. "Shit, girl! Let's just get naked," Mikki said, breaking away from Kate and pulling her shirt over her head. Kate pulled off her yoga pants and socks. Mikki soon stood naked, as well.

"Slow down, girlfriend," Mikki chuckled, then pointed to the stairs in the pool. Mikki grabbed her lemonade and Kate grabbed her soda. They entered the pool, placing their drinks on the edge and sat on the steps. "That's better. Now, where were we?" Mikki breathed, looking at Kate, then kissing her softly as they semi-reclined on the steps in the water.

Kate rolled next to Mikki, their bodies floating somewhat in the water, their shoulders on the step. Kate kissed Mikki deeply, moving her hand to her breasts; massaging them. "You're getting my hair wet," Mikki softly groaned.

"It's short, bitch. It'll dry," Kate scolded, kissing her harder as a slight laugh escaped Kate's mouth. Kate then moved her hand down Mikki's abs, over her bald mound and slid a finger into her with little effort. Mikki moaned into Kate's mouth as Kate's fingers penetrated her wet slit, then circled her clit. Mikki could only take Kate's sensual gestures, as she used both arms to support herself on the steps. Mikki's moans increased as Kate had her way.

Kate slid down Mikki's body to her feet, then spread Mikki's legs and came back up the steps again. She held Mikki's body somewhat above the water with her hands supporting Mikki's ass. She looked Mikki in the eyes as she licked her pussy, putting one of her thumbs against her anus, gently rubbing it. "Oh, Kate...shit, baby," Mikki exhaled, their eyes locked in lust as Kate serviced her. For about another minute, Kate kept licking; eyes locked with Mikki's eyes.

Kate tasted Mikki's juices, despite a mixture of chlorinated water. Mikki's moans continued as Kate pleasured her. "Get up on the edge," Kate ordered. Mikki scooted backwards up the steps until she sat on the lip of the pool, followed immediately by Kate's mouth.

Mikki sighed heavily as Kate serviced her. Mikki leaned back; her elbows on the deck; watching Kate wildly eat her kitty. Kate's tongue flicked Mikki's clit, then Kate sucked on it with her lips forming a seal on her bald skin. Kate moved down, licking as far inside Mikki's muff as she could; the entire time keeping eye contact with Mikki.

Mikki reached with one hand, grabbing a handful of Kate's light brown hair as Mikki's pelvis started to spasm; legs trembling intermittently. "That's it. I want your cum," Kate commanded harshly in a low tone. Kate, resting her forearms on the first step for balance.

Mikki moved her hand back to the deck for more balance, her pelvis rolling upward somewhat. Kate's tongue went to Mikki's ass, forcibly pushing; probing, circling...her nose barely entering Mikki's love canal. Kate licked her slightly opened pussy, then up to her clit, again. Mikki's body continued to shake. Kate put one hand under Mikki's knee, lifting her leg. "Ohhhh...girl," Mikki moaned. "Shit, babe."

"Cum on my face, bitch! Give it to me; I want it. I want to taste you," she kept licking; tasting Mikki. "I want to feel your pussy pulse as I get you off," Kate demanded with a forceful, bitchy overtone.

Kate's attitude and words rocked Mikki into a fierce orgasm, causing her to moan thunderously within the pool area. She closed her legs, pushing Kate's head away with one hand, trying to keep her balance on the deck. "Shit!" Mikki exclaimed as she rolled onto her right side, her knees bent, almost assuming the fetal position. Mikki lay on the deck, breathing in; exhaling...legs quivering.

Kate stepped back and sank; her shoulders at water level, watching Mikki. She moved off the steps so she could rest her folded arms on the lip of the pool, then put her chin on top of her hands by their drinks. She silently watched Mikki spasm and tremble on the deck. Eventually, she asked, "Gonna make it?" Kate giggled with a huge smile.

Mikki lay on her side, almost duplicating the aftermath of Kate's explosive orgasm on the couch, Friday. Mikki's eyes met Kate's eyes. She was speechless, breathing heavily; staring at Kate. Kate stared back with a huge grin. "What's the matter?" she giggled, keeping eye contact with Mikki. Kate's smile seemed to light up the area brighter than the sun's light.

Eventually, Mikki tried to speak, then paused. "What was that?" she mumbled, then took another deep breath. Kate continued staring; smiling, giggling...her chin on her hands.

"If...if I wasn't such a lady, I...I think I'd flip you off right now," Mikki stuttered, causing Kate to laugh loudly. Mikki fell silent for several more seconds, then rebounded. "Girl, I've had some bitches in my day, but nobody has talked to me with that kind of tone and caused me to cum as hard as you just did," Mikki sighed, breathing deeply.

Kate continued to giggle loudly. "I told you, I can be a bitch when I want," laughing some more. "Um, okay...I guess that means you're not mad at me?" Kate giggled. Mikki just stared back at her.

Slowly, Mikki raised to a sitting position, then slid into the water and down the steps until her shoulders were underwater. Kate swam around her, then stood and walked towards Mikki on the steps. Mikki stared at her, speechless. Kate sank in the water, approaching Mikki, then softly kissed her and backed away, looking into her eyes. Mikki took a deep breath, then smiled slightly.

After a few more seconds, Mikki opened her mouth. "That was incredible, Kate. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that...I can't explain it. My legs are still having aftershocks," Kate remained silent, smiling at Mikki with closed lips.

Kate looked at Mikki as she slowly regained her composure. "Damn. Now I do wish I had made a drink," Mikki remarked, making Kate chuckle slightly. Kate moved next to Mikki on the steps, leaning back on her arms. The two stayed there, half floating in the water, enjoying the sunshine and their new relationship, sharing a few moments of silence.

"What was that music you had on Friday?" Kate asked.

"Oh, that's Jay's playlist. He calls it "Deep Thought". He'll go into the theater once or twice a month and just listen...think...plan," she answered. "Whatever...it helps him relax. He says he gets ideas for projects. Hey, I guess it works," she added.

"I liked it. I mean, I wasn't really paying attention to the music at the time," Kate smirked and cleared her throat, alluding to having sex with Mikki while the playlist played.

Mikki chuckled. "Hang on," she said as she left the pool and went over to a box on a table near the hot tub. She pulled out a remote and pointed it at a screen covered by a cabinet with glass doors. Within a few seconds, the playlist started playing through an outdoor speaker system. Mikki adjusted the volume and returned to the pool. Kate couldn't keep her eyes off Mikki's naked, smooth body. "There," she said as she sat down.

"You didn't have to put the music on, Mikki," Kate said.

"Yes, I did. One; you commented favorably on it. Two; I like it, just as much as Jay likes it. Three; it's relaxing, is it not?" she asked looking at Kate with a slight smile. "A word of caution, Kate...this playlist is aptly named "Deep Thought". It will take your mind into deep, mellow places. It's good for thinking and making love; but we don't listen to this daily...just so you know," Mikki added looking across the pool, then back at Kate.

"Cool...thanks," Kate replied and kissed Mikki's cheek playfully, as M83's Wait began playing.

A calmness came over both women. They sat in the water on the steps, listening to the song; taking-in its mellow mood. Near the end of the song, Kate asked Mikki where Jay went this morning. Mikki stated Jay had flown to Phoenix for a few days to look at some land and buildings for sale.

"When was the last time Jay was home?" she asked.

"He was here Friday and Saturday, why?" Mikki answered.

"I don't know. Just curious," Kate pondered, scooping water over her shoulders.

"He came home about two hours after you left. He was in Memphis," Mikki shrugged. She then looked at Kate and again asked, "Why?"

"I don't know. Just wondering what kind of relationship, you have with him, I guess," Kate replied looking at Mikki, then looking at bushes beyond the pool.

Mikki sighed. "Oh, I get it. You think because of all of this," waving her hand towards the house, "you think Jay and I live separate lives?" she asked.

Kate looked at her suddenly, "No, Mikki...I just thought he's so busy...you know..."

"No, Kate; I don't know. Explain," Mikki sternly asked, looking into Kate's eyes. "Seriously, Kate. What do you think about Jay, me...Patterson Holding, Inc.?"

Kate started feeling foolish, but wasn't sure she'd said anything wrong. "I don't know, Mikki. I mean, you guys have all this money...Jay's a powerful man..."

"STOP! Kate. Please...just stop." Mikki interrupted in a serious tone, then paused. The silence was deafening. Finally, Mikki spoke after a noticeable deep breath. "It's okay. You're thinking like everyone else thinks about Jay. No biggie. Can I give you Jay's life in a few sentences? Please; I really think I need to," Mikki said in a more relaxed tone. Kate looked at her, but didn't answer.

"Kate, Jay became a millionaire a few weeks before age thirty. What many people don't know is as a kid, his family was dirt poor. The only reason he went to college is on scholarships and help from some kind people. In fact, he went to a very small school, not like me...and you, Kate," Mikki explained, maintaining eye contact with Kate.

"Kate. Jay doesn't even have a degree..." Mikki started.

"You just said he had scholarships and went to a small school," Kate interrupted.

"Yeh, I know. He didn't finish," Mikki replied.

"What? Why?" Kate asked looking at Mikki.

"You'll have to ask him, Kate. All I know is he couldn't stand going to school because someone, somewhere, so many years ago put in the minds of young people you need a degree to succeed. He couldn't see his family struggling when he was getting a piece of paper that he never believed he needed," she told Kate. "He told me his first three years in real estate were very painful; learning his way, making bad decisions...mistakes. He told me once...we were still dating...he thought leaving college was a mistake," Mikki paused, looking into the trees. "He thought about quitting; giving up on his dreams," she paused. "All he said he ever wanted to do was to make his parents proud. Give them a house...a nice car. He was never in real estate to 'get rich'," she said in air quotes. "Never quit, Kate. Taking 'Quitters Avenue' will never lead you to the places your heart...your mind...your dreams want to go."

Kate looked at Mikki, silently. Mikki fell silent, as well. Two beautiful, naked women; sitting on the steps in the water; contemplating life. Finally, Kate opened up.

"I remember, my swimming coach told us that pain is weakness leaving the body. Seems Jay is stronger because of those painful years, ya know?" Kate said looking into the water, then at Mikki.

Mikki looked at Kate, thinking of Kate's comment about pain. "Never thought about it in that way. Very inciteful, girl," she commented softly.

"Look at him now," Kate acknowledged. "A gazillionaire with no degree." Kate chuckled, making Mikki smile with a slight chuckle, too. More silence between them.

"I never knew exactly how much money he had until after our wedding...not that I cared. I fell in love with Jay, not his bank account. I still love him today just as much as I did when I married him, if not more. He loves me very much. We have a wonderful life together. We have no secrets. We have great sex. We have great friends," she said in a gentle tone, then pausing.

"Sorry," Kate whispered, looking away from Mikki.

"No...no, girl," Mikki replied in a firm tone. "Kate, never apologize for a legitimate misunderstanding; it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about. You didn't know. You had assumptions...wrong assumptions, but now you have the truth. I'm okay with that. Really," Mikki said, trying to sooth Kate's feelings.

12