All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 04'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Well written, but the story seems a bit empty, without direction and plot. There needs to be some conflict, and Kate's sometimes inner conflict seems a bit tame. Perhaps their growing relationship and the conflict that springs forth will carry this story to more interesting places. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a slow train disaster waiting to happen, she doesn’t respect her husband enough to tell him what she has done because she knows he won’t be ok with it

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

The first part of this chapter was much like the last chapter but the second part was quite good. She is still a deceitful, lying cheater so can she have redemption? I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's it time to stop reading this Lesbian slut whore story. This Lesbian slut does not love or respect men and certainly cares nothing for her husband. The writer states the Lesbian bitch "loves" her husband. No she doesn't. She couldn’t care less about her disrespected husband. I really hope the writer ends the sham of a marriage and then let's the Lesbian bitch fuck all the women she wants just let her husband find someone that actually loves men and isn't interested in being mega rich. And for the record rich people are rarely happy mega rich people are really never happy all they do is make more money and fuck people over.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 2 years ago

well part 4 was good,, different,, deep ,,, where is it going,, shes cheating on hubby,, but yes she loves him,, but i think she allso loves mikki , or deffinatley is in lust with mikki ,, its good writing, its subtle , its informative,, theres more to it than just cheating,, but at the end of the day . cheating is what it is, im loving this story, intriguing, mysterious, , looking forward to part 5, hope this crazy mixed up comment makes sense, thanks for sharing,

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

You tell us really good philosophical values ​​in your story. Morals, ethics, love, all things that make life really worthwhile. Only you let these things be told by two people, one of whom is a liar and a cheater. What are you preaching to us? While Mikki had an open conversation with Jay, Kate kept everything a secret from her husband. So what entitles her to speak about ethics and morals? She is cheating on him - nothing more can be said about it. Even if she does have a conversation with him at some point, she's a cheater. How do you justify that? Because you told us in the first chapter that she can be dominant in bed and that he, reluctantly but out of love for her, licks his semen out of her pussy? Eventually you'll tell us that Mark always wanted to be a cuckold and a slave. So whatever the cheater does is okay??!!

Your story is really very well told, and you certainly have a ""skill" in writing, but I have my doubts about the content!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More lesbian and non erotic than a lw story. Maybe even novella series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like good old Mark is about to be left out in the cold!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Again, beautiful story. However, Kate is setting herself and her marriage, up for a fall. Unless she finally decides to be honest with her husband, for once!

I'm such an arsehole, I thought the nice house would have hidden cameras set up, so that Mikki and Jay can both enjoy what has happened. Or that one day, Jay might just suddenly appear when the girls are a tad sozzled and want to join in, making it a threesome. That really will be cheating on Kate's part. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Wrong Category. Definitely Lesbian Sex; The Marriages Are Just Background Props.

But of course that would short cut Jay eventually fucking Kate into Nirvana, and maybe Mark too, in the ass? Of course Kate and Mikki already are fucking Mark in the ass, while discussing the philosophy of charity, generosity, compassion, stewardship, and normal human decency. Well, except for Mark and her marriage, fuck them like the stupid peasants they are. Have Kate throw Mark some mercy fucks and blow jobs, then go off to romance and soul-fuck the woman she met a few days ago who is now her universe, her soul mate, and her future. Guess the Martian Slut Ray is gender neutral.

Its a tedious and obnoxious cartoon, juxtapositioning virtue and generosity with betrayal and arrogance. Selfishness is its own justification, right? If Kate wants it, she must deserve it, in fact she's entitled to it. Past promises, vows, commitments, like rotten vegetables, to be discarded and forgotten. And the sooner the better, just look at Mikki's luscious cunt! All the while Mikki is touting the honesty and transparency of her own so called marriage, she is encouraging and facilitating the destruction of Kate's marriage. You should be embarrassed, but I suspect that sentiment is as foreign to you as fidelity and self respect. Can't wait to see how you try to turn this death of a marriage into a claim of new life and beginnings. Yeah, talk is cheap. Still, thanks for the effort.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

So, Mikki has been completely honest with Jay and told him everything that happened between her and Kate.

Kate on the other hand had all weekend with her husband, enjoyed herself, thinks she's more in love with him than ever yet didn't tell him about Mikki and as soon as he went golfing she ran off to continue her affair.

With all they talked about I'm surprised Mikki didn't ask her about what she's told her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good lesbian story for the LBGT category...weird how there's no tag for that, huh? 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two chapters, basically the same thing happening. Hopefully next chapter will move this more forward.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Interesting, but everyone knows but hubby who seems to barely get any facetime with the busy realtor….. can’t lead anywhere good once he is aware

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

So far this is really a lesbian story and not a typical LW. Not a bad story, but not the kind of story I look for in this grouping or am interested in.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
This series is going down hill fast for LW.

This one is not even worth 1 star I gave it.

Your writing is usually much better than this.

These should have been in Lesbian category unless you change the future ones.

Keep Writing I can't see you in a slump for a whole series.

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Legio is one fucked up individual. To give this shit five stars boggles the mind. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this should have come under lesbian lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the author should have warned the readers that this is many chapters and the first several will be introductory setting scene and titillating lesbian sex. What was written was written well. Surprisingly the long lesbian sex scenes were not really erotic or exciting. It was like necessary character development where it is for some reason important that the characters really enjoy eating fried chicken.

And one basic premise of the story just is not believable. Wealthy successful people / companies do not hire commercial real estate agents with the goal of teaching the agent the business. Kate was introduced as the agency’s best most talented agent. Now the story devolves to she is a hot woman desires by a lesbian sexual predator. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* to offset the idiots who think this is worth five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really loved this. Thank you. Omg people are quite knobby about the categories 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter is a repeat of previous chapter. Lets move it along. Down to 3 stars

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

So anon, you're 4 chapters into this and you're still reading and still complaining about what you're reading. You have some issues, some serious issues if you can't see how sad that is.

I find the writing to be superb. Lesbian sex scenes aren't all that big with me but human emotions are, regardless of gender. I'm in for the full ride. 5* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES