Commercial Sales Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate Demonstrates a New Talent.
5.2k words
3.93
7.2k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, Kate saw Mark off to work and enjoyed watching the morning news and drank her coffee. Around 8:30, she texted Mikki stating she was leaving soon. It took Kate about fifteen minutes longer to reach Mikki's due to an accident, but otherwise, her commute was uneventful.

Kate texted Mikki from the gate and waited for it to open. As usual, it did and she parked in her usual spot in the circular drive. She rang Mikki's doorbell and waited. Soon, her phone chimed. Mikki had texted her, "The door is unlocked. You work here...bitch", followed by some laughing emojis. Kate rolled her eyes and walked inside. She took off her shoes and headed to the kitchen finding Mikki smiling at her from the kitchen table, the research already opened in front of her. "Welcome, girl," Mikki greeted.

"Um, what are you doing? You started without me," Kate stated with concern.

"Damn it, girl. Would you relax? It's my house. I think I can do what I want, okay?" Mikki scoffed. "Seriously, Kate, you've shown Jay and me that you're a hard worker...trust me; you're fine," Mikki said, trying to relieve Kate's anxieties. "By the way, the gate code is 4992. Don't text me tomorrow asking me to let you in," Mikki added.

Kate nodded in understanding and put her keys and handbag on the counter, then took off the sweatshirt she'd worn due to the cool morning. Setting her laptop on the table, she went to the fridge and grabbed a water, then sat down at the table. Mikki looked at her. "What, no kiss, bitch?" staring firmly at Kate. Kate stared back at Mikki for a few seconds, not sure if Mikki was serious.

"Damn it, Mikki, geez," Kate nervously laughed, then moved over to Mikki where they shared a passionate kiss. "Sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to you...to, to this situation...whatever...ya know?" Kate sighed.

"I told you, I really, really like you and I miss you when you're not here," Mikki shared.

Kate thought for a few seconds. "Are...are we like...you know..."

"Girlfriends?" Mikki asked, interrupting. "Yes, I do kinda think of you as my girlfriend."

Kate sat silently thinking for a few seconds. "What exactly does that mean?" Kate asked.

Mikki stared at her. "Have you ever seen two or more girls at the same time?" Mikki asked.

"No," Kate answered.

"Keep it that way," Mikki replied in a stern voice, sounding like a warning.

Kate stared at her. Mikki stared back. "Look. I'm sharing you with Mark, just as you're sharing me with Jay. That's just the way it is," Mikki looked into Kate's eyes. "To me, you're my girlfriend," Mikki cautioned and paused. "I get it, this may be new to you. You don't have to think of me as a girlfriend, but I don't ever want to hear you've been eating other pussy," Mikki paused once more. "And finally, don't you ever fuck anyone other than Mark. That's not the way it works; you're married. You want strange cock; I have plenty of dildos from which to choose. You're married, period. Any questions?" Mikki asked.

Kate wasn't sure where this burst of stern talk came from in Mikki. Kate's silent stare forced Mikki to repeat herself. "Kate, seriously, I like you. I want you as my own. I know you're married and you have to do the married thing with Mark...am I being too forward or are you okay with this?" Mikki asked.

Again, Kate was taken aback with Mikki's directness. "Um, honestly, Mikki...I've never had a girlfriend before. It's even more confusing that I'm married...to a guy," she confided.

"Damn it, Kate; I'm not kidding about being exclusive with me and I'm not kidding about fucking around on Mark...okay? If another woman hits on you, you're off limits. Clear?" Mikki said with a tone leaving no doubt about Kate's bisexual life. "You're a beautiful woman. Don't tell me men don't hit on you all the time. You took vows with Mark. Don't let me find out you broke them," she warned.

Mikki paused. "I know...a tad irrational I'm telling you about being faithful to Mark when we fool around here. I don't want to say I'm not a hypocrite, but it is what it is; okay?" Mikki added.

Kate wasn't prepared for Mikki's little lecture. Kate was, however, surprised at Mikki's comments about being her girlfriend and not cheating on Mark. Kate drifted into deep thought momentarily. Just then, Mikki's phone chimed. Kate realized that particular chime was Jay's text tone, just as Kate had a special tone for Mark.

Mikki read Jay's text, then set her phone down. "Okay, let's get to work. We have a lot to discuss, plan and whatever," she said in a semi-serious tone then smiled brightly at Kate.

They worked on the research and started making plans for a building slated for renovation that Jay bought in the industrial district. He wants to turn it into luxury condos. "Kate, once the renovations are complete, Jay wants you to head the sales for those condos, but for the next few months, he wants you involved in the planning, renovation, design...all that stuff," she told her.

"Wait...what?" Kate said with surprise in her voice. "Mikki, have they begun to clear that old building?" Kate asked.

"Um, no...not yet," Mikki replied, looking through some papers.

Kate looked at her in disbelief. "They need to inspect it for safety, remove any hazmat, if needed...you know? It'll be seven...ten months, if not longer, before it's fully renovated and ready for sale. I'm not going to be here that long," she paused, looking at Mikki. Mikki stared back at her silently. "Wait, or am I?"

Mikki looked at Kate for a few seconds. "Kate...Jay and I spoke last night. You've impressed me a few times already. Jay was impressed by your concerns over Section Five. We want you to work for us," Mikki stated firmly, looking into her eyes.

Kate sat back in her chair, her mind spinning. "What about the agency? Does Matt know this? I mean, we just met last Thursday. Aren't you moving too quickly?" Kate asked.

Now, Mikki sat back in her chair, staring into Kate's eyes. "Kate; are you giving up on your dreams?"

"What? No. Wait; what dreams?" Kate asked in confusion.

Mikki leaned onto the table and put her chin on her hands, looking at Kate, then smiled. "Kate, Jay's giving you an opportunity to expand your knowledge, learn more about business; about real estate. You're not going to turn away...are you?"

Mikki's words hit Kate, causing her to pause briefly. "Geez, Mikki...no...of course not. I...I just didn't think I was leaving the agency," Kate explained.

"You're not, Kate," Mikki replied.

"What? You just said you wanted me working for..." Kate started.

"Jay made a deal with Matt," Mikki interrupted. "You're still with the agency during slow periods, you know, selling houses when you get the chance," Mikki told her. "Remember, Matt's worked with Jay before...they're old friends," she added with a sarcastic smile.

"Kate; listen to me," Mikki started. "As of today, Jay's giving you eight thousand a month, just because you aren't selling houses right now. We're also starting a 401K for you in our company. We'll max your contributions, based on what you've already put into any IRAs or 401Ks since January first. The only stipulation is you allow our fiduciary to manage your 401. You'll earn at least twenty percent more over the life of the 401 if you let a fiduciary manage your money versus managing it yourself," Mikki advised firmly.

Kate looked at Mikki in pure disbelief. "Really? Eight grand...a MONTH? For...for not selling anything? A 401K?" Kate asked, trying to comprehend Mikki and Jay's generosity.

"Well, if you do sell something, you also get a commission, but you still keep the four grand bi-weekly salary," Mikki informed her. "Kate, you're driving almost an hour to get here and an hour to get home, that's a lot of miles every day I ask you to come here. In a couple of weeks, you'll be asked to drive to City Hall occasionally and over to the industrial district. So, Jay's leasing you a Volvo. It's the safest car on the road. Jay wants you to drive it everywhere you go. Got it?" Mikki explained.

Kate looked at Mikki, her mouth half-opened, pausing, "Seriously?"

"Seriously," Mikki replied. "I'm taking you to the dealership this afternoon. The car Jay leases for you is yours to keep as long as you work here," she added. "Oh, and by the way, the car and insurance are on us, you pay for your own gas. Got it?" she quipped.

Kate was stunned. Her face said everything as she looked at Mikki. Mikki shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look at me, it's Jay's company. He makes these big decisions," she said, as Kate stared in a semi-comatose state of disbelief.

"Kate, please...relax. I told you; Jay's a giving person. You've already demonstrated your work ethic and some good business smarts. He wants to take care of you as long as you take care of him. By that, I mean, if the soil tests come back positive, you'll score huge points with him. Nobody on the team thought about that. Then again, I don't think there were any records of a chemical plant in Section Five," she explained.

Mikki continued. "There will be periods where nothing is happening. Jay's talking to Matt to make sure you stay current with some residential sales, you know, like you were doing before last week. Again, you're on salary with us. You keep any commissions from the agency and we're still paying you," Mikki confirmed.

Kate sat, staring at Mikki. "Mikki, I really appreciate this, but..."

"But what, girlfriend?" Mikki interrupted.

"Mikki, why are you doing this? Is it because of us? Because I've slept with you? Because you like me?"

Mikki laughed loudly. "Oh, hell no, girl! Don't take this the wrong way, but that would really make you my bitch," she told Kate. "Kate, this is real. You've earned this. All you have to do is continue showing Jay he didn't make a mistake with you," she confided. "And, in case you're wondering, if you and I quit seeing each other, you're still working for us, unless you want to quit. I mean, you can quit anytime. Stick with us...and we'll develop you into an even more savvy realtor. Are you in?" Mikki asked.

Kate looked away from Mikki, many thoughts crossing her mind. "Mikki?" Kate asked in deep thought. "I need to know, I mean it...I can't be true to myself if my employment here is tied romantically to you. Does that make sense?" Kate smirked, "You know I enjoy being with you...you know, romantically..."

"Kate, stop. Yes, I understand. I just told you...This has nothing to do with us. Jay and I are not doing this because of my sexual attraction to you. It has everything to do with you...your work ethic; your passion," Mikki stated in an understanding tone. "Please, don't worry, okay?" she soothingly offered. "Jay sees great potential in you...in your abilities. Trust me, Kate; Jay doesn't offer this kind of an opportunity to many people."

Kate sighed deeply, looking at Mikki, then looking at the stack of research on the table. Matt was right, this was her Willy Wonka golden ticket. Mikki looked at Kate as her mind tried to comprehend the generosity befallen upon her. Kate looked at Mikki as a tear slowly rolled down her cheek. "Thank you...seriously, Mikki," she softly acknowledged.

"Thank Jay; this is all his idea; mostly," Mikki answered, then asked with a touch of concern, "You okay, girlfriend?"

Kate laughed slightly. "Shit...yeh...happy tears; sorry," then laughed again, wiping her cheek and recovering.

Mikki smiled and stood, moving behind Kate, gently rubbing her shoulders. "Hey, girl...you're going to be fine. You're going to do well. Now, let's get back to work. We have to be at the dealership before two-thirty," she softly encouraged Kate.

The two went over the information and plans for the condos and the building slated for renovation. Mikki and Jay decided the condo renovation is Kate's first priority. Jay provided a member of his team to mentor Kate; answer questions, steer her to making the right decisions. When there wasn't much to do, she would return to residential sales, just as Mikki informed her.

On the return trip from the dealership, Kate was somewhat overwhelmed. "Mikki, really, thank you for the car," she said looking at her, then out her side window; fearing another emotional episode.

Mikki put her hand on Kate's thigh and patted her lovingly. "It's okay, girl. Tell Jay. He'll appreciate your sincerity," Mikki said, while quickly looking over at Kate, then back to the road.

Soon, they approached Mikki's gate. "Shit, what was that gate code again?" Kate asked.

Mikki chuckled as she keyed in the code. "Look at your phone, girlfriend. See the letters under the numbers?"

"Hang on...okay," she said, opening her phone's keypad.

"Four...has the letter I. Nine has the letters W and Y. Two has the letter C. If you can't remember 4992, remember 'I want your cum'," she told Kate with an obvious sexual overtone.

Kate's head snapped to look at Mikki, her mouth agape. "Oh my God, Mikki," she laughed, putting a hand to her face with some embarrassment. "You're so nasty," she added.

"Am I, girl? Really?" Mikki replied looking at Kate raising her eyebrows seductively as the gate opened. "Who tongued my ass, bitch?" Mikki added.

Red-faced, Kate looked at Mikki wide-eyed. "Who fingered my ass, bitch?" Kate replied, causing both women to laugh.

Mikki pulled into the garage and parked. They went into the kitchen where Mikki told Kate her day was complete. She needed to go home and do her homework regarding Mark's acceptance or denial of Kate's bisexuality. Tomorrow, the leased car would be driven to Kate's house in the morning. After that, she needed to come to the house and continue working.

Kate gave Mikki a long hug, trying not to get emotional over Jay's generosity. It wasn't just the car, but the salary, the continued agreement to sell houses; the opportunity. The women kissed at the front door. "Okay, see you tomorrow, sometime," Kate told Mikki.

"Don't forget that gate code, girlfriend," Mikki said with a grin. Kate rolled her eyes and shook her head, closing the door behind her.

The next morning, Kate texted Mikki stating the car had been delivered later than planned, but she was on her way. She arrived, entering the gate code; shaking her head with a smile. Kate parked and entered Mikki's house and walked to the kitchen. No sign of Mikki or the stack of research. "Mikki!" Kate called loudly.

"Down here, girl!" Mikki replied from the party room.

Kate headed downstairs to find Mikki had moved a wooden table near the bar. "Hey girlfriend," Mikki said with a bright smile; her arms opened for a hug. Kate smiled back and the women hugged tightly. Mikki stepped back, looking at Kate's somewhat tight t-shirt. "Damn girl, those are some bodacious titties," Mikki commented, smiling back at Kate, while quickly groping one with her right hand.

Kate gently swiped at Mikki's hand and gave her a blank stare, shaking her head. "Um, yeh, whatever. They haven't changed since you last sucked on them," Kate replied, rolling her eyes with a what-the-fuck smile.

"Hey, a girl likes what a girl likes," Mikki laughed as Kate looked at the table. "Okay, I moved our work space down here. We have a TV, music, a fireplace, the bar...I think it's a better working environment," Mikki told Kate. "Coke? Water? Coffee?"

"Okay, this works for me...No; water, please, if you don't mind, thanks," Kate answered, setting her keys and handbag on the bar, then putting her laptop on the table and taking a seat with her back to the sliding doors, the fireplace to her right, the stairs and bar to her left.

Kate pulled the notebook marked "CONDO" over to her. She then noticed a set of floor plans tucked between the cover and first page. Mikki must have added them after she left yesterday. She opened the blueprints and started studying them. Mikki poured herself a lemonade behind the bar and returned with Kate's bottle water; setting the drinks on the table and taking a seat.

Kate studied the blueprints for several minutes, then grabbed her phone from her handbag and opened her calculator after sitting back down at the table. Mikki watched with curiosity, her chin in her hand. Kate started thumping numbers into her calculator.

"What are you doing?" Mikki asked.

"Working on a hunch; you'll see," Kate replied, looking at the blueprints.

After a few more minutes, Mikki asked, "Music?"

"Sure," Kate responded, opening the water, still looking at the plans.

"What are you in the mood for?" Mikki asked.

"Surprise me," Kate replied before taking a swig of water, then began looking at the material again. Mikki went to the bar and grabbed the controller, choosing Jay's "Hip-Hop" playlist.

The speakers softly came to life with Rapper's Delight within a few seconds.

"No waaaaay," Kate's face lit up, looking at Mikki. She immediately started keeping time with her head as her body swayed to the beat in her chair. "Oh my God, Mikki...awesome! I haven't heard this in for-eh-verrrr."

Mikki approached the table, taking in the show Kate was putting on, dancing in her chair. Little did Mikki know; the show was just getting started. Kate softly began rapping as the lyrics started, returning her focus to the plans and calculator.

"I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie. To the hip hip hop-a you don't stop the rock - It to the bang-bang boogie, say up jump the boogie. To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat..."

Mikki slowly sat down, trying not to laugh, keeping her eyes glued on Kate's performance. Kate continued rapping; her head buried in the plans, body grooving in her chair. Kate was oblivious to Mikki staring at her. Kate didn't miss a word; didn't miss a beat as her head and body moved. Amazingly, it appeared Kate's attention remained glued to whatever she was doing with the calculator and blueprints.

Mikki almost lost it when Kate's face contorted and eyebrows furled to the lyrics, "I gon' do it, I gon' do it, I gon' do it, do it, do it". Kate then raising her hands slightly, swaying as she rapped, "Just throw your hands up in the air and party hardy like you just don't care..." Mikki watched for a bit longer, trying to keep a straight face.

"Kate. Kate...Kate!" Mikki said raising her voice, trying to bring Kate out of her musical theatrics.

Kate looked up at Mikki. "What?"

Mikki smiling back at her. "Jay wants to say 'hi'," she said as her eyes looked beyond Kate.

Kate turned in her seat, seeing Jay a few feet behind her, then quickly turned back around to the table, putting her elbows on the table; face in her hands, "Oh my God," Kate sighed with embarrassment and sat silently; the music continuing. Her hands pivoted open, as if they were gates on her face, glaring at Mikki and mouthed 'damn you bitch' as she simultaneously curled her index, ring and pinky fingers of both hands towards Mikki, leaving only her two middle fingers showing; a definite non-verbal message.

Mikki hadn't told Kate Jay was home. Mikki smiled broadly. Kate's red face left her hands and turned towards a smiling Jay. "Jay...I...I'm so sorry," she tried to explain.

Jay smiled with his lips closed and gave a gentle wave to Kate, taking in the situation. In the few seconds she looked at Jay, she saw his handsome face, dressed impeccably in a navy sport coat, powder blue Oxford, khaki pants and no tie.

"What's to be sorry about? I had no idea you could rap...especially to an oldie," he smiled; chuckling. Kate pivoted in her chair again, glaring at Mikki; filled with embarrassment.

"Don't look at me; I didn't tell you to start rapping," Mikki shrugged; laughing.

Kate felt Jay's hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing her, hearing him chuckle.

"Oh, my God...how long...when did you get here?" she asked, her face back in her hands.

"Um, let me see. I came down the stairs about the time of M-A-S, a T-E-R, a G with a double E," Jay semi-rapped, causing Kate to finally allow the embarrassingly comedic episode to run its course as she chuckled into her hands; Mikki and Jay laughing with her.

12