All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 09'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; For God's sake, why is she crying, with the loser gone, Kate is going to be much, much happier. Nine parts and all he's done is moan and bitch, personally I would have kicked his arse out long ago. She can now live her life and have a successful career without the wimp.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

There is room for more, please continue.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Well, Mark finally drew a line in the sand and grew a backbone. Kate hadn't really stopped her "affair" with Mikki: just toned down the sex. So, what did she expect. Cheating is still cheating. Her early background as being bi-sexual is not the issue. It was that she had been cheating. The fact that it was with a woman doesn't make it ok!

Mark was correct. Kate working even more closely with Mikki and Jay would probably have led to a threesome some drunken night. Again, Mark misses out.

Plus, the family issue is important. Kate is no longer a "spring chicken" at 34 and by the time she is hitting 38 or so, she may change her mind completely and not want children. Mark had been clear that he really wanted children by the time Kate hit 30... and it hadn't happened.

Great writing. Now we get to see the next actions taken. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Skank Is Free To Spread STD's Across the Globe. Hurray, hurray, she's free from oppression and can be the planet's bicycle now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Certainly hope the author is going to leave the story like this!!! Unfortunately this is happening a lot recently. Don't know if it's lazy authors or they just enjoy pimping their readers. Hoping for another chapter.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Did we read the same story anonymus? How much pain can a guy endure? Like he said, Kate was only looking out for herself. She has an affair with someone else and expects Mark to just accept it. I actually glad that Mark made the decision to leave, there was nothing in their marriage left other than pain because of Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nine parts and the husband did nothing but moan and bitch? Nine parts and the husband was a minor bit player in her life behind her new girlfriend and her new boss. Nine pages of sex and only the first one involved the husband . Good on him for walking away.

Yes, she’s entitled to live her own life, follow her dreams and have the sex life she’s want… but so is he.

Thumper311Thumper311almost 2 years ago

The first few chapters were really good, then the story has gotten mundane. If it continues forward hope she gets involved with Jay, why limit herself to just the wife.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Okay well Kate can in theory get everything she wants. She will be a single woman with a high paying job. And she will be free to get with Mikki without the cheating. She can even get with Jay now. So all is good in Kates world. Hopefully the ex husband will find happiness with someone else. And hopefully forget about his ex-wife. But RM its your story do as you will.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp crap - especially after he thought he might be able to deal with her bisexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would still like Mark to ask Kate the following? 1) After 11-years of you (supposedly) not having a bi-sexual affair...why now? 2) Who instigated the tryst? 3) Was it only one heated moment or several times? 4) When did it first occur...asking about her professionalism after finding out it happened at their first meeting? 5) If you pledge your 'sole' loyalty to me and if we were to get back together, how do I know it won't happen again or what about Jay and others getting involved? 6) Would you be open to me seeing other women when you are with Mikki...quid pro quo?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

What bisexual people don’t ever seem to grasp in these circumstances is, it doesn’t matter if you’re bi or straight. You straight up had an affair. You lied, cheated, betrayed. Being bi is just your justification but it’s a cheap excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Piss poor incomplete ending - 1* - previous chapters were very entertaining.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Gay o straight cheating is cheating and if you are doin thatyou have no real marriage

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

I was wondering when the topic of children would become an issue.

She can keep telling herself that Mark is intolerant, but she proved herself a liar, a cheat, and not trustworthy.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I can accept that she held back her bisexuality and her affair befor the marriage. There are still a lot of intolerant people out there.

But as soon as she started her affair with Mikki she should have told Mark everything and wait for his decision before she cultured her affair. Then there would have been a much better chance for Mark to accept it.

After Mikki there was no way she could put her bisexuality back into the bottle.

As for children, she lost her way to a family even before Mikki. Her career became more important. She might love Mark more than Mikki but it seems she loves her career more than Mark.

Sad ending but I still see the possibility for a reconciliation - yes I'm romantic and always hope for a happy ending.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop PLUS bi, what, more could a husband ask for? I slogged thru 2 pages then scrolled to the end here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES