Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 03

Story Info
Videographer's Big Cock became a Big Hit in the neighborhood.
10.9k words
4.87
6.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

Just a sequel to part two, again total fiction, and all characters are over 18. Did my best at editing and proofing, but some mistakes are likely. I am not a professional writer I just have stories to tell. If you are nit-picky, you might want to look for another story. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated!

________________________________________

After the last video I made for and with David and June. I had a surprise romp with Cindy my neighbor on the other side. I did not have much but small talk from any of them for a while. I did notice that Cindy and June's friendship seemed to expand after that. Mostly Cindy at June's place.

I felt left out until I heard from June. She admitted that Cindy and she were having a heated relationship. She said both of them have not been getting enough from their often absent spouses. In the absence of hetero sex with their husbands, they lost control one afternoon while drinking wine and talking about it.

"You were at least partially the cause for us going after each other. Our drinking led us to confess that we had both enjoyed your big cock."

She went on to describe in detail how that led them to discover the joys of a 69 with a person with a pussy.

"I think we both had some sexual feelings for each other to cause us to do that. I think the fact that we ended up naked with our heads between each other's legs proved that. We started the night by just having a couple of drinks while talking, but we had a couple too many more and ended up goofy drunk. After our confession about you, we got naked to compare our vaginas, something crazy I know. I pointed out a part I liked on hers, and she did the same on mine, but we did it with the tip of our tongues. You do crazy things when you combine sexual attraction, nudity, booze, and let's not forget, us being horny as hell. After a few of these sessions, we added some dildo play to it. We then decided that we still craved real cock. We decided that we should seek out a large one to share. I think you know where this is going."

"I hope I do, but sleeping with one neighbor is dangerous, adding another is fucking insane."

Thinking about having them together was exciting but also something I should have given some thought to. It doubles the chance of one of the spouses catching on.

So it was proposed by June, "We thought about the danger, but both our husbands travel a lot for work. We have been mostly getting together when we are sure they are both gone for more than a couple of days. Let's just get to the point first before we discuss it anymore. Do you mind being used as our sexual slave? I can't deny that your age, your more than ample package, and your skill in using it are not the biggest draw. I will get to the point though, do you want to fuck both of us younger women at once or not?"

"I want to fuck somebody for sure, since you guys have been doing so much with each other, all I have had is the vision of you two in my head to jerk off to. Actually fucking both of you at once would be the fulfillment of a dream I have not even had yet."

"Well, it could be a while until she and I have a chance according to our husband's schedules. Both are due to get back tomorrow. But since it's early in the day, and you seem in need, I could come over later and fuck you silly tonight?"

Well, I did not turn that down, she was coming between 8 and 9, I told her to just come in, and I would leave the slider open.

I was excited and was sitting in my lounger in my summer garb, workout shorts only. At about 8:30, I heard the door, and I shimmied out of my shorts, as I had a hardon I wanted to show off to June. I figured June needed to know what she had been missing. As I was doing that and I heard the door slide closed, and some giggling. Then before I could process that, the two of them appeared naked at the archway to my great room.

"Our nudeness was a dare, by the looks of your erection, yours looks the cause was just plain horniness. We came from our houses carrying our clothes. Cindy did not want to wait for her husband for a fuck or neither did I, they are usually tired from traveling, and that would make us have to wait another day to fuck them. Do you want to jump us, or do you want to watch us girls go at it first.?"

"Watchyou two? Oh fuck yeah, I am always into something new. I had an awkward threesome many years ago, but it was not an FFM with some Bi-action. I hope it is OK with you that I play with myself as I watch. I know it might look weird, an older guy playing with his cock. It's just that I know I will not be able to keep from touching myself seeing you two sex pots with your heads in each other's pussy."

They did not bother answering me, we were all nude and ready for action, so they just commenced kissing right there, serious kissing. I threw down a quilt and they were rolling around making out then. June was soon over top of Cindy, she left her mouth and was down to her neck, and working her way to those C-Cup breasts of hers. They are just so young and perky. June was nibbling on them but much more tenderly than a guy would I am sure.

This was my first time observing two women, and I don't think I could have a better pair to watch. I just could not keep my hands off my goods. So there I was sitting in my chair for the show, and pulling on my pud, as I was hard as hell. They were too busy with each other to even notice I thought. I was so taken in by the show I was getting. I had very little experience seeing even a man and a woman making love. They did many of the same things minus a penis but did them in such a tender fashion.

June still did not rush on her way down to Cindy's honey pot, her belly button was her next to last stop before then. I was enjoying working my knob with my fingers, but it felt so good I was in danger of getting off to soon. So I swicthed to, and was doing my best to just edge when I saw Cindy get into one of those positions that only a gymnast could. She could not just spread her legs like when she was with me, she was in a ball with her feet behind her head to give her sweet pussy to June. This just naturally opened up her slit and showed her hole. I was fighting a losing battle. I was then enjoying the show but suffering from a throbbing hard cock that wanted a pussy, and not my hand. I thought about leaving the room, but their sex was like watching a train wreck, you can't stop watching it.

June grabbed the ball that was was Cindy's body in her gymnastic pose, and dove in, her ass and pussy were in the air. She put a hand on each side of Cindy's labia and opened up her hole to get it ready for her exploration. I am a sucker for that kind of view inside a young pussy, and I just had to join in. It was my place and in front of me that they chose to engage each other, so why not? She had Cindy purring right away licking, and sticking her tongue in her pussy hole. So Junes wonderful ass was on display and available to me. So I got behind June and took he by her thighs and did the same thing to her pussy. Soon I was in a contest mode, I wanted to get June off before she could get young Cindy off. I thought I was good, I had been told so by both of them. But if they were telling the truth, they meant I was good for a male. You don't get in a contest with a female when it comes to eating pussy, they have one, and you don't.

When Cindy got off, she could no longer hold her position. She was prone her legs spread one on each side of June. June was first to speak, well, yell.

"Now it is my turn to get off, no more licking, Fuck me, Daddy, stick that big fat cock in me and fuck me hard."

I did, she had her fine ass and pussy in the air and ready then, and Cindy moved her ass next to hers, I had two young asses lined up in front of me. This was the scene I should have been using while jacking off, I was going to have to get it on video sometime. So I wasted no more time just taking in the visual part of it, and I started taking turns with them. I was full of Viagra, so I did not even have to aim my big cock with my hand. I was so stiff I just moved back and forth from hole to hole and rammed my big knob in them. I was getting into it, and so were they. I was giving them a few deep strokes each when I looked up and saw June's husband Dave standing in the archway, still in his business suit. He looked a little shocked, he did not know what to make of what he was seeing. I mean it is not like he didn't watch me fuck his wife before, but this time it was not with his consent or knowledge. Now I was there in front of Cindy and June with my hard cock out and covered with their juices. I did not know what was about to go down, but whatever did, I would be facing it with a hard cock.

There we were the three of us, well now the four of us and it was up to June, his wife, to address this situation.

"Well Dave, I would say it was not what you think, but what you're seeing is pretty much what we have been doing with Carl. So I will just fess up. I think you have suspected Cindy and I had something going, we have not been trying to hide the fact that we have become close. That said, I have not opened up to you that she and I have had a bi-sexual thing going. We love each others pussy's but both still love Carl's cock, and that is why we are here, we wanted his big one inside us. We did our best to be quiet and sneak in the back door already nude. We found Carl ready with the big cock we desired, it was in his hands and ready for a woman.

You and Cindy's Mark have been gone a lot, and she and I have been eating at each other's "Y" and getting each other off. Tonight we decided we just had to have a cock, and as you can see, Carl's needed some pussy."

"Well I know you did not expect me, but I got a flight at the last minute. I could not find you, so I walked over here on a hunch, it's not like I don't know how horny you get when I am gone more than a night or two. Imagine what I thought when I saw women's clothes on Carl's back deck. Some I recognized as yours. I guess you don't need me right away, you got both a pussy and a large dick to use. I can go or I can watch I guess. It's kind of hard to leave a scene like this, my dick is hard from what I've seen already."

"Cindy who did not know Dave very well spoke. "Well Dave, if you are up to it, I like having strange cock, if it is all right with June that is."

"He is all yours, Cindy, help him get out of those clothes. I rarely see him fuck other women, it will be a good experience for me."

So this was pretty strange, but I was glad no one seemed pissed off. Dave seemed pretty happy when a young nude Cindy got to his boxers, and pulled them down to see a hard cock. She wasted no time grabbing his ass and taking said hard cock in her mouth. I stayed right there on the floor, and June scooted back between my legs. I put my arms around her and could feel my dick in between her butt cheeks as we watched young Cindy suck her husbands cock. Dave might play the role of cuck sometimes, but he is not a wimpy guy, and Cindy is a young conquest for even him. He is pretty fit, I have found myself admiring his body at times, for no other reason than remembering when I looked more like him. I think all guys my age start doing that as we age, it has little if anything to do with our sexuality.

Cindy being tiny I think is what made him lift her by her butt cheeks as she put her arms around his neck. They were not but a couple of feet in front of me and June where Dave was fucking Cindy standing up. His fucking her made me no longer worry about being able to fuck June when it was our turn, my cock was sure ready. This was as manly as I had seen him, he is a stud when in the right situation. I did not plan on lifting June, but I was going to try to show off in some way. Again I felt like I was living a dream, was I watching the neighbor fuck another neighbor in front of his wife and me. Oh, and did I mention my dick had somehow found itself partway in her anus. I was not causing it, it was her moving around until her butt hole was touching my knob, then pushing against it.

It was so surreal seeing Dave's butt cheeks clench every stroke, and his balls swinging as he did his best to pound the little minx. It is not easy to do in that position, and she is so demanding because of her young age, and her needs. I had done it, but years ago. She wears me out just fucking her in missionary. Dave could only go so long and he had to sit her down on the floor, and he sat her down, and I mean right in front of us. He now had little Cindy's legs up, it had to have shocked him when she tucked them behind her head. I am sure like me he did not know she was a gymnast before they started fucking. We had a ringside seat again as we watched him try to please her, and her responding well.

"Oh Dave, yours is only the second strange dick I have had since I have been married, and I love it. Fuck my little pussy hard, don't worry about hurting me, I might be Tiny but I can take it. Just look at Carl's big cock. I have to tell him to step it up too, but after the first time he fucked me, I did care that much if I ever had sex with my husband again!"

What happened next was even stranger than how this all started. Cindy was reaching for my cock, so June scooted up and relinquished her possession. Cindy pulled on it until I scooted over to let her turn her head and suck it. So she had a dick in her pussy and one that just came out of her friend's ass in her mouth. Not that unusual in a threesome, but we were a foursome now.

Things were about to get crazy. I then watched June dip her fingers out of her dripping pussy, and worked three of her coated fingers in David's asshole. He was loving it too, "Oh Yeah June fuck your husband, work that prostate of mine. I will give this petite young lady a cumshot to beat all cumshots. More fingers, and Carl, if you grab my balls and squeeze them when I cum it will make my cumshot even more epic for me."

So I did, not sure why, and it was a reach, but I just went with the flow of the foursome!

I had my dick in Cindy's mouth, and a hand cupping Dave's balls waiting for his cue. He was fucking howling is the only way to describe the noises he was making, and when he said now, I squeezed, maybe too hard I thought. But maybe my hard squeeze was trumped by June's fingering, if not fisting his ass. Cindy did not realize it, nor did I, but she was about to get two loads. He came, and I came, both making strange noises. Then she had cum running out of the sides of her mouth, and running out of her pussy as she lay prostrate on the floor. I guess we all ended up that way on our backs, with the two cocks sticking up in the air. We were both still hard, I did not lose my erection, but figured I might have little if anything to give June if she wanted to go, and she did. At least I knew I could keep a hardon with 100mg of Viagra in me.

Cindy was done, fulfilled I guess, we wore her out. I did not know where she went until my security light went on, it caught our attention, and we saw her walking by my window, the light illuminating her hot little body. She was walking to her house, nude, and she left her clothes on my deck. I guess she was too tired to dress, it made me wonder if any neighbors were observing these two younger women coming in and out of my house, sometimes dressed, other times with not a stitch on. Now we were three again.

Dave told June it was her choice as to what she wanted. She blew my mind, I thought she was teasing, she wanted to sit on Dave's face, as I got behind her and fucked her in the ass. She said my knob in her ass earlier had her craving a good anal fucking. It is not that it did not sound kind of fun, it was just crazy. But we did it, or we tried was a better description.

She was on his face leaning over and jerking his cock, I was behind her ass and his head. Dave was already at work in her pussy when I asked him if I could slide my cock in there to get some lube. I mean his tongue was already in there, but he welcomed my cock there too!

When I did slide it in, I could feel his tongue on my balls, and I don't mean incidentally, he tickled them with the tip of his tongue. What could I say, your balls do not recognize sex when it comes to the tip of a tongue. I might have led him on when I asked him if I could enter the hole his tongue was in.

I did not hesitate to go for her anus, I was plenty hard and had enough of her juices on my knob and shaft. Oh did it feel good in there, anal fucking was not something I had done in years. Once I was in I went slow waiting for her anus to adjust enough for the size of my cock. It was slow working it in but I loved the way it felt. I did not want to get deep though, she was happy with me just going in a couple of inches. So I stroked her like that until she said, just go down to my pussy when you're ready to go hard for your shot. It was when I did change holes that I realized Dave was involved again, who else was in a position to hold my ass cheeks and suck my balls. I was starting to worry about what he was thinking. This is not the first time we were together and he pulled a Bi act on me. He had already licked my cock clean after I fucked her for a video we had shot. I admit it felt so good that time, when he finished with my knob I was hard again.

What could I do, I was in her pussy so I started pounding it. That did not stop what he was doing, but now he was just using his tongue on my balls and shaft as I continued to push my cock in and out of her. I can't lie and say I did not like the feel of it, especially when I shot my load in her. My cock had to be coated with my cum when I pulled out, and it was just hanging there as I held her by her waist. Before I could move away Dave had my cock in his mouth and was cleaning it off. I guess he remembered what it did to me the last time, and he curled my toes as he mouthed my knob. But it sunk in then, the woman I had fucked husband, was no longer just playing, he was sucking my cock.

I never had a male other than a physician even hold my balls, but I had butt, and pussy fucked his wife so I guess he had some rights to do something with the tool that was used. I liked the feel of it, but was not comfortable having a guy suck my cock in front of his wife. I don't know what his end game was, would he have taken a cumshot if I had some to give? His wife had some of my cum on her pussy he could have, so I pulled away and rolled off to get my cock out of his way. It worked, I just laid there and got my breath as he ate the pie I left in her pussy. I guess that confirms that he is a cuck, one that is willing to go Bi as well. I just did not want him to get the idea that my cock and balls are fair game for him. I guess I am old-fashioned, I was not totally comfortable with the thought of it.

We all three ended up stretched out on the floor again, I was beat, and I had nothing left.

I loved the session we had but was concerned that since this had escalated, he would expect the depth of it again. Despite the feeling I got during it, the depth of it was a one-time experience for me. I had no desire to reciprocate, the curiosity I had as a teen to find out what a cock in my mouth would feel like went away years ago.

Nothing that happened stopped me from wanting more action with them. I just had to draw some lines to inform them of my limits. But I was not 100 percent sure what they were yet.

I decided to tell June my feelings the next chance I got, and she agreed to let David know I was not comfortable with some of his participation. She said he handled it well, that he is not gay, and occasional acts of bi-sexuality were purely a choice he had always told her.

"He said your cock is just too much to pass on. He liked mouthing your manhood, and that your balls were the first ones he ever sucked. Not sure if that makes you feel better?"

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers