Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had dinner one night at their place and all three discussed it again but briefly. He confirmed that he would never do anything like that without clearing it with me. Then he dropped a bomb. He said he sure wished I would allow it to happen again though. He said I liked the feel of your cock in my mouth. He said me squeezing my balls felt so good, he wondered what it would be like to take my shot while June sucked his balls."

It was too much to think about, I just dropped it after I told them again, that I would have to think long and hard about it. I also added that I did not want to lose the two of them as friends.

I decided to cool it with them for a while and maybe it would be forgotten. I liked my cock being desired by the two girls, but having a guy desire it was too much.

I decided while the three of us took a break, I still wanted to do something with neighbor Cindy. She was not busy with June, so how could we pass on each other.

Cindy and I did become regular lovers, she was much more daring than June. She did not have to be talked into outdoor sex, she had crazy ideas of her own, and I had to veto some of them. She had me meet her at a park, it was a state park that was quite large. We went hiking and fucked on the trail, not right off of it, I mean right on the trail. She was so daring, she wanted the thrill of someone catching and maybe watching us. We also fucked in some picnic shelters after the hike, they were not being used. We were so into it that we did not notice, but another couple came along and was using the other end of it for the same purpose. We both ended up with our dates over a table, and watching each other. Gutsy of them, but I guess it was good to know we were not the only crazy people around. Another time we rented a boat and almost tipped it over during a wild fuck in the middle of a busy lake.

Cindy go the idea to got to a carnival she went to as a kid, well it used to be one. Carnivals travel, this one was now stationary, more of an amusement park in its last days. As rides got too bad to fix, they would sell or scrap them. The result was less rides, and big open spaces between them. She had gone there as a child and thought it might be a good place to pull off some risky public sex.

What came down was an evening and that turned out to be a public sex event to beat all others at that point. She blew me on the Ferris wheel to get it started. It was located on what used to be the midway, but now not very active, and at this time of night just a route to and from the parking area. She did it topless, only covering herself when we were close to the bottom. With all the lights on the wheel, we thought we had to be seen. We eventually were the only ones on it when the carny brought us down. That was when it escalated into such a crazy believe it or not evening. I guess I will share it with you.

The Carny that operated the ride came over to let us out, we were the only ones on it that late. When he opened the gate of the bench with a big smile on his face. Cindy got my attention and nodded, it was the signal to look at him closer. She noticed, and then I did too, that his penis was pretty hard, and completely out of his shorts, it was big and hard, sticking up quite far above the waistband.

I was shocked, but then again I had just been dick out and blown on his Ferris wheel by a topless woman, he must have seen some of it. I looked over at the partial cage where he operated the ride from. As a videographer I saw a rudimentary camera on the tin roof on top, the rest of the cage was just wire mesh. He did not bother to try to put his cock away, so I asked him about the camera setup mostly for something to say in the weird situation we were in.

He said, "The camera is how I can tell if something is wrong up at the top where I can't see. It's a basic camera and does not record, but I see some interesting things going on. I also have had all kinds of things thrown at me, that explains why they put the cage with the roof on it around the controls. I was told it became a thing amongst teen boys to see if they could piss far enough off the side of the bench to reach the operator. They still do that, the roof is often wet in good weather, and I have to clean the lens every day. I have even seen evidence of semen, causing me to watch even closer. Yep, some guys wanted to see if they could reach it as they jerked off and ejaculated from the ride."

If you are wondering why my cock is out, and you got a long ride. All that was because I was enjoying the show, blow jobs are not often seen, and even more rare is full-blown sex. There is space for it on the benches though, the benches are plenty wide, but few have tried it. I almost missed your show, I thought you were father and daughter and did not watch right away. I have to say sorry for that, I looked at you closer, and based on the fact she had your cock in her mouth I felt you likely weren't related, so I jerked off but did not have time to finish."

"Hope I am not embarrassing you, but you were the first to take things that far as an exhibitionist couple, and me being one too, as well as being a voyeur makes this boring job less dull. If you could see me better from up there, you would have seen these shorts around my ankles, and me jerking off during your ride. The exhibitionist part of me loved it too. Hence, I was having a hard time getting my boner back in my shorts, and decided, what the hell after what you two had shown me, why not just come over with it out, I like to be seen too. Sorry if it is offensive, but Just having it out here in front of fellow flashers right now is a thrill enough to keep it hard."

"I will make you a deal since you like being seen as much as I do. We close soon and nobody seems to be riding, most people have left or are getting their last ride or game in. How about a free ride? This time I can stop the wheel at the top and you two could fuck if you like and get a real thrill. I would get a thrill too if I could watch, and this time finish jerking off down here. It would be between you two and me, there is only a slight chance someone on the mid-way would happen to look up to see you from a distance. But that would be quite a thrill, wouldn't it?

I was weary of it, as his mentioning his camera was not recording made me skeptical, but it was clear it was an old camera. I could tell Cindy wanted to do this in front of him. Carnys have bad reputations, but he did look clean-cut. We talked some more, and he told us this was just a summer job from college. He confesses to being a voyeur, and that he likes to jerk off while operating the ride and viewing the camera shots. He said he always wanted to do it nude. I was not surprised, as he was pretty gutsy having his dick out in front of us. Truth was, he was more likely to be seen than we would be, he did not have much visual cover, and was closer to the midway to where he jerked off shorts down. I had a feeling he would probably would do it nude there this time. He was partially visible from the wheel and nude, meaning she would likely see him better. I think that was part of the reason Cindy wanted to do it.

Cindy I was finding out lived a sheltered life as a child, and maybe married too young. She also is a strong-willed young lady. She liked this young man, she found him very attractive, and with charm and honesty. I think the fact that his young cock looked like a rival to mine interested her too. She just had to do it this, with and for him, and just I gave in. We were secured in the ride, and by the time we reached the top, she was naked, and I was from the waist down.

It did feel both dangerous and thrilling to try to fuck up there. She wanted to prove I think that even though she surrendered to being a housewife, she still had some wildness in her. She wanted this young man to see as much as possible of her and hung out over the side so his view might be better. Being seen was only part of the danger, we knew that. The other danger was more from us balancing in the swing half-naked and worrying about falling out. She was not happy with me being partly dressed. I gave in, and we were both nude, and she was letting her tits hang down for him. We were not just naked for him, and anyone else walking by that was lucky enough to look up and see. It was past my limits, but I was with a young girl. There is no fool like an old fool.

I think she thought he was cute, I admit, he was not a bad-looking guy. Being a video guy, I did try to stage us so in addition to him seeing her breasts hanging out, the cam shot might include enough of the bench to include a view of her pussy with my cock in it.

If anyone would have told me I would get naked on a Ferris wheel and fuck a naked 20-something for a thrill. Not to mention for the operator to have something to jerk off to. I would have called them crazy!

But it was us that were crazy, and I am glad we did it. It did turn out to be thrilling, I was glad I gave in, fucking then cumming on her ass was hot. Even my cum shot this time was more intense knowing we were being watched by a stranger, or maybe strangers.

He started the wheel back up to let us down. I managed to get dressed before he came to open the gate on the swing for us to get out. Cindy was so worked up, that when she saw he was nude, she would not dress, she was going to wait for him to open our safety bar that way. I was impressed to see him come over to let us out not just naked, but still sporting a boner. It was one to the likes of I would have to take a pill to get. He knew he was fit, six-pack and all, a fat guy would not have done it. Oh to be young, hung, fit, with that kind of a boner, and be willing to show your whole body to strangers in public. I would settle for young.

Cindy told him, "I see you're still hard, I appreciate you standing nude out in the open so I could see you standing there jerking that big cock of yours. Then you bringing your hard cock over here so I could see it close up is just mind-blowing. I was amazed I could see it as well as I could from up there. I figured you had to be hung, and I was right. I wanted to surprise you, but we both had the same idea. I could not see a cumshot from there, did you get off?"

He said, "No, I was close but I wanted to see you close up, and see if you would go over the booth and watch me finish. You can see, just watching and jerking was not enough to cure my excitement."

He said that as he boldly held what was now confirmed was a large cock in his hand. "I figure if you turned me down, I could hurry over there still nude, and get off from memory. You are giving me a pretty good view of your pussy sitting here like that."

She responded by putting a foot up on the bench to open her labia for him. The view was not missed by him.

He again asked her, "If you want to see me jerk off close up, maybe your partner can be on the lookout and you can come back with me as I get off just for you. Like you, I too crave that. I am an exhibitionist but this is new, I never even had an opportunity to purposely jerk off for a stranger I had a conversation with. It is usually from a distance, and they try to avoid me."

I could see that Cindy was turned on, and what I already knew about her probably wanted to do more than watch him. I can't compete with youth in some ways. Even though I just dropped a load in her at the top of the Ferris wheel. She wanted a bigger thrill, she was young, but he was younger than her, and quite a stud compared to what I had seen of her husband.

I was not prepared, but yet not so surprised at what she proposed. She told him, "I'm in, and if you would like the help, I am willing to at least suck your dick to get you started. But I don't want to hide to do it. That way we can both fulfill some of our exhibitionist desires. I always wanted to be nude in public while having some type of sex with a stranger. This is my hung older neighbor, and as you had seen, my occasional fuck buddy. I am sure he won't mind if he can watch me do it. I will suck you off right where we are, and let you cum on my tits."

We were not that far from the midway, and he boldly walked out in the middle of it. Now he was just showing off, he stood there nude and looked up and down the strip with few people on it, and quite a distance away. Then he said, "Looks fairly clear right now, some people will eventually pass this way and see us, but not many, fuck it, I have to do it. To just get off with a stranger as hot as you would be worth it, I would be a fool to pass on that."

Now I was their personal voyeur and a lookout. I was OK with it, as I also had a ringside seat. I too would have been a fool to not want to see Cindy suck his cock, then him cumming on her. These were two fine specimens reminding me of my youth standing there nude in the open doing live porn for me. This thrill could exceed the ones I get with my other neighbor and husband when I am filming them fucking. The only difference is I usually get to join them.

I had a good view because of a bright light meant to allow him to see to load and unload the wheel. That view it gave me came with a cost. It was hard being a lookout when all you want to do is watch. I could not get over how her young near-perfect female body, was even hotter when it was next to a male body with the same qualities. I could barely remember my body being close to his fitness-wise, I guess because it never was that good.

I had to concede his cock may have been thicker too. I would think he would not have to jerk off much, but I did at his age, I was not good at picking up girls for casual sex. They started their show with her sucking his cock. With the light for help, I could see she had fingers in herself. She was squatting as she did, so mostly her head and ass was showing. She lifted his cock to suck his balls and confirmed his length, his knob was at the top of her forehead.

Once he was plenty hard from her work, he stroked it right in front of her. It was what he promised. She liked it and turned and bent over backward to give him a view of her pussy from behind. She decided to grab the railing then so she could lean while sticking her ass and pussy out. He took that as an invitation, and I'm sure it was. He did not hesitate to touch his knob against her opening to test the waters. When she reached back and spread her cheeks he took that as a yes. Then he entered her pussy and started stroking her. I fulfilled my job as a lookout as much as I could, but this was a hot show.

On my next look back I could see clearly that he was burying his cock deep in her. I could see his tight ball sack hit her ass. People were starting to walk by as it was even closer to closing time. Most were on the other side of the midway, so there was some distance. I saw a couple of them take a second look, but probably could not believe what they were seeing. I probably should have taken some kind of action to let them know it was getting dangerous. But this was what they wanted, and I was enjoying the fact that they came close to getting a bigger audience than just me.

After they passed, I could not take my eyes off them. He had pulled out, and he was soon on his knees eating her out. Two young perfect specimens of their sex having sex right there in the open. That was when I heard voices and looked back to see that a couple walking on our side had stopped, but laid back to at least try to figure out what was going down. I was watching my date getting her pussy eaten out by a stranger just off the midway and was now watching it with another young couple. I could not imagine if it was me, walking down a midway and just seeing two people nude, let alone a male eating his partner's pussy. Would I have stopped and watched, yeah, if they did not want to be watched they would not have been doing it in the open.

This had to be the most daring thing they had ever seen when it came to public sex. It was for me and I have been around longer than any of them. I wished I did not have to be on the lookout, just what I saw had me wanting to at least pull out my cock and take care of myself. But at my age, I was not as crazy as them about showing off my aging body. I only had my large cock left to be proud of. You have to be beyond crazy to do this kind of shit.

Cindy seemed to be enjoying it, I started to worry about her cries of joy getting more attention from others. How could I blame her for taking this opportunity? What was the chance of running across another person with the same insane kinks as yours, and willing to join you in them?

When it comes to sex, don't kid yourself, women can think very much like a man. I was so into watching I forgot my job again. When I did remember it was too late.

Another couple with even more courage was closer, pretty much right behind me. This couple was also young, they could not have been there long. But long enough that he had his arms around her, and had pushed up her top to expose her tits to join in the fun. They looked at me like they were expecting me to ward them off, but why would I? They were enjoying what they were seeing, and she had some nice tits now exposed. They looked like they were about to have their own thing going. He was certainly not worried about me seeing him grope his date. They were a young couple who looked in love, well let's just go with lust for sure. I understood why they stopped, a scene like this would stop any non-puritan, it kept me from doing my job of the watchman.

Cindy and the Carny had moved on, I am not sure if they spotted the couple, but they were putting on quite a show. Cindy was leaning against the rail with her leg up, as he fucked her some more. I think since she was turned around so his dick going in and out of her could be seen, she likely had seen them and informed him of the couples watching. The next view was of him now holding Cindy up by her butt cheeks and fucking her from the side was too good to miss. We had a better side view of his cock going in and out as his balls were swinging. This scene must have inspired them to go all out too. Cindy was not trying to stifle her sounds, and I can say it was quite an erotic fuck as well for the first public one I had ever seen. So much better than when I filmed June and her husband fucking.

Both couple's eyes were glued on the show Cindy and her Carny were putting on, and so were mine. The one couple seemed to want to watch only and were almost out of my peripheral vision. I told the couple close to me, "I can see you are as taken with this show as I am. Don't worry about me, you can watch from here, but if you want to do more than grope each other, feel free to move forward and get what little cover my body is creating. I will resume my job as a lookout which I seem to have failed at, so no promises. To put things bluntly, I am not leaving until I see a cumshot."

They looked at me funny, but moved past me, but not by a lot, still closer to me than to Cindy and the Carny. Now I had them to watch too. The view I had of them was partly a side and rear one. She had been wearing a modern version of a tube top. It was off and tossed to the side. Her rather large breasts were now totally exposed as he felt them up.

He looked to be trying to push down her shorts, she made a weak argument that someone might come. I was right there, what was I, chopped liver?

No, I was just the harmless old man again I guess. Once she gave in, his hands had a hold of the band of her short denim shorts. Not only were they short, they were skin tight. They did look like they were sprayed on. They looked tailored to every curve of her bottom, her individual perfectly contoured butt cheeks and camel toe were featured.

They were too tight to push down, but he managed to unbutton them and pull down her fly. I think that was the only way he had room to push his hands down the front of them. He must have reached her honey pot, and she was turned on by then. She seemed less hesitant. Maybe even eager to give in to more, and lose them too. She had to realize they were now part of a show for us, me and the couple still watching that is. I was fixated on her breasts, but soon I was going to see even more of her. Having his hands down her pants, and by her reactions, fingering her was not enough. He started sliding not just her shorts, but what looked like a thong as well down.