Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have had her past good judgment with him, she seemed all for it. He pulled the front, as she reached back and pushed them down. She revealed most of her own ass, so he took that as her OK, and pushed them and her thong the rest of the way down to reveal her pussy too. She was not a good actress, she tried to act embarrassed when he exposed all of her young body. She did not fool me, if she was embarrassed she would not have stepped out of them or kicked them over with her top. Then was willing to stand there nude in front of me. It was obvious she wanted to be admired, as her nude posture pushed her tits out as far as she could for us, especially for me. She was proud of them and had a right to be, they were big but not overly, and were very firm.

He now had her pushed up against the portable barrier, on the other side of the opening of the ride. Now I could watch both couples, but again not being much of a lookout. I had never been in a situation as bold as this, with four crazies. I had a hard time believing my eyes. I guess I learned from the public sex I have had, that once you get nude in public your adrenaline starts flowing, and you lose more of your judgment, once you starting having sex even more leaves you. Now that he had her nude and displaying herself, he was not going to be denied, so in another move pushed down his shorts, and lost his shirt. Now we had two nude couples, one couple already fucking, and the other now nude and getting ready to do something to each other.

The new couple both looked so turned on from seeing the Carny and my date, they prepared to join in. They were about to put on a show for me and the other voyeur couple. I had a ringside seat to this performance, I just knew it would be good. The guy was naked, but not quite hard, she was turned on as well, and they were ready to join this show. I guess it takes one crazy couple to start something like this, then others are more willing to join.

His early 20s cock was now pressed against her as he wrapped his arms around her, her breasts pressed against his chest. He seemed to have his hands on her down on her ass, as she had her hand down in front of his cock. She had to work to get it as hard as mine used to get at his age from just a stiff breeze, at that point, mine had become pretty hard too. He was a gentleman and grabbed his shirt he had hung on the barrier, and put it down for her, it was for her knees of course. Then she keeled and started sucking his cock. It was a mouthful, as any cock is, but I have to say that his cock did match his stature. He was a thin guy, with a thin cock, yes he was average in length, but lacking in girth. I noticed and when she was not looking up at him, she was looking at me and my bulge.

I was so worked up from Cindy's actions with the Carny, and now seeing her suck his cock that I was extremely turned on. I was the older guy watching as the two couples had sex. This new girl was checking this old dudes bulge out. I don't think it was interest in anything more than why my cock looked so big. She was doing her best to show herself to me and get my reaction to her body and the blow job she was giving. The midway was pretty clear now, and I was not that needed so much as a lookout.

I guess I still had some macho in me, I sure was turned on. So I decided to give this girl more than a glimpse of what a real cock is, it was hard and ready. I undid my shorts, and pulled them and my boxers down, let them drop, and let the monster out. I looked at what the girl had in her mouth, then down at mine, and could not help but be being proud to out-gun this guy and let this girl know I was not just a harmless old guy. I was not sure about my shirt at my age, but I lost it too, so why not with all the better nudity I was not going to stand out. I was now nude with the rest of them and had a hand full of my cock, and the next time she looked at me, she seemed to admire the big hog in my hand.

This young girl was so surprised she lost her concentration and pulled back and his cock was just hanging there for a few seconds. Long enough for them both to look at me, the old guy, and check out my cock as I started stroking it. I guess I could say I was just returning the favor, but was really letting them all know that this old man was not just hung, but still virile at his age. It must have had an effect on both of them seeing the size of it. When she got back to his dick she had to get it fully erect again.

I was no longer the lookout, I was part of the show, but I was trying not to miss any action these two younger couples had going. I could see the new one was not always looking at her date, they both were catching glimpses of me jerking. The checked out Cindy and the Carny as they had changed positions and continued to fuck like rabbits. None of us could help but look at the Carny's big cock going in and out of Cindy's bald pussy, what red-blooded man could pass up on that view. I have to concede, the Carny had me beat some size-wise. His fit body had to have the big-titted girl envious of Cindy.

In my case, I knew her interest was purely in my cock, not my body. I was going back and forth looking at Cindy and this new girl, both naked and giving or receiving pleasure as I stood there nude and stroked myself. I was so glad I failed to warn them when these couples came along. I would have never dreamed any would even watch, let alone join. I was maybe more surprised at myself that I was willing to join as well.

Things got hotter when she then let go of his cock. She wanted his cock in her pussy just like Cindy wanted the Carny's. She wasted no time as he almost lost his erection once already. She glanced at me again, then got up and leaned on the guard rail and stuck out that bubble ass of hers that I was only a few feet away from her pussy and ass when he shoved his cock inside it. I stood by displaying my cock in case he had a failure and she needed me. It was just a dream that she would, but I liked having it.

I did not know where to look, but I went with the close-up, and a little from the side. Looking down at her tits swinging back and forth as he pumped her pussy. I had a ringside seat to watch two hot young couples fucking. Despite his lack of girth, she seemed happy with Jeff's work, Yes, I then knew his name after she said, "Oh Jeff this is so bad, we are naked and on display fucking with, and for all these people, especially this old stud! But he is so fucking big, I don't care about his age, I would fuck him if I got a chance!"

Yes, she called me a stud, she also mentioned a crowd. I did not want to look, but I did see from my peripheral vision, we had added a couple more to our crowd and had a small gathering. I don't get tired of being called a stud like I do being called the nice old guy with a big dick. I wondered why she said she would fuck me, but I am glad she did. It made me less self-conscious of my older body.

He didn't forget to pull his slender cock out of her, his tiny balls were then sitting on her ass, and his member pointed up her ass like a gun. Before he could grab it to finish, he found he didn't need to. It was a loaded gun that fired prematurely, his shot went clear up to and settled on her back. Most of his spunk was there, little was on her ass, and there was plenty of room for it, she did have a world-class ass I was drawn to. He made his second gallant move when he wiped her clean with his tee. I seized the opportunity to help her back up. Yes, this dirty old man with his dick sticking out got to feel a little side boob as he steadied her on her feet. As soon as she got her footing, she pulled me down and gave me a kiss that rivaled any I had seen her give her date. She also had a hand on my cock.

She shocked me when she looked at him, then followed that look with a "That was a good fuck Jeff, but this is one hard, and might I say big cock, I am going to help him get off too."

Then she told me, "Jeff and I are not lovers, we are just in this for the wild sex, so he won't mind. He would not deprive me of a cock like yours."

So my aged, but large cock came through for me again. He didn't seem to mind, as when she reached for his shirt he gave it to her. He had to know it was for her knees. I was about to be pleased and looked down to see her mouth ready for my knob. I liked the view but wanted to get off. She took as much as she could, and I was starting to move it in and out of her mouth. She was not a rookie, she knew what I wanted.

"Oh Daddy, your so big, fuck my mouth, Daddy, it's OK, then maybe you can finish the fuck that was too short. My pussy wants some of your big cock too."

It did not take long until she was ready for it in her pussy. I had to look at him again to make sure she was right about his feelings. He never dressed, but was just watching and stroking himself slowly trying to get his cock back up. I guess I can say he looked like a cuck. I checked his reaction again when I put my knob against her hole, he seemed to like seeing me have to push hard to enter her, and the sigh she made when I did.

"Oh Fuck Yeah Daddy, your thick cock feels so good, I am so glad we stopped to watch. It is so hot getting my biggest cock ever, and in front of my fuck buddy, and some strangers. Now, Fuck me Hard!"

I did, and it felt so good, and I too like the idea that I was not only fucking a young, and complete stranger but that we had drawn a small crowd with this public fuck show. This scene was so surreal, not something that could show up in my wildest dreams. All this time without sex after my wife passed, and in the last year I had taken on two young girls as lovers, and was about to fuck a third in front of a small crowd.

It felt so good and tight, and I think she felt that way too. My newest fuck buddy and I were going at it as we watched Cindy take the Carny's load. From what I could see, Cindy chanced to take his cumshot inside her, and without a condom. She just had to do that one last crazy thing for me, fuck a carny without protection.

It was then I could better see the others that joined, but they watched from a longer distance, they had to figure it was some type of video stunt for Tik-Tok. I kept going, and she and I were now the feature of this public fuck. I figured it was time to go for my "O", and I did not even ask, I busted my nut in her, and was pretty proud of what the old man just did in front of a crowd. It was over, and her man was cleaning her up. I was not sure if she got off, but she was pretty flushed so I think she did. She was insatiable, and she took her man on again. She was back on her knees trying to bring some life back to his penis. I am sure she wanted to fuck again.

I did not intend to stay and watch, they had the crowd's attention now, so I pulled up my shorts, then was buys helping Cindy dress. She was fucked out, worn out, and his fresh cum was still running out of her and down her leg. He was as thoughtful as the other guy, still nude he boldly rushed over with a clean shop rag from his work space and cleaned her up as I helped her dress. Some of our audience did not stay for the other couples encore, and started leaving. But they now had the Carny's full attention as Cindy and started toward the parking area.

I only looked back once and was shocked to see the girl I had just fucked still sucking her date's cock, but it was the Carny that was fucking her. I might have stayed to watch that. Oh to be young again, and know what I do now.

On our way to the car, we spotted what I was pretty sure was the other voyeur couple that watched most of it but had not participated. He had her stripped down and was fucking her as she leaned over the trunk of their car trying not to be seen. My money is on that being them.

When we got to, and in our car I told Cindy that she was out of my league. She just smiled, and said, you did pretty well for yourself too. Regardless she said she was going to make up for it on the way home. I did my best to keep my eyes on the road as she pulled off both her top that I had just helped her put on. Then she crawled over and pulled my shorts down far enough to get to my cock. I was a little concerned as my hardons don't come as quickly as they used to. I had a hard time concentrating on driving with a topless Cindy sucking my cock on the way home. All in all, it was a great night, just not the kind you could tell just anybody about, or you would not be believed. You would also likely be labeled as a dirty-minded yarn teller who was full of himself when it came to his manhood.

I just know that sooner or later I am going to be home alone and in need of a memory to masturbate to. I have a feeling this night will be one of my favorite reruns.