Commit

Story Info
This session takes commitment.
2.5k words
4.22
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another string of shifts completed, you excitedly walk to your car. You smile as you recall that today is the day you get release. Edging yourself for the past two days has you to the point of bursting. You nearly went too far with the most recent session this morning, however, you managed to breathe and maintain control. The after effect of that edging session has been on your mind all day up until this point. You are giddy with excitement as you unlock your car, taking one last look around to ensure no one else is near. The lock clicks as you situate yourself within the driver seat. A devious thought crosses your mind. You unfasten and remove your bra, hastily shoving it into your bag. Your free nipples feel the cool air and the brush of the material over their tips. The moisture of your pussy spreads between your lips as you pinch and tweak your sensitive nipples. The risqué nature of the act fits nicely with the events you have planned for later. The material of your top continues to tease your hardened nubs, and your intermittent pinching sends little jolts of pleasure to your clit. You enjoy the look of your nipples through your top, and think how hot it would be to take a picture to surprise someone with. With this thought in mind, you buckle in and begin the drive home.

You find yourself fidgeting constantly as you begin to notice how wet your pussy has become. You nervously check to see if you are soaking through your bottoms, and thankfully, not quite yet. Teasing your nipples for the drive home has gotten your mind focused on one thing, the orgasm you crave. You pull into your garage and close the garage door behind you. The aroma of your arousal is now noticeable through your thin attire. You hurry through the door and into your home, excited for the session that is to come. You discard your clothes at the entryway, only wearing your panties as you stride down the hall. A small shiver runs through you as you turn the tap to start your ritual hot shower.

By now, a small wet spot has formed over the crotch of your panties. You carefully test the temperature of the shower. Hot, but not too hot. The heat will nicely sensitize all those points of pleasure that you crave. You languidly step in and let the water cascade over your naked form. Rivulets of water travel over toned shoulders, abs, and ass. You cannot help but to you're your cheeks a squeeze and a playful smack. Carefully, you shampoo your hair, the scent carrying you away from the stresses of the day. The slippery nature reminds you of the ever-present nag of your arousal and you cannot help but to run your fingers up to your nipples and massage both breasts. You scratch your nipples, cherishing the contrast of that sharp sensation, reminding you of your task for later. As your hands travel lower, you notice that a drop of arousal has travelled from within your pussy is now slowly leaking down your leg. A glance to your crotch confirms the telltale strand that connects your finger to your nether lips. A finger slides easily along the length of your slit, eased by the moisture within. Your finger slides further back, teasing your tight back hole ever so lightly, but retreats forward to your clit. A few pressured strokes causes your breath to catch, but you remove your hand so as not to get carried away. You smile as you insert your finger deep within your mouth and swirl your tongue around your digit, tasting your lust. You lather up and take care to give your pussy and ass a good scrub, the roughness of the cloth causing you grit your teeth in pleasure. Slowly you rinse off, towel dry and head to your room. Soon you will be able to get the release you crave.

Nervousness begins to creep into your psyche as you remind yourself of what is to come. You steel your resolve, knowing how much you enjoy giving up control. If only you could find someone to take control of you, guide your release, and satisfy the carnal desires you harbor. Several inconsistent partners have been fun, but they have been selfish, more interested in getting off than giving you your finish. These partners always leave you unsatisfied, and wanting more. You know your body best, and your body rewards you as such. You silently hope to one day find that person who can pleasure you in the ways that you desire, own you, and drive you insane with lust.

Casually, you toss your used towel aside and stroll about your room in your purest form. You can feel your pussy sliding against itself, and you cannot help but to take a swipe with your finger to sample your arousal between your fingertips. There is a full-length mirror that faces your bed, and you eye it warily. It makes your nervous, but you know what you must do. You carefully place your pillow on your bed to face the mirror and alongside it your favorite vibrator. Your phone is placed next to the pillow as well. You are about to begin.

You take a breath as you fold your pillow in half and straddle it on the bed while facing your reflection. As you get comfortable over the pillow, you feel the smooth fabric meet your slick opening. You know that seeing yourself in the mirror is a test of your self-confidence and self-appreciation. With a final check that your items are within reach, you then allow yourself to succumb to control.

Face your mirror in all your glory. Absorb the sexiness of your figure into your mind's eye. Look into your eyes, at your face, at your lips. Appreciate the beauty of your nakedness and that of your womanly features. Feel the pressure and friction of pillow upon your pussy. Massage your tits and begin to slowly grind your hips. Keep your eyes open. Make the material slide over your clit, creating the sensations that drive you mad. Forward and back. Forward and back. Imagine you are riding a partner and seducing them. Twist and pull your nipples. Keep looking at yourself in the mirror and do not avert your gaze. You are putting on a show for yourself. Use your desire to motivate your movements. Moan and whimper convincingly. Bring one hand down and begin to slowly rub your clit as you grind on the pillow. Spread your nectar over your pussy. Let your gyrations create the friction as you feel your orgasm build. Keep pinching your nipples with your free hand. No cumming yet.

Build your orgasm until you are near the point of no return. Feel the heat of orgasm grow stronger. Keep your hips moving like a good girl. Stroke yourself right to the edge, now, stop. Freeze. Feel your pussy pulsate and your knees wanting to close around the pillow. Breathe. Control your edge. Fight the urge to push yourself into orgasm, revel in your desperation to cum. Feel the sweat beginning to dampen your skin as your effort to cum continues. Think of how badly you want it. Allow your urge to orgasm to subside, then slowly, begin again. This will not be easy, but this is what you want. Plead with your hungry eyes and voice. Beg the room for permission to cum. Admire your desperate form and the contrast it has to your normally alpha exterior. Feel your pussy clench involuntarily as your clit becomes sensitized to your ministrations.

The two days of edging has taken its toll on your mind. Focus on your orgasm and what you are willing to do to obtain it. What kind of commitment are you willing to make to be allowed orgasm? Offer it out loud. Offer your mouth, your ass, or any and every part of you. You offer everything to be granted permission to push yourself to orgasm. Keep grinding. Keep stroking your clit. Moan loudly enough that someone in the next room could hear your need. Verbalize everything. Say how badly you want to cum, how much you need it. Feel the pleasure build again. Bring your orgasm to another edge then stop.

At this point your panting has become ragged and your face is a look of pure desperation. Your mouth hangs open as you struggle to hold your orgasm at bay. Your hair now sticks to your back and your breasts and your chest heaves. Your gingerly play with your nipples, not wanting that stimulation to be the reason you fail. You want to cry because you are so close. Your orgasm is all you are able to think about. The pleading eyes of your wanton reflection stare back at you as you begin to twitch from edging. Your pussy leaks uncontrollably, searching for that tiny bit of pressure that would push you into the abyss of orgasm. Breathe. You know what you will need to commit to in order to be allowed to orgasm. You eye the wand style vibrator and your phone sitting next to you.

Immediately begin to grind and finger your clit when you are far enough from the edge. You know that you will be made to beg. The sound of your voice cracking with desire is when you know that you are ready to commit. Set your phone timer to one minute as you near the edge yet again. Keep your knees apart as you feel your orgasm approach. The burning in your legs reminds you of the sexy performance you are putting on. Feel your sweat start to drip as you continue your grinding. Think about the pleasure that this orgasm will bring. How sweet this release will be. You are doing well. You can make it. You have been so patient and so obedient. Bring yourself closer and closer to the edge. When you are right at the brink, stop.

A small whimper and sob escape you as you struggle to maintain composure. Your hips move involuntarily, wanting to fuck your hand and pillow. You shift to remove all stimulation from your pussy, fearful that any contact will push you over. Your desperation is now audible. Your pleading voice is cracking as you say, "please" repeatedly. Tears are welling up as you offer up every aspect of your body. You cannot help but admire your glistening reflection, chest heaving, breaths coming in gasps as you struggle to maintain control. You can do it. You are such a good girl. You know what you need to do and with trembling fingers you adjust the timer of your phone to 3 minutes. The dread and delicious lust of the situation is overwhelming. It will be a difficult task but you want this orgasm. You understand what you will commit to in order to be allowed release. The figure in the mirror confirms your resolve. The pleasure from your nipple stimulation keeps you teetering as you slowly come back down.

Set the vibrator between your clit and the pillow. It fits tightly beneath your body weight. You know that the vibrations emitted by your toy can be intimidating but you want this. This is your final task. You will be allowed to cum, but when you do, you will keep your clit positioned on the vibrator like a good girl. It will be intense. This is your commitment. Slowly grind yourself on the head of the vibrator. Enjoy the difference in sensation it provides in comparison to your fingers. After one minute of grinding, turn it on to low. Keep your clit on the vibrator and keep up your gyrations. Feel the vibrations throughout your ass and pussy.

Keep your poor clit and the pleasure it brings solely in your mind. Now beg. How bad do you want it? Are you willing to punish your clit to be allowed to cum? You know you get sensitive after orgasm but how badly do you desire permission? Have you been an obedient, good girl? Feel your orgasm approach. Hold it at bay and out loud, you will count down backwards from 10. Keep your eyes open and maintain eye contact with your reflection. Admire how sexy you look when you cum. When you hit zero, you will be allowed to cum. You will scream, "thank you" when it consumes you. At the start of your orgasm, you will switch the vibrator to high at the start of your orgasm and start the timer. Let the walls hear your release. Do not hold back. You will let your body twitch and squirm, as you will give every part of your being to your pleasure. Now you are ready to be allowed to cum.

Begin to count down. Out loud. Feel yourself approaching the cliff of orgasm. Hold it as long as you can. Convince the room you need it. Zero. Now, let it happen. Feel your body quiver and shake. Scream, moan, and cry out. Let the vibrations stimulate you to an orgasm unlike any other. Orgasm like you deserve to. Switch the vibrator to high and start your timer. Feel the waves deep within your pussy. The unrelenting vibrations will torture your clit as you writhe in ecstasy. Relish the pleasure you have waited several tortuous days for. Your poor clit will get what it desires. Keep looking at your reflection, keep saying thank you. As the sensitivity builds, your screams of gratitude transition to undertones of pleading. Beg for it to stop. This is the deal. You will cum as many times as you can until the timer sounds. You will fulfill your commitment by maintaining the vibrator on your clit as you fight through the hypersensitivity. Your reflection is astounding. You are the image of lust. Your mouth hangs open, skin shining, reflexively thrusting your hips as you succumb to the control. The moans you emit seem otherworldly. Your poor clit screams with pleasure as more waves of orgasms build and crash over you. Wave after wave of orgasm torture you until the ring of the timer cuts through the fog of your orgasm. Now you are allowed to switch off the vibrator. Whisper, "Thank you."

Twitches continue even as the vibrator sits quietly between your legs. The aftershocks are impressive. Your resolve remained steadfast for the duration of the timer. You did well. Take in your reflection in the mirror. Notice your proud smile, your satisfied expression. Knead your breasts and stroke your nipples as you slowly grind in your post-orgasmic haze. Lightly stroke your red and swollen pussy. Taste your girl cum and suck your fingers deep. Juices are everywhere. This is the type of satisfaction you crave. To be controlled and well used. The kind of satisfaction that only a special type of person can provide for you.

You will now clean your toy and pillow. Proceed to another hot shower and massage the soreness from your limbs. Take some time to stretch. The exertion of the session leaves you exhausted yet your spirit is now content. Drink a tall glass of water before climbing into bed to rest. As you close your eyes in exhaustion, you will smile and quietly say, "thank you."

Good girl.