Communicate

Story Info
Wife become hotwife... there was no other way.
4.6k words
3.6
20.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very fortunate to get home when I did. I needed extra time to take a long shower where I reviewed the activities of the day... of which I had many. I got a promotion at work. I had sex with my boss. Oh, you didn't expect that one right off the top. Sorry, that's how I roll these days. You see I am now a full-fledged... card carrying... anklet wearing, hotwife.

I have a husband that works his ass off for us every day. Whatever he wants, I go out of my way to give him. Why, you ask? Well, he's special. You may or may not agree, but it's the only thing we have found that works for us. That may change, but for now I'm just going to enjoy my new freedom.

Just last night we were lying in bed, and I told him all about his friend, Frank. I call him Frankie, but he should just be called Stud.

I lay there, facing my husband, with my arm propping my head up to look him directly in his eyes. I was very gently, massaging my husband's cock between us. It was soft, but I had every intention of getting it hard as the barrel on his shotgun. It might be cold steel now, but it will soon be flaming hot.

You see, my husband isn't always able to "get it up." That's why we have a special relationship with Frank, along with maybe a few of my husband's other special friends. Maybe I should call them MY special friends too.

"Your buddy Frank called this morning...." I whispered with a sexy trill in my voice.

"Oh, and what did Frank have to say?" Hubby grinned a naughty grin.

"He wanted to know what I was wearing..."

"And what did you tell him?"

I leaned forward whispering through moistened lips. "I told him I was wearing a smile."

"And what did he have to say to that?"

"He said he had something he wanted to put between my lips."

The cock in my hand was very definitely beginning to react to my confession.

"And what did you say to that?"

I leaned closer to my husband's ear and kissed his ear lobe. Then I and ran my tongue inside and slowly exhaled. "I told him to come on over and I would see if I could get all of it my mouth."

"Did he come?" He paused. "Maybe I should ask if he came?"

"Yes... and yes he did, and I swallowed every drop."

That was the end of my confession. Because at this point passion overcame my husband. There was kissing and licking of my body. There was the first orgasm with his finger going back and forth inside me and a tongue licking and sucking my clit. We twisted and turned till we were locked into a sweet sexual sixty-nine.

Concentrating on pleasing him was difficult, but when he lifted his body up to enter me, I had exactly what I had been needing from him. I needed his passion, his body, his mind... most of all his love.

Exhausted, we both rolled over to gaze at the ceiling fan. It mixed the aroma of love in the air. It mixed the emotions of what was happening in our lives. You see.... our lives are not the normal every day, pick up the kids from school. My husband had a problem and after many visits to his shrink this is now normal for us.

"When are you going to see Frank again?" My husband asked between his gasping for air.

"When do you want me to see him?" I asked.

"Soon, I hope...." was his breathless response.

Not every wife in town gets a response like that from their husband. But it does happen. And if you are a woman who has a husband like mine. Just let me say... we are, and I mean WE, are the luckiest wives ever to strap on an apron.

It's not really very complicated. There was someone, back on the day you got married, that said to you. "The key is communication. As long as you communicate with each other, you'll be happy forever." I don't know about forever, but we sure are happy right now.

There are people that probably live right next door to you that play the same games you play. They have their friends, and you have yours. Unless you let them know, all's right with the world, or something like that.

My husband and I have been married fourteen years. I'm the office manager at my job. What I do is unimportant. But what my husband does has a lot to do with our story. Please note, I said "our" story.

Hubby, as I will call him, is a first responder. That means when you are running away from danger screaming. He forgets all about his family and is running toward your disaster to protect your family. And he does this while dragging along the needed tools and training designed to keep you safe. Well, it doesn't always work out.

Now that I got that off my chest, you might better understand why my hubby and I "play" the game.

It started about four years ago. Hubby gave me a "see you later" kiss and I gave him the same as we both left the house for work. Little did I know it was going to be three weeks before we ever did our little routine again.

You see, hubby ended up in a situation no one was prepared for, and he ended up in the hospital for three days, and at home in bed for another week. Then he had to go through all that, "are you ready to go back to work stuff."

Neither of us gave it too much thought, but there were things going on that left us unprepared.

The first thing was his temper. In all the years we had been together, he never showed any sign of a bad temper. What messed with me was if I brought it up, he would get even more upset.

Ever since the event (we'll just leave it at calling it "the event"). We hadn't been intimate, at all. He was saying things like he had a tough day. The shrink he was seeing two days a week was giving him a hard time. He even feigned being sick (vomit and all).

Then one night after showers and all the rigmarole people go through before bed, he asked me a question I wasn't ready for. "Of all of our friends.... which one would you like to go to bed with if you had the chance?"

I was so shocked I sat straight up in the bed. Even in the dark, lit only by a night light beside the bed. "Why in the hell would you ask me that?" In all the time we had been married that was one question that never crossed my mind. But it certainly was now part of his thinking.

I'm not a prude by any stretch of imagination. But this was toothpaste that couldn't be put back in the tube. I just stared at the silhouette of this man pretending to be my husband. "What brought this on?" I asked.

"Nothing.... nothing. Just forget I said anything."

But the cat was out of the bag. Hubby and I had not done the deed in quite some time. So, as shocking an idea it was, it was an attempt to communicate; and I just might get laid.

I reached for the light on my side of the bed and touched it. Surprise...! There was one of the absolutely ugliest women in the world looking back at my Husband. I took my mask off (the one that keeps me from having bags under my eyes), grabbed a handful of tissues from the stand and wiped off a ton of goo that keeps my skin clear and clean. Shook my head to fluff up my hair and stared directly into the eyes of the love of my life and spoke the words. "Let's talk."

He resisted at first, then he asked me to turn out the light. When the room went dark, I felt hands and arms around me. "Are you ready to hear this?"

You couldn't believe how excited I was when I felt those scratchy man-hands slide around my waist and move up to my breasts. "Go ahead, intrigue me with your words, my hero."

"Then why don't you answer my question." He whispered.

I could feel his cock between us, resting on my hip. It was soft and lifeless.

"What did you ask? Oh yeah, you wanted to know which one of our friends I would go to bed with?" I began flashing pictures of our male friends through my mind. I decided he couldn't be serious, so I came up with the name of one of our female friends. When I said her name, his hands began to ease his grip on my waist. At that second in my life, I realized my husband was serious. "Oh, I said. You want to know what male friend of ours makes my panties wet?" His touch changed. The change was almost imperceptible, but I did feel it.

"Son of a bitch," I thought. I had to come up with something. If not, I might as well go back in the bathroom and put that crap back on my face. "Let me think...." Trying desperately to decide if I wanted to play his silly game. Finally, "Jeff Thompson! That's who makes my panties wet." I paused, then said. "Your turn.... Who makes your dick hard?"

That was not what he wanted to hear. He released his grip on my waste and started to move away from me. Before he had the chance to roll over on his side, I grabbed him and sat down on his waist. I could feel his soft cock pressed against the crotch of my panties.

"I answered your first question... now what is the second?"

"Never mind," as he attempted to twist his way free of my grip on his body.

"Bull Shit!" You want to play twenty questions, so let's play." I said, squeezing my knees tighter to keep him from taking away what little advantage I had. "So, what's the next question?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me," he said, attempting to remove me from sitting on his waist.

"Give it, Mister. You have something we need to be talking about and there's no need in putting it off any longer." I said, placing my hands next to his face and staring sternly into his eyes. For the first time in my memory, there were tears in his eyes leaving a track down to his pillow.

"You remember when I was in the Hospital?" he began.

"Oh, God yes, I remember. I almost died seeing you when they took you out of that Ambulance."

"You remember when they told both of us, I was going to be fine?" He asked.

"Yeah." Then I paused. "But you're not fine.... are you?"

His eyes brightened. "No, I'm fine. All except one major thing."

"And that thing is?" I said, beginning to understand what was going on. "So, the game of twenty questions.... right?"

"Yeah, but let's forget it and get some sleep."

I leaned forward and kissed away a tear. "Do you want to know if Jeff makes my panties wet?"

He didn't speak for a few seconds as he was deciding what was to come next. "What turns you on to Jeff?"

"That's simple, he reminds me of you. Big strong guy with muscles on top of muscles. He has a great sense of humor, but not as good as yours. And I think he has a good-sized package." I noticed his eyes beginning to clear. "Next question, please sir." I smiled when I realized this was the game he wanted to play.

"Have you ever kissed Jeff?"

"You know I have. I kissed him at the Christmas party years ago. You asked me if he was a good kisser when he caught me under the Mistletoe?"

"Do you remember what happened when we got home that night?" His eyes glistened.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do remember. We screwed so much I accused you of taking ED meds at the party. And they didn't wear off for two months."

"And what did I tell you?"

I suddenly realized what he was trying to get me to play. He told me after the party, he had a dream of me and Jeff making out under the Mistletoe. From the night of the party, that was held on the evening of the eighteenth, till the Super Bowl when his team lost, we went like rabbits. Frankly, I was trying to think of reasons for a break in the action. I was worn out.... literally. Now he couldn't get it up.

He grinned and boldly stated. "Time for another question."

"No.... you let me ask the questions." I wanted to find out where this was going. "Would you like to watch me and Jeff?"

"Depends on what you're doing." His grin was getting wider.

I steadied myself on his cock. "What would you think if I was riding Jeff like I'm riding on you right now? Would you be upset if I let him suck my nipples, or if I let him lick my kitty?" I leaned forward and pulled my gown to the side so his mouth was reaching up to me. "What if I got his cock hard by putting it in my mouth?" I didn't have to wait long for an answer. I felt movement between my thighs. I began moving a little faster as I felt his reaction to my questions. I continued probing his fantasy until he was very hard. Not completely hard but enough I could enjoy an orgasm for the first time in several weeks.

We both were exhausted from all the effort of that evening. But it was worth it to find a solution to his problem, as temporary as that solution was.

As the days passed, he told me some of the things he had tried to his make things better for me. ED medication was not working, and he said he had tried it all. It was his shrink that suggested the fantasy games.

I disliked the idea there was another person in the world knowing about our issues in the bedroom. But hubby told me he was about to give up. I didn't like the sound of those words at all... not at all. Maybe someday, this problem will solve itself, and just disappear. I guess we can never give up hope. In the meantime, it' wasn't getting better.

Every wife that is worth her salt wants to do what is best for her husband and family. One Saturday afternoon, I was resting from working out in the yard all day. A friend of my husband named Truman something or other, came around to the back of the house searching for my husband. I got a good look at this stud, and I liked what I was seeing.

It was like the words to that song..."Tall and Tan, and young and lovely......" Of course, the song was about a girl, and this was no girl. He was all man. From square jaw to what was hiding in his pants to the manicured toes and flip flops. My panties were wet.

Truman and I visited for about an hour while he waited for my husband. When hubby finally showed up, I was about to rip his clothes off and take him right there on the back patio. I was so horny I was in pain. Some of the conversation got a little salty, but I was trying as hard as I could to be a good girl.

It was a relief to get up from that hard chair on the patio and go inside while the men talked. All I could see in my mind was me a Truman rolling around on some cloud somewhere.... naked.

It wasn't long till hubby came inside and sat with me at the breakfast nook. He opened a beer and had this look on his face like he was going to ask me for a divorce or something. He was as serious as I could remember over the past few months.

Hubby reached for my hand and squeezed it. "Would you do something for me?" He quickly added..."and for you too?"

I had absolutely no idea what he wanted, but I didn't have long to wait. "You like Truman, don't you?"

I side-eyed my husband and slowly replied. "Yes, we had a nice visit waiting for you. What does this have to do with anything?"

There was a small yet telling grin on my husband's face. "Truman is going to come over this evening and have dinner with us."

"So now I must cook dinner tonight. I thought we were going out."

"No, I asked Truman to bring a pizza, and when you're finished eating the pizza you guys can eat each other."

My eyes just about jumped out of my head. "You're kidding me. You just went out and ask one of your friends to come over and fuck your horny wife?"

"It's not like that....I promise I didn't do it like that. I've known him for some time now. And I can trust him."

"Trust him.... Trust him with what? Trust him with your wife?"

He didn't answer right away. My husband looked down at the tabletop. "No, you are the one that must trust me. Once you get to know Truman. Then you do what you need to do." He stood up from his seat and went to get a beer from the fridge. "We're just about out of options."

Calmly and with my mind giving me all the signals I needed, I said. "What time is he coming back?"

My hubby smiled and gave my hand a squeeze. "If this goes sideways. I promise, I will never ask you to do anything like this again."

Attempting to look disgusted with my husband, I asked. "What time is my date due to come feed your woman?"

Like the dutiful, yet still naive wife that had no idea how this was supposed to take place. I went to take a shower and fantasize about tonight. Was I going to be able to do this thing it seemed my husband was dead set on happening. Was it going to be a disaster or would I end up happy and sore. What if I fell in love with Truman... no, that could never happen. What if he fell in love with me and he became a stalker that couldn't live without me and so he winds up killing someone? "Nah," I thought to myself. "He's a nice guy and after we eat, I'll just tell him thanks, but no thanks."

If all that was true, then why was I shaving my legs and trimming the hair around my kitty? "Oh, fuck, I want this to work; for all of us."

I kept expecting my husband to have all my clothes laid out on the bed for me, but nope. How I dressed was up to me.

A pair of tight shorts and running shoes, with one of hubbies oversized shirts that buttons down the front. I tied a big knot in the front like those girls on TV, exposing a tight stomach, my bellybutton, and of course no bra tonight. The girls are on their own.

One last look in the mirror, unbutton one more button, give a lift to the girls and walk out of our bedroom into what lay ahead for the evening.

Just as I turned the corner to the family room, the doorbell rang. "Do you want to get that?" My husband yelled out.

I started to say, no, and run back to the bedroom. But this decision had been made. I could feel the goosebumps covering my arms, but there was no chill in the air. There was only a nervous chill clutching my body from head to toe.

Standing in front of that door, I was beginning to think I was never going to pull it open. When I did push down on the handle, and the door opened, I knew I knew I had already surrendered. Standing in front of me was one of the most gorgeous hunks of man-meat I had ever seen.

Seeing this man's chest pressing against a shirt exposing every muscle in his body. I placed my hands on his arms and gave him a welcoming kiss on the cheek. Afterall, I had I spent time that afternoon getting to know this guy. Actually, if I were to take in my true emotions of that moment, I would have been ripping his clothes off right there in front of my neighbors, God and everybody.

When I finally got my wits about me, I took the two pizza boxes from his hands and gestured to the family room. "Your buddy is in there." I said as I gestured toward the sound of some music. When he turned to walk the short distance to the family room, I got an outstanding view of a tight ass I knew I was going to get my hands on that night. I was now ready and more than willing to make my husbands fantasy come true.

When my husband greeted his friend, he had a sly smile on his face focusing his attention on me. I went to the kitchen and unbuttoned another button on my blouse, if you could call it that. Nonetheless, the girls weren't ashamed of the attention they were getting. Both my nipples were hard and standing straight; just itching to get free of their confines.

We sat in the family room after everyone had their fill of pizza. To tell the truth, nobody finished a single slice. There was music playing softy on the stereo, and hubby went around the room and softened the lighting. There were uncomfortable attempts at a normal friendly conversation, but it was obvious as to what was on tonight's agenda. There was no need to put it off any longer.

I had been sitting next to Truman, but not close enough to be sexual. He kept looking at my open shirt and I certainly wasn't going to stop him. But when he put his hand on the back of the sofa, I scooted closer. It wasn't long before his hand rested on my shoulder. I glanced briefly at where my husband had been sitting, but he was no longer there.

It was time to stop playing games. I put Truman's face in my hands and kissed him. It was a soft kiss at first, but then it became like a passion-filled ball rolling down a hill. The closer it got to the bottom, the faster it went. Two strong hands grabbing, squeezing, and loving my body. But when his hands pulled my shorts aside there was no stopping the force behind my pent-up climax.

12