Communicate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds or minutes.... maybe even an hour later, our bodies were glued together with the passion of feeling something I had been missing for so many months. Sex with my husband had been very satisfying. The problem was getting him to the point where we could even connect. Now I was connected and thriving on something I had never experienced before.

Just the thought of my husband watching me with another man had been such a revolting thought. But here I was, a man I barely knew forcing me to rethink all the roadblocks and barriers I had built around myself.

It was as though my husband was on another planet. His presence never entered my mind as I threw my body and emotions at this man. He was soft. He was gentle. Then he was suddenly the raging monster I needed to fulfill wants and desires.

If you remember your first kiss, it was either scary or exciting. Many of us filled whole pages in our diaries so we would never forget. The description of the way it felt. The tingling feeling or the shame. No matter what we remember, it was the first. That long ago first kiss, and this moment of my first encounter with a man, not my husband, will be forever branded into the very fiber of my being.

Exhausted, and stained with the sweat of our bodies, we laid in my marriage bed. We talked and laughed at the clumsiness of my first encounter outside my marriage. I held is cock in my hand as he kissed me. I then felt him grow hard and strong with the urgings of my lips and tongue.

The feeling of him regaining the iron hardness inside my mouth made me more determined to feel him inside me again. This time we did not make love. He ravaged me by pounding my body to near collapse. I shook with pain and with pleasure.

By the time I had completely exhausted him, I didn't think I could go on. But in a matter of minutes after the door to my home closed behind him, I was treated to the arms of my husband. He was there to reassure me of his love, and I welcomed his pledge with open arms and my love for him in return.

Following that night with Truman, I resisted only a couple of my husband's choices. He knew what I was looking for in a lover, and only on one occasion did he miss the mark.

Speaking of Mark; he was one of my best and favorite lovers. I use the term was, because Mark was transferred to another city for his job.

At the time I met Mark, he was living in a rental house about two blocks from where hubby and I live. He was shopping at the local grocery store when he noticed my anklet that announced to anyone who took the time to look, I was a hotwife. I normally don't wear this particular anklet during the day, but my husband and I were going out later that evening to see if we could rustle up some action for his horny wife.... me.

Mark didn't hesitate to inform me of my eighteen carat calling card bouncing around just above my toes. Once the conversation started, I felt an immediate chemistry with this man, and before we left the store, he was invited over to meet my husband and have a beer sitting around the firepit.

It was very nice that I didn't have to flirt with, or suck up to a guy I didn't know; that sometimes doesn't end well. Anyway, when the fire in the pit was lighting up our back patio, I was on my knees sucking up my newfound friend.

And that wasn't the only night I enjoyed the company of Mark and his magnificent cock. He became a regular visitor to our house and at one point, he suggested he just move in to save on gas. That's not the way these things work. It wasn't long after that he was transferred anyway.

How many men have I been with, you might ask. I have no idea. I just know I rely on my husband. If he thinks things are getting too touchy-feely, that stud is put out to pasture. The upmost important thing in our relationship is we don't lose sight of who we are and why we do what we do.

Maybe, someday I will pull up my computer dairy and write a book about being a hotwife. Nah, you have to find out in your own time, and your own way. But never forget the one word that sticks out above all others. Communicate...communicate...communicate.

End

12